Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #621 Druddigon

hey I have a shiny UT YOTD Druddigon. Pm me if we can trade. I am mainly looking for event and rarer shinies though
    My Fc is 047631474704

Looking to train your pokemon? well pm me and I can train it for you

Need a clone? Well I just found ou how to and I can clone any poke without ribbons. Pm me if you are interested

GIVEAWAY

1 Free Shiny!!!!!
    Pm me on details on how to particiate. Will probably be doing this until Jan. 5!

Hey everyone looking for gen IV pokes pm me if we can trade in 5 and you trade in 4 let me know thanks

Hi, i'm looking for a japan-event shiny druddigon, offers in sig,+ i have a lv 55 game trained lugia, pm me if you want anything other than what i've offered and i'll see what i can do
    PM me with offers

FC:2294-5482-2290

Looking for a Druddigon, any regular one will do, pm or vm if you have one with what you'd like in return
    white fc - 2237 - 2903 - 9782
    SS fc - 1936-7243-4801

Best times to trade: Mon-fri after 6pm GMT till 10pm GMT
    Weekends: 8am-11pm GMT

I live within the UK so if i dont get back to you chances are im asleep

Looking for a DW Druddigon, PM me and we can negotiate a trade. I can offer a dw poke for it, and if it is a male, I can trade a dw male eevee/eeveeloution.

I just have a quick question about this Druddigon i am raising. My Druddigon has sheer force, but will he still get confused because of outrage's secondary effect?
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

I am after DW female Druddigon, Swinub and Eevee. If you have any/all of these, please PM me!

In return I have a large assortment of DW females and/or egg move males for you to choose from; if you have a particular 'want' or wish to see my entire available list, please contact me. Thank you.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

looking for shiny drudigon, dont care if its from the event or not prefferably an UT hatchling with DW ablility
    Last edited by twiztid420; 19th October 2012 at 6:56 PM.
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT

i have a UT DWF Drudigon w/sucker punch. PM with offers. starter from any generation except gen 5 would be nice. PM with offers. I also have pokerus that I can throw on it.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
    Drilbur-Male
    Druddigon-Male
    Alomomola-Femae
    Sigilyph-Female
    Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
    Riolu-Female
    Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
    Igglybuff-Multiple
    Bronzor
    Munna-Female
    Staryu

PM me if interested
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Hi All
    i Have a Shiney Japanese Druddigon, im open to all offers as im not a collector of shiney's

Lv: 32
    Nature: Hardy
    Ability: Rough Skin
        Spoiler:- Other Pokemon For Trade:

Spoiler:- Pokemon Looking For:

Hi, I have a DW female Druddigon with Fire Fang. I'm not fussy on what kind of pokémon to trade in return, but what I'm looking for is a Thunderbolt TM - so if you have any spare (maybe if you have two copies of the game or something and have a spare TM that you don't need) pm me!
    Sing yourself on down the street
    Sing yourself right off your feet
    Sing yourself away from victory
    And from defeat

Poor excuse for a shiny banner made by me, photo credit to Ralph Larmann

Trade completed.
    Last edited by Howie Cheeto; 21st March 2013 at 6:58 AM.
    Black-2 FC: 1034 - 9555 - 8683
    White FC: 5243 - 6137 - 1070

I'm Offering:
    Male
    Lv. 62 Druddigon
    Adamant
    Likes to Trash About
    Sheer force Ability

Ev trained
    4hp/252atk/252spd

I also have a Dream world Female Druddigon
    With Mold Breaker ability. Untouched.

Pm me if interested.

I'll have a Druddigion! Please PM me when you get the offer!

Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr , an Intimidate female Scraggy , Rough Skin female Gible , Skill Link female Mincinno , Toxic Boost female Zangoose , Moody female Snorunt , Moxie female Pinsir , Moxie female Heracross , Reckless female Mienfoo , Adaptability female Corphish , Mold Breaker female Druddigon , Vital Spirit female Elekid , Vital Spirit female Magby , Water Absorb female Chinchou , Regenerator female Tangela , Reckless female Staravia , Run Away female Venonat , Rattled female Cubchoo , Analytic female Elgyem , Run Away female Caterpie , Sap Sipper female Girafarig , Swift Swim female Psyduck , Hydration female Lapras , Sap Sipper female Miltank , Rain Dish female Wingull , Simple female Woobat , and Sap Sipper female Blitzle .

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too .
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Offering this japanese shiny Year Of The Dragon (YOTD) shiny druddigon,https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4560042
    its touched lv100
    i would prefer another YOTD for it or another shiny event but i am always open to options for other shinies, if your interested post in my shop or PM me

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I have a DW Druddigon Hasty. pls PM with offers

I have a DWF druddigon, will to take any DWF i don't have, pm offers

Looking for a female DW druddigon, gotta train it on Black 2 before I send it over. Can anyone help me out? I've got lots of perfect IV babies freshly hatched, lucky eggs, shines and lots to trade in my x and y as well as my black/2.
    If you so sure what it aint, how about telling us what it am!

Black: 4684 8503 0468

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123