Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: #627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Default #627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.
    Last edited by Draknir; 13th March 2011 at 10:35 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I will be breeding some of these. Because I plan to use one early in my game, I'll plan to get Hone Claws, Bulk Up, and Aerial Ace on them.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

*Found one already*
    Last edited by Lord_Kain; 4th March 2011 at 5:56 AM.
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

Hey there, i plan to have a rufflet in my team, and ive only just started B/W

However, i cant go on gts yet, cos i havent seen it.
    Can anybody give me one they have bred? Or do a trade and trade back so i can look for it on the GTS?

My Code is: 1420 5906 3975

hey, im after a rufflet (preferably european), and have some nice pokemon to trade for .... (newly hatched starters and zorua)
    message me for my friend code.. thanks

Looking for a Rufflet egg! I don't care about any specifics, since I can't offer anything more than a Lillipup, Patrat, or Purrloin in return.

Can anyone trade me an rufflet... I rly want one... I do not have much to trade but I would love the help

I'm dying to get a Rufflet! I was really disappointed to hear that you get it so late in the game since I only just started playing White version.

Here is my friend code: 1721 2421 9904

Thanks again!

Need an UT adamant rufflet. The best thing I can offer is an UT Timid Fall 2010 Mew however, because its on my heartgold, the trade would have to be in two parts. Once with me sending the mew to your Gen IV cartridge cartridge. and another time with you sending the rufflet to my White version. Thanks

I'm looking for a Rufflet egg. I'm not looking for any egg moves or anything special, just a plain egg. I can't offer much, the best thing I've got is a female Pansear.

EDIT: In the midst of arranging a trade.

EDIT TWO: Received egg. Woo! Thanks, Pokemon Trainer Firered!
    Last edited by Araleon; 13th March 2011 at 7:55 PM.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    I can breed or catch a Rufflet if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.
    @>entai<
    Could you get me an adamant Rufflet??? If it's shiny that would be awesome, but even regular it's still pretty cool. He's one of my favorite new pokemon in B/W, but I can't get him because I have Black and I'm early in the game. It's cool if you can't, but I'd definitley be appreciative. I think my friend code is 21318

I'm looking for a Rufflet with the ability Sheer Force. I would prefer an Adamant or Jolly nature. I don't mind what level Rufflet is nor do I mind if it's in an egg.

My friend code is 3052 6908 2107

Please send me a private message so we can meet on WiFi to trade! I don't have anything worthwhile to trade, so I'm hoping that someone with a pure heart can help me get my dream Pokemon.

i can catch rufflet, pm me if you want one and tell me what do you have to trade for one
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

I need a Ruffet
    Signature

I am looking for 2 ruffelet egg

looking for any type of English rufflet or Braviary. I just started the black edition and i realized i have to trade for it. so if somebody is able to catch one and trade it to me id be grateful. Thanks.

I would love to trade for Rufflet (US version). I'm not sure what to trade but I am in need of a Rufflet.

It would be nice if it was female. I like to have the Pokemon under my nametag in the game :/
    Last edited by jhanig; 8th March 2011 at 4:37 AM.

Looking For Rufflet Lvl. 40+

I can breed or catch a Rufflet if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.
    Entei , May You Please Catch Me A Rufflet Lvl. 40+ (:
    Pokemon Black FC: 0175-0592-1773

I'm looking for a Rufflet to add to my team on White as I am currently in Nimbasa City and I do not wish to wait until near the league to catch it.

I would like it to be a Rufflet named Regulus if possible, and I'm looking for a freshly captured one rather than an egg. Anything over level 20 is good. Any nature is fine, as long as it doesn't hinder speed nor attack.

I can't offer much at the moment due to only being under half of the way through the game, though if you are playing on black I can trade any of the two version exclusives I've met so far; Petilil and Solosis.

Last edited by ~Dragon_Master~; 8th March 2011 at 5:29 PM.

White FC: 3310 3793 8077

Hiya I would really love a Rufflet, preferably an egg but either is fine. I don't have much to offer however as i'm not that far in yet. If you can help please pm me! <3

Update
    I got one ^^ Thanks all who offered!
    Last edited by MercyMi; 9th March 2011 at 5:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragon_Master~ View Post
    I'm looking for a Rufflet to add to my team on White as I am currently in Nimbasa City and I do not wish to wait until near the league to catch it.

I would like it to be a female Rufflet named Rowena if possible, and I'm looking for a freshly captured one rather than an egg. Anything over level 20 is good. Any nature is fine, as long as it doesn't hinder speed nor attack.

I can't offer much at the moment due to only being under half of the way through the game, though if you are playing on black I can trade any of the two version exclusives I've met so far; Petilil and Solosis.

Rufflet is 100% male , anyway i offer a Rufflet , as i have beatenthe league , i'm looking for pokémon Black version exclusives , like gothita , vullaby...
    PM and we can negotiate
    LF : Shiny any Shiny 5th Gen. Offering:Shiny starter:male male ,male ,male male male , male male Shiny Legendary Pokémon : , , , ,
    Other Shiny Pokémon : male male , male ,female , male , , female , male , female female , male , female male , male , female , male , , female , and on my White game : , male Watchog , female Basculin , female Scraggy , Kyurem , Virizion White FC : 4470 0197 8172

Could I please have a Rufflet, Entei? I'm dying to get one!
    Here's my friend code: 1721 2421 9904

I'm not bothered about the gender or nature, I just want one at a fairly average level. I cannot offer anything special in trade unfortunately...

Thanks greatly!!

I can catch Rufflet for the ones who can't catch them. I don't hunt for a specific nature. I want Black version exclusives (Black: Vullaby or Gothita, I got enough Cottonees ) or one of the starters (Female Oshawott, Male/Female Tepig, Male/Female Snivy) in return. I will take a look at other offers. They can be accepted and DENIED. PM me with offers. (PS: I can also catch other version exclusives, PM me if you want one, wich one you want, and what you give in return)
    Last edited by Dragonitor; 9th March 2011 at 6:54 PM.
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast