Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: #627 Rufflet / #628 Braviary

My friend code is 3267-4441-9783, I will give you a Rufflet if I can please have a Vullaby

I'm looking for a lv 45ish rufflet, male, un-nicknamed, and anything else doesnt matter to me
    I have a lv 50 Unfezant, relaxed nature, with the moves air slash, razor wind, fly, and swagger.
    Msg if interensted

Hello,

I really like rufflet as a pokemon and i would like to have one in my team. Im early on in pokemon black, so i would have enough time to raise it and such. The problem is i dont know anyone here and dont really have anything special to give since its near the 2nd gym. If anyone would be kind enough to send over an egg or something under level 20 that be great and really kind ^^

Im looking for an egg rufflet or a low level one (like below 20).

If you do want to help please Personal Message me, and ill give you my Black friend code

Thank You

i need a rufflet would someone be able to get me one? doesnt matter what level, i just need one to breed. please let me know asap please
    Yellow's PokePet

Sparky the level 4 Pichu!

Freind Code: 1933 7336 9625
    Name: Sparky

Hi I'm looking for a Rufflet. I don't care about the nature or the level I have white version and have just beat the Bird gym but i don't have have much in terms of trading though.
    Last edited by -Takashi-; 9th March 2011 at 5:25 AM.

i can catch rufflet, pm me if you want one and tell me what do you have to trade for one
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2d2689u.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Wanted list:

I have a newly hatched snivy that I would like to trade for a low lvl rufflet. I do not want to wait to get one PM me please

Quote Originally Posted by Josh6023haynes View Post
    @>entai<
    Could you get me an adamant Rufflet??? If it's shiny that would be awesome, but even regular it's still pretty cool. He's one of my favorite new pokemon in B/W, but I can't get him because I have Black and I'm early in the game. It's cool if you can't, but I'd definitley be appreciative. I think my friend code is 21318
    a FC exists(srry for wrong spelling) of 12 characters(numbers) not 5
    you can check it in your pal pad

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    i can catch rufflet, pm me if you want one and tell me what do you have to trade for one
    Can you trade one with me (i prefer adamant nature) for vullaby (lvl 38)

My FC is:3525-1376-4718

pm me when we can trade

Would like a Rufflet on my team so if anyone can offer me an egg be much appreciated. I can't offer much as i'm only part way through the game. Please shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by Battra; 9th March 2011 at 11:50 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I need a Rufflet around level 50, send me a message if you have a spare. I have level 1 Zoruas but can't really offer anything else because I don't have my Ditto yet.

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    I can breed or catch a Rufflet if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.
    Could I have a Rufflet?
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 3611 0431 4989

Looking for Rufflet, offering ♀ Gothita (Timid or Modest).
    Richie | 4597 0550 9417 | Nosepass, Onix, Rhydon

Also Looking For Rufflet Lvl. 40+

pm please.

I would like a Rufflet, because I have Black and can not catch them. I will trade a Vullaby or anything on request for one!
    Current Team: N/A

I would like a lower leveled Rufflet with Sheer Force and preferably with the TM move Rock Slide. I don't have much to offer but I'm willing to negotiate. Pm me.

Looking for an rufflet!
    PM me.
    Got for trade:
        Spoiler:- For trade:

Looking for:
    ALAMOS or Almia Darkrai (Timid UT)

Will hear other offers =]

SS FC: 1506 0908 3923
    B:3482 7129 0368
    My clok is GM +1

looking for a rufflet im a noob so i cant offer anything plzz be kind ill love u
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

looking for a rufflet, preferably one with a nature that benefits defense. Im still in the middle of the game so i cant really offer anything. PM me please, thankyyou
    MY Black Team Attempt 2.0

R.I.P. Platinum Team... Eternal Love

can i get a rufflet egg? or just low lvl?
    FC: 0991 1065 6571

Looking for a rufflet. Preferably a recently hatched one or a low lv one. Pm if interested and i'll mention some of what ia can offer
    Take a look at my events and PM for more info on them. Im looking for other events.
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Event pokemon:

Spoiler:- Dream World:

Looking for a Rufflet egg Just started a game, so don't really have anything to offer, if someone is kind enough to help me out please! PM me

Quote Originally Posted by >Entei< View Post
    I can breed or catch a Rufflet if someone requests it. I do not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want by both breeding and catching.
    Like many of these other people, i really really want a rufflet too, but am early in the game. PM me for friend code? I really appreciate you helping us like this, super awesomesauce.
    FC 1592 4007 1643
    I see a whole ton of requests, are any of you guys actually getting rufflets?

looking for a rufflet i dont care where its from though i would prefer an european one
    My Heart gold F.C. 0003 2281 6749
    My Black F.C. 0604 8337 0608

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I play as competitive as possible with my favorite Pokemon. Aside from that, I am 100% competitive. That is my philosophy. Copy and put this in your signature if it is your philosophy too. Started by AquaMilotic.

Put this into your signiture if you love, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, This was started by: Neon-Snorlax702!

Looking for a Rufflet. Any will do, even in an egg!! I don’t have much to offer at the moment and would greatly appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand!
    ... X and Y teams ...

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast