Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #631 Heatmor

Default Shiny Heatmor

Im still looking for a shiny Heatmor, i have plenty to offer in exchange for this (the most logical choice seems to be a shiny Durant, but thats just me. any way, i digress....) if u have a spare, or just dont want the one you have, pm me and we can set up a trade
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

really looking for a level 100 heatmor (with heatwave if possible, if not its ok) ... i have a level 80 hydreigon with dark pulse to trade and lots more, please feel free to private message me anytime, thanks so much!

Hi, im new to this. i am wanting a heatmor egg if at all posible and will trade a starter pokemon for itor any of the pokemon in the starting area, as i want it to use on my playthough. Anyone willing to trade me a heatmor egg?
    Thanks in advance

Trading Away

Heatmor - Brave Nature, Gluttony Ability, Female, Level 40 - Fury Swipes, Snatch, Flame Burst & Bug Bite

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Does anyone have an extra Dream World Heatmor (male) with Giga Drain as its attack? If so, what are you looking for in return? Let me know, please.
    ***New Signature To Come***

I'm looking for a DWF heatmor. I have for trade a large amount of shines or DWF. Please contact

My name is Isaac my friend code is 0863 2061 9834 im looking for a heatmor. I can offer Totodile, Turtwig, Treecko, Snivy, Cyndaquil, Charmander, Chimchar, Bulbasaur, Omanyte, Archen, and Aeredactyl. PM me if anyone wants to trade

Looking for DWF heatmor. Check my sig for what I can offer, I have a very large amount of DWFs available, and I can IV/nature/egg move breed pokemon

0344-9750-6213

Credit to FairyWitch and Enchanted Hollow Graphics for the PokeGyms userbar, Azulart for the PokeGym badges and myself for the Master League userbar. Message me if you want one like mine (:

I can breed DWF Heatmor, pm me if you think you might have something I want.
    My friend safari has Throh, Meditite, and Breloom.
    Self obtained trophy shines: Marowak, Pansear, Florges, Delphox, Gastrodon, Beautifly, accidentally killed shiny Wingull in horde
    want: specific events/shinies
    Black 2 Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190/3DS Friend Code: 0001 3822 0348
    Top 10 Favorite games - Metalgear 3 subsistence, Disgaea aod, Megaman X4, Pokemon Blue, Strange Journey, shin megami tensei ii, Ratchet&Clank Dl, Persona 3p, Metroid prime 2, Zelda Oot.
    Self hatched Shinies : Kecleon
    Adamant iv 31/31/31/31/21/26 Protean

I have a Heatmor:

What I'm looking for:

Arceus Dialga Palkia Giratina Tepig Oshawott egg or untouched

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12