Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: #639 Terrakion

I have Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion. PM me if interested.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

Looking for a Jolly Terrakion. Offering a SMR 2010 Jirachi or a Win 2011 Celebi, whichever you'd like. Please PM me if interested.

offering Lax terrakion. Wants: or legends with decent natures, or IV-bred pokes.
    TRADING EVERY LEGEND Many event legends. PM for a list

Trading ALL released DW ♀ except

Plus ANY ITEM (Every subway item/Berry/Evo Item,etc)

I EV train & reduce

Wants: Competitive Ferro/Cresselia/Deoxys-A/Swampert/Heatran/Wobbuffet/Tornadus/Garchomp. White FC:3697-0524-8516

Looking for flawless adamant terrakion.(shiny if possible, EV's UNTOUCHED.)

I can offer

Shiny DW impish female gliscor
    adamant haxorus
    modest rotom
    adamant excadrill
    sassy tyranitar
    relaxed(or bold) ferrathorn

All ev'd too (=

I have:

cobalion 42 serious
    virizion 42 calm
    terrakion 42 calm

All to trade for, I dare say, significantly less than my message board compatriots. I'm starting my game over, so I want to get what I can out of my current game by trading away my pokemon in two stages: I'll give you what you want now, you give me what I want when I restart. easy as that. If you have item requests I'll see if I have them in stock. Currently the masterball is still on the table (but that's for something more impressive than average, like a rotom at least) My basic requests are:

rotom
    mudkip(most important beyond rotom)
    trapinch
    baltoy
    anorith
    nincada
    larvitar
    heracross
    magnemite
    shellder
    bagon
    gible

LF: Jolly or adamant terrakion w/ good ivs...

Have:

1. This mild-natured Lv. 76 Hydrogen that I got from gts, in a dusk ball(in case pokes from gts in master balls irk you into thinking "it is a hack"), for a lv. 1 deino I received by trading a shinx at a level less than 16(not sure exactly what level the shinx was at time of trade) away:

Characteristic: Quick to flee

Stats:
    hp: 255
    a:204
    d: 152
    sa:248
    sd:167
    sp:198

ms:
    hyper voice
    surf
    dragon pulse
    flamethrower

2. This level 53 impish-natured forretress who, since I have another forretress with almost identical ivs, same nature but higher level(the forretress I'm offering is 47 levels behind the "other" Forretress that I have), I have no need for anymore, and I thought "why not trade it for something useful, rather than releasing it and getting nothing back?". Since it has good IVs and nature, it would be a shame to let my good work go to waste and not give someone else ownership of that same work by means of trading for it(If you want my hydrogen mentioned in 1 as well as my Forretress, please include a list of possible pokemon you're willing to ditch with your pm/vm, and I'll be happy to decide which of the listed pokemon deserves the second "like", with "like" being an imaginary label to describe pokemon that are due to be dealt to me when and if the time comes that someone is interested in dealing me my want)... :

Characteristic: Often dozes off

Stats:
    hp: 192
    a:120
    d: 201
    sa:74
    sd:71
    sp:52

ms:
    rapid spin
    gyro ball
    stealth rock
    spikes

^ PM/VM me if you are interested...

^ I'll take pms/vms, but I won't respond to them until tomorrow afternoon. I g2g ready for bed now. G.N. ...

edit: still looking for one w/ good IVs and appropriate nature, getting undesirable ones via gts...

Since this post's original version, I traded my previously-mentioned Hydrogen, but at the same time, I found other options that I could part with, as I found some great pokemon from pokemon Diamond, pokemon that I can (Warning!)clone(By Diamond version GTS, not by sppf-rule-breaking external devices like *cough* Action Replay)and poketransfer(From Gen IV to Gen V), then trade, all when and if you want one:

Level 54 kingdra:
    nature: Adamant
    hp:147
    a:173
    d:115
    sa:109
    sd:111
    sp:147
    ms: waterfall/dragon dance/rain dance/outrage

OR:
    shiny lv. 50 infernape:
    nature: timid
    hp:136
    a:106
    d:87
    sa:156
    sd:79
    sp:176
    ms: Flamethrower/Grass Knot/Vacuum Wave/Nasty Plot

...or even others, including a lv. 100 palkia and even a lv. 100 kyogre(Since they are legends, I am omitting the immediate stat and moveset disclosure for those two pokemon, but if you prefer to see them, please don't hesitate to ask, and I'll give the stats to you upon receipt of request), just pm/vm me if you are interested, and I'll see what I can do for you...

fc:3353-5813-3766
    Last edited by gregjammer; 25th October 2011 at 8:21 AM.
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

Looking for a Jolly Terrakion for my sister. Preferrably high attack/speed IV's.

My sister has Platinum version and on it she found by fishing- a gold magikarp, so after we used it to find out her platinum versions "secret ID" with seed manipulation she can breed a legitimate (DEFINITELY not-hacked) shiny pokemon of your choice.

My pearl version has already finished its pokedex from to (before HG/SS came out even lol) completely so I pretty much already have 1 of every breedable pokemon stored away, so it won't be difficult to make a shiny of anything eggy from Kanto to Sinnoh.

So far my sister has made herself a shiny larvitar and charmander-> charizard among a few others. PM me if interested, and we'll hammer out the details of what you want etc. For information of what seed manipulation is, pm me and I'll send you the info.
    Last edited by Shane53932; 5th November 2011 at 4:00 AM.

Offering a Shiny Terrakion.
    I would like a Manaphy, Arceus, or Shaymin.
    Pm me if your interested
    Last edited by fergy3; 26th October 2011 at 1:38 AM.

What nature is the Terrakion?

Smile

Yo!

Looking for a terrakion with decent speed or attack iv's and nature to suit.

Ill be honest I dont have huge amounts to offer but if I can train it ill get it to you.

I have metagross, togepi, landerous, chimchar, charmander, some dreamworld pokemon, other starters fossil pokemon,

Just let me know what you want and i'll see what I can do.

Rug: If only pokemon were real.
    Other Rug: So true!

Shiny Terakion for trade, looking for event victini.

Looking for a terrakion, will take first offer I can give. Don't care on nature or anything.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

I have a Terrakion for trade. Looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, Manaphy. PM me if interested.

looking for virizion and terrakion to fill my dex. it would be nice if there is a trainer who would help me. Please PM me.
    Last edited by cooloolcool; 16th December 2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Got Cobalion

hey could i please have a Terrakion ( shiny or not ) UT, JOLLY nature. Willing to trade
    Arceus( SHINY ), Manaphy (SHINY), Darkrai ( SHINY ), And Giratina (SHINY). --- PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRADE! ---

Trading terrakion and other 2, pm me offers, cheers.

Looking for a Flawless Terrakion Jolly and non-shiny. Will offer a LvL 100 Adamant Shiny Haxorus, ev trained from lvl 1 by me. (Evs 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 hp)
    Last edited by SgtSnorlax; 8th January 2012 at 9:15 PM.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

i have a terrakion,looking for anything!!!!-even basic stuff

PM Me with offers,first come first serve only!!

Trading

Terrakion - Level 42 Bashful
    Terrakion - Level 42 Bashful
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Got a UT Terrakion Calm nature. PM to talk.
    Name: Toby

FC: 3095-7344-7196

FC: 0991-6184-9958

Have a nicknamed (Boulder) Lax nature Terrakion that I got in gts that I'm looking to get rid of pm if interested.
    Black 2 friend code: 2065-7310-3529
    Black friend code: 0390-2794-7640
    3DS friend code: 0774-4855-2711

Got a lvl 43 Modest Terrakion from GTS up for trade, Pokechecked it and says it's legit. Not expecting anything special in return, maybe something like a pre-generation legendary or Victini/Tornadus with any nature. They can be from GTS as long as they're legit and not caught with Masterballs. PM me if interested

Adamant Terrakion for trade, still UT at the level I caught it. IV's - 29/17/23/26/28/21
    pm for offers. AJ

EDIT: TRADED
    Last edited by aj2886; 20th February 2012 at 9:29 PM.
    Black fc: 1808 0084 3806

Seeking adamant UT Terrakion; offering shiny Onix or shiny Graveler (or golem, since it will evolve in the trade). I can give Onix a metal coat if you'd prefer a shiny Steelix.
    Bisharp is my loyal knight. Fear him.

Have a Shiny Jolly 31/31/31/*/31/31 Terrakion for trade.
    Black FC: 0862 7889 3773

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast