Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1389

Thread: #641 Tornadus

Hey ,
    Im looking for ... Guess what. Id like him to be Timid, Naive, Jolly, Hasty, Adamant, Mild, Modest or Naughty. Also, I want him to have good IVs and not to be hacked or RNG abused.
    By the way, the some goes for Thundurus and Landorus
    I have a trade thread.
    I will no longer use this profile.

You can contact me via email: Nii.Nunoo@live.de

I want a Tornadus for Dex Data, but I'll return it to you, I swear. Anyone up for the trade? Much appreciated! PM me!

Long time lurker, looking for Tornadus to finish off my White dex. I don't need to keep it, I'll gladly trade it right back to you after catching Landorus. Friend code is 2878-9601-3794, hit me up if you're free to trade!
    Last edited by newarrior; 10th January 2013 at 7:21 PM.

Hi all, I'm looking for a Tornadus, preferably to keep but I don't mind it just being on lend. Got a few legendaries to trade, Groudon, Mewtwo, a spare level 80 Kyurem, Regirock with Pokerus, and others, so PM if you're interested. Thanks!
    Whatever people say I am I'm probably actually that.
    I'm very new.
    x2
    ^I have these legendaries. Will trade for my want list.
    I really want Meloetta for some reason. Wishing for a PAL event!
    Want:

White 2 FC: 0734 3633 8180

Trade Complete.
    Last edited by RedSapphire; 6th February 2013 at 8:13 PM.

Looking for Tornadus. Offering UT lvl 50 Rayquaza with a masterball. Rayquaza is poketransfered from MY (I'm the OT!) HG game.

Can also offer; Azelf, Mesprit, Entei.

Trade comes with a complimentary Phione.
        Spoiler:- Legendaries I own:

Spoiler:- Legendaries I want:

Spoiler:- Shinies I want:

Spoiler:- Hidden abilities I want:

Looking for a Tornadus to finish off my Unova dex.
    I can trade it back or offer a Thundurus. PM if you can help!
    Thanks!

Currently MMing: Tepig
    460 Eggs deep

Looking for tornadus to complete national pokedex, willing to trade shiny scrafty or any breedable pokemon, can breed for 31iv's in 2 stats with any moves/natures/abilities needed.
    Also need entei, raikou, palkia, giratina and will trade for them.
    Last edited by jezeuschrist; 22nd January 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Hey ,
    I have a somewhat weird offer...
    Id give you all my shiny PKMN, all my IV bred PKMN, my timid Infernape, my timid Froslass, my adamant Scizor, a timid Cresselia that has 25 or more in every stat, an adamant Tornadus, an event Reshiram, an event Mewtu, an adamant Ho-Oh with 25 or more in every stat, a DW female Vulpix and Poliwag that have 31 in two or more stats and any items that you need, for a Tornadus that is naive/hasty/timid with 31 in speed that you would have to soft reset for me in your black version (I dont have one), in case you dont already have a Tornadus like that.
    Also, it would be cool, if the other stats arent all like 5 to 10 or so...
    They should be at least average or maybe even slightly below average.
    I dont want it to be hacked/RNG abused or cloned.

Just in case you wannna do it and want to start right away, DO NOT save after you spoke to the woman that activates Tornadus.
    Also, there is a trick.
    After you activated Tornadus, go to the trailer on route 5. You then always go out and back in, until theres a storm on that route, meaning Tornadus is there.
    One soft reset will take about 1-2 minutes. Lets just say you always need 2 minutes, it would take you about 8 and a half hours to get one that is naive/hasty/timid with 31 in speed. It should have 116 speed at Lv.40.
    Id give you a masterball of course.
    PM/VM me, if your interested!
    Last edited by Xerneas; 23rd January 2013 at 4:47 AM.
    On the everlasting quest to get a good, unhacked, uncloned and not RNG abused Event-Entei.
    X FC: 4527-7554-6594
    White 2 FC: 2667-3367-8893

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    Hey ,
    I have a somewhat weird offer...
    Id give you all my shiny PKMN, all my IV bred PKMN, my timid Infernape, my timid Froslass, my adamant Scizor, a timid Cresselia that has 25 or more in every stat, an adamant Tornadus, an event Reshiram, an event Mewtu, an adamant Ho-Oh with 25 or more in every stat, a DW female Vulpix and Poliwag that have 31 in two or more stats and any items that you need, for a Tornadus that is naive/hasty/timid with 31 in speed that you would have to soft reset for me in your black version (I dont have one), in case you dont already have a Tornadus like that.
    Also, it would be cool, if the other stats arent all like 5 to 10 or so...
    They should be at least average or maybe even slightly below average.
    I dont want it to be hacked/RNG abused or cloned.

Just in case you wannna do it and want to start right away, DO NOT save after you spoke to the woman that activates Tornadus.
    Also, there is a trick.
    After you activated Tornadus, go to the trailer on route 5. You then always go out and back in, until theres a storm on that route, meaning Tornadus is there.
    One soft reset will take about 1-2 minutes. Lets just say you always need 2 minutes, it would take you about 8 and a half hours to get one that is naive/hasty/timid with 31 in speed. It should have 116 speed at Lv.40.
    Id give you a masterball of course.
    PM/VM me, if your interested!
    I just have to ask, are you insane? You only need to offer like one shiny for that...

Anyways, looking for a flawless/near flawless tornadus that is not RNGed or cloned (no hacks, of course), if you are willing to trade one. It will not be redistributed, and I will only use it for myself.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

So, I'm looking for one that has perfect Speed and Sp. Atk, is Timid, and from Black 1. HP Ice is not a requirement, but is preferred. I don't care if it was RNG'd, but I do care if it was obtained with an external device. I don't have much, but I'm willing to part with an Adamant, flawless UT SPR2011 Zekrom, GameStops Entei and Suicune, DWFs Bagon and Dratini.
    Last edited by Artorias; 28th January 2013 at 2:41 PM. Reason: Realized it was SPR2011, not SPR2012

still looking for tornadus?
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Looking for Any Tornadus. Can do trade backs. PM with Offers.
    FC White: 1893 6509 3199.

Looking for:

Can Offer: Anything I'm not looking for.

Can infect with Pokerus.

So,
    Im looking for a Timid, Naive, Jolly or Hasty Tornadus and Thundurus.
    I dont want them to be hacked, cloned or RNG abused.
    I can offer a lot for them.
    Last edited by Xerneas; 7th February 2013 at 12:03 PM.
    On the everlasting quest to get a good, unhacked, uncloned and not RNG abused Event-Entei.
    X FC: 4527-7554-6594
    White 2 FC: 2667-3367-8893

I have a docile lv. 40 tornadus with prankster ability. Knows revenge, air cutter, extrasensory and agility (it's just as I captured it), send me a message!
    Pokémon Black FC: 0347-6387-9756
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 1035 0553 5328
    3DS FC: 2208 4845 7290

I'm looking for a Hasty/Naive Near-Flawless with HP Ice Tornadus. I can offer my event Keldeo for it. It has 31 IV's in Speed and Special Attack

Looking for a Naive nature tornadus. I would definitely prefer good iv's, in the relatively superior potential range or better. I can offer both my keldeo events (one has timid nature i'm pretty sure, but no guarantees), awesome nature event mewtwos (one with timid one with modest) and any other legendary that I have.
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
    RIP The Elemental Trinity, november 6th 2011 - march 2nd
    Black 2 FC- 4943 3302 7053. Name-Indigo
    3DS friend code - 2793 0630 2870. type flying- tranquill farfetchd and tropius
    3DS XL friend code - 2122-6619-4020. Type ghost - golurk pumpkaboo and lampent.
    √-1 <3 MATH

I have a therian form Tornadus i am willing to part with. P.M. Me if interested.

Have a naive natured Tornadus for trade, pm me if interested
    Looking For any of the following legit Shiny Pokemon, please contact me if you are interested in trading them. I Do Not want their evolutions. Unless they can evolve they must be English.

Pumpkaboo (Large sized)

Leagues:

I'm currently trying to make 2 duel Pokemon leagues that consists of a total of 18 gyms, 2 Elite 4 groups and 3 Champions. At the moment we have only have about 23/29 spots filled so there are still a few open spots left. If you like battling and want to become a leader please join by clicking on the link below!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693909187315181/

Current Shiny Count: 702!

I'm looking for a Tornadus. No specific nature or IV's.

Looking for a tornadus. PM me for trades.
    Pokemon X and Y:

FC: 0748-2264-7801 PM me for add and I'll add you also...

National Dex COMPLETE!!!

Black 2/White 2:

Unova dex all complete!!!

National dex all complete!!!

My shinies:

looking for any tornadus. can offer any or multiple musketeers/spirits. unfortunately, they all have crummy natures, so i can give out a couple for a good enough tornado. anyway, pm me, if you can help me out, im on most nights/afternoons.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

Looking for a therian tornadus. Let me know what you would like.

I'm looking for Tornadus, I can offer up a shiny Gigalith or Basculin. I also have a couple more just pm me if interested.

hi guys need a thunduus landorus and tornadus for dex completion, to trade back straight away i can hope on most unova pokemon at the mo and other unova ledgandarys

thanks
    Black 2 - 3397 2732 2662
    Shinys :

i can spresd pokerus for dex entry, spare shineys or leganderys

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast