Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: #642 Thundurus

im looking for a thundurus, offering a lvl 50 celebi

I have Thundurus looking for Arceus or Reshiram
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

I just need to get thundurous in my pokedex not caught. I have black and white and just need to see Thundorous so that I can trade Thundorous to Black. I only have one DS so please let me see one. Message me if you can let me. Or I could trade it for keeps. I have different pokemon so just say what you might want. Also on pearl I have every pokemon.

Black Friend code: 1807 1464 2306
    Last edited by WNLeMasta913; 14th March 2011 at 8:37 PM.

i have a Thundurus..Looking for a Tornadus to help get Landorus, PM me ;D
    FC White - 0776 3449 1011

Looking for a good natured Thundurus (Jolly/Adamant). I have many legendaries from different games I'm willing to trade. If you want something else, PM me your offer.

I'm looking for someone who wants to trade their Thundurus for my Tornadus. I'll be checking back in frequently for the next couple of hours, so PM me if you're game.
    Last edited by drsunken; 15th March 2011 at 2:13 AM.
    Gen V FC: 3095 6397 4098

Hey i need a Thundurus! i can basically breed any 5th gen pokemon for you minus legends of course but if you willing to trade i please message me also willing to trade a shiney suicune for it if anyones interested so please message me! thank you! =)

Ave my fellow devotees of all things Pkmn,

My offer is simple, a lv. 41 Lax natured Tornadus in exchange for any English language Thundurus one may have at hand. This would be a permanent trade with both parties hopefully leaving satisfied.

Now, this may not be the place for such, but I also seek a Zekrom and am losing patience with the tedium of the GTS so would like to make an offer here which includes a lv. 47 Sassy Cobalion and/or a lv. 22 Bold Victini for such a lightning dragon. Danke in advance.

EDIT: Thanks to this generous forum I have met the titular request and expressed personal graditude, and am I would now like to speak more generally, so Thanks Serebii.
    Last edited by PokeNostalgia; 15th March 2011 at 5:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeNostalgia View Post
    Ave my fellow devotees of all things Pkmn,

My offer is simple, a lv. 41 Lax natured Tornadus in exchange for any English language Thundurus one may have at hand. This would be a permanent trade with both parties hopefully leaving satisfied.

Now, this may not be the place for such, but I also seek a Zekrom and am losing patience with the tedium of the GTS so would like to make an offer here which includes a lv. 47 Sassy Cobalion and/or a lv. 22 Bold Victini for such a lightning dragon. Danke in advance.
    Ey I accept. I have a thundurus and need a tornadus. What is yous friend code? Mail me for de change please. jcmh_antro@hotmail.com

white: 0905 2044 4954

Thank you and wait your answer

I have a thundurus and am really looking for one of the event dogs preferably raikou, but it doesn't really matter.

White FC: 0218 0331 5409
    Last edited by wavej4; 15th March 2011 at 6:37 PM.

Well I figured I get my first post by asking for a Thurdrus. I'm Willing to Offer Palika and Dialga both at lv 54 and My Tornadus at Lv 40. Hit me up here asap if you are willing to trade and/or negotiate a trade.

Trying to get a thunderus for dex entry, I promise to return it. Just ask if you want to borrow anything in return.

Black: 1893 0486 9015

I've a Thundurus for lend to anyone who wishes to catch Landorus. What i'd like in return is an Archeus / other event pokemon. send me a PM if you've any of those to offer and are intrested!

I'm looking for anyone willing to trade me a Thundurus, in exchange I am offering Reshiram. Please PM me if you're interested.

I need a Thundurus, don't really know what to offer. I can bred you many of the Unova pokemon, Zorua included, or just let me know what would you want.

Looking for Thundurus. Offering Master Ball.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Default Need Thundurus

Have a Level 41 Tornadus for trade.

Pokemon Black
    Sprite: 3611 0301 5816

Looking for Thundurus for keeps. Offering event beasts, or the bottom Pokemon of any Unova line.

FC: 3396 2899 6168

i need a thunderos to capture the land guy.
    i have multiple 4th gen shinys and almost every 5th gen pokemon except a small few.
    even if its only on loan, i will give up my tornados and the landos when i catch him
    Looking for : Any Event Pokemon, and Pokemon With good IVs and Natures, and any 5th gen shinys

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Rob View Post
    i need a thunderos to capture the land guy.
    i have multiple 4th gen shinys and almost every 5th gen pokemon except a small few.
    even if its only on loan, i will give up my tornados and the landos when i catch him
    I will loan you Thundurus as long as I can get Tornadus afterward for Landorus. I have no intent to keep Tornadus, so as long as we can work something out, I'm down.

FC: 3654 0014 5647

Have Lvl 65 Thunderus looking for Tornadus

pm me pls!
    Pkmn White FC: 4899 5300 1029

i'm looking for a Thunderus, any level. I'm willing to trade Palkia, Dialga, Unova starters, Event Raikou. Anything i trade will come with Pokerus. PM me thanks!

i have a thunderus UT , LF shiny virizion or shiny cobalion or shiny terrakion , PM me if you are interested xD

Hello, everyone.
    I have a Thundurus that I want to trade for a Tornadus. It can be any Tornadus, I don't care what level, what moves, etc. Private Message me if you're interested.

Pretty soon they'll have to switch to using elements from the periodic table as titles for these games.
    I would definitely buy Pokemon Hydrogen Version instead of Pokemon Helium Version.

Looking for thundurus, will trade a Shiny Conkeldurr for it.
    Pokémon BW Team.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1i1v0x.png[/IMG]

If I offered a Pokémon, I will include Pokérus depending on what is being traded.
    ~Looking or a Shiny Ralts for B/W, don't care which nature~

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast