Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: #642 Thundurus

Hey everyone,

I have a Thundurus that I can trade to anyone that is interested. PM me with offers.
    Name: Adam
    Friend Code: 0046 9097 6020

I need a Thundurus just so i can get landourus pm me if interested i can let you borrow my torandus

I have a Tornadus, looking to trade for a Thunderus I can keep, if it's ok with you.
    Username:Celdon
    Friend Code: 4986 0913 6967
    Message me if interested. Just about any rendezvous time is good.

Thank you

Looking for thundurus and a zekrom, don't really have much to offer pm if interested

Looking to trade my tornadus for a thundurus. trade back will work for me. Just looking to complete my unova pokedex and all I need are landurus, thundurus, and zekrom for the non-event pokemon. Would like to get the event the pokemon if anyone is willing as well.

Looking for any thunderus. I have the following for trade:
    Articuno, serious, level 50
    Moltres, gentle, level 50
    Zapdos, docile, level 50
    Mewtwo, quirky, level 70
    All untouched, the birds are from fire red and caught in ultra balls, the mewtwo is from heartgold and caught in a dusk ball.
    PM me if interested.
    FC: 5472-7405-8122

I am looking for a thundurus so I can get landorus. I can trade the thundurus back. PM me if you have one. Thanks!
    Black FC: 4513-6723-8540 FC for all trades!

White FC: 3482 9361 7381 FC for all battles!

Looking for flawless iv'd pokes, shiny pokes, and flawless iv'd shinies. I am also looking for the power items in defense, sp. defense, and hp. I have a shiny adamant UT geodude, some ev trained pokemon, dwf's, and can breed for at least 2-3 perfect ivy's. Thanks!

Can anyone lend me a Thundurus for about half an hour so I can get Landorus? If needed, I can lend you my Tornadus after so you can do the same. If interested, PM me!!

I am willling to trade my Thundurus for a Level 1 Female Evee ! Please ! Im in desperate need of an Eevee !
    Friend Code : 4728 4097 3958

does it have to be dw?
    Black FC: 4513-6723-8540 FC for all trades!

White FC: 3482 9361 7381 FC for all battles!

Looking for flawless iv'd pokes, shiny pokes, and flawless iv'd shinies. I am also looking for the power items in defense, sp. defense, and hp. I have a shiny adamant UT geodude, some ev trained pokemon, dwf's, and can breed for at least 2-3 perfect ivy's. Thanks!

can any1 trade me a timid thundurus? i have a lot of events and shinies to offer and even some fully ev trained pokes. pm me
    FC: 5026-4940-1569

I'm looking for any Thundurus! Willing to trade UT Tornadus or many other things. PM me if interested.
    My Shop of events and flawless shinies http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nd-Others-Shop

Another thing, i am looking for people who can clone Pokemon for me. PM me if you are willing and what you want for it.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile

My Black FC is 2795-1164-8726

Don't need a trade no more.
    Last edited by DarthGalm; 31st July 2012 at 6:11 PM. Reason: Not in need of a trade right now.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGalm View Post
    I'm offering a Thundurus, I would like a Tornadus.
    Hello, I'm Mike
    I don't have a Landorus yet, and I need Thundurus so I'll have both Tornadus and Thundurus in the same game. I have an offer for you. You trade me Thundurus for about 20 minutes so I can get Landorus for my pokedex. After I catch him, I'll trade you back Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus. Sound good?
    Looking for all starters, aside from Tepig.
    Black FC: 4943 6914 2387

I'll lend you my thundurus. After thet, let me borrow your tornadus.

Looking for dream radar landorus, thunderus, and tornadus.
    Offering movie keldeo, movie meloetta, dw females, and bred shinies. PM please.
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

I need a Thundurus for the Landorus event, please. Will pay back with pokerus or a zorua.

dRk ♀ pkMn FC: 0619 4098 7285

I have a tornadus pm if you wanna trade

willing to lend my thundurus to someone as long as they will lend me their tornadus after so i can get landorus.

pm if interested

Looking to be traded/lent a Dream Radar Kami Trio member so I can get the Altering Mirror. I can offer a flawless Timid SPR2012 Reshiram, a flawless Timid anniversary Mewtwo, a flawless Timid MAY2012 Darkrai, a flawless shiny Timid Manaphy, a flawless Careful Jirachi, a (well known) Adamant shiny near-flawless Faraway Island Mew, a flawless Timid Palkia, a shiny flawless Adamant Iron Fist Golett w/ Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch, a Sassy HP Ice DW Foongus, a DW flawless Jolly Mincinno and more. I can custom RNG anything from 4/5th gen, including BW2 tutor moves. All of the above are UT.

I say again, ANY one is fine. Even being lent one would be great, I only want it for the Altering Mirror.
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 5th August 2012 at 8:04 PM.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Looking to trade my Tornadus for a Thunderus, PM me if interested

I'm looking for a Tornadus so I can get Landorus. If someone lets me borrow Tornadus, I will give it back as soon as I get Landorus, and I will lend my Thundurus until you get Landorus.. PM me if interested!

i have a tornadus and i need a thundurus i am willing to give it to you or let you borrow it pm me if intersted

Still looking for a thunderus. Along with the mewtwo and the bird trio I mentioned earlier, I now have a level 50 untouched adamant kyogre in a net ball. Pm me if interested.

Edit: I can also give pokerus and breed anything except feebas, spiritomb, and phione.
    Last edited by raquiri; 8th August 2012 at 1:30 AM.
    FC: 5472-7405-8122

Looking for any member of the Kami trio that has its dw ability (uncloned, self-obtained, and/or flawless will be worth TONS.) If you have one, please PM me. I will trade several shinies and some events. (anything up to shiny events and shiny flawless pokemon for one that is uncloned, self-obtained, and/or flawless.)

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast