Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: #644 Zekrom

I have a Zekrom. Caught it yesterday. Not sure about its nature or anything. If you want anything specific, I'm afraid there's only a small chance it'll have the right nature for you. Its level is still in the 40s, can't be bothered to check which exact level it is right now.

If you have any event Pokémon I don't have yet and you're willing to trade it for a Zekrom, I'm honestly willing to trade all my Pokémon from White to Black, play through the game again (will take like two days) and catch a Zekrom with your preferred nature.

I'm really only looking for a legit (event, of course) Celebi, Japanese HG/SS UT Latios (there was a Wi-Fi event for this one a while ago, I got the Latias, but stopped playing Pokémon before I got around to getting Latios as well, I'm not sure if HG and SS are the only games it was available on, pretty sure it was though), Deoxys or Arceus.

Willing to trade my master ball for a Zekrom caught in a premier ball. Can be held by Zorua, Bulbasaur, Piplup, Pichu, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Totodile, or Cleffa. All except Cleffa are at level one, not EV trained. Pick any one!
    ---------------------------------------
    Black Friend Code: 0604-5665-4889
    Name: Rev

Looking for an UT Articuno with Sassy, Calm, Relaxed, or Bold nature. Willing to trade lvl 52 Zekrom.

I traded someone for an Adamant Zekrom a few days back and just checked its IV's and its straight 0's across the board. I had to delete my inbox because it was full so sadly I don't know who it was otherwise he'd be blacklisted by now.

But the point of my story is I'm looking for an UT Adamant Zekrom. Can offer any event or shiny (willing to trade any 2 pokemon in my sig) for one. PM me with offers.
    White FC: 4641 8400 2649
    If trading with me please make sure your C-Gear is on and your voice chat is off.

Offering:
        Spoiler:- These Pokemon:

Offering An UT lvl 50 zekrom looking 4 stuff in sig mainly, also needing an adamant lvl1 larvitar, and a modest lvl1 gible and a lvl1 jolly shellder, (all hav to be nicknamable)
    Wants
    Shiny Litwick (high)
    Shiny Giratina (high)

Shiny Axew
    Shiny Beldum
    DW Snivy
    Evo Stones

Has Trading Soon and Most willing to give up

White Volcarona - lvl70 UT
    Shiny WC Evee - lvl50 UT (jap)
    Event Shaymin - lvl53 (jap)
    Modest Accelgor - lvl1 UT
    Articuno - lvl50 UT (named)
    Moltres - lvl50 UT (named)
    Zapdo - lvl50 UT (named)
    Cresselia - lvl50 UT (named)
    Mesprit - lvl 50 UT
    Electivire - lvl67 (named)
    Steelix - lvl90
    Bronzong - lvl75
    Blissey - lvl42 (named)
    Thundurus - lvl40 UT
    Dialga - lvl 51 (named)
    Uxie - lvl50 UT
    ALAMOS Darkrai - lvl50 UT
    Charmander - lvl5 UT
    Munchlax (self-destruct) - lvl5

pm me if you hav any and if u r lookin for anything

Still trading a Zekrom for events.. pm me
    3DS X + Y FC: 3582 8703 0724
    Black 2 FC: 4213 3128 6791
    White FC: 4255 2852 0058
    Soul Silver FC: 1163 0791 3665
    Diamond FC: 4383 1380 6556

Looking for - Diancie Japanese event

PM me - I dont use Visitor messages.

"Playing since before Pokemon was a cartoon!"

I have a Zekrom up for trade, I'm after Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys and Mew, Pm me for offers, Thanks.:P
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

looking for giveaway/ranger deoxys, TRU shaymin, TRU manaphy and UT zekrom. got much to offer. pm me if interested. thanks

My Reshiram for Zekrom

Anyone?
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Looking for Adamant UT Zekrom. Can offer what is in my sig plus some more. Ask if you want. PM me if interested.
    White FC: 4641 8400 2649
    If trading with me please make sure your C-Gear is on and your voice chat is off.

Offering:
        Spoiler:- These Pokemon:

Looking for any UT Zekrom caught in an Ultra Ball, PM me if you have one I have lots to offer.
    FC: Jon 4598-9937-5733

Default Zekrom Lvl 50

I have a zekrom that i caught with a dusk ball hasty nature im looking for the pokemon in my signature but if u have none of them and really need zekrom im willing to help u out pm me if ur interested.

I have a level 50 Zekrom of Sassy nature up for grabs, I am looking for an UT Mew or Shaymin. PM if interested.

I´ve got a Zekrom up for trade. I am looking for a shiny Eevee, and other shinies. PM me with an offer if you got some shinies for trade.
    Looking for:
    Zekrom

Offering:
    Shaymin
    Giratina
    Ho-Oh lv. 100
    Phione
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Volcarona

Can also breed any of the Unova starters

Black FC: 1893 1226 5899

PM me with offers!

Trading Zekrom for a Squirtle with Sassy

need a zekrom any level sometime today so i need one fast
    White FG 0475 7586 9365
    Working on a New Team So Far i got

Might Take out something

PM me if you want to TRADE

Anyone got a lvl.100 Zekrom? I can trade an UT Reshiram, UT shiny Murkrow, UT shiny Abra, UT shiny Gyarados, or an UT shiny Poliwhirl. I will trade any combination of 3
    Last edited by -Victini-; 9th April 2011 at 5:20 AM.

i got a lvl 53 jap zekrom with fly,zenheadbutt,wild charge ,fusion bolt looking for a shiny legit starter besides squirtle i also have a reshiram
    Last edited by bushie; 9th April 2011 at 3:19 PM.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I need a Zekrom, I have plenty of things I'll trade, including almost any starter from any region, other legendaries, etc.
    My in-game Black and White Team:

Looking for: Zekrom. There doesn't have to be anything special about it. Preferably UT, any Nature.

Offering: Well, I recently restarted the game, so I can't offer much. I can, however, offer a Darmanitan with Zen Mode, UT if you want, and I can give it a nickname if you want.

Seeking UT Hasty Zekrom

Offfering 2-3 of my legit legendaries. Just PM for which legendary you want and Ill tell you if i have it. I am only currently able to offer Gen 4 and down legendaries and other pokemon. I can offer normal Unova pokemon, however.
    Last edited by hotcoldyay; 11th April 2011 at 12:13 AM.

offering my UT zekrom, hardy nature (since it's uber and i can't use it on wi-fi battles or subway train, i have no use for zekrom so i didn't spent my time to get a better nature one)
    What's wrong with the Hardy nature? I have an ultra-strong Dialga from Pokemon Diamond that's hardy. But, the Dialga is amazingly strong.
    Anyway, I have a level 100 Zekrom, I want a rare fifth gen shiny in return because Zekrom's are rare. UT Zekrom requests open.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]

looking for a zekrom pm me with offers

any one want to trade zekrom i have reshiram n some 4 gen legends pm if interested

Default real or fake

i just got a shiny zekrom from some guy on the GTS its a level 35 zekrom does anyone want it i feel like its gunna just explode or something lol did someone give me a fake pokemon or is it tradeable. please msg me back.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast