Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: #645 Landorus

Everyone! Therians can't be traded in therian form! You can't borrow one its impossible! Go buy a dream radar cause that's the ONLY way you can get therian forms. I have all therians because I bought the dream radar and caught my own lando. Just last night i got the reveal mirror and changed my shiny thunderus into its therian form. It's worth it ppl! Get the dream radar

Looking for a Landorus, any form
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

I forget who wanted landorus off me...but I couldn't trade it to them due to it being in therian form. I now have a level 70 naive one...looking for nicknameable shiny mesprit from B/W II or shiny nicknameable latias from B/W II plus a bunch more wants I'm adding to my tradethread after this post.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Looking for Landorus.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1469-6412 (PM Me If You'd Like To Exchange 3DS Friend Codes!!)
    YouTube | Facebook | GooglePlus | Forums | Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh! Blog

WiFi Battles & Pokemon LPs: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePokeeGamer

Looking to borrow a Dream Radar Captured "Therian Forme Landorus" I need it to get the "Reveal Glass" to turn my own pokes into their respective Therian formes. Will trade it back to you in less than 15 minutes or quicker, depends on how quick I can get to the shrine. Please PM me if anyone is interested.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

People the only way to get the mirror is to take your therian landorus from your dream radar to the abundant shrine. traded ones won't work and therian forms can't be traded anyway.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Looking for Dream Radar Landorus, Tornadus & Thunderus

Have shiny Tepig for trade
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I'm looking for a incarnate form landorus that's adamant/jolly with flawless or NF IVs. Shiny or not, I have plenty to offer. Pm please

Looking for Landorus and Tornadus. I made the stupid mistake of trading the Thunderus I caught in my game for a Japanese one over the GTS. Feeling bummed out about it. Feel free to PM me if you can help and you have those 2 to trade over to me. I'm very embarassed about this and I ruined my only chance at getting them. I only just today found out that you had to have caught at least one of them in your own game. So much for that... I feel like i'll never be able to get those two, especially since I don't have legendaries to trade in return.
    3DS FC: 4527-8998-6149
    [Pokedex complete]
    You're a Monster

Quote Originally Posted by JockeyEllis View Post
    Looking for Landorus and Tornadus. I made the stupid mistake of trading the Thunderus I caught in my game for a Japanese one over the GTS. Feeling bummed out about it. Feel free to PM me if you can help and you have those 2 to trade over to me. I'm very embarassed about this and I ruined my only chance at getting them. I only just today found out that you had to have caught at least one of them in your own game. So much for that... I feel like i'll never be able to get those two, especially since I don't have legendaries to trade in return.
    You don't need to have one from your own game. It just has to be one Tornadus and one Thundurus. Just go on GTS and get another Thundurus.
    My Shinies:

Wants(Preferably shiny):

Quote Originally Posted by Dysmul View Post
    You don't need to have one from your own game. It just has to be one Tornadus and one Thundurus. Just go on GTS and get another Thundurus.
    Ahhhh alright; I should wait until they do a legendary trade like a Thundurus or something for a Ditto, and then just trade that extra Thundurus for a Tornadus. That's how I got my Reshiram today. I had to be really quick about it, but it's possible to do. Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by JockeyEllis; 5th December 2012 at 1:27 AM.
    3DS FC: 4527-8998-6149
    [Pokedex complete]
    You're a Monster

i'm looking for a dream world landorus..(not sure if its out yet) i want it to be holding the mirror item and i want it traded to my B?W game as i do not have B2 or W2. can offer legendaries and i don't care if its cloned, but it can not be hacked.
    fc: 1936-5362-2439
    COOL POKEMON go to: http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=470
    tell them Volcarona12 refered you

Im currently looking for..... , , , , , , , , , , and stones please i can trade heart scales

Im always looking for legendaries so if you have one that your never going to use pm me and well work something out

Have EVERY POKEMON! if any one needs anything let me know and ill see what i can do

Looking for any Landorus for dex purposes. I have the rest of the Unova dex complete except for Tornadus. We can trade and trade back. PM me.
    Jess
    X: 4725-8990-9408 (use this one unless I tell you otherwise)
    White 2: 3869 5826 1336
    HG: 5199 7469 4159

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfreckles View Post
    Looking for any Landorus for dex purposes. I have the rest of the Unova dex complete except for Tornadus. We can trade and trade back. PM me.
    On route 7 in White 2, in the house where there's a lady that let's you rest, the old man shows you Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus, therefore, that counts as dex entries. Hope I helped

Quote Originally Posted by archrod View Post
    On route 7 in White 2, in the house where there's a lady that let's you rest, the old man shows you Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus, therefore, that counts as dex entries. Hope I helped
    I want to register them as caught in order to obtain the Oval Charm.
    Jess
    X: 4725-8990-9408 (use this one unless I tell you otherwise)
    White 2: 3869 5826 1336
    HG: 5199 7469 4159

Looking for a Dream Radar Landorus. Will trade back, I just need it to get the reveal mirror so I can turn my own Landorus and Thundurus into their Therian Formes. PM if interested

EDIT: Nevermind
    Last edited by Sinncrow; 8th December 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Shiny Pokemon: ♂ Rocky Horror - Hatched 8/19/14 after 600 eggs.
    Friend Safari: Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar and Barbaracle.
    Love Jurassic Park? Love to tell stories or love RPGs? Join Jurassic Park Legacy's Live the Legend RPG now, and become a legend yourself: http://jplegacy.org/ltl/index.php

looking for any landorus, only to my collection

can breed any pokemon, pm

pokemon black 2 friend code : 1550 - 3437 - 7850

Hello. I am currently looking for a dream radar landorus (incarnate forme) nicknamed "MAGOO" in all caps. Im seriously looking for one like this to add to my team and ill trade big for it. IvHello! I can breed dwf:
    Poliwag
    Vulpix
    Eevee
    Dratini
    Tangela
    Nidoran
    Shroomish
    Minccino
    Lapras
    Slowpoke
    Swinub
    Carvanha
    Riolu (it will take time to breed a female one, so take note of that).
    Bagon
    Natu
    Tentacool
    Magikarp
    Foongus
    Sandshrew
    Gible
    Gligar
    Shuckle
    Remoraid
    Corphish
    Sableye
    Onix
    I can also breed the dratinis and (and possibly bagons though i havent tried) to have 31 atk ivs.

DW LUGIA quirky

Shiny Timid Eevee

Modest Plasma Genesect

Pm me with offers!
    Last edited by ClayFighter; 16th December 2012 at 6:51 AM.

i currently am looking to trade a good special sweeper competitive dw landorus
    has sheer force as it's ability
    has a life orb attached
    rash nature
    ev'ed in special attack and speed

looking for
    groudon
    kyogre
    deoxys
    nobunaga's rayqauza
    movie meloetta

or PM me your best offer
    3ds fc 1864 8625 6813
    fire safari: fletchinder,pyroar,pansear

Hey, i'm looking for the Dream Radar Therian Landorus, i will trade plenty of shinies for it. PM me if you're interested
    Pokemon Y FC: 1864-9549-1571
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3054 0496 3086

Fighting Safari: Mankey, Throh, Riolu

There are bad ways to win -- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...

It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.

A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle.

I have a Naive Landorus, untouched, I'm looking for Power Items, anyonei interested?

Hi, I need to BORROW a Therian Form Landurus to get the Reveal Glass. i have my own landorus and have no intention of keeping it. i wil return it after im done. if i cannot use it for free i can offer most breedable pokemon, All starters, Evolution stones, Pokerus, and i can help evolve your pokemon through trade.

Nevermind....
    Last edited by -Espada-; 3rd January 2013 at 5:08 AM.
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    Hi, I need to BORROW a Therian Form Landurus to get the Reveal Glass. i have my own landorus and have no intention of keeping it. i wil return it after im done. if i cannot use it for free i can offer most breedable pokemon, All starters, Evolution stones, Pokerus, and i can help evolve your pokemon through trade.

Therians can't be traded, I think.

Hey ,
    Im looking for ... Guess what. Id like him to be Timid, Naive, Jolly, Hasty, Adamant, Mild, Modest or Naughty. Also, I want him to have good IVs and not to be hacked or RNG abused.
    By the way, the some goes for Tornadus and Thundurus
    I have a trade thread.
    I will no longer use this profile.

You can contact me via email: Nii.Nunoo@live.de

Im looking for a adamant or jolly landorus, can offer: DW poliwag, DW vulpix, calm cresselia, calm deoxys, DW dratini and all regions starters or if you want any jolly, modest, adamant or timid nature breedable pokemon pm me!!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast