Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: #645 Landorus

EDIT : got 1 :P
    Last edited by Dragontamer Andy; 10th March 2011 at 1:11 PM.
    LF : Shiny any Shiny 5th Gen. Offering:Shiny starter:male male ,male ,male male male , male male Shiny Legendary Pokémon : , , , ,
    Other Shiny Pokémon : male male , male ,female , male , , female , male , female female , male , female male , male , female , male , , female , and on my White game : , male Watchog , female Basculin , female Scraggy , Kyurem , Virizion White FC : 4470 0197 8172

I will like if someone let me dex landorus, cause it seems like the thundurus I get from the GTS is hack and landorus doesnt appear to me

Looking for someone to lend landoulous, i have been trading for weeks and all the genies i get are hacks. Can offer a LV. 80 raquaza or a lv.74 emobar as colleterall.

After 2 hrs of SR (I was sick and couldn't do anything else) I finally have my shiny Landorus!
    PKMN Black FC: 4856 6026 3199

Is anybody lending? I seriously only need it for the dex so i can get my own on GTS, I will trade right back. *EDIT* nvm i got someone to lend me one for the dex.
    Last edited by Needathunderus; 18th March 2011 at 4:42 AM.

Still looking for Landorus for Pokedex Entry. Will return right away. Will also offer any new bred pokemon in my breeding shop for helping: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=498289
    Last edited by OPTICS; 20th March 2011 at 11:20 PM.

I have need of a Landorus to be lent my way for the Dex entry.

It seems that to get him to appear, the kami of your cartridge must be the one you caught. IE, if you nabbed Thunderus, the Thunderus you take to the shrine must be yours.

I sort of traded my own personally caught kami off for something really sweet before I got my game's Landorus.

Anyway, just lend it to me for the Dex, and I'll lend you anything of your choice for your Dex.
    Armies: Mewtwo (6/6), Dusknoir (6/6), Azelf (6/6), Lugia (2/6), Deoxys (4/6), Ninetails (4/6), Lopunny (0/6), Ursaring (3/6).

willing to trade the following for a landorus
    ditto
    zoroark(lostlorn forest)
    eved haxorus
    UT crown raikou
    reshiram

my bishie is solrock from pokemon a true example of a pokemon who can learn more than just rock and psychic moves through level up

platinum fc
    jess
    3309 6328 9788

"i mean what if its just a goofy looking fish you know like a dorkfish"-Bill Engvall

I have Landorus, willing to trade for any legendaries which I don't have dex data for, this includes:

Mew,
    Entei,
    Suicune,
    Celebi,
    3 Regis,
    Latios,
    Jirachi,
    Deoxys,
    Uxie,
    Mesprit,
    Palkia,
    Heatran,
    Regigigas,
    Cresselia,
    Manaphy,
    Darkrai,
    Shaymin,
    Arceus,
    Zekrom.

When I started typing that list I did not realise it would be so long :|
    Pm me!
    Last edited by h0pelessm4tt; 24th March 2011 at 1:37 AM.

Need Landorus pm me for offers

Still need LAndorus trade please pm asap

i still need landorus
    offers
    chandelure
    haxorus
    crown raikou
    ditto
    zoroark

my bishie is solrock from pokemon a true example of a pokemon who can learn more than just rock and psychic moves through level up

platinum fc
    jess
    3309 6328 9788

"i mean what if its just a goofy looking fish you know like a dorkfish"-Bill Engvall

hello everybody i have a thunderus that im willing to let others borrow for the landorus event as long as you trade me a zekrom or reshiram, that way i know ill be getting my thunderus back as you will get your zekrom or reshiram back. In return, id also like to borrow a tornadus so I can do the event too, and yes ill be trading my zekrom for it and back, so if anyone is interested in this please give me a pm id like landorus!! Ty~~

Days without 3DS:
    43 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

can someone please help me get landurus pm me !

PKMN White Friend Code: 3181 5655 6014
    Trainer Name: Hilda

PKMN White Pokedex: 150/152
    Pokemon needed in PKMN White: TORNADUS (so i can catch Landurus)

PKMN Diamond Friend Code: 2280 2573 3503
    Trainer Name: Dawn

PKMN Diamond Pokedex: 468/493
    Pokemon needed in PKMN Diamond: MEW, CELEBI, DEOXYS, ARCEUS

i have both thundurus and tornadus, but neither has my OT so i cannot get the landorus from my game. it is the last pokemon i need for my unova pokedex. all i need is a trade and trade back landorus, i dont need to keep it, can anyone help me out? i currently have 3 reshiram with pokerus if you want one of those? or whatever you want, name it

Looking a landorus with some worthwhile IVs and known or undeveloped Evs. I have a 70 landorus myself, which I'm willing to trade away. His IVs are not what I was looking for. If you have one you are not looking to train or just have a spare please let me know. I don't really have anything else spare to trade for him, and I have never even seen a wild shiny, but I'm willing to catch, breed, or ev train most anything for you.
    I'm not looking superb IVs or perfect nature, just something that is a little above average and dose not hinder him.
    Last edited by Dais; 29th March 2011 at 8:41 AM.

I need to Borrow a Landorus for the Dex entry.

I traded my own Caught Thundurus to another person before I knew that I needed the one I caught myself to trigger the event, so I can't catch it myself.

Anyway, just lend it to me for the Dex, and I'll lend you anything I own as Collateral.

Default trade help :)

hi, i traded away my original thundurus so i cannot get landorus now, if anybody is willing to trade it to me for like 1 minute so i can then look for my own on GTS. if your going to help me please PM me

EDIT:Traded
    Last edited by Hikari321; 1st April 2011 at 4:20 AM.

Hi guys I'm looking for honest traders... ^^; Well I have both Tornadus And Thundurus But i want to keep them. Anyway I can lend you one of them so you can get Landorus^^ The only thing I ask in return is, once you have captured Landorus, to trade it with me for my dex entry and then i will retrade it back to its owner... Please don't try to steel me Landorus/Thundurus... Ok, PM if interested!
    WHITE FC 3439 2363 6788 (Azzurro)

DIAMOND FC 5242 6811 8436 (Argento)

Looking for:UT level47 Palkia, UT level 45 Oh-hO, UT Giratina level 1 Shiny leggendaries I don't have

Offering: (both 4th/5th gen) Any leggendary, shiny,shiny,Shiny,shiny, , shiny,,shiny,, shiny,shiny,,shiny,,shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerX View Post
    Hi guys I'm looking for honest traders... ^^; Well I have both Tornadus And Thundurus But i want to keep them. Anyway I can lend you one of them so you can get Landorus^^ The only thing I ask in return is, once you have captured Landorus, to trade it with me for my dex entry and then i will retrade it back to its owner... Please don't try to steel me Landorus/Thundurus... Ok, PM if interested!
    Do they both disappear when you summon Landorus? I don't really see why you can't just get him on your own.

i have shiny landorous to trade pm me with offers
    Friend Code: (HG) 1076 5588 6603
    (White) 4212 3252 0766

Looking for:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Hi, traded my own thundurus without knowing I needed my own one to trigger the event. Could someone lend me their Landorus just for the pokedex entry so I can find one myself on the GTS? Willing to lend you you anything from the Unova-dex

Landorous for trade. Give me something shiny. PRETTY

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast