Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: #647 Keldeo

Hey I can offer a lvl. 100 Adamant event Keldeo (without secret sword) I would like to trade it for a Meloetta (legit obviously)
    Pokémon X: 3308-4539-0884
    Dark Friend Safari: Pawniard, Cacturne and Liepard
    Currently looking for: 6IV Meloetta with a Naive/Hasty/Modest/Timid nature, 6IV Multiscale Lugia with a Bold/Impish/Timid nature
    Can offer: Careful Skiddo 5IV,Adamant Iron Fist Pancham 5IV,Timid Frisk Noibat IV 5IV,Relaxed Leech Seed+Stealth Rock Ferroseed IV 31/31/31/x/31/0,Shiny timid Chlorophyll Petilil with max HP/Spe IV's,Shiny naive SnowCloak Swinub 31/31/x/31/31/31 and StealthRock/IcicleCrash/Freeze-Dry,Adamant Yveltal,Blazikenite,Lucarionite,Mewtwonite X,Japanese 6IV Adamant Regigigas,Adamant Landorus,Jolly Kyurem, 6IV Timid event Keldeo with Icy Wind

Also consider following me on Youtube, Twitch and/or Twitter for game and Pokémon related stuff.

Looking for a Keldeo. I have loads of events and shinies I can offer. PM me if interested.

I am looking for in GEN IV(4) for collecting Pokédex.

I have all other Pokémons without

I also have shiny for trade.

I am also need looking for in GEN V(5) for collecting Pokédex.

The Pokémons I have are the same as GEN IV(4).

If you have one of my wanted Pokemon, PM me a request, I have almost everything else. And I will return them to you after trading. Please keep in mind, ALL trades will be GEN IV(4) and GEN V(5).

Thanks you very very much!!

johnju1112

I need a Keldeo to finsish my Dex, can almost you almost everyhting for the rest. Please PM or VM me
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I need a Keldeo.
    Follow me on Twitter (@TheMrBoom)

Subscribe to me on Youtube (Youtube.Com/MrBoom35000)

I am looking for genesect/meloetta/keldeo/celebi for to complete the national dex. I have most other pokemon. I will do both permanent and dex info trades.

Looking for a Keldeo! I only need one for the Pokedex but I would like to keep a clone.

I have a number of event Pokemon in my Diamond I can trade in return: various Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and possibly a few more hidden gems.

EDIT: Got a Keldeo! If anyone would like a clone of it, just PM me!
    Last edited by Escheria; 4th May 2014 at 12:00 AM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Only started playing Pokemon Black a few months ago and as such obviously had no chance of catching any events. I'm after Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. If anybody can trade me there's just so I can log it on pokedex and I'd be most grateful and of course tradeback.

P.S. Also with your permission I would like to clone them by copying my save file with my via my R4 flash card however if this makes you uncomfortable I will respect your wishes not to.

I am looking for a legit Keldeo. In return you may choose from any 1st-5th gen starters, or Uxie, Heatran, Darkrai, Arceus, or Rotom. All of my pokemon are legit.

Edit: I got Keldeo. ^^
    Last edited by Sanji07; 7th May 2014 at 1:02 AM.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728