Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: #647 Keldeo

I need any keldeo , cloned or not
    I have Movie14 Jolly UT Victini
    Pokémon X Team:

Recently became one of my favorite Pokemon. He's just so EPIC. I'd like to see a Fire-Type like him. *_* (Don't bring up Ponyta, please, it doesn't compare to Keldeo.)

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

anyone with a flawless keldeo, I'm offering flawless event timid darkrai or flawless adamant V-create/fusion flare/fusion bolt Victini. I missed the event and still really want a keldeo. I'd prefer Timid, but will consider other offers.
    White version FC: 4040 5967 6122 -Always looking for a good ou battle.
    I RNG Pokemon. Shiny doesn't mean hacked!

My friend lucked out on the Keldeo event. Does any one have a spare by any chance? I have nearly every pokemon to trade.
    2193-0641-2886
    Frankie

i missed the keldeo event looking for low level UT keldeo i will trade shiny and events!
    Black FC: 2494-4644-3608
    White 2 FC: 0605-4375-9771
    X and Y FC: 4940-5490-7194

Check out my Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-One-Stop-Shop!

Shinies:

Looking for the Movie Event Keldeo because I went to Gamestop today and the jerks there shut off the event before it actually should have ended! Willing to trade Lv.70 Event Mewtwo or Lv.50 Event Victini

Looking for a keldeo (I only want it's data so let's to do a trade then trade back)

I need a SMR 2012 keldeo, i can offer most of the legendaries, (giratina, dialga, palkia, uxie, azelf, zorua, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, lugia, Ho-Oh etc.) just not event legendaries. and i have a DWF ponyta, bronzor and poochyena and a whole lot of dex. fillers, so PM me!

Done, thanks.
    Last edited by Lt Steel; 7th October 2012 at 10:43 PM.
    (OT: Steel) Platinum FC: 4041 0183 1617
    (OT: Gaius) HeartGold FC: In Progress
    (OT: Mythril) White FC: 2709 6132 0030
    (OT: Mei) Black 2 FC:

I missed the Keldeo event. I have various event legends such as, victini mew, several shiny dog (enti, suicune, Raikou), i think i have a draco meteor jarachi but know i have other ones, and probably plenty others. i need two Keldeo but even one would be nice. Just message me back Thanks
    Pokemon can be used in more than one way....the key to a good battle strategy is the element of surprise. Not many people expect to have metronome, to have swagger, or to be a special sweeper. But that dosnt mean that they suck...that just mean they have the advantage over you,

Looking for a GameStop Keldeo, totally just missed the event - . -;; That's what I get for living under a rock. Will also accept any of the other event Keldeos. I can offer a GameStop Jirachi (Lvl 5/Adamant) that knows Draco Meteor or a GameStop Shiny Pichu (Lvl 30/Jolly) with Volt Tackle. I also have all the starters for all generations. Please PM me if interested!

Default Looking 4 Keldo

Same here looking for a KELDO.... Let me know i have many extras pokemon from all generations Just ask me what you want. Please PM if you get a chance Thanks and Good Luck!!

Looking for timid Keldeo.

Offering Timid Genesect.
    Thanks

Looking for Keldeo.

I'll put up what I can offer later in regard to shiny pokemon and events.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I missed the event too! Please, can someone trade me a keldeo? I have a shiny tepig or gligar (caught/breed them myself) for you. Oh, Keldeo must NOT have a japanese name!

THnx in advance!!

I'm from the UK, West Midlands. I been to two GAME shops but there was no event. Can I trade for a Keldeo please. I can exchange for a KYOGRE or something else. I don't want a cloned one.
    Last edited by needforspeed; 10th October 2012 at 6:07 PM.

Looking for Keldeo aswell! Not much to offer, i just want access to the Event that is activated by having it and collection. x,D
    I just noticed i just missed it today which sucks a million. I'd really Appreciate it! n-n;

Hi anyone have a KELDEO for trade have many pokemon from all generations & few shinys let me know PM. thanks and good luck

Looking for a keldeo can trade for any of the gen. Starters, pm me please!
    Friend Code 216561919515

I have some Keldeos for trade. All legit and got from Gamestop. If you are looking for certain nature or something, PM me and I'll see if I have it. Looking for legit (no hacks or clones!) legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini. Or if you make some other good offer, I'd consider it. PM me if interested.
    Missing in White:

Quote Originally Posted by NightBerry View Post
    I have some Keldeos for trade. All legit and got from Gamestop. If you are looking for certain nature or something, PM me and I'll see if I have it. Looking for legit (no hacks or clones!) legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini. Or if you make some other good offer, I'd consider it. PM me if interested.
    Hi, can I trade Kyogre with a Keldeo, please.

looking for legit keldeo either to keep or just trade back so i can have it in my dex

Yo haha. Can anyone give me a Keldeo? XD I dont have very many pokemon on my white 2 yet so i cant offer anything, but if you can haha that'd be awesome. PM me if you do or VM i guess XD
    Yo. My Names Bo haha XD want to join a Nintendo clan? Haha we just chat and have tournys weekly and stuff XD so if you want to join, go here <<<<<Thats the link.

Looking for a legit Keldeo, can offer most Pokemon in return, just name what you would like! (Pm me please)

Offering Timid or Hardy SMR2012 Keldeo w/PP Max.
    Looking for legit , , , , ,

PM with offers. I might be able to trade against others type of pokemon if I need them.

Trades done! No more Keldeo's to offer.
    Last edited by Smog125; 14th October 2012 at 9:17 PM.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast