Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: #648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

Looking for ANY LEGIT UT Movie Meloetta

I'm willing to trade Nobunaga Rayquaza, Plasma Genesect or Spring 2012 Zekrom (Genesect and Zekrom are european)

Looking for a Meloetta (don't care about stats or anything as long as it is legit), and I am willing to trade a lot of my event pokemon for it. PM me if interested

Shiny Pokemon: ♂ Rocky Horror - Hatched 8/19/14 after 600 eggs.
    Friend Safari: Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar and Barbaracle.
    Love Jurassic Park? Love to tell stories or love RPGs? Join Jurassic Park Legacy's Live the Legend RPG now, and become a legend yourself: http://jplegacy.org/ltl/index.php

Searching for a Naieve natured Meloetta with perfect speed at least and good ivs in atk and sp atk.

Looking for a naive meloetta. Pm me if you have one and I'll make an offer.
    DW females for trade:
    My fc is: 2108 2572 0983.

Looking for a Meloetta , have a lot of things to trade PM !

Looking for any Meloetta. Willing to trade some of my shinies listed in my signature. PM me for Info.
    3DS FC: 0473-9146-7312
    Pokemon Black 2 FC:5201-0388-1066
    Name:Mayaka
    I am a really friendly person and I want to trade/battle with many people!

Current successful trades with people on serebii.net: 5
    My shiny list(still not complete list as i have more,also i might be willing to trade these):

Name: Sammy
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

EDIT: Complete
    Last edited by Tshiv; 29th December 2012 at 11:56 PM.
    White FC: 1936-0798-9670
    White 2 FC: 4256-1519-7273
    3DS FC: 1864-9756-1181
    Friend Safari: Fighting Type
    Hariyama, Sawk, and Machoke

I have 30 meloetta. I'm looking for darkrais. also looking for korean events.
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 10th December 2012 at 12:43 AM.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

looking for an untouched meloetta with a benificail nature for ev training, must prove legitimacy, pm me if you have it.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Wouldn't mind a meloetta for keeping, but would at least like to get the dex entries. I need it entered in like...4 different games b/w me and friends, so it will take a few minutes to trade back, but I won't keep it if u aren't trading it for pokemon. Let me know any offers via PM
    I breed Egg moves, DW Pokemon, MM Shinies, and RNG wild Pokemon.

Spoiler:

I have Pokemon Dream Radar!

I can RNG anything you want

White 2 FC: 2667 0955 0865
    White FC: 2021 9371 8681

looking for any maloetta, only to my collection

can breed any pokemon, pm

pokemon black 2 friend code : 1550 - 3437 - 7850

looking for any legit meloetta pm me
    3DS friend code:2320 6121 5558
    black friend code:2452 0304 5156
    white2 friend code:0605 7094 3972

WANTED EVENTS: dw glaceon from dw event, birthday chimchar, NZ manaphy,member card darkrai,pc shay min, YotD deino,baton,drudigon. fes pikachu, pikachu festival(jap),bullet train pikachu,ÉTÉ2012 pikachu, Celebrate pikachu, world12 pikachu,smr2012 pikachu, hayley pikachu, TCGWC pikachu, PKTOPIA pikachu, 10 aniv pikachu, PCNY pikachu, sum2013 palkia & giratina, world13 smeargle, toler ludicolo, rays metagross, ナゴヤ shiny magikarp,
    WANTED SHINIES:

Seeking a Meloetta. I'm not fussy on any special natures or EV's, so just any Meloetta will do for me. Please PM me, so we may negotiate a deal. I would like to keep this Meloetta, preferably.

Genesect and the Unova Dragon Trio are out of the question. If you request shiny Pokemon, I am only willing to part with a shiny Garchomp (Which isn't a very good deal in the first place unless you really want a Garchomp) and a shiny Lopunny I obtained off the GTS. Its seemingly legitimate, but it is caught in a master ball. Other than that, it appears to be a normal Lopunny. I have no special event Pokemon to offer, so do not ask. If starters are your thing, I own:
    *The grass starters of Gens 1,2,3,4, and 5.
    *The fire starters of Gens 2 and 4.
    *The water starters of Gens 1,2,3, and 5.

I am not a competitive trainer, so please do not request a Pokemon with a beneficial nature of EV trained.

Thank you for considering, I hope we can work something out.
    ~Master K

Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    Seeking a Meloetta. I'm not fussy on any special natures or EV's, so just any Meloetta will do for me. Please PM me, so we may negotiate a deal. I would like to keep this Meloetta, preferably.

Genesect and the Unova Dragon Trio are out of the question. If you request shiny Pokemon, I am only willing to part with a shiny Garchomp (Which isn't a very good deal in the first place unless you really want a Garchomp) and a shiny Lopunny I obtained off the GTS. Its seemingly legitimate, but it is caught in a master ball. Other than that, it appears to be a normal Lopunny. I have no special event Pokemon to offer, so do not ask. If starters are your thing, I own:
    *The grass starters of Gens 1,2,3,4, and 5.
    *The fire starters of Gens 2 and 4.
    *The water starters of Gens 1,2,3, and 5.

I am not a competitive trainer, so please do not request a Pokemon with a beneficial nature of EV trained.

Thank you for considering, I hope we can work something out.
    ~Master K
    The Unova Dragon Trio are out of the question? Trying to help here, I don't think you have the bargaining power on this one. Meloetta is only released in like 3 countries.. and not exactly ones where internet is a big thing over there :Z

Hi I'm looking for a Meloetta for a tradeback, just for the Dex entry, if anyone is interested.

I can breed a DWF for you for your troubles.

Please PM me if interested.
    Pokemon Black 2

Taking one step at a time, I will find my feet here

Friend Code: 1979 8219 9783

Hi! I'm looking for a Meloetta (legit plz)
    Offering:
    Shiny Shinx, Shiny Kricketune, Shiny Audino, Shiny Noctowl, Shiny Bellossom, Shiny Jumpluff
    Event Jirachi, Hayley's Mew (pokemon ranch), Arceus

I'm looking for ANY Legit Meloeta, I have various Legendaries and a few event Pokemon to offer.

I'm looking for a Meloetta, preferably a legit one (From any of the three countries of distribution.) Otherwise, I don't care what else is on it.

I'm willing to offer my spare Darkrai in return, but be aware that I have absolutely no idea how it ended up on the cartridge, as it was used. PM or VM me for details on that matter, and bear in mind you'll have to wait a couple of minutes either way as it's still on my expendable W1 cartridge.

With that in mind, please use my W2 code - it's in my Sig.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Looking for a Meloetta for dex entry > doesn't have to be legit though...

Looking for a Meloetta to keep. Offering V-Create Victini Movie14 OT Level 52.

OR

Shiny Darkrai Lv 100. Caught in Sinnoh 'apparently arrived at level 100'. Got through GTS - no proof of legitimacy.
    Last edited by ZakRs1; 19th December 2012 at 9:17 AM.

Looking for Meloetta to borrow. Will trade back. Unfortunately I do not have anything to offer, but I sincerely promise I am not a scammer. If I was, you would have enough evidence to get me banned from here.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Looking for Any Meloetta for a dex entry. I have Arceus, Victini, Mew, and other legendaries and a couple of shinies to use as collateral. Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks!

Looking for any legit Meloetta.
    I have (legit): Darkrai (UT), Cressellia (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Azelf (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Mesprit (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Uxie (UT, 4th and 5th gen), Mewtwo (UT), Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Arceus (UT TRU and in-game event I think) Regigigas (UT, possibly TRU and in-game event), Regirock (UT), Registee (UT), Regice (UT, not from 5th gen games), Manaphy (UT), Phione (UT), Flawless Moltres (UT, not sure on nature), Jirachi (WISHMKR, lvl 100), Dialga (UT), Shiny Palkia, Shaymin (UT), and Possibly a couple others. May still have a shiny UT shaymin, depending on if another person backs out of a trade.
    PM if interested :]

Looking for a Meloetta for KEEP!

Must be 100% LEGIT!

Offering: EVENT ARCEUS or EVENT VICTINI (Level 52) - Movie14 with V-Create!

Have others to offer too! PM me to sort something out !

Offering UT Melloeta. Im only looking for shinies. I will trade it for 2 shinies from my want list (my want list is in my shop, link in my sig) or 3 shines that aren't in my want list.

I wont accept gible, dratini, gyarados, haxorus or Porygon z

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast