Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: #648 Meloetta Aria Forme / Pirouette Forme

looking for a dex entry. will give back and trade something for your help and time. dont have much atm but pm me to work something out thanks

I have meloetta and keldeo and vicitini up for trade......
    theses is a list of pokemon I'm like for

With Flawless IV'sfully Ev trained:

Mienshao (innerfocus) Adamant

Bisharp (Defiant) female Adamant

Sandile (Intimidate) female Adamant

Mamoswine with the move (Ancient power) female Adamant

Gengar

If u have whats on the list plz pm me thank u.
    Last edited by JAYSON24; 22nd January 2013 at 8:55 PM.

Looking for any kind of Meloetta Willing to trade Event Win 2011 Celebi Sassy Natured. Uncured Pokerus Pm me if interested
    Name: Dj
    HearGold Fc 3739 7252 0594
    Black 2: 0863 1327 3956
    3ds/Y : 2208 5683 4171

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    I have a japanese movie 12 Meloetta for trade. Looking for events. Good offers only
    i have a smr2010 jirachi with impish nature

: may2012 darkrai timid nature for a meloetta please respond asap

Have another Meloe available. Seeking a good-natured Registeel (must be nicknameable and from BW2)

I provide RNG services for shiny flawless/near flawless breedables. PM me! ^_^
    Seeking Dream Radar Legendaries / Legendaries in general / special evolution monsters

I'll give anything in my signature (that I'm offering) for a meloetta, in addition to some rare items like the "power" items, heart scales, a light ball, an absorb bulb, a focus sash and more! Please pm me if you are interested!!! :-)
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

It's all in the sig

Credit to emerald goblin

Looking for Shiny Non english Ditto, Mew, Lugia, Celebii, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin Arceus, Tepig and Meloetta

Looking for Meloetta, legit is better, willing to do either a dex trade/trade-back or regular trade*. I have a Latios lvl. 50 for trade, barely used (caught in SS @ 50), will have either evo. stone attached of your choice. Also, Latios is pokerus cured.

PM me to work it out!

*offering Latios, but I do have other decent trades for either Dex trade or regular. I have a bit of a Pokerus farm going on so most all will have pokerus or cured.
    Last edited by EverybodyWantsSome; 23rd January 2013 at 6:56 PM.
    Friend Code: 0390 7878 1333

Never give up on the thing you want most, whether it's Pokemon, or a job, or a better tomorrow.

Add me if you'd like, PM if for trades and battle requests!

Looking For Melloetta Offering: Shiny Legit Darkrai (i caught in sinnoh took exactly 6,382 soft resets), shiny shielder, shiny Milotic, or my Kyurem.

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Hi, I'm looking for a legit Meloetta (even if it's just for the pokedex entry). I can offer nearly every Pokemon including most event Pokemon (feel free to ask about which ones I have). PM me for offers. Thanks
    Last edited by supersonic17993; 24th January 2013 at 9:16 PM.

Looking for a Meloetta! I can offer many events and shinies, just ask! PM if interested. Please and thank you!

Trades complete for now
    Last edited by CameronSt; 27th January 2013 at 7:13 AM.
    X/3DS Friend code: 5370-0916-9648
    Name: Cameron
    I have all breedable pokemon, just ask if you need one, all I ask is for you to add me as a friend for the safari
    Current MM:

Looking for a legit Meloetta too. Don't care about natures etc. I have many event Pokémon to trade like Celebi, Legendary Dogs, Jirachi, Darkrai, Victini and Keldeo. As well as other legendaries like Reshiram and Zekrom, Lugia, Mewtwo, Regis and the birds.

If you don't have one to trade, then I would really appreciate a trade-trade back for the Dex entry.
    Last edited by originalsteven; 27th January 2013 at 8:05 PM.

I have a japanese movie 12 Meloetta for trade. Looking for events. Good offers only
    i have shiny kyurem /smr2012 keldeos ot dream radar lugia/darkrai may event pm me if want to trade

Cool meloetta

i have shiny kyurem /smr2012 keldeos ot dream radar lugia/darkrai may event pm me if want to trade

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    I have 30 meloetta. I'm looking for darkrais. also looking for korean events.
    i have a lot of darkrai events for a meloetta please

Pokemon OBTAINED
    Last edited by OPTICS; 28th January 2013 at 8:59 AM.

I will trade shiny foreign pokemon for a meloetta, pm me what pokemon you are looking for and we'll sort something out, must be legit
        Spoiler:- Stuff I want:

Speacil thanks to PokeAJ for the crown beasts .

I need the Time Travelling Celebi .

Looking for a Reuniclus, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Klang, Klinklang, Eelektrik, Lampent and Cryogonal to complete my black pokedex. Can offer some foreign shinies just ask

Only interested in the Pokédex entry, I'll give your Meloetta back as soon as I've got that. PM if you're willing to help me

Hi

So I'm looking for a Meloetta, preferably to keep but also happy to just get the data with a tradeback. Not concerned about natures, IV's or anything, just want the Pokemon.

If anyone is interested in trading, this is what I have to offer: Any non legendary Pokemon from any generation, including all starters. Shiny Shiny Azumarill or Tranquili. Not the greatest selection, but shinies none the less. Legends Zapdos, Cresselia (Quirky/Naive), Latios, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Phioine, Kyurem, Keldeo, Genesect. All legit, all untouched. I can also infect any of the above Pokemon with Pokerus and attach a Masterball or Rare Candy or whatever you want.

If this isn't a good enough offer then you can pick three of the above to keep just for the one Meloetta, that's fine by me.

Meloetta is the last Pokemon I need to complete my dex, so please PM me if you're interested and we'll sort out a trade asap.

Thanks very much,

Banks

I'm also looking for a Meloetta. Preferrably a tradeback, im so close to finishing my dex but i have to trade in order to get one. So atm im kinda stuck. I'd be more than will to put one of my shiny legendaries on the line if you do not find me trustworthy. Send me a message if you are interested, and ill give more details!

I'm trying to complete my pokedex so I just need to do a trade back for a Meloetta. If you can help me out send me a PM.

Looking for any Meloetta. Can offer DWFs of my signature, IV breed, EV train, RNG'd shinies or other RNG requests.
    I also offer Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Kyurem and many others. PM me if interested.
    My BW fc: 1334-7969-6444
    DWFs I have:

Currently looking for:

Offering japanese meloetta event pm me with offers.

I still need Meloetta. It's the only Pokémon I need for my Pokédex now, so if anyone could help me out with a trade/trade back I would be so grateful!

If you have one for trade then I'd still be keen on that, too. Have Celebi, Victini, Mewtwo, Mew and many other event Pokémon for trade. Would be willing to give the 3 legendary dogs as shines from that wifi event for one Meloetta.

(Sorry if this message is garbled at all, writing it on my phone and? can't preview it properly!)

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast