Page 247 of 313 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 7803

Thread: Shiny Trading Thread

I have an UT Arcanine Machop Starly Spoink And I have a Trained Granbull Mightyena Smeargle Tentacruel
    I would prefer low leveled untrained good iv'd shinies but hell if It's a decent trade I'll probably take it anyway

I have learned how to use pokecheck recently so if anybody wants that I can spit it up and it would be great if your mons were pokechecked as well
    If anyone is intrested in how to do it I can let them know. Happy Hunting

- Coop
    Last edited by Shinyfan Coop; 3rd January 2013 at 4:15 PM. Reason: derp
    Black 2 FC:4084 4236 9130

As a Shiny Hunter I don't want any hacks or clones etc. I have had to put In some man hours for most of my babies so all that would
    diminish the effort

Always looking for legit shinies, favorite colors are green and pink. Pm me and we can make somethin happen, happy hunting!

hey guys i can make about any shiny pokemon you desire with whatever nature. i am looking for natures of events that i do not have. take the time and PM me you wont regret! ^^_^
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

I have the following shinies. Palkia, Magmar, porygon, Dialga, Giratina, suicune (not event), manaphy
    Last edited by Pokemon_Champ; 3rd January 2013 at 10:02 PM.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

Looking for a shiny mareep, non cloned from pokemon white 2 or black 2 preferably untouched as well but not a deal breaker, I have much to offer including some events, everything I didn't obtain myself for events is probably cloned just to let everyone know, I can't clone so I didn't clone them, also if I offer an event u obtained myself its uncloned, let me know if your looking for a particular event or shiny thanks I'm also looking for shiny tyrogue, shinies from your Gen3 games with or without exclusive Gen3 moves, I'm also looking for the rare and elusive shiny shaymin soft resets, if anyone has one VM me or post in my shop thanks

Lastly only fair offers are accepted and I only give fair offers so don't be stingy, also I only trade LEGIT Pokémon and I expect the same from my traders, if you trade me a hack knowingly and I find out fair warning, I will black list you
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 3rd January 2013 at 10:22 PM.

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I also have Shiny Ralts female with 31IV's in HP, Speed, SpAtk and SpDef
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

I have a legit (all of these are shiny) Gabite, Cubone, Mudkip, Pichu, and Ninetales. I'm looking for other legit shiny Pokemon, a shiny Bulbasaur, Houndour, or Nidoran♂ would be awesome but I will look at all offers.

I'm not interested in RNGs or cloned Pokemon. PM me if interested.

Looking for all none legendary shinies. I especially want ones from Hoenn (I'm still greatly interested in other shinies) and ones that are untouched or ev trained. Just pm me what you have available with what your looking for and I'll respond with which ones I'm interested in. I don't care if they are clones, but I care if they are hacks.

Some big shinies I'm looking for from Hoenn are: Gorebyss, Huntail, Relicanth, Chimecho, Luvdisc, Absol, Zigzagoon, Electrike, Manectric, Torkoal, Swablu, Altaria, Seviper, Baltoy, Snorunt, Spheal,
    Last edited by spanton; 4th January 2013 at 6:17 AM. Reason: Forgot a few details.

I just want a shiny female Sentret/Furret. I don't care about the nature or ev spread. PM me for negotiation.

I breed competition pokemon and I have a few extra legends to trade. Perhaps a shiny or 2 as well.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 2925 0080 3395

Hey gang I found out the box format on pokecheck and have all my shinies on there to check now. Heres the new list> https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=shinybro
    No rng's,clones,or hacked please. Shiny for shiny would prefer untrained but will still trade If its fair. No legendaries plox.
    Woud appreciate pokecheck or some form of authenticity.
    Happy Hunting
    -Coop

As a Shiny Hunter I don't want any hacks or clones etc. I have had to put In some man hours for most of my babies so all that would
    diminish the effort

Always looking for legit shinies, favorite colors are green and pink. Pm me and we can make somethin happen, happy hunting!

I own a level 38 female shiny Excadrill I randomly caught in the relic passage. I am looking for a shiny Nincada.

Awesome userbar image by Eeveelover824! Oh, and she also m ade the frag banner

White 2 friend code is 3096-4896-3864

i can get you basically ANY shiny pokemon...please pm me with the authentic events of yours and we can work a trade &)&
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

Looking for shiny legendaries, I am offering a lot of different pokemons for them events and non event shinies among those are Victini, Keldeo, DW Chimchar, DW Swampert.

Finally Deciding to trade away my shiny lopunny that bred a few months ago.
    HE has a jolly nature and cute charm, with IV's of 18, 10, 13, 20, 19, and a wonderful 30 speed iv!
    So in other words one of the fastest shiny lopuny's.
    I've decided to part with her only because I'm trying to get a shiny version of my absolute Most FAVEORITE pokemon! (Mind you I have this pokemon as a tattoo!) -*I'm not kidding*
    JIGGLYPUFF! I want a shiny jigglypuff with friend guard. Any nature is fine as its stats don't really matter much, so long as it doesn't hinder its specs. D or def. AND PREFERABLY at least a 31 (or close) HP IV stat.
    I feel this IS kind of a fair trade only because it did take me some time to breed the fastest shiny Lopunny possible, where its speed is only off by 1 point.
    If anybody has anything even "close" to what I want I will very much consider it!

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Offering Shiny Beedrill; looking for legendaries and event poké.
    Last edited by EXGShadow; 6th January 2013 at 10:48 PM.
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 147
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Politoed,whimsicott,excadrill,breloom,rotom,garcho mp,togekiss,timburr,cottonee,charmander,smeargle,s tarmie,volcarona,scizor,vaporeo, mew,magikarp,conkeldurr,jellicent,ninetails,Lapras ,sableye,gyarados,tangrowth,tyranitar,haxorus,heat ran,drifblim,gible,eevee,accelgor,vulpix,shroomish ,darkrai,shaymin,aerodactyl,Aron,

I have multiples of most but yah if ur looking for any of these hit me up

Looking for a SS/HG Shiny Squirtle. Got a lot to offer in words of legendaries. Most are on Black 2 and we would do two trades. I have a fair scheme for doing this in which you get your end of the bargain first (PM for more details). Also looking for other shinies: Charmander, Groudon, Latios or Latias, Rayquaza and Umbreon.

Again, lots to offer in form of legendaries. Would like all on Black2/White2 other than the squirtle. Rayquaza I'd happily trade a TRU Shaymin + A MYSTRY Mew from 2006 Event UT! I may even consider throwing in any legendary from HG/SS including Rayquaza non shiny as long as the Shiny Rayquaza is legit! My favourite pokemon!

Would offer 2 legendaries for Shiny Umbreon (Not TRU Shaymin or MYSTRY Mew, but Jirachi and others would still be okay to take).

Offering Shiny:
    Venusaur
    Pidgeot
    Fearow
    Raichu
    Nidoking
    Poliwrath
    Alakazam
    Farfetch'd
    Hitmonlee
    Scyther
    Jynx
    Magmar
    Gyarados
    Lapras
    Typhlosion
    Crobat
    Xatu
    Kingdra
    Hitmontop
    Swellow
    Gardevoir
    Spoink
    Duskull
    Staraptor
    Honchkrow
    Glameow
    Purugly
    Skuntank
    Bronzong
    Lucario
    Weavile
    Magnezone
    Electivire
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Phione
    Reuniclus
    Looking for events.
    Pm/Vm me if your interested in any.
    Last edited by PokeBreederJon; 12th January 2013 at 7:53 PM.

I'm really interested in a legit shiny male Litwick! Don't care about nature..

If any kind soul has one and is able to trade it please PM me! I'm not very lucky with shinies but maybe I have something else of your interest!

I have a shiny pikachu (static)! or I can even evolve it to a raichu with thunderstone if you want i guess

pm works~
    Last edited by ArcType; 7th January 2013 at 8:28 AM.

Trading shiny lv. 15 quiet rattata for ?
    FC: 0133 0803 9003

Looking for shiny flawless legendary birds. Pm me, I have plenty of events and shiny flawless

Looking for dwf, or dwm(with good nature/iv's)
    Togepi. I'm offering a legit ut shiny zangoose.
    Pm me if interested.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Trading Legit shiny Bagon and Vaporeon. Looking for legit shinies

diminish the effort

I have an extra shiny dratini, looking for other other shinys. Pm with offers

I've got a whole bunch of shiny Pokémon, some of them legendaries, for trade. Looking only for a completely flawless Ditto from somewhere besides America. I'm willing to give practically anything to get one so if you'd like a shiny or a few, feel free to pm me, we can work something out!
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

Page 247 of 313 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast