Page 264 of 313 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 7810

Thread: Shiny Trading Thread

Trading a Shiny female Banette I just found her. Her nature is 'Lax' and she's level 47. Her ability is, 'Frisk.' I really, really want a male shiny axew or any of his evolutions under the level 70 preferbly with the ability rivralry. Playing black 2. Email me: jas8030@gmail.com. Friend code is:2753 1117 7064

Looking for either shiny pichu (event) or shiny eevee (legit)

Willing to trade for either legit shiny lopunny lvl 90 or shiny musharna legit lvl 81

If your interested pm me here or kik - dolche.dolly - to trade

Offering level 5 shiny snivy ut, looking for shiny event pokemon. Pm me if interested
    Pokemon white friend code: 5415 8273 3402
    Nintendo 3ds friend code: 4382-3407-6709

I'm interested in trading any of the shinies in my sig for other shinies and/or events that I don't have
    SoulSilver friend code: 3268 7756 7717
    White friend code: 3955 9592 8890
    White 2 friend code: 4342 5081 9665

3DS friend code: 2122 6643 3100
    My shinies for trade:

My shinies not for trade:

My Events for trade:

My events not for trade (yet at least):

Regular Legendaries that I can trade:

Offering shinies in my sig. Pm me and we can work something out.
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Didn't have the motivation to trade for about a week, and need more room in my boxes so giving these out for free, one per person limit.
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Events:
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 23rd March 2013 at 6:35 AM.

Offering:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps) reserved
    Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, flawless except special attack perhaps, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male) taken
    Shiny level 1 Tentacool, timid, clear body, flawless except in attack perhaps
    Shiny level 1 Duskull, calm, levitate, perfect iv's for HP, defense, special defense
    Shiny level 1 Gligar, impish, immunity (DW), flawless except special attack perhaps, male taken
    Shiny level 1 Gible, jolly, sand veil, flawless except in special attack perhaps taken
    Shiny level 1 Drilbur, adamant, sand rush, flawless except in special attack perhaps
    Shiny level 1 Totodile, adamant, torrent, flawless except in special attack perhaps taken
    Shiny level 1 Growlithe, jolly, flash fire, flawless except in special attack perhaps, Close Combat taken

Pm me what you want to offer ^^,
    Last edited by RexNovus; 28th March 2013 at 5:50 PM.
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

All of these are legit and shiny: Gabite, Zangoose, Absol, Floatzel, Pichu, Skarmory, and Clefable.

I'm looking for a legit, non-rng and uncloned shiny Buneary or Lopunny. I will give you 2 of my shinys for one. PM me if interested. c:

Ok people here are the updated lists of free shinies, pm me.
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Events:
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 23rd March 2013 at 8:09 PM.

hey guys dont ever trade with arc4angel100 he is a scammer he said his pokes and shinys are all legit pokemon and i gave him real event pokemon and he gave me a hacked one and he left a message with full of F WORD AND STARTED TO CALL ME SCAMMER
    GUYS DONT TRADE WITH arc4angel100 << THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER DONT LISTEN TO HIM
    HIS FULL OF LIE
    AGAIN DONT TRADE WITH HIM HIS A SCAMMER HIS FC IS

What is his FC? He can always change accounts.
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

im looking for shiny flawless modest nature ho-oh pm me if anyone intrested

Hello once more! //super hero pose.

I am currently looking for a shiny male Modest (would be neat if flawless) Eevee that is nicknameable!
    UT level 1. Hidden Power Ground. Pm me kay? Maybe we can make a deal.
    Last edited by Emiko Bellerose; 24th March 2013 at 7:36 AM.

Hello. I'm looking for a shiny Emolga. Please trade. A have a shiny Chimecho lvl 7. Emolga is my favorite pokemon, it's one of my dreams to have it as a shiny. <3
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Hey i'm looking for any Pokemon with the ability Illuminate. Nature/iv's/gender do not matter whatsoever. In return i will trade you any of my legit Shinies. They are unhacked/ Pokecheck'd official shinies. I need an Illuminator in my 4th Gen SoulSilver, so we will need to double trade/ trade over two generations. Anyone with a 4th gen game as well as a 5th gen game please contact me. I will supply you with my list of shinies when you contact me.

Thanks and Happy Hunting!
    91 Eggs and counting for MM Duskull

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pleiades316

Black 2 FC: 0562 5769 3281

White 2 FC: 2581 2207 2301

Have:
    Female Glaceon and Leafeon Shiny
    Ursaring Shiny
    Klingklang Shiny
    Rapidash Shiny
    Looking for:
    Female DW Shroomish
    Female DW Dratini
    IVs in SpAtk and Def female modest Eevee
    Pokemon White 2!
    Purple FC: 5373-0156-7255
    Female DW:
    Eevees Purrloins Zangeese(i guess this is how you spell it) Shroomishes Dratinis
    Shinies:
    Feraligator Glaceon Leafeon
    Items:
    Life Orbs Pokerus
    Looking For:
    DW: Murkrow/Honchkrow Drifloon Minicinno all female please
    IV: Female Modest Good IVs in SpAtk and Def Eevee

I can breed any egg move pokemon, looking for shiny pokemon in return.
    3DS FC: 1993 8181 3228
    White FC: 0518 7399 3685
    ~Accepting challenges for the sky high gym badge at my flying gym in pokegyms competive pokemon league~

CURRENT WANTS: adamant dw tyrouge and haban berry

HA pokemon up for trade:
    Vivillion patterns up for trade: modern, continental, meadow, polar, elegant, sun, and high plains.

Pokegyms earned badges:
    1. Soak Badge
    2. Wyvern Badge
    3. Normal Badge
    4. Hard body Badge
    5. Venom Badge
    6. Fighting Badge
    7. Inferno Badge
    8. Deep dark Badge

My friend safari: rock (Nosepass, Magcargo, and Shuckle)

i have a shiny frillish for trade just pm offers
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Does anyone have a shiny Staryu or shiny Espeon (preferably UT) to trade? I can give a copy of a shiny Charizard (just evolved) or a copy of a legitimate lvl 100 cherish ball Arceus.
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

If you don't read these colorful letters I will not read or answer your goddamn PM. It means you are not worth of having free shinies >:c

LIMIT OF THREE SHINIES!!!! D:<
    Almost done.~

Okie so I have my white game filled with all the shinies I had collected from my trade shop days and now... I guess I want to restart my game P: so I am pretty much trading these away >~>

Only thing I ask is if you have any eggs.. especially grass types, still any egg will do, I would like them :3 if you have no time to breed random eggs thats fine XD Its just a simple request.

I will hold the pokemon you want only if you say so. I will not wait for you to make a damn slow response. If I tell you its available and by the next time you reply and its not anymore, well you missed your chance. I don't guarantee you will get the pokemon you want.

Spoiler:- First Gen:

Spoiler:- Third gen:

Spoiler:- Fourth gen:

Spoiler:- Fifth gen:
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 7th April 2013 at 11:31 PM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I am looking for a shiny Staryu/Starmie, shiny Vulpix/Ninetales, or shiny Spiritomb. I'd like them to be UT, but it doesn't matter entirely. If you have these shiny Pokemon with Egg Moves as well, I'll kiss you on the forehead.

Oh yes, and I am not opposed to shiny Lugias or Ho-ohs either.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

I have a shiny UT gorebyss, looking for another shiny, pm me

i have a shiny male frillish for trade will accept any shiny or a johto starter if possable, just message me if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by lokowoko View Post
    i have a shiny male frillish for trade will accept any shiny or a johto starter if possable, just message me if your interested
    its bin done

I'm looking for a shiny Larvitar EGG (that way I can be OT, I have an OCD about that.) Would be great if it has 31 IVs in at least Attack, Speed, and Defense.

I can get you any shiny that you can find in the wild, I just can't seem to get RNG breeding
    Looking for Flawless Snorunt EGG and Flawless DW Dratini EGG. Can offer flawless shinies and a few other things. Message me.

Page 264 of 313 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast