Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: IV Bred Trading Thread

Offering a near flawless Landorus with HP Ice UT. Looking for a Naive Mienfoo with HP Ice near flawless.

NEW!!! I have 2 UT adamant drillburs, 1 male with sand rush and the other female with sand force. They both know X-scissor, Rock slide, Earthquake and swords dance. They have max ATK, DEF, SP. DEF, and SPEED. I also have many others all with atleast 3 perfect IVs.

Offering lots of different pokemon.
    (all listed here are in my Pokemon white game. My sig is pokemon in my diamond game, which I can transfer if needed. )

Flawless Jap ditto
    Flawless English ditto
    Normal Jap ditto

UT shinies:
    Lax Jirachi
    Naughty Manaphy
    Naive Lugia
    Mild Boldore
    Adamant Ralts (m)
    Impish Bronzor (japanese) Max atk. IV
    Calm Tranquill
    Quiet Gyarados
    Timid Piplup - Max Hp IV, knows Hydro pump
    Flawless Jolly Gible-Dragon pulse, EQ, Outrage, Iron head
    Modest Zorua-max sp. atk IV
    Flawless Jolly Venipede-Spikes, Toxic Spikes

Non UT shiny:
    Lonely Ditto
    Jolly Flawless Excadrill, Ev trained in Atk and Speed.

DW pokes (male or female):
    Vulpix-Modest, or modest with Max. Sp. atk IV
    Shinx
    Surskit
    Darmanitan
    Musharna
    Dratini
    Poochyena-Dark pulse
    Tailow
    Mareep

Egg Move
    UT Modest zorua Max sp. atk IV-Dark pulse, counter both genders.
    UT Adamant timburr Max atk. IV-Drain punch both genders
    UT Adamant dratini DW ability Max atk IV-DD, Dragon rush both genders

Legendaries:
    LV 100 Perfect IV's Jolly Zekrom EV trained 252 speed 252 atk 6 hp.
    Deemed legit by Hack-check thread

I'm mostly looking for 5th gen shinies, and good nature/IV pokes/DW starters
    Last edited by Ixin; 7th May 2011 at 3:41 PM.

LF: Flawless or near-flawless calm Heatran (shiny is a bonus)
    If you have one please PM/VM me!

Spoiler:- Credits & Battle info:

Need a near-flawless Timid Latios with Hidden Power Fire. If you have one or can RNG one, message me to work out a deal for it. I will make it worth your while.
    Last edited by Wrath89; 7th May 2011 at 5:22 PM.

Offering EV trained Timid Yanmega, Lv. 100. 252 SpA/252 Spe/6 HP. Tinted Lens.

Looking for other EV trained Pokemon (preferably with good nature/IVs).

Still looking for a 0 Iv speed poke. The poke doesn't have to be some premium flawless perfect IV monster, just a poke that I can pass the 0 iv around for my upcoming trick room team. I haven't done much IV breeding, so i don't have alot to offer besides some perfect IV speed growlithes with close combat, wild charge, flame charge, and facade. I also have some DW female dratinis with perfect IVs in speed. Also a couple of DW poliwags with 30 IVs in Sp attk and Sp def.

Im looking for a shiny flawless UT DW vulpix.

I will offer legit UT shiny girantia or multiple level 100 EV'd pokemon.

Need this asap.
    What I need:

A person whom is willing to clone (They can keep copies for themselves) I have a VERY large order.

Impish- Gliscor with posion heal: EV'd in: 252 hp/ 252 Spt def/ 4 def (Shiny is a bonus)

Timid- Hydregion: EV'd in: 252 spt atk/ 252 spd/ 4hp: With egg move Dark Pulse

PM me for Details/offers- Cheers!

Looking for someone to AR my SID. Can offer near-flawless pokemon and some shinies
    White FC: 0733 8904 4819

white 2 FC: 0777 2290 2356

I currently have these Pokémon to offer to people that are interested in them. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list after the shiny list.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get one of these Pokémon from me, if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, here are the lists
    I plan on releasing most of the Pokémon highlighted in red on May 30th so grab them before I do

Spoiler:- Non EV trained:

Spoiler:- Gimme Gimme Gimme:

The most up to date list for both of them can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Offering:

31 Atk & Speed Jolly Sandiles and Adamant Drillburs.

Want:

Anything with 31 IVs for breeding purposes.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Can breed for flawless and near flawless pokes, looking for non-neutral natured dittos and synchers (especially adamant natured ones )

Looking for any flawless pokemon
    Espescialy ditto
    Offers in limk below
    Black Code - 5415 1375 9608

I'm back for a bit, been bored recently so I'm trying to actually RNG.

Looking for a good IV ditto. Will trade pkrs. I want to EV train my pokes, but can't do it without good IVs

Looking for flawless ditto
    Offering Shiny UT Dialga & Shiny UT Uxie
    Black Code - 5415 1375 9608

I'm back for a bit, been bored recently so I'm trying to actually RNG.

I am looking for a flawless/near flawless Zen Mode Darmanitan, and it MUST BE BOLD OR CALM. Modest is acceptable but not as preferred.

If you can RNG for one, I can provide a RageCandyBar free of charge.

You may choose from 3 pokemon from my trade shop if you can trade or RNG for one. Many shinies, flawless pokemon, rare events, and more.

Link in sig

Banner by me
    My White FC: 1162-9194-6105

Looking for a 31 speed IV Ditto

Looking for:
    Timid DW Espeon NN Thinkasaur
    20+/X/20+/31/31/31 IV's
    UT
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

I'm looking for someone playing on a cartridge from France, Germany, Japan, Italy, or South Korea to either breed or RNG me a brave female roggenrola with atk, def, SpD @ 31. (if RNG'd speed @ 0 and hp @ 31 as well). I am willing to offer up an assumed (gotten off GTS) cloned/RNG'd jap. moddest ditto w/ 31 in all stats, with a power item of your choice to make the commission easier if you're not RNGing. Will also send over a brave roggenrola with atk, def, and SpD @ 31 holding an everstone to speed along the process. If you're breeding it you can keep both of them as payment. If you're willing to RNG one for me i'll offer up two good items (a masterball/leftovers/kings rock, etc.) as well.

*if none of the above offers interest you I also have all 25 diff. nature-flavored munnas/could breed you any nature syncronizer, as well as loads of eggmove pokes available to breed*

shoot me a PM if you fit the requirements and would like to do business

UPDATE: If someone with a foreign cart is willing to RNG me one (a non-shiny brave female roggenrola 31/31/31/x/31/0), i would also be willing to part with my fully EV'd (252 atk 252 speed 4 SpD) jolly/skill link shellder 31/31/24/x/31/31 Lv 1 (spent hours farming 152 attack and 152 speed wings to add after i gave it the allowed 10 proteins/carbos) I left it's moveset as: w/ rapid spin, rock blast, icicle spear, shellsmash, but if you don't need a spinner you could easily level it up to 32 to learn razor shell before you evolve it...if you prefer one UT/don't like my EV spread i chose i also have a 31/31/19/x/29/31 that is UT; both would have to be renamed (Cloyster or your own NN) as they now have names that tell me their stats/allow me to identify them.
    Last edited by borrowedarrogance; 13th May 2011 at 2:02 AM. Reason: added the shellder i'm willing to part with for foreign RNG'd

I'm looking larvitar with pursuit and superpower with hp 31 spe 31 atk 31 jolly nature i trade phione or zorua and if larvitar or pupitar or tyranitar with superpower and pursuit and when he on level stone edge and crunch jolly nature hp 31 atk 31 spe 31 traning 4hp 252 Atk 252 Spe i trade phione and zorua

Default Updated!

Offering: (Some RNG, some bred) Click the "RNG/Bred" spoiler. List will be updated as I catch/breed more. All RNG/Bred pokes have 0 EVs (Untouched) unless it says otherwise.

Spoiler:- RNG/Bred:

Well, looks like my list is complete. Thanks to everyone who has helped me complete my pokedex! Now I'm only looking for female DW pokemon or RNG'd pokemon PM me if you have any of those and want to trade.

Item list complete for now (might still be interested in damage reducing berries).
    Last edited by jolteon135; 13th May 2011 at 7:31 PM.

Cubone:
    IVS: 31 attack
    Ability: rock head
    nature: Adamant
    EV: none
    must be female
    rng
    Shiny (I'm flexible but offering celebi if it is)

Spoiler:- Offers:
    Last edited by matthewmagic; 13th May 2011 at 6:55 AM.

looking for someone who can rng I have tons of dw stuff to offer, berrys, egg move pokemon, items(life orb, choice items, ect.), legendarys, shiny's, ect. and maybe we can work something out where you could rng stuff for me idk. Will do w/e or help out and trade stuff for anyone who can rng me some stuff. I will also ev train pokemon for anyone.
    Last edited by CountryBreakfast; 15th May 2011 at 12:01 AM.
    M096ZPX2

Lookig for a slakoth with 31 ivs in hp and attack preferably with an adamant nature. PM me what you've got and i'm sure we'll make a deal.
    Matt FC: 0089 3741 7171

I can EV train pokemon for you no hacks. I also have EV reset berries, if needed, in return I would like one shiny pokemon or one female dw pokemon.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if into your sig if you are too.†

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that plays COD everyday and still loves pokemon, then copy and paste this in your sig.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/59ykbb.gif[/IMG]

I'm looking for a Timid Drought Vulpix with the following IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31.
    The attack stat doesn't really matter, as long as it's either 30, 26, 18, 14, 10, 6 or 2, as all of these numbers will produce a HP Ice 70.

I can offer a few RNGed Pokemon, all done myself. I'm not an expert on RNGing, nor do I know really know much about RNGing in 5th. gen.

Offers:
    Everything is UT, all 4th gen and earlier can be traded in 4th gen. Also, they are all nicknameable.

Spoiler:- :

Wow, I had lots of trouble creating that spoiler thingy. But seriously, send me a PM if you have a Vulpix like that up for trade.
    Last edited by Azk; 13th May 2011 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Add spoiler stuff

Ok, so I kinda have a very specific request so bear with me :P

I am searching for a UT Jolly, Flawless, Moldbreaker, Nicknameable Axew.
    There are other things that I'd like it to have but I figure if you're still reading you probably want to know what I have to offer.

Flawless Dittos, several natures
    UT events, to many to list, pm me what you're looking for and I'll probably have it, especially older gen events, like Pokemon XD Lugia
    And here is how I trade for it

UT Jolly Flawless Moldbreaker Nicknameable Axew I will trade 1-2 pokes
    + Nightslash I will trade 1 extra poke
    + Male I will trade 1 extra poke
    + Shiny I will trade 2-3 extra pokes

So if you're still with me, if you offer me a UT Shiny Jolly Flawless Male Moldbreaker Nicknameable Axew with Nightslash I will trade you up to 7 Pokemon. Can you tell just how much I want this :P

Just remember: No Hacks, if it isn't Nicknameable don't even bother
    Alright, Thanks for reading all the way through, Pm me
    I Love sprite editing, even Fusions, if you want me to make you some just ask.
    I can clone for free, but I might a copy of what I clone(unless it doesn't interest me)
    I offer Iv Breeding and Eggmove Breeding or both at once, just pm with offers.
    This is Wingull:
    He's mildly fast...
    He isn't very strong...
    His movepool is awful...
    Overall he isn't very good.

But just check that swag

Black FC: 2236 7824 8888
    I Do Not Condone Hacking and Will Not clone your hacks.

I have Aerodactyls with 31 IV in one or more stat. PM with offers
    Last edited by Pokedex101; 14th May 2011 at 12:22 PM.

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast