Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

Default Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

This thread is for posting anyone who's scammed you in the trade forums in terms of trading; say, traded you a crap Pokemon for a rare Pokemon and then disappeared without keeping their end of the deal. Or maybe, they just offered/requested a hacked pokemon!

Anyway, follow the template to post any user(s) who've scammed you to add them to the list and discuss the theft.

If possible, post a screenshot of the pm. You can take a screenshot by using the Prt Scrn button on your keyboard if you are on a Windows PC, and then open Paint, and copy and paste, and save as a .jpg or .png.
    Or, you could simply forward the PM.
    Or take a picture of the hacked pokemon with a camera.

Please no "Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you" posts; they will be considered spam, and infracted.

Members found guilty of scamming will be issued a 3 week ban, and will be forced to keep a "Scammed User in Trade Forum" note in their signature.

Name(on forum):
    In-game Name:
    Friend Code:
    Pokemon Scammed:
    The Story (What Happened):

There is a thread for #SPP-wifi. If you are wishing to report scammer from the WiFi Chat, please post there. ^^;

Spoiler:- List of Scammers:

If you need to know if your pokemon is hacked, post here instead of in this thread! Report only scammers here. People that ask if a Pokemon is hacked in this thread will get an infraction for spamming.
    Last edited by Ellie; 14th February 2011 at 4:03 PM. Reason: Added a scammer
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

That's great.

But I want to know how will you make it so scammers can't remove the "Scammed User in Trade Forum"? And also, if someone didn't know the Pokémon was hacked, but checked the IV's before trading and all that stuff, but that it ends up hacked, will they still get the "Scammed User in Trade Forum" in their siggy?

Maybe let them something like 1-2 days before adding the mention in the sig to let them the chance to trade back the Pokémon to the person that got "scammed"? And if they don't, then they get the mention. Or it could be a new user title that permanently replaces the usual one and adds an "(Scammed User in Trade Forum)" after their custom user title? It would be better than spoiling their signature... And people can always change an option to disable their signature.

Name(on forum):Wicked Weavile
    In-game Name:W
    Friend Code:4726 1901 8918
    Pokemon Scammed:Shiny celebii
    The Story (What Happened):He offered to trade a celebii (i didn't know it was shiny). then i got 2 messages saying i got an infraction.
    what should i do?
    Last edited by Nintom64; 20th December 2008 at 3:07 PM.
    Pokemon Black!!!

Hum, maybe you could have checked it before trading, and what were the infractions for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nintom64 View Post
    The Story (What Happened):He offered to trade a celebii (i didn't know it was shiny). then i got 2 messages saying i got an infraction.
    what should i do?
    Next time, check! Really, it's as simple as going onto Bulbapedia and checking how the event's details compare to the info that they have on there. As for Shinies, 10ANIV/10ANNIV aren't Shiny. Believe Me, I've fallen for that.
    And the infractions were for Requesting/Offering Hacked/Forbidden Pokemon. And since you obviously got one, I'd say it's your own fault that you got the infractions. I got one today. I feel stupid about it but at least I've learnt.
    FC: 3566 6496 9895

why don't you step to me
    let me take you for a ride
    i'll take you where you can run
    but you can't hide
    c'mon and step to me
    shame the devil, tell the truth
    fooling yourself makes a fool out of you

Quote Originally Posted by EnteiFirecracker View Post
    Next time, check! Really, it's as simple as going onto Bulbapedia and checking how the event's details compare to the info that they have on there. As for Shinies, 10ANIV/10ANNIV aren't Shiny. Believe Me, I've fallen for that.
    And the infractions were for Requesting/Offering Hacked/Forbidden Pokemon. And since you obviously got one, I'd say it's your own fault that you got the infractions. I got one today. I feel stupid about it but at least I've learnt.
    thanks alot!
    Pokemon Black!!!

thanks alot!
    Sorry if that sounded rude but yeah. Basically Bulbapedia has all the information. When you have a trade planned, before you say 'Going on WiFi now' to thre trader, first go to Bulbapedia, search List of Nintendo event Pokemon in (Insert Year of Event Here) and find the Pokemon there. During the trade, Read the Summary and Compare. If the OT, ID Number, Area Met, How Encountered or Ball (If Ball Event instead of Item Event) is wrong, it's probably a hack. Don't take their word for it; even if they seem like the nicest of all people. You're gonna lose a Pokemon, get a hack as well as get Infractured

why don't you step to me
    but you can't hide
    c'mon and step to me

what should i do?
    What the hell.

The shiny Celebi was one that I traded from someone on Smogon and I was told that 10 ANIV (the 10th Anniversary event Pokemon from the US) CAN be shiny, but the European 10ANNIV can't be. I gave you a full minute to check the Celebi before I initiated the trade so if you feel you've been scammed you're out of your mind. It's your own damn fault for not checking if you were satisfied with what you were getting.

Since you're making every effort to slander my name I'll do a trade back if you want.

[Edit]: We've traded back.
    Last edited by Wicked Weavile; 20th December 2008 at 5:27 PM.

Pearl FC: 3996 0231 8403
    Diamond FC: 4726 1901 8918

Quote Originally Posted by DA DA SWSH View Post
    Hey im offering a Dec 2nd nintendo zone pikachu super rare the eternal clock was messed and this is a one of a kind....pm me with offer like pcnys, other nzones, other pc eevees, and new event meowth. also except gotta catch em all events and jeremys
    This person is trying to fool people into believing that his Pikachu is rarer than others Nzone Pikachu's. This is not the case since the date on it depends on the date the DS was on when you receive the Event Pokémon. Not by the real date on real world.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    This person is trying to fool people into believing that his Pikachu is rarer than others Nzone Pikachu's. This is not the case since the date on it depends on the date the DS was on when you receive the Event Pokémon. Not by the real date on real world.
    Technically that would make it slightly rarer since most people picked up the Pikachu the day they got it.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

You don't get the point.

Someone could have just changed their DS's date then go pick it up at a PokéMart.

Oh, and while we're at it, is my sig okay?
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 22nd December 2008 at 3:53 PM.

You don't get the point.

Someone could have just changed their DS's date then go pick it up at a PokéMart.
    They could have or they couldn't have; it doesn't make a difference. It was picked up and the eternal clock says Dec. 2nd. As a result, people might consider it rare or they won't. You're not going to offer on it so why complain?

why don't you step to me
    but you can't hide
    c'mon and step to me

But it's still not rarer that any other Nzone Pikachu.

But it's still not rarer that any other Nzone Pikachu.
    That's for the offerer to decide, my friend

why don't you step to me
    but you can't hide
    c'mon and step to me

I think it's more the choice of the buyer.

The offerer won't decide in the place of the buyer if their Pokémon is rarer or not.

[/case closed]

u r right coz i think the shiny 10 aniv all r hacked

Default Well well well

To Jahuri: 10 aniv pokemon can be shiny because there are just like anyother pokemon in the game except to be an event and on that note any pokemon that has a card to come with it for example tru dragonite, japanese shaymin/reggias, alamos darkrai, and anyothers can NOT be shiny because they already have a set personal id which is what calculate if that pokemon is shiny......also nintedo/gamefreak did announce mystery mew can not be shiny but pokes such as 10aniv, wishmaker jirachi, and ageto celebis can be shiny...
    i can confirm this because i hax check 10aniv shinys and they pass.

As for Pingouin7 its sad to say but you just dont know what your talking about....you go and try to find dec 2nd nzone pikachus and see how many you find A? its like a December 10th WCS u aint gonna find many seeing as a nzone is already rare. And it seems like most of the people agree its all a personal opinion.

but the fact is it is "RARER" maybe not more valueable but yes rarer so think before u act because your "acting out" are getting annoying to say the least....and seeying as you dont know much about events i will disrecomend u to anyone and everyone i trade with IF u say one more word.....
    Thank you

I also recomend EnteiFireCracker, Ginji, Ranger as good event traders :P
    pm me with more info on shiny 10aniv,10anniv,10jahre shinys if needed
    Last edited by DA DA SWSH; 23rd December 2008 at 7:22 AM.

It has been recently discovered that 10 ANIV events can be shiny, but not the European equivalents.

Oh, and if you're using legal.exe to hack check, I suggest cloning the Pokémon before checking it, because legal.exe makes the Pokémon hacked. Put it in the checker, and if it comes out as non hacked, put it again. See what I mean?

But that doesn't matter, because we have a strict policy on not trading shiny events =3=

But I want to know how will you make it so scammers can't remove the "Scammed User in Trade Forum"? And also, if someone didn't know the Pokémon was hacked, but checked the IV's before trading and all that stuff, but that it ends up hacked, will they still get the "Scammed User in Trade Forum" in their siggy?
    I would leave a Usernote, and they'll get a signature strike every time they take it out. ^-^

Anyway, yes, your sig is fine.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Destler View Post
    But that doesn't matter, because we have a strict policy on not trading shiny events =3=

Anyway, yes, your sig is fine.
    1- Except WCS Milotic, naturally.
    2- My signature was checked at the sig check earlier, but thanks anyways.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Oh, and if you're using legal.exe to hack check, I suggest cloning the Pokémon before checking it, because legal.exe makes the Pokémon hacked. Put it in the checker, and if it comes out as non hacked, put it again. See what I mean?
    You should also point out that using that will also flag your game save as being hacked. Of coarse that won't matter unless you have a very good hack-checker.

1- Except WCS Milotic, naturally.
    2- My signature was checked at the sig check earlier, but thanks anyways.
    And the Ruby/Sapphire Zigzagoon and the Island events.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Also Distant land shinys wont get ya in trouble and i always clone before i hack check duh :P

a dec 2 nzone isnt rare at all anyways.while most people already have one thats from either nov 15-27 which was when most people though the event lasted till there it has been there for more than a month now in which it surprises me.but u can just change the date of the ds so its not really rare unless u have just gone to nws recently
    Team Boukenger ready to rescue others.Let's Go

Owner of 31 legit uncloned NWS manaphys

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    You should also point out that using that will also flag your game save as being hacked. Of coarse that won't matter unless you have a very good hack-checker.
    Nope, since it checks a .pkm file, not a .sav file.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkmn_Collector View Post
    a dec 2 nzone isnt rare at all anyways.while most people already have one thats from either nov 15-27 which was when most people though the event lasted till there it has been there for more than a month now in which it surprises me.but u can just change the date of the ds so its not really rare unless u have just gone to nws recently
    we've already disguished this topic it's over ge'ez

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast