Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Threaded View

Default Trade Forum Blacklist

Note that this blacklist is also for the 4th gen & 5th gen, but there will only be one now to avoid confusion.

Post here if you have been scammed in the trade forums. Remember to provide as much evidence as you possibly can (including screenshots of PMs and such, note that you can use the Report button on a PM to send an exact copy to all mods), so that we can determine if the scam happened.

Follow this form when you post, filling out as much as you can:

Username of Scammer
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

Any members caught scamming will receive a 3 week ban.

Spoiler:- Blacklist:

Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.

I am also including some tips for saving evidence when trading so that if your trade partner does end up being a scammer, we can properly punish him/her.

Spoiler:- Tips:
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 7th August 2013 at 6:31 AM.

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)