Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Default Trade Forum Blacklist

Note that this blacklist is also for the 4th gen & 5th gen, but there will only be one now to avoid confusion.

Post here if you have been scammed in the trade forums. Remember to provide as much evidence as you possibly can (including screenshots of PMs and such, note that you can use the Report button on a PM to send an exact copy to all mods), so that we can determine if the scam happened.

Follow this form when you post, filling out as much as you can:

Username of Scammer
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

Any members caught scamming will receive a 3 week ban.

Spoiler:- Blacklist:

Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.

I am also including some tips for saving evidence when trading so that if your trade partner does end up being a scammer, we can properly punish him/her.

Spoiler:- Tips:
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 7th August 2013 at 7:31 AM.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

A guy was supposed to trade me a victini and patrat for oshowatt and snivy, but after i did oshowatt for patrat he logged out of wifi!!!! I was supposed to get victini (#000) also!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyello View Post
    A guy was supposed to trade me a victini and patrat for oshowatt and snivy, but after i did oshowatt for patrat he logged out of wifi!!!! I was supposed to get victini (#000) also!!!!!!
    You kinda need to give a name as well so it's clear who needs to be blacklisted
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Username of Scammer: level99love

In-Game Name: Did not give but OT of latios is Namie

ID No.: 47374

Friend Code: (White) 3052 7375 7030
    (Other FC that is most likely Platinum)4985 4701 8801

What happened:
    level99love pm'ed me saying "I would like to trade you an enigma stone Latios for your shiny Zorua." I said ok and recieved fc. So after the trade i went to check it and i noticed it was the wrong one, so i sent a pm saying i need to get my shiny zorua back but i never got a response. So i sent a vm. Later, still with no response, i sent another and noticed the previous one was deleted. After some vms and pms with no response i figured it was because level99love wasnt on, when in fact level99love was on multiple times. there was once where i sent a pm when level99love was on and then level99love logged off. I still have all the pms and i reported it.

Here is the pm conversation. I used the snipping tool on my computer to get the picture. The pm after that said that the latios was legit and caught by masterball. That ends the pms for level99love but i have many saying i want my shiny zorua back.

Spoiler:- Proof:
    Last edited by 9dragonbreed; 28th March 2011 at 1:42 AM.
    Signature By: Sworn Metalhead

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by lalasiny View Post
    i am here to blacklist Teravoid.

he has been extremely rude to me when we were discussing details about our trade
    Quote Originally Posted by enoc View Post
    hello guys, may you blacklist this person for being have a bad attitude.
    here his username: gasol16spain
    Being rude or having a bad atitude is not the same as scamming. This thread is only for posting scammers. Deletes your posts*
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by enoc View Post
    yah, i know that. but it still a part of a trade. you cannot trade if you don't have conversasion.so is it ok to be being rude, how about someone do to you like that. is it ok to you?
    Then you don't trade with that person. Or if they are being very rude then you can report the VM/PM to a mod. This is the scamming thread, it's only for posting if you got scammed. IE someone gave you a different Pokemon than what you agreed on and won't trade back.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Then you don't trade with that person. Or if they are being very rude then you can report the VM/PM to a mod. This is the scamming thread, it's only for posting if you got scammed. IE someone gave you a different Pokemon than what you agreed on and won't trade back.
    if so where can we make it known to people about these guys?
    Friend Code: (HG) 1076 5588 6603
    (White) 4212 3252 0766

Looking for:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

if so where can we make it known to people about these guys?
    If it's in a VM or post then use the report button. If it's in a PM then forward it to a mod.

since u link bad manners which annoys people with bad spelling and punctuation it means bad spelling and punctuation annoys you which means you get easily annoyed....very easily annoyed just wanted to point that out
    Purposely spelling words wrong or using "chat speak" too much can also get you an infraction. At least trying to spell words correctly is pretty much required. If you want to use chat speak and spell things wrong then go to a chat room, not a forum.

If you have any more questions about this then feel free to PM me or another mod about it. This thread isn't the place for discussing the rules.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 29th March 2011 at 1:17 PM.
    なにがでるかな!?

also just to clarify, outright flaming isn't allowed, and should be reported, but "being rude" has different meanings and won't always get a punishment. so don't whine if you feel someone was rude to you and they don't get punished.

and as said, this is for scammers only, not anything else. now behave if you guys don't want infractions.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

sorry I asked this.. does most of the people do clone their pokemon before trading? or telling that the pokemon they hacked to obtain as a legit one?
    simply Pokemon lover

looking for these FS:

steel klang

FC: 1246-8803-7575
    safari type, fire, braixen, pyroar, ponyta..

Quote Originally Posted by Osada View Post
    sorry I asked this.. does most of the people do clone their pokemon before trading? or telling that the pokemon they hacked to obtain as a legit one?
    While a majority are from previously legit pokemon, this does happen often. I oppose this because it takes the point out of a trade, and will usually only accept the original.

Hello fellow Serebii.Net users and Mods.. i would like to blacklist Hpboy7 we have completed one trade (Event Zoura for Girantia) Yet now he refuses to leave Wifi unless i give him a JPN Reshiram or Zekrom.. I could just cut Wi-FI, but it could damage my game, i am warning anyone reading this DO NOT TRADE WITH Hpboy7!

Default reply

wow, seriously? i only asked if you had a reshiram/tornadus. you could have left at any time, and it wouldnt damage your game. seriously, you didn't have to even trade with me in the first place. plus you didn't specify you wanted an item too so hah

Dealing with Hpboy7 now, nothing wrong with the kid.

<Some Name Here>
    Have you been robbed of a pokemon? No.
    Have you been traded the wrong Pokemon? No.
    Lost anything? No.

Then don't post here. I've already reported you for you uncessery insults to me in a PM. All because you weren't clear with your message to me? Genius.

I suggest you sort your manner out on here, You won't get anywhere and I can tell a lot of people not to trade with you.

Mods, I suggest you delete this crap in here.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Observe, little retard me making another account. GG, by the way. the admins here are all gay. it's proven!

It's called an IP ban, genius.

Mods, do your thing.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    It's called an IP ban, genius.

Mods, do your thing.
    Second that
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Second that
    Third it. IP ban jerks like this! Ps you have already earned yourself a ban by calling the mods gay and using this as a derogatory term, smart one.

I am not here because I am wondering if my pokemon are hacked, I KNOW they are hacked. I traded with Miss Emo Girl for a Mew and Shaymin from her trade shop. When I received the Pokemon, I learned that they were caught in Johto. This isn't possible. I am not the only one in this boat. There are others who've checked their Pokemon from her in the Hack Check Thread, and they were deemed hacks. Khybon asked her if they were legit and she said yes. He has no proof other than the Pokemon themselves. I wasn't told they were hacks, and feel cheated since I gave her shinies. The only proof I have are the Pokemon themselves.

Thank you for you time,
    Guywhoiam
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter Tumblr

The pokemons themselves are one of the best evidence IMO though...since you can tell right away if the owner hack or not from them, both on the surface (like what people do in the Hack Check thread...) and under the surface (checking for trashbyte and hex values...I don't see anyone used those here, but that's actually the best way to identify hacked pokemons IMO...probably because it's a little complicated...-_-")
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    I am not here because I am wondering if my pokemon are hacked, I KNOW they are hacked. I traded with Miss Emo Girl for a Mew and Shaymin from her trade shop. When I received the Pokemon, I learned that they were caught in Johto. This isn't possible. I am not the only one in this boat. There are others who've checked their Pokemon from her in the Hack Check Thread, and they were deemed hacks. Khybon asked her if they were legit and she said yes. He has no proof other than the Pokemon themselves. I wasn't told they were hacks, and feel cheated since I gave her shinies. The only proof I have are the Pokemon themselves.

Thank you for you time,
    Guywhoiam
    Well, I'm pretty sure it only says when they got migrated I.e. My Ho-oh only said "arrived at level 74". If that's the case, then she could have just traded them over from Platinum to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post

Thank you for you time,
    Guywhoiam
    I'll VM her and ask her to reply in this thread about this. We'll see what her side of the story is.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure it only says when they got migrated I.e. My Ho-oh only said "arrived at level 74". If that's the case, then she could have just traded them over from Platinum to use them.
    Unlike the level, the caught location cannot be changed.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 9th April 2011 at 1:29 PM.
    なにがでるかな!?

Im sorry for the inconvenience. The pkmn I traded to you people I had received in trades and I honestly didn't know they were hacked. If you wish I will offer back the pkmn I received in the trades.
    The best way to troll someone on Pokemon is to use a team of Lv. 100 Magikarps...or use a physical sweeping Alakazam.

Quote Originally Posted by miss emo girl View Post
    Im sorry for the inconvenience. The pkmn I traded to you people I had received in trades and I honestly didn't know they were hacked. If you wish I will offer back the pkmn I received in the trades.
    I would like to trade back, and I sent you a PM about it. Since you are offering my Pokemon back, I will withdraw my previous complaint upon the trades completion.

And SkittyonWailord, I thank you for your prompt response.

EDIT: Miss Emo Girl traded me back, therefore I formally withdraw my complaint.
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 11th April 2011 at 2:50 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter Tumblr

manaphyfan traded him a darkrai for what was meant to be a shiny haxorus and a shiny charizard upon reciving my darkrai he left the room and is ignoring my pm asking for the other pokemon he said for trade i have pm him telling him im reporting him until he gives me the other pokemon i advise all other people to avoid trading with him for 2 for 1 deals because he will only supply one of them apparently then ignore you this needs sorting out please

here is the trade deal : Quote:
    Originally Posted by mike0811
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by manaphyfan
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    i can do that trade for allamos darkrai
    you got alamos darkrai?
    yep
    what pokemon ur interested in?
    the two for one trade deal you mentioned earlier
    shiny charizard and lucario?
    the shiny haxorus and charizard one
    oh ok im going to add ur white and go in now

White FC 3138 5761 0366

please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast