Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

just to add here is what his reply has been to this just to note he has not mentioned once about a weak connection or connection problems Re: fine...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by manaphyfan
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mike0811
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    im adding you to blacklist on trades and adding your name to my sig so people know not to trade you il withdraw and change these when you give me the charizard
    dude i told u to wait awhile , do if u like.
    you havent sent any pm at all you went off after trading the first thing and now your avoiding coming back in im still in there waiting
    dammit i told u that i have weak connections right now and im doing like 3-5min to load a page
    seriously where the hell are these messages ? i dont have any and odd how it was fine to take your items back off the pokes then get my darkrai like i said il remove both things as soon as you come through on the trade till then they remain its no big deal if your gueininly going to pay up but until then you will have to deal with it wont you
    do as u like then , since u posted , u crossed my last line and there . have fun
    ha its no problem to me im not scamming here you offered 2 for 1 and ran off when you got the darkrai if you want to scam people feel free but im going to make sure the mods know that you have

sorry to add he is now trying to say he has actually traded the charizard to me but i assure you he hasnt this person really needs a warning or something mods please
    Feel free , i passed you ur charizard just now
    Last edited by mike0811; 19th April 2011 at 2:44 PM.
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

White FC 3138 5761 0366

please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

Quote Originally Posted by mike0811 View Post
    sorry to add he is now trying to say he has actually traded the charizard to me but i assure you he hasnt this person really needs a warning or something mods please

Thanks for the warning.

I nearly traded this guy my ALAMOS Darkrai too, but after I got a better offer, I told him I'd have to cancel and apologized.

He wasn't exactly polite in his response, nor would he simply let the matter drop.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Quote Originally Posted by Sabconth View Post
    Thanks for the warning.

I nearly traded this guy my ALAMOS Darkrai too, but after I got a better offer, I told him I'd have to cancel and apologized.

He wasn't exactly polite in his response, nor would he simply let the matter drop.

its ok thanks for the comment this will help a lot to hopefully getting this jackass banned why scam people out of pokemon its just sad really thanks anyway add his name to your sig or something like i did just incase =D

White FC 3138 5761 0366

please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

Quote Originally Posted by mike0811 View Post

I've had an experience with manaphyfan where he was very rude to me aswell, I suggest avoiding trading with this person.
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

lol he is not a happy person is he and you cant really put things like behaviour up here its for scamming i think not sure maybe you can have to wait for a mods verdict on that but thanks anyway guys this all goes towards getting this person noticed by mods because he has actually scammed me so thats against the rules and he should be banned for it

White FC 3138 5761 0366

Dudes stop bootlicking and provide info if u stated u traded alamos darkrai to me , prove it or call mods to search sabconth and vest stop barking , u broke promise about trading to me and u traded it alway and dint even notice me about it until i talked to u in your trade shop and mike i traded u my charizard and haxorus and sabconth u dint told me until i ask u if u wanted to trade , i dare u to post every thing our chat. U were talking about ur dragonite for 30min until i asked u if u still want to trade and stop being naggy

Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon

User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

Sorry for double comment dk why cant delete and just to add on vest and the another gu who claim that im rude , if u both dare to say that u dint waste my time and vest who asked me wait 1day for nth . Let the admin use admin panel to check and if im wrOng about every single one of u i get ban and if im right about u , u get ban how about that dare to bet? Or ur just crapping

User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by manaphyfan View Post
    i dare u to post every thing our chat.
    Ok, i can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabconth
    Are you offering all of that for a Alamos Darkrai, or just giving us a choice.

I have an Alamos Darkrai I could trade, but what's so special about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaphyfan
    Its a event pokemon , i collect all event pokemon
    Ah, I see.
    so are u interested to trade yours?
    Sure I am, but what exactly are you trading for it.

I was a bit confused if it was just one of the things you offered or all of them?
    Interested in shiny lucario or charizard?
    Not really.

Somebody else has just made me a pretty good offer for it too, so I won't be trading it now. Sorry.

Thanks for the offer though.
    How about 2 for 1? shiny charizard and shiny lucario for darkrai? Imma event collector i dont need shiny.
    That's a great deal, but the person I'm trading to just has a much better offer. Sorry.
    Haxorus adament att ev + charizard? Shiny haxorus are rare dude
    They're very rare, but I'm getting a flawless shiny dratini from the other guy, and I really want a dragonite in my competetive team.
    Haxorus have higher damage
    Not if it's not flawless

Besides Dragonite's one of my fav's.
    Haxorus has 31att and 30spd o.O no one uses haxorus for def people makes use of its high dmg to win and haxorus rank 3 in attack whereas drAgonite are like 20-30plus
    Then I'll just bust out suicune and Ice beam his ***, problem solved.
    Err sorry but suixune got speed lower than haxorus , 1 hit draco meteo suicume is dead
    I didn't reply to him after that, hoping he'd stop messaging me but...

Theres something called foces stash and quick claw , i play pokemon since red/blue version and i'm soon gonna be a gym leader so i know more technique to counter off weakness, 1 question u want or not? Not i bluffing go marriland black white pokedex and see haxorus tank and dragonite . Dragonite is strong but thata 5yrs ago right now haxorus rules and since i have event axew i dont need shiny haxorus as im a pokemon collector and i only battle with pokemon online
    I quoted the bold part when i replied to him.

No, I've already traded for the dratini.
    Ok than enjoy weak pokemons
    I replied saying "I will"

That's our whole conversation, judge for yourselves.

EDIT:I'd also like to add that I don't want to create a drama out of this, and I don't want Manaphyfan banned.

But a warning against behaviour like this in the future would be nice.
    Last edited by Sabconth; 19th April 2011 at 3:44 PM.
    My Anime List

Oh wheres ur so called apologized ur talking abot it and u dint even said u traded ur darkrai all u say is "i wont be trading it for not"

Oh wheres ur so called apologized ur talking abot it "
    I've put the specific times I said sorry in bold and underlined.

Not really.

Somebody else has just made me a pretty good offer for it too, so I won't be trading it now. Sorry.

That's a great deal, but the person I'm trading to just has a much better offer. Sorry.
    and u dint even said u traded ur darkrai all u say is "i wont be trading it for not
    I put the specific times I told you I didn't want to trade, and that I'd already traded it in bold and underlined.

Not really.

Somebody else has just made me a pretty good offer for it too,so I won't be trading it now. Sorry.

No, I've already traded for the dratini
    My Anime List

U said traded until i asked if u still gonna trade

U said traded until i asked if u still gonna trade

?

I don't understand.

You thought I'd traded it, but still asked if I was going to trade it?

Should this conversation even be taking place? This is a thread for people to complain about being scammed, not a debate forum.

I'm not the one filing a complaint about you, I'm just offering evidence to support someone else's claim, and to vindicate my own actions against your so far inaccurate accusations.

Let's wait until a mod or someone higher up can weigh in.

EDIT:I think Ju-da-su's opinion and experience in trading is more valid than any of ours.
    Last edited by Sabconth; 19th April 2011 at 4:19 PM.
    My Anime List

Don't know if I should butt in, but...honestly speaking, I don't even see why sabconth has to apologize to you though, manaphyfan... .-.

I mean, this is what I got from reading the conversation. Sabconth has an ALAMOS Darkrai. Manaphyfan want to make an offer for it, so he said he's offering either a shiny Haxorus and a shiny Charizard. Sabconth rejected it, since someone just offered him a flawless Dratini for that Darkrai, which to him, suits much better than your offer (do keep in mind that this is TO sabconth. Haxorus can be better than Dragonite for whatever your reason is, but sabconth is the one who's deciding which one he wants better, not you. :S ). Then you start to persistantly push your offer onto sabconth, even after knowing that he already rejected your offer, saying that Haxorus is better than Dragonite, blah, blah. Sabconth continued to his scheduled trade for the Dratini with another person as he already mentioned to you back when he initially rejected your offer, and that's all.

I don't see anything here, but you trying to push on a long rejected offer onto sabconth then blame him for wasting your time when he said no to your offer right after you stated your offer though...-.-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    I don't see anything here, but you trying to push on a long rejected offer onto sabconth then blame him for wasting your time when he said no to your offer right after you stated your offer though...-.-"
    Nice one Ju-da-su, IMO, you shouldn't push declined offers onto people, it's very childish and downright rude.
    Last edited by Lycael; 19th April 2011 at 7:26 PM.
    COOL FACT, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH ME POST IT ON MY TRADESHOP SO I GET BUMP'd PKMN R'US, My Trade Shop Credit to Draya The Dark Master for the UB
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/mj5ycy.png[/IMG]

Dudes stop bootlicking and provide info if u stated u traded alamos darkrai to me , prove it or call mods to search sabconth and vest stop barking , u broke promise about trading to me and u traded it alway and dint even notice me about it until i talked to u in your trade shop and mike i traded u my charizard and haxorus and sabconth u dint told me until i ask u if u wanted to trade , i dare u to post every thing our chat. U were talking about ur dragonite for 30min until i asked u if u still want to trade and stop being naggy

no problem what so ever here scammer you have set yourself up by claiming to have traded me the charizard rite ? so what was the crap before oh wait has someone just been proved wrong yes they have if you want to scam then scam but your going to get banned in the end and im not removing anything till you give me the charizard you owe me

White FC 3138 5761 0366

Don't know if I should butt in, but...honestly speaking, I don't even see why sabconth has to apologize to you though, manaphyfan... .-.

I mean, this is what I got from reading the conversation. Sabconth has an ALAMOS Darkrai. Manaphyfan want to make an offer for it, so he said he's offering either a shiny Haxorus and a shiny Charizard. Sabconth rejected it, since someone just offered him a flawless Dratini for that Darkrai, which to him, suits much better than your offer (do keep in mind that this is TO sabconth. Haxorus can be better than Dragonite for whatever your reason is, but sabconth is the one who's deciding which one he wants better, not you. :S ). Then you start to persistantly push your offer onto sabconth, even after knowing that he already rejected your offer, saying that Haxorus is better than Dragonite, blah, blah. Sabconth continued to his scheduled trade for the Dratini with another person as he already mentioned to you back when he initially rejected your offer, and that's all.

to clear things up heres whats happened hes asked me to trade a darkrai i said i would for his offer of shiny charizard and shiny haxorus i traded him the darkrai first for one waiting to get the other he then left wifi after he gave me one and refuses to give me the other now which partly my own fault for trusting him for 2 for 1 offer and giving good on the first but ive done this plenty of times before and never been scammed by a retard like him now fearing being banned by a mod he is trying to claim he gave me both pokemon but doesnt realise our entire conversation is up here where he even claims to be having connection problems which is a lie and then even states he wont give me the charizard because i blacklisted him lol so now he just looks stupid and is a lying to try save his own *** when all he has to do is give me the charizard and thats all and the other guy is just someone else who agrees he is a bad person to trade with =D so in short this guy scammed me out of a darkrai by only giving me half of what he said he would

White FC 3138 5761 0366

Dude i owe u nth , i gave u aready wtf -.-

*sigh*

Well, I'm always one of those people who always put fodder in first if it's multiple for one of my pokemons type of trade though, especially if another person is the one who come at me for it first. That way, I can be sure that that person isn't going to scam me sure, and won't have to come back and accusing one another in a BL thread like this. If that person refused to trade for fodder first, cancel the whole deal. Chance is, he's trying to steal your pokemon, since tbh, there's no real reason to deny the fodder since you'll be getting it anyway. But again, that's if you're 100% sure you'll never run away from trades either. Just take note of that for next time then.

Even though you both are accusing each other like this, tbh, neither of you have any real proof that that person is a scammer. All I see is you both punching back and forth at one another. Neither of you give any kind of proof like with sabconth, so I can't really put in anything into this, so...-.-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Not so much a complaint as a comment; I've traded with Manaphyfan before, and not only has he been reliable and honest in both of the trades we had, he's been outright generous in them. Just saying :P
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

*sigh*

Well, I'm always one of those people who always put fodder in first if it's multiple for one of my pokemons type of trade though, especially if another person is the one who come at me for it first. That way, I can be sure that that person isn't going to scam me sure, and won't have to come back and accusing one another in a BL thread like this. If that person refused to trade for fodder first, cancel the whole deal. Chance is, he's trying to steal your pokemon, since tbh, there's no real reason to deny the fodder since you'll be getting it anyway. But again, that's if you're 100% sure you'll never run away from trades either. Just take note of that for next time then.

Even though you both are accusing each other like this, tbh, neither of you have any real proof that that person is a scammer. All I see is you both punching back and forth at one another. Neither of you give any kind of proof like with sabconth, so I can't really put in anything into this, so...-.-"
    Agreed on this one, but I'm leaning toward mike since manaphy has been a dick on the forums as well. Mike, providing snapshots of the actual conversation (since nothin personal, but for all I know you could have just made that up) and the pokemon he did give you would bolster your argument.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Dude i owe u nth , i gave u aready wtf -.-
    First off, stop posting in chat speak. It's very annoying to read your posts and you will end of with an infraction if you keep it up. This forum is not a chat room, at least try and post with real words.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Agreed on this one, but I'm leaning toward mike since manaphy has been a dick on the forums as well. Mike, providing snapshots of the actual conversation (since nothin personal, but for all I know you could have just made that up) and the pokemon he did give you would bolster your argument.
    This. I would need more proof from either of you two before I can do anything.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

ok il post the screen shots in a second am i showing you the conversation from screen shots ? and in honesty i have nothing to gain from this do i ? im not asking for anything other than what im owed and i have my own shiny charizard i wanted the other mainly for trading and comparing to my own when it reaches lvl 100 but il post the screens in a few minutes

White FC 3138 5761 0366

here we go the first half is before he scammed me and the ones with fine.... are after he didnt come back in after leaving
    if theres anything more of the screen shots you need to see let me know i dont mind i have nothing to hide here ive been scammed by this guy and hes walking away with it by lying his *** off the very fact he tried to get someone elses darkrai after and then even stated hes not giving me my charizard in the pm's should provide you with what you need but if you do need more then ok

http://img852.imageshack.us/i/outlook1.png/
    http://img828.imageshack.us/i/outlook2.png/

White FC 3138 5761 0366

yup i had some internet connections and i told u why , and later i went in and traded with u , u can check with every one else i traded with , and ask if i scam.
    Oh yes , mike why are u giving it half done? Heres a full :
    Last edited by manaphyfan; 21st April 2011 at 2:15 PM.

wow you really screwed up there now manaphy look at your sig i have taken a screen shot of it now in case you decide to change it after this but look above idiot i have our entire conversation posted at no point do i ask for it to be ev'd you have just shown them all your lying through your teeth and making **** up thanks for the last bit of obvious evidence i needed to make sure you get caught for this =D thank god for stupid people

White FC 3138 5761 0366

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast