Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #326
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniknight27 View Post
    Wow Juan...still jumpy, pointing fingers, and sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. You still haven't learned anything. Are you sure your not madbro?
    Dude. I need to add this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

    PM me if you added me!


  2. #327
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McAllen, Tx
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    Now now, break it up guys, we don't need to fight.
    thats what im trying to point out, so im dropping it right now as of this post, anyone who continues it might as well just be wanting to keep the quarrel going.

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juanlink26 View Post
    lol hell yeah im not mad, and sticking my nose where it doesnt belong? Ur one to talk, n since im predicting your going to retort with "i can do whatever i want, like post here" ill just reply to u with the same answer, lol
    obey the rules and stop with the text speak!
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJCerious View Post
    Username:lucario44444444
    InGame Name: MA
    Friend Code: 3009 8950 7818
    What happened: He PMs me asking to trade me Mew for his TRU Axew Egg. We trade, I tell him thanks. He doesnt reply, so I think he's just AFK. I hatch the egg and get a Ferroseed. I send him a message saying what he did was low, and that I WILL report him.

    EDIT: It seems he made a geniune mistake in trading me the Ferroseed egg, so I'll give him a second chance and update this post once we re-trade.

    EDIT: It took awhile but we finally traded back.
    Yep, we did, now ingore all of this

  5. #330
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I forgot to add trolololol...lolol. That is all.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...adbro.jpg/sr=1
    Last edited by Omniknight27; 11th June 2011 at 1:37 AM.




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Stay on topic please, this is not an argument thread.

    ^Click it!^

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Username of Scammer - HabsfaN7

    In-Game Name - Forgot

    Friend Code - 3052 8185 7326 (5th Gen) 4513 1179 4288 (4th Gen)

    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

    In Short - HabsfaN7 stole my Gamestop Deoxys, Hadou (Movie) Mew and Hayley's Mew
    He agreed to clone these Pokemon and give them back to me (Evidence - View his conversation with me)
    This was a part of a (failed) cross-gen trade, I would trade the Mews and Deoxys to him, he would clone them and give back the Original Pokemon (4th Gen), then he would trade me some Flawless Shinies on 5th Gen (for junk)
    After I Pmed him that I would blacklist him if he wouldn't return my Pokemon/Complete the Trade.
    He PMed me this -
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsfaN7
    Ohhh no not the blacklist pft. Right go ahead you stupid little liar. I GAVE YOU YOUR POKEMON BACK!!!! I can't stand the lying immature little kids on this website. GROW UP!! Now wheres that ignore option.
    Still waiting for my Pokemon...
    I have no reason to lie, I'm an honest trader with a fairly popular shop (the most popular 4th gen shop, actually) and I plan to do more trading in the future.

    I'll wait for his (or anyone with authority here) reply
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EST, GMT-5
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username of Scammer: JuanLiNK26
    In-Game Name: JUAN
    Friend Code: 1764-2599-7332
    What happened: Knowingly traded me hacked pokemon.

    Evidence:

    Confirmed OT - http://i55.*******.com/2mwhtup.png
    Ditto - http://i54.*******.com/23vcln4.jpg
    Purrlion - http://i55.*******.com/2cdxrbq.jpg
    Pawniard - http://i53.*******.com/140ys21.jpg
    Audino - http://i52.*******.com/2rcpc9d.jpg
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McAllen, Tx
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    Username of Scammer: JuanLiNK26
    In-Game Name: JUAN
    Friend Code: 1764-2599-7332
    What happened: Knowingly traded me hacked pokemon.

    Evidence:

    Confirmed OT - http://i55.*******.com/2mwhtup.png
    Ditto - http://i54.*******.com/23vcln4.jpg
    Purrlion - http://i55.*******.com/2cdxrbq.jpg
    Pawniard - http://i53.*******.com/140ys21.jpg
    Audino - http://i52.*******.com/2rcpc9d.jpg

    lol i guess i shouldnt try RNG'ing anymore lol, glitchty side effects, so no they arent hacked they are Rng'd which many people dont consider hacking, exceptu do, not that i care since its been like a month we traded, and for next time take good pictures of the pokemon in question, not of your crappy dsi, i could barely make out the OT

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    lol i guess i shouldnt try RNG'ing anymore lol, glitchty side effects, so no they arent hacked they are Rng'd which many people dont consider hacking, exceptu do, not that i care since its been like a month we traded, and for next time take good pictures of the pokemon in question, not of your crappy dsi, i could barely make out the OT
    Use Proper English and punctuation - or don't post at all! How many times do you have to be told? No one understands you jibberish. Its in the rules and gives me a head ache..

    Did you tell him they were RNG'd? If they are having 'side effects' you should have informed him before trading or not traded at all! I don't like RNGing, that make me wrong?

    Time periods don't matter - if he feels the need to blacklist you, thats down to him - NOT YOU! He has proof of his issue.

    Don't insult his pictures when you're incapable of trading or typing properly. How **** is that of you? Cyber Bullying is a against the rules on any forum, so you messed up there too...

    You've a douche and really grinding on people here.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McAllen, Tx
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    No surprise there...
    says the one who traded me dw charmander and dw bulbasaur with Ot mat and id 30160, a well known RNG'er, but of course you are going to deny it like the liar that you are, i wish i had known about the frigging ot mat and id 30160 infamy before i erased those PM's


    Use Proper English and punctuation - or don't post at all! How many times do you have to be told? No one understands you jibberish. Its in the rules and gives me a head ache.. <you jibberish? whats that, o you mean the word YOUR, it's HEADACHE 1 word not 2

    Did you tell him they were RNG'd? If they are having 'side effects' you should have informed him before trading or not traded at all! I don't like RNGing, that make me wrong? what?

    Time periods don't matter - if he feels the need to blacklist you, thats down that would be UP to him not DOWNto him - NOT YOU! He has proof of his issue.

    Don't insult his pictures when you're incapable of trading or typing properly. How **** is that of you? Cyber Bullying is a against the rules on any forum, so you messed up there too...how what? because if its a foul language word then that consists Cyber Bullying also, read up on its definition

    You've you've? you mean the word YOU'RE a douche and really grinding on people here.[/QUOTE]

    and talk about me not knowing proper English,, damn he's perfect then
    Last edited by JuanLiNK26; 15th June 2011 at 1:36 AM.

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    says the one who traded me dw charmander and dw bulbasaur with Ot mat and id 30160, a well known RNG'er, but of course you are going to deny it like the liar that you are, i wish i had known about the frigging ot mat and id 30160 infamy before i erased those PM's


    Use Proper English and punctuation - or don't post at all! How many times do you have to be told? No one understands you jibberish. Its in the rules and gives me a head ache.. <you jibberish? whats that, o you mean the word YOUR, it's HEADACHE 1 word not 2

    Did you tell him they were RNG'd? If they are having 'side effects' you should have informed him before trading or not traded at all! I don't like RNGing, that make me wrong? what?

    Time periods don't matter - if he feels the need to blacklist you, thats down that would be UP to him not DOWNto him - NOT YOU! He has proof of his issue.

    Don't insult his pictures when you're incapable of trading or typing properly. How **** is that of you? Cyber Bullying is a against the rules on any forum, so you messed up there too...how what? because if its a foul language word then that consists Cyber Bullying also, read up on its definition

    You've you've? you mean the word YOU'RE a douche and really grinding on people here.

    and talk about me not knowing proper English,, damn he's perfect then
    Deny it? No. That a problem? No. I didn't keep them! I told you about them and you accepted them. I didn't hear you complaining? Not classed as a problem. Your argument is flawed. Try defending yourself against the original report on you and spend more time in English class. You've insulted me, the guy reporting you, AFTER breaking several rules - persistantly!

    I wouldn't like to be you...

    Half asleep and I make more sense than you - can excuse a typo. Not totally incoherent text speak.

    I don't even need to waste my time on you. You're constantly in here for reasons we all know. Won't be long till you're banned
    Last edited by Matt36; 15th June 2011 at 1:46 AM.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EST, GMT-5
    Posts
    0

    Default

    There's no need to bad mouth the quality of my evidence. It's 480p and completely readable. The pokemon you traded me are not RNG'd. The levels and locations do not match. To the best of my knowledge, you can't RNG something that has zero chance of occuring without hacking. Serebii Pokedex is my source.
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McAllen, Tx
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Deny it? No. That a problem? No. I didn't keep them! I told you about them and you accepted them. I didn't hear you complaining? Not classed as a problem. Your argument is flawed. Try defending yourself against the original report on you and spend more time in English class. You've insulted me, the guy reporting you, AFTER breaking several rules - persistantly!

    I wouldn't like to be you...
    lol actually yeah you did deny it, i had sent you a Pm in regards to that 2 weeks ago and you denied it sayin that's someone else blah blah blah, i already said my defense in the original report genius, and you never said you RNG'ed them when we traded, unless you have proof? lol, show me the rules list that i have "broken" and i will take more English classes as long as you keep taking more "Rainbow Photography" as your profile picture points out

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    lol actually yeah you did deny it, i had sent you a Pm in regards to that 2 weeks ago and you denied it sayin that's someone else blah blah blah, i already said my defense in the original report genius, and you never said you RNG'ed them when we traded, unless you have proof? lol, show me the rules list that i have "broken" and i will take more English classes as long as you keep taking more "Rainbow Photography" as your profile picture points out
    I do love the fact you're avoiding the original report I'm not OT Mat - genius. I never claimed to be? Why would I haha!?

    - text speak
    - insulting members
    - traded known hacks

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    There's no need to bad mouth the quality of my evidence. It's 480p and completely readable. The pokemon you traded me are not RNG'd. The levels and locations do not match. To the best of my knowledge, you can't RNG something that has zero chance of occuring without hacking. Serebii Pokedex is my source.
    Exactly! You're well within your right to report him and I hope something is done about it.
    Last edited by Matt36; 15th June 2011 at 1:45 AM.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Top of The Food Web
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    You've a douche and really grinding on people here.
    Kind of like how you've been grinding on my nerves for a few weeks now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Half asleep and I make more sense than you - can excuse a typo. Not totally incoherent text speak.

    I don't even need to waste my time on you. You're a waste of sperm and you're mother, the ***** that she is, should have swallowed your Dad's sperm, instead of letting him inside her. You're a **** member of this forum and bring nothing to it. You're constantly in here for reasons we all know.
    Seriously, did you even read what you typed? You can't claim to be on a higher level than someone when you just start cussing and insulting them back... Honestly, how on earth is that post not just flat-out insulting? ..Not to mention, Juan isn't even your problem...

    Sorry for jumping into this debacle, but I've just gotten passed the point of being amused by the people on this thread. Why can't people just handle this thread maturely and logically? There's really no reason to just start insulting each other like 5-year-olds. This thread should be for presenting evidence (actual evidence), defending yourself (maturely) and letting the mods handle the rest.
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

    Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

    I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

    2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

  17. #342
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I've already reported Juan for personal harassment on my VM board and this really isn't helping his case. Being rude and impossible to work with is not how you make friends buddy. You should just give him his pokemon back and hope you don't get blacklisted for hacking and harassment.




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McAllen, Tx
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    There's no need to bad mouth the quality of my evidence. It's 480p and completely readable. The pokemon you traded me are not RNG'd. The levels and locations do not match. To the best of my knowledge, you can't RNG something that has zero chance of occuring without hacking. Serebii Pokedex is my source.
    so a Ditto in Giant Chasm is impossible?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Purrloin in Route 2 is also impossible?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Pawniard route 9 not going to appear?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Audino route 1?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    damn you are right they cannot appear there at all!!! by the way look under the section "game locations" i admire your extensive knowledge of RNG'ed pokemon. so thats final, the pokemon are RNG'ed and since you consider that hacking thats is your opinion, i dont care, i just wish the website listed the level's that they appear at

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Why would you want to know?
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Mmm...your links don't work. Just saying.
    Anyway,
    Sorry for jumping into this debacle, but I've just gotten passed the point of being amused by the people on this thread. Why can't people just handle this thread maturely and logically? There's really no reason to just start insulting each other like 5-year-olds. This thread should be for presenting evidence (actual evidence), defending yourself (maturely) and letting the mods handle the rest.
    I second that. Sorry to post off topic.

    Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

    Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

  20. #345
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    so a Ditto in Giant Chasm is impossible?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Purrloin in Route 2 is also impossible?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Pawniard route 9 not going to appear?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Audino route 1?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    damn you are right they cannot appear there at all!!! by the way look under the section "game locations" i admire your extensive knowledge of RNG'ed pokemon. so thats final, the pokemon are RNG'ed and since you consider that hacking thats is your opinion, i dont care, i just wish the website listed the level's that they appear at
    I don't know if its my browser not loading the page but when I tried those links it said "there is no text on this page" and then some code at the bottom. Anyone else having better luck?




    Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cannibaleyes View Post
    Kind of like how you've been grinding on my nerves for a few weeks now?

    Seriously, did you even read what you typed? You can't claim to be on a higher level than someone when you just start cussing and insulting them back... Honestly, how on earth is that post not just flat-out insulting? ..Not to mention, Juan isn't even your problem...

    Sorry for jumping into this debacle, but I've just gotten passed the point of being amused by the people on this thread. Why can't people just handle this thread maturely and logically? There's really no reason to just start insulting each other like 5-year-olds. This thread should be for presenting evidence (actual evidence), defending yourself (maturely) and letting the mods handle the rest.
    Who gives a ****? Don't cry. Go wank into your Dads arsehole or something. That is how bothered I am about how you feel. Juan has been a problem to me and everyone. I don't care if its insulting. Welcome to the real world. Not here to make friends & cuddle. Not bible camp. You are no better.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EST, GMT-5
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    so a Ditto in Giant Chasm is impossible?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Purrloin in Route 2 is also impossible?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Pawniard route 9 not going to appear?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    Audino route 1?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)

    damn you are right they cannot appear there at all!!! by the way look under the section "game locations" i admire your extensive knowledge of RNG'ed pokemon. so thats final, the pokemon are RNG'ed and since you consider that hacking thats is your opinion, i dont care, i just wish the website listed the level's that they appear at
    Lv 47 Ditto @ Giant Chasm is impossible - http://i54.*******.com/23vcln4.jpg
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/location/132.shtml#white

    Lv. 7 Purrlion @ Route 2 is impossible - http://i55.*******.com/2cdxrbq.jpg
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/location/509.shtml#black

    Lv. 7 Audino @ Route 1 is impossible - http://i52.*******.com/2rcpc9d.jpg
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/location/531.shtml#black

    Lv. 14 Pawniard @ Route 9 is impossible - http://i53.*******.com/140ys21.jpg
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/location/624.shtml#black

    I said the levels and locations do not match, thus RNG is not possible to the best of my knowledge.

    Edit: Pictures
    Last edited by DarkStar66; 15th June 2011 at 1:58 AM.
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    McAllen, Tx
    Posts
    28

    Default

    [QUOTE=Matt36;12754516]I do love the fact you're avoiding the original report I'm not OT Mat - genius. I never claimed to be? Why would I haha!?

    - text speak
    - insulting members
    - traded known hacks



    hahaha if those are the rules then you've done 2 out of the 3

    - insulting members
    - traded known hacks

    i just hope you're smart enough to figure out why you said that

    and there is nothing else to address to the original report, i have done that allready, just learn to look for it


    and for you guys having difficulty loading the link's follow this- "google, purrloin in pokemon white- bulbapedia website-game locations" repeat for pwaniard, ditto and audino, i dont know why it wont load for you guys.

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    Pawniard route 9 not going to appear?

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._(Pok%C3%A9mon)
    Well, in the screenshot of the Pawniard that DarkStar66 posted, the Pawniard was met at lv 14 and Route 9, which isn't possible.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    [QUOTE=JuanLiNK26;12754604]
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    I do love the fact you're avoiding the original report I'm not OT Mat - genius. I never claimed to be? Why would I haha!?

    - text speak
    - insulting members
    - traded known hacks

    hahaha if those are the rules then you've done 2 out of the 3

    - insulting members
    - traded known hacks
    I insulted you. I'm not stupid. I hope you feel insulted - like you're trying to insult everyone's intelligence here.

    Nearly 1400 trades on here and not one hack to my knowledge.

    i just hope you're smart enough to figure out why you said that
    What?

    and there is nothing else to address to the original report, i have done that allready, just learn to look for it
    Other than you trading hacked pokemon?


    and for you guys having difficulty loading the link's follow this- "google, purrloin in pokemon white- bulbapedia website-game locations" repeat for pwaniard, ditto and audino, i dont know why it wont load for you guys.
    It doesn't work, because you're too retarded to post links properly.

    Unlike you, I couldn't give a **** if I am banned?
    Last edited by Matt36; 15th June 2011 at 2:03 AM.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •