Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    Why don't you present a link where you got your information from? This is the first I've heard of RNGing something that isn't possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    GOD!! ****ing understand already! RNG doesn't mess up with your game, and there is no way to get a 47 Ditto from Giant Chasm, even if you RNG'd in that place billion of times. The power items are something different, and they don't alter the level of the offspring anyways.

Goes to watch Gintama while still arguing here~
    "Note: If you use a Power Item, you WILL get results different from those listed in RNG Reporter. This may include but is NOT LIMITED to differing inheritance profiles, differing natures, differing abilities, differing genders, frame shifts, and differing shininess than what is REPORTED."

If a power item does that to eggs there definetly is something that can alter wild encounters, how about you read that a billion times.

and so here end's the constant replies to the childish nagging on incompetent people until a mod judges the situation- Adieu

30th May 2011, 5:09 PM

Zenotwapal
    generic black man

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zenotwapal
    Alright, my borther want a shiny real bad... so Im attempting to do this for him

He wants a shiny Lapras. I calibrated his game, and synched that info into the parameters. (after writing down my stuff, of course)
    His Timer0 is C7E. His SID is 44903, TID is 57520
    I plug all of this info in. I search for a Modest, flawless in Sp.attack, Shiny lapras in the time finder. I put down Method 5 Standard Seed, Wild Pokemon (Bubble Spot)
    I click Generate. It gives me one on IV Frame one, and the starting PIDFrame is 50. The frame Im going for is at 57. (He already caught his roamer, if thats important) That means that the RNGReporter SHOULD be giving me a "!!!" in that spot, right? It's not. Its giving me the proper naturen but not its shiny-ness.
    I already tried getting him a shiny Swellow. I did all of the above and it still won't show a shiny in the PIDRNG frame. I'm getting the spread and naute right, but where's the shininess? How can I get my RNGReporter to display for a shiny? and why isn't my brothers game giving me a shiny?

EDIT: NOW my RNGReporter isn't giving me a shiny frame for my Black game (which I've gotten like, 6 shinies on there)
    What the f**k is going on?
    Seems I got mine to work again. Just obtained a shiy MEtang.
    It seems my RNGReporter glitched up there.

wow his RNGReporter glitched up,, sound familiar?
    Last edited by JuanLiNK26; 15th June 2011 at 1:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanLiNK26 View Post
    lol actually yeah you did deny it, i had sent you a Pm in regards to that 2 weeks ago and you denied it sayin that's someone else blah blah blah, i already said my defense in the original report genius, and you never said you RNG'ed them when we traded, unless you have proof? lol, show me the rules list that i have "broken" and i will take more English classes as long as you keep taking more "Rainbow Photography" as your profile picture points out
    For starters, you should have told him from the start that they were RNG'd. Also, if you'll pardon my French I think that that's a load of shit. RNG'ing isn't supposed to have "side affects" like weird levels, the only side affects would have to do with IV's. Also, Matt is a well known member here and a great guy, if they had been hacked I'm sure he would have traded them right back. And who are you? Some random member with under 40 posts who can't spell for beans.
    Mods, this shouldn't be hard.

"Note: If you use a Power Item, you WILL get results different from those listed in RNG Reporter. This may include but is NOT LIMITED to differing inheritance profiles, differing natures, differing abilities, differing genders, frame shifts, and differing shininess than what is REPORTED."

If a power item does that to eggs there definetly is something that can alter wild encounters, how about you read that a billion times.

and so here end's the constant replies to the childish nagging on incompetent people until a mod judges the situation- Adieu
    You didn't understand my post did you? Power Items are programmed into the game and alter things when breeding. But there is nothing to alter the Wild Encounter level.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post
    @the others: Try to be a bit more mature in this instead of sinking down to his troll-level. You made your accusations, provided your evidence, shut up and let the mods handle it from here. You aren't earning brownie points having a pointless flame-war best kept to PMs.
    Then i'll just say...

~Mods, do your thing~

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    For starters, you should have told him from the start that they were RNG'd. Also, if you'll pardon my French I think that that's a load of shit. RNG'ing isn't supposed to have "side affects" like weird levels, the only side affects would have to do with IV's. Also, Matt is a well known member here and a great guy, if they had been hacked I'm sure he would have traded them right back. And who are you? Some random member with under 40 posts who can't spell for beans.
    Mods, this shouldn't be hard.
    because post count's suddenly affect the integrity of a member *goes to post 10,000 random post* ok now i have enough that anything i say is the truth regardless of what a person with 30 posts says. And ill take grammar lessons from you since "Mods" is now a correct word and not Moderators

because post count's suddenly affect the integrity of a member *goes to post 10,000 random post* ok now i have enough that anything i say is the truth regardless of what a person with 30 posts says. And ill take grammar lessons from you since "Mods" is now a correct word and not Moderators
    No one bothers to write a freaking "Moderators".

Again, do your thing mods.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Your flaming is now moot and I don't think anyone is really listening anymore.
    Mods do your thing.

Earn my badge at the Epic Awesomeness League!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

*sigh* No.

It just means that even if you hit your seed, the power items can cause different results than what RNG Reporter said. It doesn't mean you'll get things that aren't possible within the programming of the game. RNGing alone will never produce results that can't legally be obtained without RNGing. Playing the game "normally" without "RNGing" is still technically RNGing; the game doesn't know whether you're RNGing or not, it just follows its programming. I've RNGed countless times. There's no way you can "mess it up" beyond the parameters of the game by RNGing.

It's up to the mods to decide, though.
    Last edited by cannibaleyes; 15th June 2011 at 1:59 AM.
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

Juan, if I may make a quick suggestion..
    Why don't you just trade back? If they're really "RNG'd", you can easily get more, and it's obvious you're losing here, so I'd say that's probably the only route for you other than the blacklist.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Juan, if I may make a quick suggestion..
    Why don't you just trade back? If they're really "RNG'd", you can easily get more, and it's obvious you're losing here, so I'd say that's probably the only route for you other than the blacklist.

trade what back he never mentioned that, plus this trade was back about 2 months ago maybe, i have yet to go home n verify if thats my id number, sounds familiar thats why on my PM to him i said 'i guess' u can check it on his post

and ill gladly trade back if he shows me the PM of the original trade, or tell's me his OT and ID to check my boxes
    Last edited by JuanLiNK26; 15th June 2011 at 2:18 AM.

trade what back he never mentioned that, plus this trade was back about 2 months ago maybe, i have yet to go home n verify if thats my id number, sounds familiar thats why on my PM to him i said 'i guess' u can check it on his post

and ill gladly trade back if he shows me the PM of the original trade, or tell's me his OT and ID to check my boxes
    Well, checking your ID number shouldn't be necessary, since you mentioned several times that you, indeed, were the one that RNG'd them in the past few pages. Also, we have nothing but your word to go on that you actually found his Pokemonnor not in your box, and he's probably deleted the PMs. If neither of you can remember, I'd suggest making an offer for them.

Closing for a short while so I can read up through this mess. Will reopen soon.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fashion Focus: Team Magma and Team Aqua! What's the verdict on the new outfits?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Double posting because edit button takes too long to load because stupid internet/peeople pay better attention to new posts anyways! Don't you love it when your internet dies on you when you try to read a few pages? =p

Anyways, firstly:

@the others: Try to be a bit more mature in this instead of sinking down to his troll-level. You made your accusations, provided your evidence, shut up and let the mods handle it from here. You aren't earning brownie points having a pointless flame-war best kept to PMs.
    Advice to live by, people! If it doesn't concern you then don't post, simple as that. Swearing/insults is especially not on. Naturally some other people got infractions as a result of this - most of you can regard this as a verbal warning though.

Now, I'm also fairly sure (and some searching by myself confirmed it as far as I can tell) that RNGing will not affect the level - and power times being us would only affect IVs or whatnot in the case of breeding, which isn't eeven the case here. Evidence provided is sufficent as well so hence JuanLiNK26 is on the blacklist and all that follows with that.

So, uh, carry on now - again, only post if something concerns you please.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fashion Focus: Team Magma and Team Aqua! What's the verdict on the new outfits?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

This Concerns Me Directly

Username of Scammer - HabsfaN7

In-Game Name - Forgot

Friend Code - 3052 8185 7326 (5th Gen) 4513 1179 4288 (4th Gen)

What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

In Short - HabsfaN7 stole my Gamestop Deoxys, Hadou (Movie) Mew and Hayley's Mew
    He agreed to clone these Pokemon and give them back to me
        Spoiler:- Evidence:

This was a part of a (failed) cross-gen trade, I would trade the Mews and Deoxys to him, he would clone them and give back the Original Pokemon (4th Gen), then he would trade me some Flawless Shinies on 5th Gen (for junk)
    After I Pmed him that I would blacklist him if he wouldn't return my Pokemon/Complete the Trade.
    He PMed me this -
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsfaN7
    Ohhh no not the blacklist pft. Right go ahead you stupid little liar. I GAVE YOU YOUR POKEMON BACK!!!! I can't stand the lying immature little kids on this website. GROW UP!! Now wheres that ignore option.
    Still waiting for my Pokemon...
    I have no reason to lie, I'm an honest trader with a fairly popular shop (the most popular 4th gen shop, actually) and I plan to do more trading in the future.

I'm still waiting for his reply...
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 15th June 2011 at 9:09 AM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

@KiwiDude
    Well, in the evidence, it just looks like another regular trade. However, in that quote you posted, it definately seems like he's a scammer (I don't see any reason for why you would lie to him). Also, I think it'll definately help you if you saved the PM which you quoted. That way, you can forward it to one of the Mods if they decide to jump in.
    Best thing to do now is wait for a reply.

I swear, if he comes in this thread, there's going to be another flame war >_>
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    @KiwiDude
    Well, in the evidence, it just looks like another regular trade. However, in that quote you posted, it definately seems like he's a scammer (I don't see any reason for why you would lie to him). Also, I think it'll definately help you if you saved the PM which you quoted. That way, you can forward it to one of the Mods if they decide to jump in.
    Best thing to do now is wait for a reply.

I swear, if he comes in this thread, there's going to be another flame war >_>
    Saved all of his PMs, and I won't go into a flame war

There are two options here (IMHO) -
    He could complete the trade (Giving back my Pokemon was a part of the deal)
    or He gets banned (really don't want that to happen, for the sake of us both)

-I'm still waiting for a (non-flame) Reply from HabsfaN7
    Had a blast, cheers

@kiwidude: kiwi will definitely not go about posting this without a valid reason....he is a trusted guy when it comes to trading so this is obviously geniune.....i suggest you wait for the guy's reply, if you dont get it im sure the mods will take action against him.
    Black FC: 5114 6378 8529

SoulSliver FC: 1721 3048 0725

I HAVE CLAIMED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

My awesome trade shop!

I'll vouch for KiwiDude in this situation as well. I've done some cloning for him before and he's never been like this towards me, so I really dont doubt his story. He's a well known trade-shop owner thats built up quite some reputation in the time he's had said shop. He wouldnt lie about something like this, not only is he too honest of a person for that, but no one would risk spoiling the success of their shop with a lie.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

Quote Originally Posted by HabsfaN7 View Post
    This is pathetic, I returned his Pokemon. After being harassed by PM's I finally replied back and told him I returned his Pokemon now stop bugging me. The very next thing he said was OK I was just worried because you weren't responding. I don't have those PM's anymore because I delete everything so no I can't quote it but I'm sure he has them. So Mods by all means go check his inbox. I am a honest person and this kid is just out to make trouble for me and he needs to grow up. I don't even know why I'm in here because I have nothing to prove to anyone but I will not be publicly accused for stealing by anyone! I am honest person and anyone who knows me will say the same thing. Now I've had enough of this. Mods do what you feel you have to but I did NOT and have NOT ever stolen anyones Pokemon.
    Do you have any proof of harassment (screen shots of my PMs)?

After I traded you Deoxys and the Mews I PMed you three times, the fourth time was a blacklist threat (to which you replied in a very rude PM)

That's everything I have to say at the moment
    I'll wait for a reply by a Mod
    Had a blast, cheers

IIRC, mod can't check people's PM inbox though...That's why you're required to show them pictures of the PM as evidence whenever you're reporting someone or defending yourself if the trade happened over the PM. :S
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    IIRC, mod can't check people's PM inbox though...That's why you're required to show them pictures of the PM as evidence whenever you're reporting someone or defending yourself if the trade happened over the PM. :S
    Yep, that's one of the only things a mod/admin can't touch. They can only view reported PM's. I'm new here, but I've never heard of a VB based forum that allows administration to openly view a users PM box.
    A few things about myself:

Spoiler:- About:

Quote Originally Posted by HabsfaN7 View Post
    you just said you saved all the pm's. i'm sure a mod can check your inbox and see when i said i returned your pokemon and you did not deny that fact in your very next message. i'm not going to argue with you or your pack of childish nosey friends since this doesn't concern them. we both know the truth and i hope a mod can hurry up and rule on this so you will leave me alone.
    im not going into this consversation, but just give the pokemon that you stole from Kiwi its that simple or well let the mods to decide
    SilvaWolf248 Deviant Art
    http://silvawolf248.deviantart.com/

3DS friend code:
    1134-7776-7590

Just looking for shinies. XD

I'd rather complete the trade

HabsfaN7 Can Clone, how do I know if he'll give back my Uncloned-Pokemon?
    He PMed me that he can clone -

HabsfaN7 owes me these Pokemon (He agreed to this trade and I will not negotiate it any further) -
    UT Shiny Vanillite, UT Shiny Solosis, UT Shiny Virizion, UT Shiny Joltik, UT Sunday Tropius and UT Flawless/Semi-Flawless Zorua and an UT Semi-Flawless Drillbur and (My Original Pokemon) UT Gamestop Deoxys, UT Hadou Mew and UT Hayley's Mew
    Had a blast, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    I'd rather complete the trade

HabsfaN7 Can Clone, how do I know if he'll give back my Uncloned-Pokemon?
    He PMed me that he can clone -

HabsfaN7 owes me these Pokemon (He agreed to this trade and I will not negotiate it any further) -
    UT Shiny Vanillite, UT Shiny Solosis, UT Shiny Virizion, UT Shiny Joltik, UT Sunday Tropius and UT Flawless/Semi-Flawless Zorua and an UT Semi-Flawless Drillbur and (My Original Pokemon) UT Gamestop Deoxys, UT Hadou Mew and UT Hayley's Mew

good question kiwi he have to make shure he dosent clone them
    SilvaWolf248 Deviant Art
    http://silvawolf248.deviantart.com/

3DS friend code:
    1134-7776-7590

Just looking for shinies. XD

...HabsfaN7, seriously, if you can clone, just clone the thing and give them back to Kiwi Dude. It's not like you'll lost anything, so I don't really get why are you persisting on not giving the pokemons back to Kiwi Dude and finish up all that mess rather than just clone them and give them back. If you already give them to him, just clone again and give him again, and this time, keep the PM for future reference. -_-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    ...HabsfaN7, seriously, if you can clone, just clone the thing and give them back to Kiwi Dude. It's not like you'll lost anything, so I don't really get why are you persisting on not giving the pokemons back to Kiwi Dude and finish up all that mess rather than just clone them and give them back. If you already give them to him, just clone again and give him again, and this time, keep the PM for future reference. -_-"
    I second this. Would you rather go into a flame war and possibly get banned, or take a few minutes of your spare time to clone them and avoid all this?
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast