Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 825 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #801
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    No you were never calm you got frustrated because you still think I scammed I didn't? It was a mistake and im trying to help you out but your still making it worse.

    Plus you said that you didn't want to trade with me anymore in our conversation! Why the hell you still continue!?

    Holy crap I gtg tmrw I should be able to check this and see what else hes "Lieing" about .
    Good god, read back. I said: "I will trade-back then I will not ever talk again". I pretty much said I will trade back then we will cut off contact. Unlike you I was acting fine throughout the whole thing. I normally would have accepted that you made a mistake but you made multiple false excuses

  2. #802
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Good god, read back. I said: "I will trade-back then I will not ever talk again". I pretty much said I will trade back then we will cut off contact. Unlike you I was acting fine throughout the whole thing. I normally would have accepted that you made a mistake but you made multiple false excuses
    Actually his "excuses" are true. He hasn't been able to trade in a while. We have a trade on another site and it's for my Korean Flawless Ho-oh and Flawless Reshiram for credits. Now I'm pretty sure if he was avoiding trading with you he would've at least have done that trade with me. I mean it's a pretty sweet deal for him, I don't know why he would stall that. :/
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #803
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Hello everyone. First of all , my name is BrawL. Yesterday I sent over a report to one of the moderators in Trade forums concerning the user Japan. I offered a Pokemon on his wants list he said he needs further information about that Pokemon. I sent him every single info about that Pokemon except IVs. He replied on my VM like a Mr Had-all and used such rude language. I sent the IVs after calculating them through A Website. He replied and said he is no longer interested in my offer and I said Im willing to give him the Pokemon for free. You can carry on with the rest through my Vm.
    To be continued

    edit: Then that person came to Surf Masa's trade shop which I work with. He accused SurfMasta of hacking his trophy case , and did not provide strong evidence about that. You can view everything in Masta's thread for further information.
    To add insult to an injury he is having another issue with one of our worthy-trusted Trade ShadowKyogre.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  4. #804
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Then that person came to Surf Masa's trade shop which I work with. He accused SurfMasta of hacking his trophy case , and did not provide strong evidence about that. You can view everything in Masta's thread for further information.
    To add insult to an injury he is having another issue with one of our worthy-trusted Trade ShadowKyogre.
    I'm sorry, but no Evidence? Kaphotics, one of the people who has made full research into that subject, posted there with a list of things that prove why they are more than likely hacks. He didn't really accuse him either. He merely stated that Shiny Colosseum Pokemon are hacked, to the best of his knowledge. Also everyone has the right to deny a trade from any one. He might've just not wanted trade with you, get over it.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #805
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    I'm sorry, but no Evidence? Kaphotics, one of the people who has made full research into that subject, posted there with a list of things that prove why they are more than likely hacks. He didn't really accuse him either. He merely stated that Shiny Colosseum Pokemon are hacked, to the best of his knowledge. Also everyone has the right to deny a trade from any one. He might've just not wanted trade with you, get over it.
    First of all , everybody can get a certain Pokemon since they got the desire to obtain someting. Second he did accuse Masta of hacking and I'm quoting on page 3 when he threatened Masta of telling the mods about he's shop. Yes a jealous can do even worse. Third , I do not care about that person of whom you believe he had some sort of research on certain ciritrai of hacking no evidence then the subject is considered null and void.

    What I can not understand Biosci how come you get a shiny Hyderigion 100 Lv on route three ?
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 24th September 2011 at 8:39 AM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  6. #806
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    First of all , everybody can get a certain Pokemon since they got the desire to obtain someting. Second he did accuse Masta of hacking and I'm quoting on page 3 when he threatened Masta of telling the mods about he's shop. Yes jealous can do even worse. Third , I do not care about that person of whom you believe he had some sort of research on certain ciritrai of hacking no evidence then the subject is considered null and void.

    What I can not understand Biosict how come you get a shiny Hyderigion 100 Lv on route three ?
    Wow you are seriously accusing me of hacking? Route 3 is the route the Day Care is on. And in the description of the Pokemon it says Hatched on Route 3.

    And if you know any thing about RNG you would know Kaphotics practically discovered it in 5th, 3rd, XD, and Colosseum. And Surf himself provided evidence that it may be hacked.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #807
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    First of all , everybody can get a certain Pokemon since they got the desire to obtain someting. Second he did accuse Masta of hacking and I'm quoting on page 3 when he threatened Masta of telling the mods about he's shop. Yes jealous can do even worse. Third , I do not care about that person of whom you believe he had some sort of research on certain ciritrai of hacking no evidence then the subject is considered null and void.

    What I can not understand Biosci how come you get a shiny Hyderigion 100 Lv on route three ?

    I think it's a "egg hatched at route 3" situation Brawl, i know Biosci doesn't trade hacks.

    As for SurfMasta, even i have told him his pokes (mostly in the trophy case) are known hack's.

  8. #808
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    What I can not understand Biosci how come you get a shiny Hyderigion 100 Lv on route three ?
    breed a deino
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  9. #809
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    I think it's a "egg hatched at route 3" situation Brawl, i know Biosci doesn't trade hacks.

    As for SurfMasta, even i have told him his pokes (mostly in the trophy case) are known hack's.
    Thank you, someone else who knows what I'm talking about.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #810
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    Wow you are seriously accusing me of hacking? Route 3 is the route the Day Care is on. And in the description of the Pokemon it says Hatched on Route 3.

    And if you know any thing about RNG you would know Kaphotics practically discovered it in 5th, 3rd, XD, and Colosseum. And Surf himself provided evidence that it may be hacked.
    You must have misunderstood my question Biosci I did not accuse you of hacking. You seem like that you were suggesting that you have accused me of accusing you of hacking. That was only a simple question that was answered by my fellow DragonMaster26.
    Further more , I do not know a thing about the person you have mentioned. Thank you for your participation .


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  11. #811
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    You must have misunderstood my question Biosci I did not accuse you of hacking. You seem like that you were suggesting that you have accused me of accusing you of hacking. That was only a simple question that was answered by my fellow DragonMaster26.
    Further more , I do not know a thing about the person you have mentioned. Thank you for your participation .
    How did you think I was accusing you of Hacking? Your Pokemon were never even mentioned. -.-
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #812
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Please read carefully once again.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  13. #813
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    So much misreading I don't even.

    Just going to go on the Japan and ShadowKyogre443 issue atm. Japan - kindly link to cases you claim he said he didn't want a trade back rather than say 'it's in our convo' - 12 pages is a lot to shift through and from my quick glances through each page I saw no such thing. =/ All I see is
    You seriously don't get it xD I don't want to trade with you. You are pretty much saying that because you scammed me I get the banhammer xD
    which is pretty clearly not what him meaning 'I don't want to do the trade back' - ShadowKyogre443 clearly wants the trade back and although you might have had wifi problems for a month you seem to be delaying it now for little reason.

    You're also both acting rude with calling each other 'loser' and 'fool' just from the latest page of the convo too as far as I'm concerned. At any rate - get the trade-back done with please.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  14. #814
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California, U.S.
    Posts
    237

    Default

    @ShaoWeh and Sebgar incident, hmm, yeah, I'm not liking how Sebgar is pretty inactive. I can see he was on at the 20th, but him not responding to you isn't a pretty good sign of his productivity.

    I don't think we're in any big rush to blacklist this guy since due to his inactivity, he's not going to be causing havoc or anything like that. If we had some kind of probation blacklist, I'd put him on that for now. Of course, I think it's unfair if he doesn't share his story, but if we can't get it, I don't see what else we can do.

    However, I think we've both done our share of waiting and it hasn't really helped us. Still, I'd like to wait a little more (end of Saturday is fine with me). If he doesn't show up by then, I'll blacklist him for now, but I don't think he should receive the 3 week ban just yet because he still needs to come on and explain himself.

    @NoToRiousBrawL and Japan, okay let's stop "accusing" Biosci - IDK why that even happened. Hmm, Kaphotics posted at SurfMasta's thread and I have no doubt that what he's saying is true. So yes, some of SurfMasta's Pokemon are hacked and he put them down (as far as I can tell, if not, tell him for me ). Japan's job is done so I don't really see any lingering conflict.

    But yes, less foul language would be nice guys!
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

    Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

    FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

  15. #815
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    232

    Default

    My best way too check if the pokemon is hacked is going too random machup and if he cant come in he is hacked...

  16. #816
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    Actually his "excuses" are true. He hasn't been able to trade in a while. We have a trade on another site and it's for my Korean Flawless Ho-oh and Flawless Reshiram for credits. Now I'm pretty sure if he was avoiding trading with you he would've at least have done that trade with me. I mean it's a pretty sweet deal for him, I don't know why he would stall that. :/
    He was stalling. I held up my end of the deal but he didn't. I don't see why this is even an argument because he at first said I didn't want to trade back, but then he said he had Wi-Fi issues which I understand, but I did in fact want to trade back the Japanese Chimchar I have in my current possession for your Korean one. (That I was supposed to have received in the first place)

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan
    So blacklist me, thats better because I don't care?
    Hmm, seems to me like you care a bit, Japan
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 24th September 2011 at 3:24 PM.

  17. #817
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    He was stalling. I held up my end of the deal but he didn't. I don't see why this is even an argument because he at first said I didn't want to trade back, but then he said he had Wi-Fi issues which I understand, but I did in fact want to trade back the Japanese Chimchar I have in my current possession for your Korean one. (That I was supposed to have received in the first place)


    Hmm, seems to me like you care a bit, Japan
    Yea blacklist me from your shop I really don't care?


    Biosci - thanks for telling all of this too..Even he had ed to wait for a long time with such a pretty deal patiently unlike you, Mister Pretty Mouth?

    I have tried getting in touch with ShadowKygore and still.....he reply's back "Violently" ....So try being a nice a little....impossible xD

  18. #818
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Yea blacklist me from your shop I really don't care?


    Biosci - thanks for telling all of this too..Even he had ed to wait for a long time with such a pretty deal patiently unlike you, Mister Pretty Mouth?

    I have tried getting in touch with ShadowKygore and still.....he reply's back "Violently" ....So try being a nice a little....impossible xD
    No. Around 3 times I tried getting in touch with you, not the other way around. If my replies are somehow violent to you, you need to mature. A lot
    Don't change the quote, either. You were talking about this blacklist before and you know it.

  19. #819
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    No. Around 3 times I tried getting in touch with you, not the other way around. If my replies are somehow violent to you, you need to mature. A lot
    Don't change the quote, either. You were talking about this blacklist and you know it.

    Yea I was talking about the Blacklist in here because I didn't want to get blacklisted....

    And around 3 times I have told you to wait as I can VM you when Im ready...


    Dude Im tired of this and I want to back to my buisness please stop?

  20. #820
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Yea I was talking about the Blacklist in here because I didn't want to get blacklisted....

    And around 3 times I have told you to wait as I can VM you when Im ready...


    Dude Im tired of this and I want to back to my buisness please stop?
    Yup! As soon as you hold up your end of the deal and trade me the Chimchar

  21. #821
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Yup! As soon as you hold up your end of the deal and trade me the Chimchar

    Yes as soon you been respectful to me right? -Not.

  22. #822
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Yes as soon you been respectful to me right? -Not.
    That's not how it works. You will trade me regardless, because you screwed up in the first place.

  23. #823
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    That's not how it works. You will trade me regardless, because you screwed up in the first place.

    No I did not as I told you...I had Wifi problems and I bet you still did not believe me....all im saying is we do a whole trade-back....

  24. #824
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,111

    Default

    Please just do the trade back without any more arguing here, or you'll recieve infractions for your troubles.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  25. #825
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    No I did not as I told you...I had Wifi problems and I bet you still did not believe me....all im saying is we do a whole trade-back....
    Well I've been waiting for that trade back for an awfully long time now. Btw I do believe you had wi-fi problems, but you acting like you are an 11 year old doesn't help the situation.

Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •