Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Please just do the trade back without any more arguing here, or you'll recieve infractions for your troubles.

Im gonna stop..but if he continues posting here give him an infraction otherwise I will do the same..

Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Im gonna stop..but if he continues posting here give him an infraction otherwise I will do the same..
    I'll stop too. BobandBill, could you make a time limit to how long I have to wait for the trade back until he gets blacklisted?

Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    I'm sorry, but no Evidence? Kaphotics, one of the people who has made full research into that subject, posted there with a list of things that prove why they are more than likely hacks. He didn't really accuse him either. He merely stated that Shiny Colosseum Pokemon are hacked, to the best of his knowledge. Also everyone has the right to deny a trade from any one. He might've just not wanted trade with you, get over it.
    I thought he said Colosseum pokemon could be shiny but XD could not.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=801
    or did i misunderstand this line?
    "I've taken the time to figure out why Colosseum has shiny shadow Pokemon that lose shininess upon capture, and why it's possible to actually become shiny after capturing."
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.
    Going to Montreal's Otakuthon this summer?
    Get involved! Become a volunteer!
    Volunteers get rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=801
    or did i misunderstand this line?
    "I've taken the time to figure out why Colosseum has shiny shadow Pokemon that lose shininess upon capture, and why it's possible to actually become shiny after capturing."

thats not 100% full prove.

Kaphotics already sent info about shiny pokemon in XD/Colo in SurMasta's thread.

I discussed with the pro RNG'er Arseus on the site and it is guaranteed possible to find these shinies, but it's also significantly harder. Here is what goldursaring said about it: "You can [catch a shiny] but the odds are against you, as there are less Pokemon that can be Shiny than normal and the structure of the game makes the odds approximately 1/16000."

Yes as soon you been respectful to me right? -Not.
    He already fulfilled his end of the deal. For all it matters, he could be swearing at you non-stop - you have his Pokemon and he doesn't have yours. That's all that matters, and you need to recognize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    He already fulfilled his end of the deal. For all it matters, he could be swearing at you non-stop - you have his Pokemon and he doesn't have yours. That's all that matters, and you need to recognize that.

If I were you I really be quiet as of I already explained my reasons..the case is closed so please do not try to get it opened?

If I were you I really be quiet as of I already explained my reasons..the case is closed so please do not try to get it opened?
    I read your reasons and they were completely counterproductive. And as far as I can tell it's nowhere close to closed, since ShadowKyogre hasn't said that the tradeback is finished.

Nope the case is not closed. I am just waiting for BobandBill to come back online and give you a time limit for you to finally trade me the Chimchar until you get blacklisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    I read your reasons and they were completely counterproductive. And as far as I can tell it's nowhere close to closed, since ShadowKyogre hasn't said that the tradeback is finished.
    I asked for his whole pokemon back to him + the Japanese chimchar for free.

He refused..I already deleted the clones so whats the point?

The mods say case closed so please try not to post about this kay?

thats not 100% full prove.

Kaphotics already sent info about shiny pokemon in XD/Colo in SurMasta's thread.
    Ok, the point i was trying to make was: Colosseum pokemon can be shiny based on Kaphotic's post on Smogon here http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=801
    At the time, I thought Biosci made a general statement, I now see it was case specific. So, carry on.
    I asked for his whole pokemon back to him + the Japanese chimchar for free.

He refused..I already deleted the clones so whats the point?

It's not really my business, but you seem to have misunderstood what the mod said. He said it would only be closed if you do the trade back, as seen below. You should probably get it done ASAP so you can return to your normal poke-business routine:
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Please just do the trade back without any more arguing here, or you'll recieve infractions for your troubles.
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.
    Going to Montreal's Otakuthon this summer?
    Get involved! Become a volunteer!
    Volunteers get rewards!

I would trade back as soon he apologizes to me.

Im also gonna give him the random one....

As Dangertrout said... I have no idea where you got that idea, as I said no such thing.

There's no need for an apology for you to do the trade back though whatsoever either, especially as you were doing a lot of the taunting and insults yourself. Please stop delaying it and just do it. You have two days from now to do so because your constant delaying is now annoying as well as your constant claims that 'he said he didn't want it' (not true) and now that 'the mods said case closed' (which I most certainly did not say).

Already answered but Colosseum and XD Pokemon can be shiny. (I have a shiny Gligar from a trade first caught in XD myself). After all the game mechanics are the same in both games - why would the sequel take out shiny Pokemon chance rates for no reason?

I also wonder where this goldursaring gets his number for the shiny rate being far lower - why would that be the case for Colo/XD? I think it's more just that one is less likely to find a shiny Pokemon in those games because you encounter far less Pokemon in those games you can actually get - Colosseum has about 50 Pokemon and XD has ~ 100, accounting for a few encounters of wild Pokemon in each Pokespot. Far less than what one would encounter in a typical playthrough of the handheld games.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I would trade back as soon he apologizes to me.

Im also gonna give him the random one....
    As I said, he's probably age 11. BobandBill, it seems you'll have to come "persuade" him to trade-back. As for you Japan, I don't often apologize to scammers. I agree with him, for once. Just blacklist him.
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 25th September 2011 at 1:51 AM.

You know what I rather receive an infraction. I don't care because I already escaped all of his pokemon and you are completely wrong as his insults are getting worse r than mines...

I rather be blacklisted instead of giving him the pokemon that he doesn't really deserve...xD

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    I agree, for once. Just blacklist him
    ROFL you make me laugh..instead of shouting at me about getting my pokemon you could've just say "Blacklist him"

Yea I luv confused people.

ROFL you make me laugh..instead of shouting at me about getting my pokemon you could've just say "Blacklist him"

Yea I luv confused people.
    Either way I'm content, and I'm by no means confused.

Sure "Mature" kid watever your lying about fine by me....

Sure "Mature" kid watever your lying about fine by me....
    Oh lord this is hilarious, but I'm not sure I want to waste my Sig space for it. In case you didn't read Bobandbill's last post, you can choose to trade back in two days or be blacklisted. They IP ban too, so making another account is out of the question.

This has nothing to do with ban since I do not have your pokemon and nether do yours....Im not even offering them nor anything! There were just donations for god sake! I know how to RNG Dream World Pokemon! I just wanted to donate a few random ones to increase my shop..but since your little sorry *** got pissy because I said my wifi broke down..you should not been so rude and mad for nothing get it?

This has nothing to do with ban since I do not have your pokemon and nether do yours....Im not even offering them nor anything! There were just donations for god sake! I know how to RNG Dream World Pokemon! I just wanted to donate a few random ones to increase my shop..but since your little sorry *** got pissy because I said my wifi broke down..you should not been so rude and mad for nothing get it?
    Haha and he says I insult him. Look at what you're typing before you post it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Haha and he says I insult him. Look at what you're typing before you post it.
    ***...is not really a bad word.

You just don't get it don't you?

Everytime I write something

Heres what he replys

"Lol and you change everything"

"See you curse"

ETC...nothing from this evolves from a this subject!

***...is not really a bad word.

You just don't get it don't you?

Everytime I write something

Heres what he replys

"Lol and you change everything"

"See you curse"

ETC...nothing from this evolves from a this subject!
    ...Try again using grammar.
    This has nothing to do with ban
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Any members caught scamming will receive a 3 week ban.
    It appears it does.

This has nothing to do with ban since I do not have your pokemon and nether do yours....Im not even offering them nor anything!
    Yes it does. The blacklist here means a 3 week ban as said, and you're not allowed to make trades here via this section either (you get a message in your signature stating the such). If you conveniently 'do not have his Pokemon anymore' then the only option is the blacklist one.

So I advise you reconsider - either do the trade back, or you can be on the blacklist and have a 3 week break from the forums and all that comes with it.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Just perma-ban him, he admitted that he isn't going to trade back and the proof is here
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan
    Im going to complete my 6 pendings here on Serebii my goal is finished, Cosmic I have finally have my Sample pokemon!

So my trades will be done here in 2 days..and I got to get back where I was born from..Smogon.

So in about 3 weeks i will be back here cuz stupid Shadowkygore ain't getting my Chichar...lol.

Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast