Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

screan name afroking
    traner name idk
    trainer id idk
    fc 4513 4101 9693
    he has stolen my pokemon ansd other peoples pokemon
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all

Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

Username: Afroking
    InGameName: Jonatan
    FC: N/A

User traded a "flawless" elekid for my shiny weavile. Elekid was not flawless and user stole my shiny. I posted in the shiny threads telling others to beware. I got responses from other users saying Afroking scammed for others pokemon.

Update: A trade-back has taken place.

Username of Scammer: PokeBreederJon
    In-Game Name: /
    Friend Code: 3568 5456 8676
    What happened:
    They offered a shiny Jirachi on my shiny flawless Horsea. I asked them if the legitimacy of the jirachi had been checked and they said yes. Which was a blatant lie because the hack is so poorly done that
    the GTS won't even take it, thus making it impossible to upload it for a check. The first big obvious clue of the hack was that the OT is a trainer ID, instead of wishmaker or channel.
    I've asked them for a trade-back several times with no reply at all, yet they continue being active on other parts of the forum. Leading me to the conclusion that they're ignoring me on purpose, of course.
    Last edited by Desdemona; 6th July 2012 at 4:52 AM.

FC X: 4682-9215-4009

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    the GTS won't even take it, thus making it impossible to upload it for a check.
    The in-game filter put in place by nintendo blocks the PID for shiny Jirachi, legit or hacked, CHANNEL or WISHMKR. For what ever reason, No Shiny Jirachi should ever pass the in-game filter to be uploaded to the GTS or anywhere else. That alone doesn't mean its hacked (everything else you said does, but i just wanted to point that fact out ) Hope your issue gets resolved
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    The in-game filter put in place by nintendo blocks the PID for shiny Jirachi, legit or hacked, CHANNEL or WISHMKR. For what ever reason, No Shiny Jirachi should ever pass the in-game filter to be uploaded to the GTS or anywhere else. That alone doesn't mean its hacked (everything else you said does, but i just wanted to point that fact out ) Hope your issue gets resolved
    Ahh I see, well you learn something new every day.

Trade-back has been provided, after a bit of tug of war. I'm not going to speculate if they did or didn't knowingly trade a hack. The matter is closed to me.

FC X: 4682-9215-4009

did anybody do anything about afroking?????????????????????

Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

Quote Originally Posted by mogan3 View Post
    Since a mod hasn't responded, you could message one of the mods of this section to see if they can do anything.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

I was trying to contact someone, but it seems this forum might be under-moderated with Shuckle Grumpy Snorlax gone.

yeah i see tht and i v tryied to contact people

yeah i see tht and i v tryied to contact people
    Well, I guess we wait and see. Just let everyone know about Afroking until it gets sorted out.

kk i have let peplo no

Okay, sent them a PM so they have a day or two to respond provided they sign on after it (they haven't been on in a few days).

Wouldn't mind some more details on the Pokemon he supposdedly scammed btw.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

i cant remember now cause it been like 7 days ago and i have different shinies now

Username of Scammer: cian94
    In-Game Name: CIAN
    Friend Code: 1120 6495 5895
    What happened: Well yesterday we traded a bunch of shinies to each other. Most of the ones I traded were 5th gen shinies for other. Wee did exactly 21 trades and one was one for my Keldeo. When we finished, I quickly check for their legality and noticed that most of the Pokemon he traded me were Hacks. They had Unkown Encounter and J/K Slots don't match as well as Hacked spreads. I decided to send a PM telling him for a tradeback. Today he logged in, but didn't responded me. I told him with a VM what I was gonna do if he didn't do a tradeback and he deleted it.

His page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?315769-cian94

So now I am here.

A few pokemon of his that he traded me:
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1649151
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1649168
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1649179
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 16th July 2012 at 2:27 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    What happened: Well yesterday we traded a bunch of shinies to each other. Most of the ones I traded were 5th gen shinies for other. Wee did exactly 21 trades and one was one for my Keldeo. When we finished, I quickly check for their legality and noticed that most of the Pokemon he traded me were Hacks. They had Unkown Encounter and J/K Slots don't match as well as Hacked spreads. I decided to send a PM telling him for a tradeback. Today he logged in, but didn't responded me. I told him with a VM what I was gonna do if he didn't do a tradeback and he deleted it.

So now I am here.

you need to claim the pokemon on pokecheck before they can be viewed publicly. Just hit "Associate selected pokemon with my account" at the bottom (obviously you will have to select them ). From there, leave both the public and private check boxes blank and then people will be able to see the pokemon without downloading them (if you make them private no one can see the legality analysis to see they are hacked and if you make them public people can see the LA but can also download them).
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    you need to claim the pokemon on pokecheck before they can be viewed publicly. Just hit "Associate selected pokemon with my account" at the bottom (obviously you will have to select them ). From there, leave both the public and private check boxes blank and then people will be able to see the pokemon without downloading them (if you make them private no one can see the legality analysis to see they are hacked and if you make them public people can see the LA but can also download them).
    Ah okie. Just did it. a few others as well.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post

So now I am here.

I just sent him a VM telling him to post his side of the story here. I'll give him a few days to do that.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

i traded shiny pokemon that are 'hacked' and now im getting reported to this?? go away like seriously grow up.. ive never seen such childish behaviour...

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by cian94 View Post
    i traded shiny pokemon that are 'hacked' and now im getting reported to this?? go away like seriously grow up.. ive never seen such childish behaviour...
    So are you admitting to trading hacked Pokemon? And IMO trading obviously hacked Pokemon (if it's true) and purposely trying to get free Pokemon for nothing is far more "childish" than reporting someone for possible scamming.
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 16th July 2012 at 10:38 AM.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    So are you admitting to trading hacked Pokemon? And IMO trading obviously hacked Pokemon (if it's true) and purposely trying to get free Pokemon for nothing is far more "childish" than reporting someone for possible scamming.
    i dunno what IMO trading is haha.. but yes i am admitting it.. sure whats the difference? a hacked poke is just as good as a normal poke, its not like they have stonger states or anything.. how is it childish? its a game.. with the way yous are all going on about it you'd swear i killed someone..
    i am a very big shiny hunter. i have 200+ shinies, all from different regions.. but i am most interested in shinies from 5th gen.. especially these

friend code black: trainer name: cian: 1120 6495 5895

User is a confirmed scammer and has admitted it. Be warned when trading. You must keep this in your sig, or you'll get banned.

So, you think it's fine you simply generate x Pokémon, and trade it for y Pokémon, which someone worked hard to get?

Also, if you don't understand what you did is bad, then you are the one who should grow up.

i was told that she (AwakeningLeafIcarus) can clone pokemon, using an ar system.. so is that not practicly the same as hacking pokemon? i do understand the effort people put in to get there pokemon, but in reality its a game?? what are you going to achieve in life by catching a shiny pokemon in a game?? nothing...
    i am a very big shiny hunter. i have 200+ shinies, all from different regions.. but i am most interested in shinies from 5th gen.. especially these

User is a confirmed scammer and has admitted it. Be warned when trading. You must keep this in your sig, or you'll get banned.

That's equally bad.

AR should never be used when it will involve other people (aKa online). If it's SP-only, then it's their own to deal with - and not other people.

Just my honest opinion.

i was told that she (AwakeningLeafIcarus) can clone pokemon, using an ar system.. so is that not practicly the same as hacking pokemon?
    Yes, it's a game, but, even still, you do not need to cheat in it. Cloning is accepted by most traders out there and is legal to the majority, unless done via PC. Even if you consider AR cloning as hacking, an eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind. Just because someone "hacks", doesn't mean you should as well.
    i do understand the effort people put in to get there pokemon, but in reality its a game?? what are you going to achieve in life by catching a shiny pokemon in a game?? nothing...
    That sense of achievement that hackers will never feel.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

i can see all of your points.. but to be honest with yous im really not bothered getting in a row with a bunch of randomers that i'll never see in person... say what you want... do what you want... im outta here.. bye

Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast