Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

When can u trade tomorrow

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Any time, it's your choice. I'll be here.

Ok well Im available today and now

Read your reply now. Sent you a PM at 4:29am GMT stating I'm logging in now (http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2589/34488025.png), since you're online at this time (please refer to the following screenshot to verify that you were online at the time I sent you the PM and that you were checking your private messages at that moment: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6886/42747770.png).

See you at the wi-fi room

update: The trade ended up not being made as Cueva wasn't able to do so when i contacted him (http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6923/80409480.png). I asked him again to please leave a specific time at this thread, so both of us can be online at that time (http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3791/90547677.png).

update 2: After receiving a message at 4:47am GMT where Cueva27 told he wasn't able to trade, since it was past midnight in his timezone, he arranged a trade with another member 29 minutes later, at 5:16am GMT... (http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5429/16504544.png).
    I left him a Visitor Message asking if he could trade after all, to which he replied, also on his Visitor Messages wall, he couldn't, because the Kyurem was on his Dream World (http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/405/19667074.png). To make sure he was telling me the truth, I headed to his Dream World island in order to verify he had the Kyurem tucked in. it turns out no Kyurem was tucked in, but a Shaymin (http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4274/20422469.png).
    Last edited by R'linho; 10th February 2013 at 5:38 AM.

also just saying I recieved that message 4 hours later for some reason....unless it inputs the time difference on the forums.

Just give me a specific time and I will be here. Please, a specific time: give me an hour. I will be here at that time, regardless of how inconvenient it might be for me. Any time, any one at all, you choose.

Again, please let me know of a specific time and i will be here.

Still waiting, still available. Just need a specific time.

Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by R'linho View Post
    Still waiting.
    $10 that he gets on tonight says he got busy with some BS reason then can't trade because mommy took away WiFi because school tomorrow
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I'm updating my original post with all the occurrences that happened over the last 7 days:

Username of Scammer: Cueva27 (also has a second account nicknamed Cueva-27).
    Friend Code: 3010 7094 6050

After a very large amount of trades made, ever since I registered here in 2007, it seems I sadly met the first dishonest member today, and I'm now reporting him, hopeful that he won't be able to do the same thing to other members.

The member in question is nicknamed Cueva27.

This member contacted me after reading a post of mine on the Togepi 5th Gen trade section , asking me if I had any female Togepi with the Serene Grace ability and the Nasty Plot egg-move, offering a shiny Cloyster in return. I replied affirmatively and added that, for the shiny Cloyster, I would be glad to add a male Togepi with Nasty Plot so he could pass it down by breeding, to which he agreed. On top of this, I made sure both Togepis had interesting IVs, specially the female one that is ready to be trained, something that wasn't asked, but that I was happy to do anyway.

After some days trying to finalize the trade, we finally arranged it a couple of hours prior to this post. Looking backwards, I now reckon the first sign this member could not be in good-faith was when he asked me, and I'll quote his private message: "and what pk u get again or was this a free gift?". Reminding him of what was arranged, he then replied "woah wait what sorry that was taken is kyurem ok haha", letting me know the Pokemon initially offered was taken. Displeased with the member not honoring his own side of the deal but, with really not much of a choice, I was happy to receive the Kyurem in return for the Togepis.

We then proceeded to the Wi-Fi room to finalize the trade. I gave him the first Togepi and he showed the agreed Kyurem, and two "fodder" Pokemon, which I reckoned I was to pick either one for the second Togepi. When doing a 2 for 2 trade, where I'm offered a rare Pokemon and a common one in return for my 2, I prefer to trade for the lower valued one first, leaving the rarer one for last, as proof that I will honor the trade and not leave after the first one goes through.
    I picked one of them, a Gothorita, and confirmed the trade. Upon offering him the second Togepi, which would then be dealt for the Kyurem, I received a message stating I lost connection with the other player. Since the game returned me to the Wi-Fi room and said player was offline, I concluded he either lost connection or forgot about the second trade and manually disconnected his console.

Upon contacting him again, letting he know of the pending second trade, I found out the member had a second sudden change of mind after replying he was no longer interested in the second Togepi : "Actually I only wanted the female so I put up kyurem (which I was hoping u would pick since that is he only trademi wanted) but instead u chose event gothorita " . By this point it was pretty obvious the member was not being honest about his intentions. It makes no sense to end a trade with the other player not receiving what was originally agreed. Also, if he changed his mind and only wanted to trade for one Togepi, why would he offer anything else than the Kyurem in the Wi-fi room?
    I let him know that I had no interest in the Gothorita and that it was taken as the second Pokemon of the 2 for 2 trade, asking him to either receive the second Togepi in return for the Kyurem, as originally agreed, or, if he was not interested in the second Togepi any more, to replace the Gothorita for the Kyurem, which I believe is the correct way to deal with the situation. The member then replied "oh well.....1st i did not think u would pick the gothorita but at the end is is fair since u get an event when i just get a easy to get togepi....so either way not fair, but i never wanted a male togepi....if u still want to trade we can but next weekend since i am very busy", which pretty much assured me of his poor ethics.

It's pretty clear to me that this was done intentionally and that the owner actually prefers me to have the fodder Pokemon instead of the offered Kyurem, which is arguably more valuable, explaining the disconnection, the sudden change of mind regarding his request and the excuse of not being able to correct the situation due to him "being very busy".

I post this hoping a moderator will take notice and prevent him to trick further members with similar offers.

updated February 10: after contacting one of these forums' moderators, SkittyOnWailord, I was told that Cueva27 was willing to complete the trade, to which I agreed, asking said moderator to set an unbiased date and time for both of us to be online and do the trade, avoiding any kind of delays or attempts to stall it. Unfortunately this never happened and I had to repeatedly, throughout the week, be the one proactively asking Cueva27 to please set a date and time for the trade to be finalized, even though I don't feel the part who's at a loss in this situation has to accommodate for the faulty's part availability. The requests were made Tuesday, the 5th, Saturday the 9th (also here) and today, Sunday the 10th. I made sure to write those posts at times when Cueva27 was online, so he would acknowledge me asking him to set a date and time. No date and time was ever set.
    Saturday, the 9th, I read a post by Cueva27 stating he was "available today and now". I sent him a Private Message as soon as i read it at 4:29am GMT stating I was logging in, at a time when the member was online and checking his Private Messages.

The trade ended up not being made as Cueva27 wasn't able to do so when i contacted him (please check the following screenshot). I asked him again to please leave a specific time at this thread, so both of us can be online at that time.

After receiving a message at 4:47am GMT where Cueva27 told me he wasn't able to trade, since it was past midnight in his timezone, he arranged a trade with another member 29 minutes later, at 5:16am GMT....
    I left him a Visitor Message asking if he could trade after all, to which he replied, also on his Visitor Messages wall, he couldn't, because the Kyurem was on his Dream World. To make sure he was telling me the truth, I headed to his Dream World island in order to verify he had the Kyurem tucked in. it turns out no Kyurem was tucked in, but a Shaymin was instead .

Sunday, the 10th, I wasted my entire day to make sure I was online at the forums in order to finalize the trade. Upon seeing him online, without replying to my requests in this thread to set a date and time, I sent him a Private Message letting him know I was online and waiting for him, to which he replied informing me he would be able to trade in one hour. I waited one hour. He then informed me, through a Visitor Message, as my inbox got full, that he had to logout because he was going to a friend's house and to church, and asking me to use a different Friend Code, which, to this time, he never gave, despite repeated requests to do so. After asking him to please give me this other Friend Code, he then replied it was too late and that we could trade later on the day (please refer to the previous screenshot). I then asked him, once again, to to please set a time for both of us to be online. He didn't. Some minutes later I noticed he was online, so I assumed he got back from church. I left another Visitor Message letting him know I was still online and able to trade, to which he replied at 1:12am saying "I can't now anymore long story I was actually in the middle of a trade too until my mom grabbed my laptop ending my trade and wifi access I might beable to trade in an hour".
    I waited another hour and sent him a Visitor Message at 2:37am letting him know I was online and available to trade. I received no reply, despite him being online for several times after that message. I decided to send him another message almost one hour after the time he told me he was going to be available to trade, to which he replied that was not able to trade afterall: "I TOLD U AT 3pm THAT I COULD TRADE AT THAT MOMENT BUT NOW I CANT OKAY??????MY BLACK WIFI AINT WORKING. 1. stop stalking me. and 2. CHILL". I explained that he was the one that had told me he was going to be available one hour after his previous message, at 1:12am, and that I had waited for him since then. In his final message he had this to say: "You know what? I can trade tomorrow, and thats it about this hour if not Im Done. PERIOD", which, after everything that happened over the course of the last 7 days, is quite ironic, given the amazing excuses and efforts this member has put into avoiding me and this trade. I take it he has now realized he's able to do and promise whatever he pleases without being reprimanded, since that has been what has been happening over the last week.

By 3:24am, the member had deleted all the Visitor Messages that we exchanged tonight in his profile and that I captured in the screenshots posted throughout this paragraph: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member....itor_messaging.

Once again I'm left waiting for the trade to be completed. It's 3:27am by the time I'm writing this. I have to wake up at 6:50 to go to work. I've spent almost all the free time I had during the past 7 days trying to call this situation to your attention, trying to recover from the loss I suffered from this trade and trying to arrange a date and time for this trade to finally be completed, inclusively forcing myself to stay awake through the dawn to catch him online. The fact that this person keeps canceling and delaying the trade shows he really has no consideration for my time and the personal life I'm abdicating to sort this issue out. I've wasted time that I could have invested working on my master's thesis, with a dishonest young children that's successfully doing whatever pleases him, promising things he doesn't accomplish and arranging plans he ends up changing every time at the last moment justifying them with a roll of excuses that I've many times found out, and proved with screenshots, to be false. Whatever the reasons could be that were preventing him to complete this trade, I highly doubt they're as urgent as what I've been giving up during the last week to do so. Still, I've been fully available at all times.

Obviously, this isn't about the Kyurem, as the member will quite happily hold on to it. The worry is that this is clearly a person who made a request which, naturally, took me time that I could have used in something else, changed his mind, didn't honor his offer and showed a lack of morals by not correcting his actions after knowing of the other part's dissatisfaction.

I'm starting to feel a bit humiliated and revolted with the way this situation is being dealt with. This member is being very successful in making me look like an idiot, forcing me to be in front of the computer during all the free time I had over the past 7 days, trying to catch him online and asking him times and times again to set a date and time for the trade to be completed. The moderator I contacted seems to have lost interest in my situation as well. I'm having an hard time understanding how easy it has been for Cueva27 to continually dismiss all the attempts I've made to correct this issue, making little effort in taking a proactive stance to reverse the trade. To make things worse, he's obviously playing around with me, saying and promising things he ends up changing at last minute.
    All of this is making me believe it's very easy to trick the forums members in a trade and get away with impunity.

I vouch for my ethics and honesty when trading and never had any complaint from any member i traded with since I registered here 5 years ago. I have, inclusively, helped out members in several ways, be it helping them completing their Pokedex, giving them a particular rare Pokemon that I happened had to spare, without asking for anything in return, just for the pleasure to help. If needed, I'm positive these people will confirm what I'm saying.
    Last edited by R'linho; 11th February 2013 at 4:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R'linho View Post
    I'm updating my original post with all the occurrences that happened over the last 7 days:

Username of Scammer: Cueva27 (also has a second account nicknamed Cueva-27).
    Friend Code: 3010 7094 6050

After a very large amount of trades made, ever since I registered here in 2007, it seems I sadly met the first dishonest member today, and I'm now reporting him, hopeful that he won't be able to do the same thing to other members.

The member in question is nicknamed Cueva27.

This member contacted me after reading a post of mine on the Togepi 5th Gen trade section , asking me if I had any female Togepi with the Serene Grace ability and the Nasty Plot egg-move, offering a shiny Cloyster in return. I replied affirmatively and added that, for the shiny Cloyster, I would be glad to add a male Togepi with Nasty Plot so he could pass it down by breeding, to which he agreed. On top of this, I made sure both Togepis had interesting IVs, specially the female one that is ready to be trained, something that wasn't asked, but that I was happy to do anyway.

After some days trying to finalize the trade, we finally arranged it a couple of hours prior to this post. Looking backwards, I now reckon the first sign this member could not be in good-faith was when he asked me, and I'll quote his private message: "and what pk u get again or was this a free gift?". Reminding him of what was arranged, he then replied "woah wait what sorry that was taken is kyurem ok haha", letting me know the Pokemon initially offered was taken. Displeased with the member not honoring his own side of the deal but, with really not much of a choice, I was happy to receive the Kyurem in return for the Togepis.

We then proceeded to the Wi-Fi room to finalize the trade. I gave him the first Togepi and he showed the agreed Kyurem, and two "fodder" Pokemon, which I reckoned I was to pick either one for the second Togepi. When doing a 2 for 2 trade, where I'm offered a rare Pokemon and a common one in return for my 2, I prefer to trade for the lower valued one first, leaving the rarer one for last, as proof that I will honor the trade and not leave after the first one goes through.
    I picked one of them, a Gothorita, and confirmed the trade. Upon offering him the second Togepi, which would then be dealt for the Kyurem, I received a message stating I lost connection with the other player. Since the game returned me to the Wi-Fi room and said player was offline, I concluded he either lost connection or forgot about the second trade and manually disconnected his console.

Upon contacting him again, letting he know of the pending second trade, I found out the member had a second sudden change of mind after replying he was no longer interested in the second Togepi : "Actually I only wanted the female so I put up kyurem (which I was hoping u would pick since that is he only trademi wanted) but instead u chose event gothorita " . By this point it was pretty obvious the member was not being honest about his intentions. It makes no sense to end a trade with the other player not receiving what was originally agreed. Also, if he changed his mind and only wanted to trade for one Togepi, why would he offer anything else than the Kyurem in the Wi-fi room?
    I let him know that I had no interest in the Gothorita and that it was taken as the second Pokemon of the 2 for 2 trade, asking him to either receive the second Togepi in return for the Kyurem, as originally agreed, or, if he was not interested in the second Togepi any more, to replace the Gothorita for the Kyurem, which I believe is the correct way to deal with the situation. The member then replied "oh well.....1st i did not think u would pick the gothorita but at the end is is fair since u get an event when i just get a easy to get togepi....so either way not fair, but i never wanted a male togepi....if u still want to trade we can but next weekend since i am very busy", which pretty much assured me of his poor ethics.

It's pretty clear to me that this was done intentionally and that the owner actually prefers me to have the fodder Pokemon instead of the offered Kyurem, which is arguably more valuable, explaining the disconnection, the sudden change of mind regarding his request and the excuse of not being able to correct the situation due to him "being very busy".

I post this hoping a moderator will take notice and prevent him to trick further members with similar offers.

updated February 10: after contacting one of these forums' moderators, SkittyOnWailord, I was told that Cueva27 was willing to complete the trade, to which I agreed, asking said moderator to set an unbiased date and time for both of us to be online and do the trade, avoiding any kind of delays or attempts to stall it. Unfortunately this never happened and I had to repeatedly, throughout the week, be the one proactively asking Cueva27 to please set a date and time for the trade to be finalized, even though I don't feel the part who's at a loss in this situation has to accommodate for the faulty's part availability. The requests were made Tuesday, the 5th, Saturday the 9th (also here) and today, Sunday the 10th. I made sure to write those posts at times when Cueva27 was online, so he would acknowledge me asking him to set a date and time. No date and time was ever set.
    Saturday, the 9th, I read a post by Cueva27 stating he was "available today and now". I sent him a Private Message as soon as i read it at 4:29am GMT stating I was logging in, at a time when the member was online and checking his Private Messages.

The trade ended up not being made as Cueva27 wasn't able to do so when i contacted him (please check the following screenshot). I asked him again to please leave a specific time at this thread, so both of us can be online at that time.

After receiving a message at 4:47am GMT where Cueva27 told me he wasn't able to trade, since it was past midnight in his timezone, he arranged a trade with another member 29 minutes later, at 5:16am GMT....
    I left him a Visitor Message asking if he could trade after all, to which he replied, also on his Visitor Messages wall, he couldn't, because the Kyurem was on his Dream World. To make sure he was telling me the truth, I headed to his Dream World island in order to verify he had the Kyurem tucked in. it turns out no Kyurem was tucked in, but a Shaymin was instead .

Sunday, the 10th, I wasted my entire day to make sure I was online at the forums in order to finalize the trade. Upon seeing him online, without replying to my requests in this thread to set a date and time, I sent him a Private Message letting him know I was online and waiting for him, to which he replied informing me he would be able to trade in one hour. I waited one hour. He then informed me, through a Visitor Message, as my inbox got full, that he had to logout because he was going to a friend's house and to church, and asking me to use a different Friend Code, which, to this time, he never gave, despite repeated requests to do so. After asking him to please give me this other Friend Code, he then replied it was too late and that we could trade later on the day (please refer to the previous screenshot). I then asked him, once again, to to please set a time for both of us to be online. He didn't. Some minutes later I noticed he was online, so I assumed he got back from church. I left another Visitor Message letting him know I was still online and able to trade, to which he replied at 1:12am saying "I can't now anymore long story I was actually in the middle of a trade too until my mom grabbed my laptop ending my trade and wifi access I might beable to trade in an hour".
    I waited another hour and sent him a Visitor Message at 2:37am letting him know I was online and available to trade. I received no reply, despite him being online for several times after that message. I decided to send him another message almost one hour after the time he told me he was going to be available to trade, to which he replied that was not able to trade afterall: "I TOLD U AT 3pm THAT I COULD TRADE AT THAT MOMENT BUT NOW I CANT OKAY??????MY BLACK WIFI AINT WORKING. 1. stop stalking me. and 2. CHILL". I explained that he was the one that had told me he was going to be available one hour after his previous message, at 1:12am, and that I had waited for him since then. In his final message he had this to say: "You know what? I can trade tomorrow, and thats it about this hour if not Im Done. PERIOD", which, after everything that happened over the course of the last 7 days, is quite ironic, given the amazing excuses and efforts this member has put into avoiding me and this trade. I take it he has now realized he's able to do and promise whatever he pleases without being reprimanded, since that has been what has been happening over the last week.

By 3:24am, the member had deleted all the Visitor Messages that we exchanged tonight in his profile and that I captured in the screenshots posted throughout this paragraph: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member....itor_messaging.

Once again I'm left waiting for the trade to be completed. It's 3:27am by the time I'm writing this. I have to wake up at 6:50 to go to work. I've spent almost all the free time I had during the past 7 days trying to call this situation to your attention, trying to recover from the loss I suffered from this trade and trying to arrange a date and time for this trade to finally be completed, inclusively forcing myself to stay awake through the dawn to catch him online. The fact that this person keeps canceling and delaying the trade shows he really has no consideration for my time and the personal life I'm abdicating to sort this issue out. I've wasted time that I could have invested working on my master's thesis, with a dishonest young children that's successfully doing whatever pleases him, promising things he doesn't accomplish and arranging plans he ends up changing every time at the last moment justifying them with a roll of excuses that I've many times found out, and proved with screenshots, to be false. Whatever the reasons could be that were preventing him to complete this trade, I highly doubt they're as urgent as what I've been giving up during the last week to do so. Still, I've been fully available at all times.

Obviously, this isn't about the Kyurem, as the member will quite happily hold on to it. The worry is that this is clearly a person who made a request which, naturally, took me time that I could have used in something else, changed his mind, didn't honor his offer and showed a lack of morals by not correcting his actions after knowing of the other part's dissatisfaction.

I'm starting to feel a bit humiliated and revolted with the way this situation is being dealt with. This member is being very successful in making me look like an idiot, forcing me to be in front of the computer during all the free time I had over the past 7 days, trying to catch him online and asking him times and times again to set a date and time for the trade to be completed. The moderator I contacted seems to have lost interest in my situation as well. I'm having an hard time understanding how easy it has been for Cueva27 to continually dismiss all the attempts I've made to correct this issue, making little effort in taking a proactive stance to reverse the trade. To make things worse, he's obviously playing around with me, saying and promising things he ends up changing at last minute.
    All of this is making me believe it's very easy to trick the forums members in a trade and get away with impunity.

I vouch for my ethics and honesty when trading and never had any complaint from any member i traded with since I registered here 5 years ago. I have, inclusively, helped out members in several ways, be it helping them completing their Pokedex, giving them a particular rare Pokemon that I happened had to spare, without asking for anything in return, just for the pleasure to help. If needed, I'm positive these people will confirm what I'm saying.
    i dont usually get involved in stuff but i agree with this whole situation on your part
    i mean you have been patient through most of it and this person is just treating it like a joke
    if he didn't want to trade he would've said so but because he agreed to do a trade the least he can do is honor it and actually follow through on the times he says
    3ds fc 1864 8625 6813
    fire safari: fletchinder,pyroar,pansear

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Ok, I agree that this is getting a bit ridiculous now. I'm going to give Cueva27 one more week to either complete the trade or trade back (which ever you both agree on) before I put him on the blacklist. And I'll send him a VM about this too.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Rlinho im free but RIGHT NOW, can u go in? OR in 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Ok, I agree that this is getting a bit ridiculous now. I'm going to give Cueva27 one more week to either complete the trade or trade back (which ever you both agree on) before I put him on the blacklist. And I'll send him a VM about this too.

After everything that happened over the last week, I assure you 7 more days will pass and the trade won't be completed. A specific date and time should be set by you in order to oblige both of us to be online at the same time on the Wi-fi room. Also, Cueva27 is still to give the other Friend Code, the one from the game where the Kyurem apparently is now.

Ok I can trade right now, here its 4:30 I can trade until 6:00 when u r ready comment on the blacklist and I will go in
    USE WHITE FC
    Last edited by Victory★Star★; 12th February 2013 at 12:34 AM.

I'm online and will login now.

Hello! everyone

Hello lol
    Well Im done here everyone so C Ya.

I can now confirm the Kyurem soap opera has come to an end. The trade was now finalized. Thank you for your assistance, SkittyOnWailord and Serebii.

I've come across a trainer on this forum that got butthurt and said immature things to me via PM because I refused to trade him my Plasma Genesect.
    Is there anywhere to out this person besides this scamming thread?
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

report his messages or put him on your ignore list. this is for people that have been scammed in a trade
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop

Username of Scammer: Maxlly
    In-Game Nameon't know
    Friend Code: 5329-7790-3457
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)
    He Pmed me about my offer of a shiny flawless Latios which I posted in the Hoeen section, in which he offered me a shiny flawless lugia. We just finished the trade about 20 ish minutes ago when I see the lugia he traded over had a hacker OT i1338. I pmed him back about the ot is a hacker so I would like a trade back, but he tries to convince me the OT is not a hacker. I then sent him this link ---> http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.p...ss&gmid=305993 . He pms me back saying"No way" and then proceeds to log offline for the night.

For what it's worth, the user with that OT was blacklisted at Smogon for hacking.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

My last pm to him was at around 9:40ish CST asking for a trade back or else blacklist. Looking at his account recently i see he has logged on since then, with no pm back.

I hate how people do that. If you're gonna hack, at least make it LOOK like it's not hacked...
    I should know because I'm a FORMER hacker.
    *~DISDESTROYER~*
    I hopfully will have a trade shop on Serebii.net and as a warning SOME POKEMON ARE HACKED
    If you don't like hackers, go find a different trade
    I also like trading hacks for hacks, so if you're a hacker too, always glad to trade

Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475767778 LastLast