Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #1876
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I traded my Verizion for a shiny Zorua to the user named windows44 and it turned out to be hacked, an extremely bad hack I might add
    Current Shiny Count: 790!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Username of Scammer: Maxlly
    In-Game Nameon't know
    Friend Code: 5329-7790-3457
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)
    He Pmed me about my offer of a shiny flawless Latios which I posted in the Hoeen section, in which he offered me a shiny flawless lugia. We just finished the trade about 20 ish minutes ago when I see the lugia he traded over had a hacker OT i1338. I pmed him back about the ot is a hacker so I would like a trade back, but he tries to convince me the OT is not a hacker. I then sent him this link ---> http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.p...ss&gmid=305993 . He pms me back saying"No way" and then proceeds to log offline for the night.
    Hmm, they still haven't said a thing here, so I sent them a VM. They'll have a bit yet to defend themselves or offer a tradeback, otherwise I'll just go ahead and blacklist them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    I traded my Verizion for a shiny Zorua to the user named windows44 and it turned out to be hacked, an extremely bad hack I might add
    Any more info to supply for this? About the hack, original trade agreement, etc.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  3. #1878
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Hmm, they still haven't said a thing here, so I sent them a VM. They'll have a bit yet to defend themselves or offer a tradeback, otherwise I'll just go ahead and blacklist them.
    Any more info to supply for this? About the hack, original trade agreement, etc.
    The original trade agreement was that I trade him Cobalion for his shiny Zorua but during the trade he changed his mind and wanted Verizion since it was UT and Cobalion wasn't, when I got Zorua it had no OT, it had a faithful encounter at level 1, the place it was caught was ----------, and the trainer ID was 00000. I'm assuming he has more as well because he updated his sig and Zorua is still there, not only that he was offering shiny Victini, Meloetta and I believe genesect about a week ago but another user told him those Pokemon were shiny locked, or something to that effect, to prevent them from being shiny
    Last edited by DarkAssasen; 14th March 2013 at 3:57 PM.
    Current Shiny Count: 790!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  4. #1879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Hmm, they still haven't said a thing here, so I sent them a VM. They'll have a bit yet to defend themselves or offer a tradeback, otherwise I'll just go ahead and blacklist them.
    Thanks alot Bob. I have been sending him many PMs warning him, and he has been online when I sent them.


  5. #1880
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    The original trade agreement was that I trade him Cobalion for his shiny Zorua but during the trade he changed his mind and wanted Verizion since it was UT and Cobalion wasn't, when I got Zorua it had no OT, it had a faithful encounter at level 1, the place it was caught was ----------, and the trainer ID was 00000. I'm assuming he has more as well because he updated his sig and Zorua is still there, not only that he was offering shiny Victini, Meloetta and I believe genesect about a week ago but another user told him those Pokemon were shiny locked, or something to that effect, to prevent them from being shiny
    I was lookign around blacklist 4 fun and actually I remeber this user he offered me a Shiny Victini and I said isn't that hacked becasue the event and all events prevent it from being shiny and he said ya.....i hacked it and etc. so its obvious he is a hacker at the end I said i might still want it JUST for personal use, but no....


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  6. #1881

    Default

    Reporting: TheShiningCaterpie
    Game name: Tyler
    FC: 0905 8992 2644
    Incident:
    He was interested in my WISHMKR Jirachi, as can be seen from my shop posts. Then when decided I was interested in his neutral-natured Tepig when I was told he RNG'd, we proceeded with the trade.
    His connection was awfully glitchy, which made a little skeptical on the trade, but went with it.
    I had Hiyy11 begin to clone it for me, but then found out one of his friends that had traded with TheShiningCaterpie was given a hacked Growlithe. I had him check it for me before cloning, sure enough it's a hack.
    Evidence: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3905003
    I sent him a PM less than an hour ago, he was on. No word for 20 minutes, so I proceeded to post the Pokecheck link on his VM and told him I expected an immediate return on my Jirachi. Then he's off.

    I have SS of the conversations and he says he's an RNGer on his signature as well. But clearly is giving out hacks.

    Also, I'm not sure if I did this correctly, but Hiyy11 told me to come here and post the event that happened.
    White 2 FC: 0648 5978 1096


    Team Banner By Sworn Metalhead!
    OT: Chris
    ID: 43114

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Reporting: TheShiningCaterpie
    Game name: Tyler
    FC: 0905 8992 2644
    Incident:
    He was interested in my Dw Rhyhorn and what was supicious he didn't mind what one he wanted like he new i would give him a good iv one so after that i want with the trade and gave him my near flawless dw rhyhorn. Also what puzzled me the rng was so fast as well which made me even more suspicious. Which made me check the growlithe was the name was zangoose? so i checked it and go this...i have no response from him yet for a refund for my dw rhyhorn...thank god it wasn't a shiny one...

    Evidence: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3904474
    I did send him a vm not to long ago as well and no answer i was afraid to pm as well cuaz he may get nasty in it...

    Im a true rnger and im extremely upset that i gave away a near flawless dw rhyhorn for it...

  8. #1883

    Default

    I was able to get my Jirachi back from him, but from the information given on both the accounts Eevee and I have given, he personally created the hacks. This was no set of accidents, even though he acted oblivious in messages with me.
    White 2 FC: 0648 5978 1096


    Team Banner By Sworn Metalhead!
    OT: Chris
    ID: 43114

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canadian Praries
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Die X Letze
    Krin
    3268 4778 834
    in gen four he traded me a ho oh for a oto2010 mew, and the ho oh said it was from aquity lakefront, lvl 37. He refused to trade back when requested
    Last edited by Tancar911; 23rd March 2013 at 7:38 PM.
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

    Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

  10. #1885
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Reporting: Liko21
    Game name: unknown
    FC: 2323 5482 4023
    Incident: We negotiated to trade my shiny rufflet and zorua for his celebi and shaymin. I asked several times it they were legit and unique and he made up some stupid excuse in his broken english (i'm not sure if he's foreign or just a moron, by the looks of it both) that they were both completely legit. I checked them afterwards and they're both cloned hundreds of times. Then I asked for them to be traded back, and he ignored me. Then when I said I would blacklist him, he still didn't reply, so I posted on his profile. Then he responded accusing me of scamming him and now he is posting over every forum telling everyone that i'm a scammer and not to trade with me.
    Looking for:-
    - Any rare events
    - Space C deoxys
    - TRU events
    - 10ANIV events
    - Oblivia events
    - VGC events
    - Shiny legendaries
    - DW starter codes/pokemon

    For trade:-
    - Events
    - Shiny legendaries
    - Shiny breedables

    PM me for more info about pokemon for trade

    I only trade uncloned and unhacked pokemon.

    I can clone ribboned and unribboned pokemon, and check pokemon legitimacy.

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A! (the internet)
    Posts
    130

    Default

    @arc4angel100, cloned doesn't mean they are any less legit. In fact there are legit ways to clone, no external devices needed. And calling names probably won't progress your case any either. Vm him, ask him for a tradeback (if he promised non-cloned pokemon then you were still scammed), and wait for a mod to sort it out. (If they'll even define it as black-listable, because you should have picture proof of the conversation where you asked for non-cloned pokemon or its a lot of "You said-he said").

    Also, if he cloned them via ar then it is unfortunately still against the rules. However proving that is also hard to do. Anyway, hopefully you get your pokes back and neither of you gets blacklisted
    Credit to atari!

    All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arc4angel100 View Post
    Reporting: Liko21
    Game name: unknown
    FC: 2323 5482 4023
    Incident: We negotiated to trade my shiny rufflet and zorua for his celebi and shaymin. I asked several times it they were legit and unique and he made up some stupid excuse in his broken english (i'm not sure if he's foreign or just a moron, by the looks of it both) that they were both completely legit. I checked them afterwards and they're both cloned hundreds of times. Then I asked for them to be traded back, and he ignored me. Then when I said I would blacklist him, he still didn't reply, so I posted on his profile. Then he responded accusing me of scamming him and now he is posting over every forum telling everyone that i'm a scammer and not to trade with me.


    Well excuse me , i didnt scam you you were the one who scammed me brother . you said its legit pokes and turns out its not and you are the one who started call me scammer and swear all you needed to say is you want them back politely with manner if you did that why wouldnt i give your pokemon back??i obv gave your pokes back i apready told u before if you think its not legit i cant trade themback anytime but instead of saying u want them back calmly , you started to calling me scammer and using swear to me in my vm

    arc4angel100 - 23rd March 2013 10:22 PM Report
    scammer. don't trade with this ******* ,
    ( dont lie man this was the first vm u send me u never send me a Pm that saying that you want them back back politely this message was the first one u sent me )

    you disrespected me first and but now is too late there is no way you can get your pokemon back cause i already gave them away to someone else thats what you get for disrespecting me like that get your manner first BOY

    You are the one who should be in black list call
    Last edited by Liko21; 25th March 2013 at 12:40 AM.

  13. #1888
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liko21 View Post
    Well excuse me , i didnt scam you you were the one who scammed me brother . you said its legit pokes and turns out its not and you are the one who started call me scammer and swear all you needed to say is you want them back politely with manner if you did that why wouldnt i give your pokemon back??i obv gave your pokes back i apready told u before if you think its not legit i cant trade themback anytime but instead of saying u want them back calmly , you started to calling me scammer and using swear to me in my vm

    arc4angel100 - 23rd March 2013 10:22 PM Report
    scammer. don't trade with this ******* ,
    ( dont lie man this was the first vm u send me u never send me a Pm that saying that you want them back back politely this message was the first one u sent me )

    you disrespected me first and but now is too late there is no way you can get your pokemon back cause i already gave them away to someone else thats what you get for disrespecting me like that get your manner first BOY

    You are the one who should be in black list call
    I sent you 3 PM's. One saying that they were clones (which you said they wern't) and asking to trade back which you said you would if they weren't legit, then another one saying that if you didn't reply that I would have to blacklist you, and then the final one saying that I was in the process of blacklisting you. Only after I posted on your page did you respond, because then everyone was able to see it and you had to respond to try and appear innocent.

    What is all this crap about "disrespecting you"? You stole from me and then started posting that I was a scammer over all of the threads. And now you've even admitted that you traded them off even after I asked for them back. I just hope you get banned, and whatever else you deserve.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    @arc4angel100, cloned doesn't mean they are any less legit. In fact there are legit ways to clone, no external devices needed. And calling names probably won't progress your case any either. Vm him, ask him for a tradeback (if he promised non-cloned pokemon then you were still scammed), and wait for a mod to sort it out. (If they'll even define it as black-listable, because you should have picture proof of the conversation where you asked for non-cloned pokemon or its a lot of "You said-he said").

    Also, if he cloned them via ar then it is unfortunately still against the rules. However proving that is also hard to do. Anyway, hopefully you get your pokes back and neither of you gets blacklisted
    il have to post the messages. I wasn't sure where the "report" option was on the PM's. Sorry but the guy is just being such a dick. He stole them and wouldn't trade them back and then started posting stuff about me over loads of random threads. I checked when I was PM'ing that they wern't cloned. He told me that they were completely legit because he had got them himself, but obviously he was lying as they are on the pokecheck database hundreds of times. I just need to know how to show my PM's to the mods.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 28th March 2013 at 2:00 AM. Reason: double post merge
    Looking for:-
    - Any rare events
    - Space C deoxys
    - TRU events
    - 10ANIV events
    - Oblivia events
    - VGC events
    - Shiny legendaries
    - DW starter codes/pokemon

    For trade:-
    - Events
    - Shiny legendaries
    - Shiny breedables

    PM me for more info about pokemon for trade

    I only trade uncloned and unhacked pokemon.

    I can clone ribboned and unribboned pokemon, and check pokemon legitimacy.

  14. #1889
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arc4angel100 View Post
    il have to post the messages. I wasn't sure where the "report" option was on the PM's. Sorry but the guy is just being such a dick. He stole them and wouldn't trade them back and then started posting stuff about me over loads of random threads. I checked when I was PM'ing that they wern't cloned. He told me that they were completely legit because he had got them himself, but obviously he was lying as they are on the pokecheck database hundreds of times. I just need to know how to show my PM's to the mods.
    The report button is found at the bottom-left of the PMs; the small triangle with the exclamation mark in it.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  15. #1890
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Well then report that with proof and time cause i never got a single pm that saying its being cloned politely im sick of this do whatever you want scum i dont care i already gave it to someone else im also sick you retard like you lying all the time im sick of loser like u you are wasting my time , seems you be you are too dumb to understand what im saying and dont remember what you did or lying loser like you makes me angry

    Im sick of expainning myself to this *******
    Last edited by bobandbill; 28th March 2013 at 1:58 AM. Reason: double post merge

  16. #1891
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    I also recommend to both of you that you stop double-posting, or you'll be at risk of receiving infractions.
    There is an edit button at the bottom-right of your post if you feel the need to add information
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  17. #1892
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,123

    Default

    First matters:

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Username of Scammer: Maxlly
    In-Game Nameon't know
    Friend Code: 5329-7790-3457
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)
    He Pmed me about my offer of a shiny flawless Latios which I posted in the Hoeen section, in which he offered me a shiny flawless lugia. We just finished the trade about 20 ish minutes ago when I see the lugia he traded over had a hacker OT i1338. I pmed him back about the ot is a hacker so I would like a trade back, but he tries to convince me the OT is not a hacker. I then sent him this link ---> http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.p...ss&gmid=305993 . He pms me back saying"No way" and then proceeds to log offline for the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    For what it's worth, the user with that OT was blacklisted at Smogon for hacking.
    They haven't even logged in since I last VM'd them and that was two weeks ago. They are hence blacklisted.



    As for Liko21 and arc4angel100 - you're getting (or have been) infracted for insulting each other. Childish insults like dick, retard, etc will not be tolerated here, so drop it.

    As said above, use the report button and show evidence of the trade being agreed to/the traded Pokemon not being what you wanted. It is in the bottom left corner of the PM, just like with posts. On that note only report relevant PMs, not every single one you may have had.


    Now that said, there has been a PM report made. Looking at it and this statement:
    I asked several times it they were legit and unique and he made up some stupid excuse in his broken english (i'm not sure if he's foreign or just a moron, by the looks of it both) that they were both completely legit. I checked them afterwards and they're both cloned hundreds of times.
    i, I'm mainly interested in the shaymin, as I managed to trade my tyrogue for a celebi, but as long as it's legit and
    not cloned or hacked
    ; I would be interested in trading it. what eould you want for shaymin?
    So it was mentioned.

    I would like to see proof that they are cloned (ie how do you know that they were cloned 'hundreds of times', a link to pokecheck I suppose would do here). Then we can go from there.




    @ Eeveelover824 - did you get a tradeback yet?

    Tancar911


    Die X Letze
    Krin
    3268 4778 834
    in gen four he traded me a ho oh for a oto2010 mew, and the ho oh said it was from aquity lakefront, lvl 37. He refused to trade back when requested
    I would like to see proof of the Hooh stat screen saying that plus the trade agreement in question, please.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  18. #1893
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Issue Been resolved
    Last edited by sparky3000; 30th March 2013 at 6:56 AM.
    My pokemon Breeder Website: http://trinitybloodrules.wix.com/route3

    HELP WANTED: looking for excellent pokemon breeders for route 3 pokemon breeding center, PM me

  19. #1894

    Default

    I would like to report kattarraa for trading me a hacked ferrothorn for my shiny heatran
    in game name tamari, FC 2796-0702-9912, our conversation is still in my pm's of our trade, https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4119807&la
    Last edited by Charizard_Rulez84; 6th April 2013 at 5:29 AM.
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  20. #1895
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    I would like to report kattarraa for trading me a hacked ferrothorn for my shiny heatran
    in game name tamari, FC 2796-0702-9912, our conversation is still in my pm's of our trade, https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4119807&la
    You should go to your account settings and 'Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon'.

    I'm guessing the reason it shows hacked is because it's cleary an RNG'd egg in White 2, which is nearly impossible to do.

  21. #1896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbhfd View Post
    You should go to your account settings and 'Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon'.

    I'm guessing the reason it shows hacked is because it's cleary an RNG'd egg in White 2, which is nearly impossible to do.
    i can make it public is all i know how to do, i posted the link n i can see it, i know i received a hack regardless of whose poke it belonged to
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  22. #1897
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    47

    Default

    i would like to add myself to the blacklist for utilizing 3rd party software to edit my pokemon to make them more desirable and fulfill the requests of other serebii users. i have hereby messaged !irachi! to close my section of our tradeshop, and all pending trade requests are hereby void. anyone who sees this who i have traded with in the past, i have not cloned anything i have recieved in trades, so i most likely have it still if i do not have it, then it is somewhere in the trade market. if you would like to trade back, just pm me and include what i traded to you and what you traded to me. im sorry to all those who i lied to, and i do regret taking the easy way out in terms of obtaining good pokemon. the only reason i am not going to be posting this in my tradeshop is because i do not want to ruin !jirachi!'s shop's good reputation. he has nothing to do with this and had no idea that i was doing this, so please leave him out of it.
    [CENTER]
    3DS Friend Code: 0302-0821-3128
    \

  23. #1898
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Reporting: RICHEH
    Game name: Autumn (Diamond)
    FC: 2495 3113 7425
    Incident: He offered a legit shiny Manaphy he claimed he hatched himself. I know you have to trade the egg before hatching before it can hatch shiny, but he mentioned he had multiple Diamond games so I figured he did that.
    I trade him for a Keldeo and when I upload it to pokecheck, it turns out hacked. Proof: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4184116.
    There's no way of him claiming that there must have been a mix up. He clearly stated he got it himself and that it was legit.

    I asked for a tradeback and he immediately agreed, so that's something. Still, offering hacked pokemon as legit isn't allowed so that's why I'm reporting him.
    I'm guessing he didn't think I would ever find out, as to his reaction when I showed him the pokecheck.

    (I'll be keeping the pokecheck up for a while until this is resolved, but I don't like it having him on my pokecheck account.)
    Last edited by rbhfd; 16th April 2013 at 12:22 AM.

  24. #1899
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Its fair enough. I should't have been so dishonest. I underestimated the technology of today. Sorry everyone, I released it and hopefully i'll be trusted at some point again! things i do for a keldeo, haha. I am silly.

  25. #1900
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbhfd View Post
    Reporting: RICHEH
    Game name: Autumn (Diamond)
    FC: 2495 3113 7425
    Incident: He offered a legit shiny Manaphy he claimed he hatched himself. I know you have to trade the egg before hatching before it can hatch shiny, but he mentioned he had multiple Diamond games so I figured he did that.
    I trade him for a Keldeo and when I upload it to pokecheck, it turns out hacked. Proof: http://i.imgur.com/enEWd5y.png.
    There's no way of him claiming that there must have been a mix up. He clearly stated he got it himself and that it was legit.

    I asked for a tradeback and he immediately agreed, so that's something. Still, offering hacked pokemon as legit isn't allowed so that's why I'm reporting him.
    I'm guessing he didn't think I would ever find out, as to his reaction when I showed him the pokecheck.

    (I'll be keeping the pokecheck up for a while until this is resolved, but I don't like it having him on my pokecheck account.)
    You used the same link twice, this is the manaphy link you forgot
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •