Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    You used the same link twice, this is the manaphy link you forgot
    Thanks, I will edit it. Ctrl+v must have failed me

Username of Scammer: Cashtrion
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened: I got a hacked pokemon from her that she claim she got a friend, (she didn't know till I told her ) and I asked her for a Refund and she refuse. heres the lucario: https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4296072
    Last edited by sparky3000; 22nd April 2013 at 4:35 AM.
    My pokemon Breeder Website: http://trinitybloodrules.wix.com/route3

HELP WANTED: looking for excellent pokemon breeders for route 3 pokemon breeding center, PM me

Quote Originally Posted by sparky3000 View Post
    Username of Scammer: Cashtrion
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened: I got a hacked pokemon from her that she claim she got a friend, (she didn't know till I told her ) and I asked her for a Refund and she refuse. heres the lucario: https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4296072
    Any link to the original trade agreement, or existing PM convo, etc?

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Taken care of
    Last edited by Rainy Bluefoxie; 6th May 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Username of Scammer: johnjohn95
    In-Game Name: john (ID: 52038)
    Friend Code: 0176 1763 8253
    What happened: Long story short, he took my legit mew for dexing and never gave it back.

Long story:

Because I have most of the legendaries, I was helping people with dexing legendaries. This person called johnjohn95 asked for help for dexing arceus, celebi and mew. Because the way he talked seemed suspicious I took a hacked arceus and celebi (received from trade) to him, and a legit mew. He took them, and in return he was giving me his latios, rayquaza and electabuzz so that I could trust him. He said he wanted to check my pokemons so he went and then he never came back again. I PMed him many times, and he said that my arceus and celebi were hacked, and I was like, okay, then return them to me. But he only returned the hacked arceus for his electabuzz. He then said he wants a legit celebi otherwise he wont return me my mew and hacked celebi. I raged out at him, telling him how he was the one asking for help and not me, and that I gained nothing because I already had a rayquaza and latios. He was like, okay then, I will trade you a shiny meditite and that he would help me dex shaymin for a legit celebi, and that he would give my mew and hacked celebi back. I did get the meditite and dexed shaymin, but he still did not give me back my mew and celebi. He then said he would try to trade with another dude with the hacked celebi so that he could get a darkrai, and since I don't have a darkrai he said he would lend that to me so that I could ask someone else to clone it for me (I dont know how to clone myself). I have been repeatedly asking me how the trade has been going, whether he would return me my mew at least, but few days ago I received this:

HIM: i don't a have a legit darkrai yet you want a fake the it's oka i'll give you... -.- but you know something ?? i am so bored with all these ...we had a deal, so either you keep going with that or report me don't care really ...

ME: Ok then I will have you in my signature permanently then :/
    Can I release your two pokemons that I still have or do you want them back?

HIM: you think a signature would make me feel bad ?? do as you like don't like people like you ,who don't trust anyone, anyways ... -.-

-
    I am really pissed at him and would like him to be banned. All of the trade took place in the PM, and if you like I will send the PMs to you.
    Last edited by Christina706; 11th May 2013 at 8:35 AM.
    I play Heartgold and Black 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    I would like to report kattarraa for trading me a hacked ferrothorn for my shiny heatran
    in game name tamari, FC 2796-0702-9912, our conversation is still in my pm's of our trade, https://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=4119807&la
    Quote Originally Posted by koolaidman594 View Post
    i would like to add myself to the blacklist for utilizing 3rd party software to edit my pokemon to make them more desirable and fulfill the requests of other serebii users. i have hereby messaged !irachi! to close my section of our tradeshop, and all pending trade requests are hereby void. anyone who sees this who i have traded with in the past, i have not cloned anything i have recieved in trades, so i most likely have it still if i do not have it, then it is somewhere in the trade market. if you would like to trade back, just pm me and include what i traded to you and what you traded to me. im sorry to all those who i lied to, and i do regret taking the easy way out in terms of obtaining good pokemon. the only reason i am not going to be posting this in my tradeshop is because i do not want to ruin !jirachi!'s shop's good reputation. he has nothing to do with this and had no idea that i was doing this, so please leave him out of it.
    would be appreciated a mod take care of these users rather skip over them!!!!!!
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    First matters:

@ Eeveelover824 - did you get a tradeback yet?
    no bobanbill sorry for the late response he fled from serebii i lost my near flaweless dw rhyhorn :/ he did trade ollie his jirachi back though...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    would be appreciated a mod take care of these users rather skip over them!!!!!!
    I would too

I took care of them.

In the future if your report hasn't been answered after a couple of days feel free to pm one of the mods of this section , or an smod/admin directly to discuss it and we'll be glad to help you out.
    3DS FC : 2509-2166-4408

thank you Archangel, n i will remember next time if it comes to that
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Username of Scammer: BE123
    In-Game Name: NA
    Friend Code: 5115 3876 9027

What happened: Traded their TRU manaphy for my WIN2011 Celebi and they said that it wasn't cloned. I checked it and it is cloned. This is the link https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893278

My celebi is still on my account as I checked the manaphy and found out it's cloned. This is the link to the celebi https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893330

Then they accused me of cloning it and refusing to trade back, despite showing proof that its not cloned.

I will send the PM's to the mods, to show the conversation.

Liar you give me a cloned Celebi and blacklist an innocent like me u.u

Well, the idea of a clone is that its an exact copy. If it is cloned, the only way you can really prove that is if you have two copies of the same or pokecheck proof, and its entirely possible to obtain a pokemon without ever knowing it was cloned. Even if it is cloned, cloned =/= hacked. Its completely allowed, albeit in an incredibly difficult and painful manor.

However. If someone asked for a non-cloned pokemon, and one was knowingly traded that was cloned, then that person should give a refund and an apology. Proving that one way or another is rather difficult, but if he said it wasn't and you can prove it was, he should still refund you for it.
    Credit to atari!

All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Well, the idea of a clone is that its an exact copy. If it is cloned, the only way you can really prove that is if you have two copies of the same or pokecheck proof, and its entirely possible to obtain a pokemon without ever knowing it was cloned. Even if it is cloned, cloned =/= hacked. Its completely allowed, albeit in an incredibly difficult and painful manor.

However. If someone asked for a non-cloned pokemon, and one was knowingly traded that was cloned, then that person should give a refund and an apology. Proving that one way or another is rather difficult, but if he said it wasn't and you can prove it was, he should still refund you for it.
    I know, but he agreed before we traded that it was definitely not a clone, and the pokecheck clearly shows that its been cloned more than 100 times. Then he started accusing me of cloning to try and get out of it.

Edit: @ Be123 Stop spamming the thread. I've already sent the PM's to the mods they will see what you said
    Last edited by arc4angel100; 15th June 2013 at 9:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arc4angel100 View Post
    I know, but he agreed before we traded that it was definitely not a clone, and the pokecheck clearly shows that its been cloned more than 100 times. Then he started accusing me of cloning to try and get out of it.
    I agreed nothing, I only say: Wanna trade now? My fc is ..."

Username of Scammer: johnjohn95
    Friend Code: 1421 7536 5076
    What happened:

Requested a trade from him, my Win2013 Keldeo for his Shiny Mew. When I had recieved the Mew from him, I had noticed that all was well but that it had a Premier Ribbon.. meaning it wasn't legit.

He had also stated it was not cloned, hacked, etc.

Upon connacting him for a trade back, I recieved messages such as "IT'S LEGIT!! OMG! JUST CHECK IT ON POKECHECK!", etc. WHen prompting a immediate trade back he simply stopped replying to me, after several PMs + a VM message.

Edit:

He keeps insisting that I am wrong, and that the pokemon is legit, and that I have to check it with pokecheck. I'm going to assume that he downloaded the Mew off pokecheck, and is telling me to check it on there to try and swindle me into believing it wasn't a download.

Edit:
    http://i39.*******.com/2pzb7tt.jpg <-- Him telling me via PMs it was not cloned or hacked.

http://i42.*******.com/33f6txx.jpg <-- Him pretty well admitting to downloading the Mew. (May be hard to see because of the quote breaking)
    Last edited by Mare; 20th June 2013 at 7:54 AM.
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

Both of them have been taken care of. Sorry that you got scammed =/

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Both of them have been taken care of. Sorry that you got scammed =/

No worries, I just lost one of my spare Keldeo.
    Better me with something I don't care about then someone losing something they really, really loved.

Thanks for taking care of the problem.
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

Username of Scammer: Shiny Froslass
    In-Game Name: Jesse
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    What happened: He traded me two pokecheck pokemon and one of Dressa's non-redis pokemon
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 14th August 2013 at 2:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Username of Scammer: Shiny Froslass
    In-Game Name: Jesse
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    What happened: He traded me two pokecheck pokemon and one of Dressa's non-redis pokemon
    The user has been dealt with , sorry you got scammed =/

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The user has been dealt with , sorry you got scammed =/
    Wow that was quick, thanks.

Its me Shiny Froslass.. im using my brothers account to explain what happened.. you banned me for no reason..
    First off: I got that Gengar(Dressa's) from Adaptable_PorygonZ.. he never said it was non-redis.. ask him.
    Second off: Ausgirl never ask for a tradeback.. even though i would of(In fact, i think i asked for a tradeback.. but not too sure..)
    3rd off: I never use pokecheck cuz i use my 3ds so i dont have access to it.
    4th off: I got them traded to me from another(s) people.. i can tell u what people(s) if you'd like.. just need to know which 2 were hacked.. i forgot.
    5th off: If you need more evidence just ask and i'll give you more.

I promise you that i never knew they were hacked.. i'm a trusted trader on Serebii.. In fact.. i'm the most active trader..
    I'll give you people i've traded with and you can ask 'em if i've ever scammed 'em(Cuz i 100% didnt)
    Some are:
    Charizard_Rulez
    Bleuumbreon
    Kevin24
    Cyan
    SmeargleRocks
    KYOGRE_D
    Lord_Zoroark
    Bictac and Eeveelovers shop(Silentreaper/Fairywitch)
    Someone who owns *Something* raekun shop or whatever it is(forgot)
    Twizkid(i think i spelt it right)
    ***JUST ABOUT EVERY TRADE SHOP ON FIRST AND 2ND PAGE***

Please.. this was an accident.. if i were to scam.. i wouldnt of traded 2 actual legit SF's..

Please PM me whoever banned me so we can talk... Thanks..

I hope you understand.. And if you do understand.. please remove the thing you always put in ppl sig.. cuz i am not a scammer.. i can get at least 20 popular trade forum people to PM you and say i've never scammed 'em.. if you want..
    I tried explaining to Ausgirl.. Sorry. Please understand.. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by arc4angel100 View Post

My celebi is still on my account as I checked the manaphy and found out it's cloned. This is the link to the celebi https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4893330

Then they accused me of cloning it and refusing to trade back, despite showing proof that its not cloned.
    "This Pokémon has been downloaded 32 times. "
    Actually, you just posted evidence proving that your celebi is cloned.
    It's not really possible to prove something is NOT cloned, anyway....
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

Username of Scammer: giorgos21
    In-Game Name: GEORGE
    Friend Code: Black fc: 1335-9765-6035
    HeartGold FC: 3139-8228-7597
    3DS FC: 2535-3726-4385
    What happened: i traded him my euete09 and esteu09 regigigas, and he traded me his hack toler ludicolo and hack WORLD13 smeargle both with premier ribbon on aug15. It has been ten days already and he didn't make any effort in replacing his hacks. During this period he still can trade with others, just don't have time to replace them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by setclose View Post
    Username of Scammer: giorgos21
    In-Game Name: GEORGE
    Friend Code: Black fc: 1335-9765-6035
    HeartGold FC: 3139-8228-7597
    3DS FC: 2535-3726-4385
    What happened: i traded him my euete09 and esteu09 regigigas, and he traded me his hack toler ludicolo and hack WORLD13 smeargle both with premier ribbon on aug15. It has been ten days already and he didn't make any effort in replacing his hacks. During this period he still can trade with others, just don't have time to replace them for me.
    Did you ask him for a tradeback? And did he state that they weren't cloned/hacked?
    DIE, PIKACHU. DIE.
    (Yes, I do hate Pikachu...)
    My White 2 Friend Code: 2194 5852 2842

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778 LastLast