Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,985

    Default

    Just so you know, manaphyfan has just offered me a shiny Charizard (as collateral while he borrows a Tornadus).

    While I don't normally participate in drama-infested shitstorms like this, I feel as though this piece of information may be important. If necessary, I can report the PM (though I have not yet).
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 24th April 2011 at 9:02 PM.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    ah rite thanks thats actually really going to help my case here =D thank you
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

    White FC 3138 5761 0366

    please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

    STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

    IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Just so you know, manaphyfan has just offered me a shiny Charizard (as collateral while he borrows a Tornadus).

    While I don't normally participate in drama-infested shitstorms like this, I feel as though this piece of information may be important. If necessary, I can report the PM (though I have not yet).
    Well that just proves everything Mike has said, therefore Manaphyfan is a scammer and if he doesn't get banned then I will lose all faith in mods considering they ban people for just calling them names...
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

    Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Just so you know, manaphyfan has just offered me a shiny Charizard (as collateral while he borrows a Tornadus).

    While I don't normally participate in drama-infested shitstorms like this, I feel as though this piece of information may be important. If necessary, I can report the PM (though I have not yet).
    Thank god, sir. You have just helped end this useless crap that has eaten over a page of the thread. Well frickin' done.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I'm not trying to support manaphyfan or anything, but I think that we're concentrating too much on him. This argument started on page 2, and now it's already on page five. Meanwhile, the last posts have focused on him, overlooking PersianStrike's post, where he lost six legendaries to a hacker. Six. Meanwhile, only one event Pokemon was lost in the manaphyfan trade. I think that we should just settle this peacefully and quickly instead of clogging up this thread and ignoring other users' problems. Just stating my opinion...
    When I'm not working on my team, I'm usually out hunting rare Pokemon like Tynamo and Cryogonal. Additionally, I also breed other rare Pokemon like the starters, fossil Pokes, and assorted other things. Plus, I have a good amount of gems. If you PM me for a request and I have it, I'll be happy to work out a fair trade.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pressureflood View Post
    I'm not trying to support manaphyfan or anything, but I think that we're concentrating too much on him. This argument started on page 2, and now it's already on page four. Meanwhile, the last posts have focused on him, overlooking PersianStrike's post, where he lost six legendaries to a hacker. Six. Meanwhile, only one event Pokemon was lost in the manaphyfan trade. I think that we should just settle this peacefully and quickly instead of clogging up this thread and ignoring other users' problems. Just stating my opinion...
    I saw that, and I think that the shitbag responsible should be blacklisted. I'm only taking a side on the manaphyfan discussion because he's been an *** and is denying it even when the odds are stacked against him miles high, and that is a pissy thing to do, especially when it eats up over a page. I'm all with you for just ending it, but it can't until manaphyfan comes out with it.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    seriously for the last time look this isnt about a connection problem if he had disconnected during the trade id have been fine with waiting he realised after he got drakrai that he didnt need to give me both for it and turned it off he showed the charizard on trade then after a few seconds quit he didnt send anything i waited for him to reply then after waiting i sent a pm telling him i was adding to this all he had to do was give me the charizard is all i asked since he didnt he scammed me and now on principle that he started lying hes got himself stuck and is probably worried about getting banned like i said all i want is to see it resolved now and thats what this forum is for is it not solving problems like this it shouldnt matter how long it goes on for im just saying is all =D hope this finally gets resolved soon
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

    White FC 3138 5761 0366

    please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

    STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

    IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another? Dude grow up im a pokemon collector and i collect rare pokemons , pokemon from other places example : Kanto and stuff , and mike , u saw the charizard is 100 rite? if a person is lending me , ask him if the charizard is at 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    I saw that, and I think that the shitbag responsible should be blacklisted. I'm only taking a side on the manaphyfan discussion because he's been an *** and is denying it even when the odds are stacked against him miles high, and that is a pissy thing to do, especially when it eats up over a page. I'm all with you for just ending it, but it can't until manaphyfan comes out with it.
    Dude if u dont wanna get it over 2 pages than get u *** off , ur not providing evidence so what u wanna do here? Don't blame on me , im only 1 people and i can stop if u all wanna post some crap here. Get ur *** off if u dont wanna stacked up , i know i have no rights to call u get lost but , ur blaming on me that ur also helping to stack up all the post? See for urself , ur posting AT LEAST 2 at each page , while other RELEVANT people should , ur not providing any evidence nor anything and ur also helping to stack up by non-relevant post here. Not giving evidence nor involved in the trade , why would u want to do here? Stacking up post to become the serebii number 1 extra crap trophy?
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 25th April 2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Removed the flaming

    Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

    POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon


    User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

  9. #84
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PersianStrike View Post
    I would like to Report: lalasiny
    his FC is:4212 3252 0766
    What happened was:
    he had 6 event pokemon that I wanted. I had some legendaries that he wanted. I traded him my 6 legendaries for his 6 events. Only to find out his events are hacked. They are Japanese events with english names. I have already checked at the hack check thread that they are hacked. He refused to trade me back after i explained to him that they are hacked and why.
    For evidence i have:
    all 6 pokemon and i have kept the PMs and i have reported them
    I just sent a VM to lalasiny asking them to post their side of the story in this thread.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    I see some swearing has already been infracted, jolly good.

    Anyways from how I see it, manaphyman you've some 'evidence' to give yourself given so fasr your behaviour involves swearing at others and saying 'oh I'll make up stories if he is' as well as saying you have 2 of each Pokemon (without showing us proof of that). If that continues I'll just assume you're in the wrong because nobody who is innocent has any need to act like so.

    At any rate from my quick glance at the million quotes and shouting and run-on sentences, the situation claimed by mike0811 is:

    - it was agreed between the two of you to trade a Darkrai (mike's) and an extra filler Pokemon for a shiny Haxorus and Charizard
    - Mike got the shiny Haxorus but not the charizard and said that manaphyfan left the wifi room/trade instead of trying to trade the Charizard

    And manaphyfan are you claiming that you tried to trade it but it got lost? (Please correct if wrong).

    Now, looking at posts, I see a contradiction - firstly a page back:
    i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
    And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan
    And now:
    Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another?
    It seems to me that you are changing the facts to suit yourself. I'll give you a chance to reply first but...yeah, it's looking like there's only one outcome to me at this stage. Alternatively if you do have two (or one or whatnot) just give the Pokemon to mike because at this stage I'm not buying that is is lost due to you swearing and making up stories and lying at least once.

    a person, I'll also VM you but a copy of that PM would be nice (report + forward please for the sake of convenience).

    As a note - please paragraph, people - making a wall of text hurts the eyes and makes it hard to understand anything, especially if there is a lack of grammar being used as well. Otherwise how can we judge on what is going on if we cannot make head nor tail of it?

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Sorry but would u take a look at the date? I can trade as many as 5 pokemon a day if im active.

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Agreed on this one, but I'm leaning toward mike since manaphy has been a dick on the forums as well. Mike, providing snapshots of the actual conversation (since nothin personal, but for all I know you could have just made that up) and the pokemon he did give you would bolster your argument.
    If im swearing than hes using vulgarities. Although it may mean other stuff but it sounds offensive enough.
    Last edited by manaphyfan; 25th April 2011 at 3:08 PM.

    Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

    POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon


    User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Doesn't give you the right to swear at others.

    And you could have said 'oh I got a new shiny Charizard (or two) since then' - yet you did not. And given this change in number of Pokemon you have (from 1 to 0...to 2?) only happens to convenience you... but if you have gotten it from elsewhere, mind showing evidence of who gave it to you and when? Besides, whether you 'can' trade 5 Pokemon a day or not doesn't mean you did as far as I am concerned. Again - evidence please.

    Never mind you can still just give him what he wanted now if you have 2 of them....

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Dude i only have one now , read.

    "i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
    And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan "

    i given him 1 and

    "Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another? "

    I CAN have does not mean i HAVE

    Example : Hey i can have my deoxys by next week (Can have does not mean i ALREADY have)
    Last edited by manaphyfan; 25th April 2011 at 3:29 PM.

    Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

    POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon


    User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Dude i only have one now
    So then where did you get that 'one' from? Still a case of apparently going from 1 to 0 to 1. Again with proof - it seems to me you are avoiding the question.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


  15. #90
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manaphyfan View Post
    Dude i only have one now , read.

    "i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
    And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan "

    i given him 1 and

    "Look , i can have 2 charizard , as i have 2 arceus and darkrai. Does that means i scam if i trade 1 arceus for another? "

    I CAN have does not mean i HAVE

    Example : Hey i can have my deoxys by next week (Can have does not mean i ALREADY have)
    So if you are saying that you only have one Charizard right now, then why did you make such a big deal about being able to trade for more than one 30 minutes ago in this post?

    Quote Originally Posted by manaphyfan View Post
    Sorry but would u take a look at the date? I can trade as many as 5 pokemon a day if im active.



    If im swearing than hes using vulgarities. Although it may mean other stuff but it sounds offensive enough.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    like i said all he does is lie and act like a child i have nothing to gain at all from this so why would i go through so much to see he gets seen for it ? because its the truth he scammed me and is changing facts to suit himself look back he even tells me he wont give me the charizard now because i posted and then later he claims he gave it me does anyone else see the hole in that story ? -.- please please stop spamming crap now manphy and take the blame you have been caught out at least 3 times over now stop making things worse im sure if you had just given the charizard to me instead of acting like this the most you would have gotten was a warning but now your lying to mods and claming im a scammer by claiming on your sig i got pissed because you didnt give me ev'd trained pokemon i still have the screenshot of your comment if skitty needs that eviedance too and sooooo many people have sent me pm's stating your just a pardon the language here guys but *** hole and you are your a childish pathetic scammer whos been caught out and is now terrified he has been caught all over a shiny charizard that you refused to give up after i in good will gave you darkrai first because i didnt want you to think i was going to do what you did (ironic no ? =/) anyway yeah skitty i trust in your judgement on this and i hope you can see clearly how i have nothing to gain from this nothing at all and all im after here is a result in the form of manphy getting what ever actions are necessary for a scammer on this site
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

    White FC 3138 5761 0366

    please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

    STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

    IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    ^As mentioned before, please take the time to make paragraphs and implement grammar as it is truly hard to read it all without having to reread parts and so forth. Only takes a bit of time and it makes a large difference.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike0811 View Post
    like i said all he does is lie and act like a child i have nothing to gain at all from this so why would i go through so much to see he gets seen for it ? because its the truth he scammed me and is changing facts to suit himself look back he even tells me he wont give me the charizard now because i posted and then later he claims he gave it me does anyone else see the hole in that story ? -.- please please stop spamming crap now manphy and take the blame you have been caught out at least 3 times over now stop making things worse im sure if you had just given the charizard to me instead of acting like this the most you would have gotten was a warning but now your lying to mods and claming im a scammer by claiming on your sig i got pissed because you didnt give me ev'd trained pokemon i still have the screenshot of your comment if skitty needs that eviedance too and sooooo many people have sent me pm's stating your just a pardon the language here guys but *** hole and you are your a childish pathetic scammer whos been caught out and is now terrified he has been caught all over a shiny charizard that you refused to give up after i in good will gave you darkrai first because i didnt want you to think i was going to do what you did (ironic no ? =/) anyway yeah skitty i trust in your judgement on this and i hope you can see clearly how i have nothing to gain from this nothing at all and all im after here is a result in the form of manphy getting what ever actions are necessary for a scammer on this site
    Well u actually can gain things , if u can successfully accused me as a scammer , u could actually gain 2 charizard , 1 from last time i traded and 1 from now because u might have the chance to successfully so call "Brain Wash" or something the mod and think that i scammed u they can get me to GIVE u ANOTHER charizard which is not according to the deal.

    So then where did you get that 'one' from? Still a case of apparently going from 1 to 0 to 1. Again with proof - it seems to me you are avoiding the question.
    Obviously i get them from trading? And i dint say it was not 1 to 0 to 1 , its only u convinced to urself that u THINK that it is from 1 to 0 to 2 but the fact is its 1 to 0 to 1. And what Evidence u wanted me to give? I don't keep SUCCESS'ED message as they are flooding , As u see im sending message and hes replying and we only got 200 space so they can be pretty quickly used up. Normally it took me 2-3 Days to finish up all the EMPTY inbox.

    So if you are saying that you only have one Charizard right now, then why did you make such a big deal about being able to trade for more than one 30 minutes ago in this post?
    Because Look.

    And you could have said 'oh I got a new shiny Charizard (or two) since then' - yet you did not. And given this change in number of Pokemon you have (from 1 to 0...to 2?) only happens to convenience you... but if you have gotten it from elsewhere, mind showing evidence of who gave it to you and when? Besides, whether you 'can' trade 5 Pokemon a day or not doesn't mean you did as far as I am concerned. Again - evidence please.
    Since he told me to give some EXTRA infomation , so i did , as i dont want to be caught not GIVING extra infomation again.

    Now if u excuse me , i have a life to live , and now im going to sleep.
    Last edited by manaphyfan; 25th April 2011 at 4:05 PM.

    Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

    POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon


    User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Obviously i get them from trading?
    No, it is not obvious. Show PMs/VMs/something that proves that you got it from trading and not that it was the original one. Continue to avoid my request for proof of this and I'll have no choice but to decide that you scammed becaused you're making things up and you'll get put on the blacklist. This is your last chance. If you don't have any proof than that is bad luck - I cannot believe that you filled up your PM box so quickly (or VMs which do not fill up). You can at least provide the name of the member who gave you the Pokemon and they can verify the fact which is certainly possible for you to do. Thus far though all you have done is said 'you could have had more than two' (which is just misleading and lying) and failed to even mentioned how you've gotten your other Charizard or from who. However should 'a person' provide the proof that you wanted to trade him a shiny charizard (and tbh I have little reason to doubt him)

    At any rate my point is that you went from having one to having none apparently because it 'got lost' during the trade (which is unlikely at best).

    In short - any messages you have of this trade of this other Charizard you got, who gave you the Pokemon, etc - not avoiding the matter. Last chance.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    ummm i think you will find i have said i dont care about getting the charizard. I have said that I want this matter resolved they cant force you to trade me even if they said that you had to you will just lie again and say you traded it me now.

    As for excusing you to live your life if it involves acting like a child and lying through your teeth in the face of overwhelming evidence your welcome to live it just try grow up a little please.
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

    White FC 3138 5761 0366

    please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

    STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

    IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

  21. #96
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    If I may cut in for some help?

    I say, manaphyfan, just GIVE HIM 1 charizard, its as simple as that, you can end it now, as you said before you do at least 5 trades a day so what's stopping you from just trading for another one?

    besides, the odds are CLEARLY stacked against you and you are put in a corner that you can't escape from, if you want to "live your life" then GIVE him the charizard and END it

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    this totally goes against my own point now but this is a blacklist forum and there are what 3-4 people with actual things to get sorted the rest is people moaning this is going on simple solution people stop reading it none of this concerns anyone but the people involved and mods im not being a dick but im waiting for this to get resolved and having to look at all this crap about it going on for ages and stuff im sure its even annoying the mods that people are posting stuff that has nothing to do with anything =/ just saying go to the general chat forums if you want to ***** about people
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

    White FC 3138 5761 0366

    please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

    STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

    IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Guys, if something doesn't concern you here then please don't comment on it here, nor go linking to youtube videos or so forth - it's just spam.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    If I may cut in for some help?

    I say, manaphyfan, just GIVE HIM 1 charizard, its as simple as that, you can end it now, as you said before you do at least 5 trades a day so what's stopping you from just trading for another one?

    besides, the odds are CLEARLY stacked against you and you are put in a corner that you can't escape from, if you want to "live your life" then GIVE him the charizard and END it
    Have u ever heard of "Theres no free lunch in the world" im not giving a scammer something NOR giving him a second Charizard.

    No, it is not obvious. Show PMs/VMs/something that proves that you got it from trading and not that it was the original one. Continue to avoid my request for proof of this and I'll have no choice but to decide that you scammed becaused you're making things up and you'll get put on the blacklist. This is your last chance. If you don't have any proof than that is bad luck - I cannot believe that you filled up your PM box so quickly (or VMs which do not fill up). You can at least provide the name of the member who gave you the Pokemon and they can verify the fact which is certainly possible for you to do. Thus far though all you have done is said 'you could have had more than two' (which is just misleading and lying) and failed to even mentioned how you've gotten your other Charizard or from who. However should 'a person' provide the proof that you wanted to trade him a shiny charizard (and tbh I have little reason to doubt him)

    At any rate my point is that you went from having one to having none apparently because it 'got lost' during the trade (which is unlikely at best).

    In short - any messages you have of this trade of this other Charizard you got, who gave you the Pokemon, etc - not avoiding the matter. Last chance.
    READ CAREFULLY EVERY WORD.

    Obviously i get them from trading? And i dint say it was not 1 to 0 to 1 , its only u convinced to urself that u THINK that it is from 1 to 0 to 2 but the fact is its 1 to 0 to 1. And what Evidence u wanted me to give? I don't keep SUCCESS'ED message as they are flooding , As u see im sending message and hes replying and we only got 200 space so they can be pretty quickly used up. Normally it took me 2-3 Days to finish up all the EMPTY inbox.
    I Stated that i delete every single SUCCESS'ED trade's Message every time i finish them , as there are only 200 space for message including (Sent/Receive)

    ummm i think you will find i have said i dont care about getting the charizard. I have said that I want this matter resolved they cant force you to trade me even if they said that you had to you will just lie again and say you traded it me now.

    As for excusing you to live your life if it involves acting like a child and lying through your teeth in the face of overwhelming evidence your welcome to live it just try grow up a little please.
    Tell that to yourself , and if u have SOLID evidence like VIDEO or stuff , don't accuse me of scamming. If i were a scammer i would be banned/Blacklisted years/months ago.

    Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

    POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon


    User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    Mind you if these are deleted VMs mods can still see them. But if you have no proof at all...

    Actually screw that, I did say that was the last chance and all you say is lol I deleted them' and refuse to even say who gave you that other charizard, instead choosing to act all high and mighty for some rason and selecting stuff said out of context and not for the first time in this thread.

    In the face of overwhelming support against you (logs from the time suggesting you left the chat, you making up stories instead of being clear and saying what happened, you saying you lost your Charizard and then caught offering one to someone else and refusing to say who you traded with and that you 'deleted messages' (which I find hard to believe), and refusal to give the charizard to mike), you can say welcome to the banlist. That's more than enough support against you tbh, and given how you have acted throughout this thread... Apparently you didn't read every word carefully at any rate - I said even saying who you traded with would possibly do but apparently you just wanted to retort instead.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.


Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •