Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip99 View Post
    He replied to one of my messages:

He said he would Action Replay clone- I didn't think AR Cloning was high risk? Also he took 2 Mews so I'm confused as to what 'his 1 was lost' means...
    i think its a typo and should read "while trying THIS 1 was lost" meaning he lost one of the Mews and didn't know what to do.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

^ Yea, most likely.

I guess it's up to you how you'd like to proceed Mudkip99. The fact that
    he responded is good, but since he said only 1 was lost, you should let
    him know that he needs to give the other one back.

^Click it!^

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    ^ Yea, most likely.

I guess it's up to you how you'd like to proceed Mudkip99. The fact that
    he responded is good, but since he said only 1 was lost, you should let
    him know that he needs to give the other one back.
    Ok- thanks for your help. I will post here again if it gets sorted
    Diamond FC: 2278 7854 4784
    Black FC: 0948 4516 0029
    3DS FC: 2062 9352 1117

I got the Mew back so I can give it back to Mudkip99 whenever.

Also the deal with the shiny Haxorus trade is done - the owner now has the Haxorus back.

Let's just hope stuff like that don't happen again in the future. Figure out if you are unable to clone prior to doing the job, and if you don't like the deal, then don't accept it!
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

Quote Originally Posted by AromaFlora View Post
    I got the Mew back so I can give it back to Mudkip99 whenever.

Also the deal with the shiny Haxorus trade is done - the owner now has the Haxorus back.

Let's just hope stuff like that don't happen again in the future. Figure out if you are unable to clone prior to doing the job, and if you don't like the deal, then don't accept it!
    Words to live by, people! No one is EVER gonna force you to do a trade that you don't like, so if you don't like a trade, don't accept it. Accepting and then not going through with the trade just leads to frustration.
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

League of shops ASSEMBLE!

*sigh* It's me again.

Username of Scammer: moe_abz
    In-Game Name: Don't know
    Friend Code: 4298 5522 0492
    What happened: We agreed on a 3 for 3 trade, the negotiation can be seen mostly on this page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=539105&page=9

He was to send me a Flawless Zekrom, Flawless Jirachi, and Alamos Darkrai. After we traded I went to check the IVs of the "flawless" Pokemon and they weren't even close to being flawless. I sent him a VM complaining about this, which he actually deleted and never responded to! I understand that deleted VMs can be read so mods can see it if they want. Upon discovering that my VM was deleted I sent another one, which was once again deleted but he sent me a PM responding this time.

Quote Originally Posted by moe_abz
    i never said the jirachi was flawless i say it was near flawless and zekrom isn't mine the guy say it was flawless
    I send back this:

Quote Originally Posted by Benefactor
    Ok -

1. The Jirachi isn't even close to flawless. It is not "near flawless". The only flawless IV is speed.

2. It's incredibly easy to tell whether something is flawless or not. I don't care what he told you about the Zekrom, if you tell me it's flawless you better know it's flawless.

We're trading back both or else you're getting reported. After this you are no longer welcome at my shop.
    This was around 18 hours ago, he's been online several times but has not responded to this PM. He's totally refusing to cooperate with me.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/24c61j7.png[/IMG]

Click above to visit my shop! Thanks to PKMNRookie for the userbar!

Black FC: 5286 2630 4542

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip99 View Post
    He replied to one of my messages:

He said he would Action Replay clone- I didn't think AR Cloning was high risk? Also he took 2 Mews so I'm confused as to what 'his 1 was lost' means...
    That's utter ****. I Action Replay clone and there's no possible way for it to "get lost". Tell him as much - he's most likely trying to keep one for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Benefactor View Post
    *sigh* It's me again.

Username of Scammer: moe_abz
    In-Game Name: Don't know
    Friend Code: 4298 5522 0492
    What happened: We agreed on a 3 for 3 trade, the negotiation can be seen mostly on this page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=539105&page=9

He was to send me a Flawless Zekrom, Flawless Jirachi, and Alamos Darkrai. After we traded I went to check the IVs of the "flawless" Pokemon and they weren't even close to being flawless. I sent him a VM complaining about this, which he actually deleted and never responded to! I understand that deleted VMs can be read so mods can see it if they want. Upon discovering that my VM was deleted I sent another one, which was once again deleted but he sent me a PM responding this time.

I send back this:

This was around 18 hours ago, he's been online several times but has not responded to this PM. He's totally refusing to cooperate with me.
    The same kind of thing happened to me with Onixthebeast, except I didn't complain about it. It sort of ticked me off that I was lied to about 4 Flawless Pokemon, but I didn't quickly resort to the blacklist. Obviously if the guy didn't want to take it up in public, he probably was trying to scam you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    That's utter ****. I Action Replay clone and there's no possible way for it to "get lost". Tell him as much - he's most likely trying to keep one for himself.
    Actually, this has happened to me before. You would be cloning some pokemon in boxes with like 20 other Pokemon, then you accidentally move the pokemon your cloning over another pokemon, then they switch. Pretty much if you would change the box after that you lose the pokemon who you weren't cloning. The only way to recover this is to turn off the game and turn it back on.

So don't say something doesn't exist before it actually happens to you. Go ahead try it out.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    The same kind of thing happened to me with Onixthebeast, except I didn't complain about it. It sort of ticked me off that I was lied to about 4 Flawless Pokemon, but I didn't quickly resort to the blacklist. Obviously if the guy didn't want to take it up in public, he probably was trying to scam you.
    Yeah it wouldn't bother me if he just took responsibility for it and agreed to a tradeback, but the fact that he's ignoring me and trying to hide evidence warrants a post in the blacklist thread.

Yeah it wouldn't bother me if he just took responsibility for it and agreed to a tradeback, but the fact that he's ignoring me and trying to hide evidence warrants a post in the blacklist thread.
    I agree that he should do a trade back but you also could of solved it without immediately threatening him trust me i had to do like 24599534958 of trade backs for hacks i received but i always ask them nicely and never have any issues now if they still won't listen you should threatened them with blacklisting them i know how hard it is not to report them right away out of frustration in receiving hacks it gets on my nerves alot

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    I agree that he should do a trade back but you also could of solved it without immediately threatening him trust me i had to do like 24599534958 of trade backs for hacks i received but i always ask them nicely and never have any issues now if they still won't listen you should threatened them with blacklisting them i know how hard it is not to report them right away out of frustration in receiving hacks it gets on my nerves alot
    What you're missing here is that he deleted my VMs to him. The first one was pretty tame, telling him that they weren't flawless, but when he deleted it and didn't respond that's when the frustration kicks in.

What you're missing here is that he deleted my VMs to him. The first one was pretty tame, telling him that they weren't flawless, but when he deleted it and didn't respond that's when the frustration kicks in.
    oh i see usually it's always better to contact them in pms but i see why you frustrated hopefully everything could get worked out GL

Call me Dave

Username of Scammer cloneservice
    In-Game Name deleted him
    Friend Code deleted him
    What happened I asked him to clone a few of my pokemon (legendaries ) and never returned them
    POKEMON FOR TRADE
    and more event legendaries

I want deoxys or manaphy please

PS i might even trade 2 of the above for one of the ones i want

(if i dont reply soon its because i dont get on much due to school, just be patient)
    White FC: 2408 6902 5771

@Benefactor, I'll give him a PM and see what's up. I've no idea why he'd even do that though...

@benlo7, when did this happen? Perhaps he needs more time if you didn't give him enough space.
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

Just a couple comments from my end...

First off, I clone with an AR. It isn't high-risk at all. Heck, after cloning random pokes out of over a hundred or so that I have, it's quite the opposite. AR is almost perfectly safe to use, especially to clone pokemon.

Onto the second thing: it takes me the whole space of sixty seconds to clone AS MANY pokemon as I want in a ridiculously short time frame. I don't think that he can conceivably have lost a Mew to cloning--even if the game ran out of battery and turned off.

I am guessing that he scammed you. (I meant the guy that only gave you only one of the two Mews back.)
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

If you overlap a pkmn while cloning the overlapped pkmn wuill be deleted. So if im cloning a pikachu, i select it, hold L, switch boxes, an drop it on another pokemon (and not on a blank space) then the pokemon that was there will be relpalced with the Pikachu, so it would be lost. any AR user would know this.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    If you overlap a pkmn while cloning the overlapped pkmn wuill be deleted. So if im cloning a pikachu, i select it, hold L, switch boxes, an drop it on another pokemon (and not on a blank space) then the pokemon that was there will be relpalced with the Pikachu, so it would be lost. any AR user would know this.
    Thank you. Some one else who knows what I'm talking about ^o^
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    oh i see usually it's always better to contact them in pms but i see why you frustrated hopefully everything could get worked out GL
    i agree with livin it up Ive traded with moe_abz alot and where very good friends on these forums and facebook and i know the full story behind what happened for one his not a diehard pokemon fan he doesnt even know what evs are etc i do the ev training for him let alone know what flawless or near flawless is and he doesnt take threats well either you should sent him a pm and spoke calmly and not to mention you cloned your pokemon anyway so just move on from it its not like your losing anything

Quote Originally Posted by AromaFlora View Post
    @Benefactor, I'll give him a PM and see what's up. I've no idea why he'd even do that though...

@benlo7, when did this happen? Perhaps he needs more time if you didn't give him enough space.
    Over a month ago, and he has completely disappeared ... (as in he won't contact me or anything but his profile says he has been on lately)
    POKEMON FOR TRADE
    and more event legendaries

I want deoxys or manaphy please

PS i might even trade 2 of the above for one of the ones i want

(if i dont reply soon its because i dont get on much due to school, just be patient)
    White FC: 2408 6902 5771

Quote Originally Posted by mew master4-10-90 View Post
    i agree with livin it up Ive traded with moe_abz alot and where very good friends on these forums and facebook and i know the full story behind what happened for one his not a diehard pokemon fan he doesnt even know what evs are etc i do the ev training for him let alone know what flawless or near flawless is and he doesnt take threats well either you should sent him a pm and spoke calmly and not to mention you cloned your pokemon anyway so just move on from it its not like your losing anything
    Just because some people are capable of cloning that does not mean that they cannot be scammed, and if your friend doesn't know what EV's are or what a near-flawless, flawless pokemon then he should say so before a trade take's place, since that is his responsibility, we arent physic to know that he DOESN't know, and if he's that naive that whatever a person tell's him he's going to believe.. well that's just sad, ill remember to tell him that i have a rattata that came from the prince of egypt who like's pokemon and see if he beleives me.

Just because some people are capable of cloning that does not mean that they cannot be scammed, and if your friend doesn't know what EV's are or what a near-flawless, flawless pokemon then he should say so before a trade take's place, since that is his responsibility, we arent physic to know that he DOESN't know, and if he's that naive that whatever a person tell's him he's going to believe.. well that's just sad, ill remember to tell him that i have a rattata that came from the prince of egypt who like's pokemon and see if he beleives me.
    have you spoken to the guy he barely can read or understand English and no one should be scammed and i dont think he was aiming to scam him just a misunderstanding why should he trade back though if Benefactor gave him clones anyway and will probably clone the pokemon he got before trading him and not to mention the rude comments he made

have you spoken to the guy he barely can read or understand English and no one should be scammed and i dont think he was aiming to scam him just a misunderstanding why should he trade back though if Benefactor gave him clones anyway and will probably clone the pokemon he got before trading him and not to mention the rude comments he made
    Negligence of not understanding English is not excuse, there are various sites that he can go to that are pokemon related and are in his language, but since he's here on Serebii he has to abide by it's rules. and despite the fact that they are clones, once again that is not excuse to scam.

Still, I would hope that someone who offers cloning as a service would be more careful/responsible, especially with someone elses' pokemon. It's not really that hard to avoid such a risk... If they're offering AR-cloning as a service, then they should darn well know how to do it right, IMO, especially if "any AR user would know this".
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

Quote Originally Posted by cannibaleyes View Post
    Still, I would hope that someone who offers cloning as a service would be more careful/responsible, especially with someone elses' pokemon. It's not really that hard to avoid such a risk... If they're offering AR-cloning as a service, then they should darn well know how to do it right, IMO, especially if "any AR user would know this".
    Well i believe he still got scam i mean I've have accidentally clone over some of my pokemon.what do i do?? i know turn it off and start again easy as that theres really no excuse unless he lacks common sense and yes any cloner should know what to do if they messed up

Call me Dave

Wow you're completely missing the point.

1. I guess by your logic I should just give away all my Pokemon because they're clones?

2. I'll say it again, what you read from me was after two deleted VMs and I was running out of patience. He was trying to delete evidence and get away with it. I already tried being calm with him.

3. I honestly don't care if I get it back, the whole purpose of a tradeback is so that HE DOESN'T have it anymore.

Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast