Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by heiiumzz View Post
    Well i offered him for a trade back + a couple of flawless shinies for troubling him. Well, im not gonna waste my time arguing, so just do what u guys may

Peace.

Edit: i did not scam him, he got the exact pokemon he requested. I apologise for the hacked blaziken. I have deleted it from my shop and are prompting people who wants a trade back to pm/ vm me. I did not know the pokemon was hacked as it was given to me by my best buddy, pambihirang.

So once again, i hope this will resolved soon

Peace ^_^v
    When you trade something hacked and offer a trade-back, you must not clone the Pokemon your trading back you do not keep a copy for yourself, even if it's just for your collection. From what I understand, you keeped a copy of the thing that person traded you.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    When you trade something hacked and offer a trade-back, you must not clone the Pokemon your trading back you do not keep a copy for yourself, even if it's just for your collection. From what I understand, you keeped a copy of the thing that person traded you.

Fyi i released them already. So im left with only the original copies. But i do not know how to convince pokefreak.

Update: done trade back with FallenStar93 already, due to the hacked blaziken
    Last edited by heiiumzz; 4th August 2011 at 2:31 PM.
    Click Image To Go To My Shop

My Pokemon takes down the strongest of all walls, and tanks the strongest of all hits. Give them the pleasure of destroying your team.

Pokemon White Friend Code: 5243 2783 1934

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A 3v3 Flat Rule Battle

Well i offered him for a trade back + a couple of flawless shinies for troubling him. Well, im not gonna waste my time arguing, so just do what u guys may

Peace.

Edit: i did not scam him, he got the exact pokemon he requested. I apologise for the hacked blaziken. I have deleted it from my shop and are prompting people who wants a trade back to pm/ vm me. I did not know the pokemon was hacked as it was given to me by my best buddy, pambihirang.

So once again, i hope this will resolved soon

Peace ^_^v
    the only reason i went here was because u told me that u were going to keep clones and how rude u were towards me
    and u didnt offer me any shinies for the blaziken i even VMed saying what we were going to trade and you said the blaziken for my two pokemon that u had cloned.
    and u were trying to scam me because i would get my pokemon back but u would have copies of my pokemon.
    Ash Fc:4727-7990-3440 (Black)
    I like to battle in any gen if you want to battle me send me a pm.I'm a shiny collector so if you have any flawless shiny unova pokemon for trade send me a pm. If I by accident trade you a hacked pokemon just send me a pm and i will trade back as soon as possible than i will release the pokemon.

My Shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=533224

Spoiler:- My RNGed Pokemon:

Fyi i released them already. So im left with only the original copies. But i do not know how to convince pokefreak.

Update: done trade back with FallenStar93 already, due to the hacked blaziken
    You cannot truly know whether someone keeped a clone for himself or not, but for now I'll trust you.

All left is that you give the originals to Poke16Freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    You cannot truly know whether someone keeped a clone for himself or not, but for now I'll trust you.

All left is that you give the originals to Poke16Freak.

Pokefreak im ready to gv u back ur gyrados and ur aerodactyl now.
    Not worth fighting over this 2 pokes

Also, ill remove them from my shop too, in case u suspect me. So can we trade now?

My Pokemon takes down the strongest of all walls, and tanks the strongest of all hits. Give them the pleasure of destroying your team.

Done with the trade back with pokefreak.
    I sincerely apologise for the trouble caused

Done with the trade back with pokefreak.
    I sincerely apologise for the trouble caused

glad that this was resolved. tbh, the "hacked" Blaziken is from me given to me by my friend. i know that it was hacked so, im giving it not trading (there's a difference between them right?) i thought my friend Heiumz was aware of that (since Blaziken is obvious hacked coz its a Female)
    for anyone who was traded with that same Blaziken, pls inform then i'll give 1 flawless shiny in return (100% legit ofc)

3DS FC: 0173 1447 1596

TSV: 1763

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/vsl5ro.jpg[/IMG]

*credit goes to Pkmnfn for the Awesome Sig*

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Quote Originally Posted by pambihirang_nilalang View Post
    glad that this was resolved. tbh, the "hacked" Blaziken is from me given to me by my friend. i know that it was hacked so, im giving it not trading (there's a difference between them right?) i thought my friend Heiumz was aware of that (since Blaziken is obvious hacked coz its a Female)
    for anyone who was traded with that same Blaziken, pls inform then i'll give 1 flawless shiny in return (100% legit ofc)

bro, the blaziken is a male lol.

bro, the blaziken is a male lol.

well that's funny both the person who gave it to u and the person u scammed confirmed it was female, so dont try and say it was another Blaziken as it has all ready been recorded in the Hack-Check thread, just drop it dude

Username of Scammer Dewey911p
    In-Game Name N/A
    Friend Code White FC: 0218 0094 1186
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) He contacted me one day saying that he had a wanted one of my Japenese OT Sing Pikachus for one of His ELT Pikachus and Something Else that escapes my mind atm. Today i found my friend Ginji. That the ELT Pikachu is a hack due to the fact that It is a one day only event that is taking place on AUGUST 28th. He has already tried to trade me a hacked shiny mew but he said that the GBA PID was missing and that he would trade back for that.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2011/07/g110715_01.html

This is the proof that i have for the event if you have google chrome you should translate it to english PMs will be reported right now also i should mention that i was unaware of this until today

EDIT: PMS REPORTED
    Last edited by Khybon; 6th August 2011 at 12:02 AM.

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    well that's funny both the person who gave it to u and the person u scammed confirmed it was female, so dont try and say it was another Blaziken as it has all ready been recorded in the Hack-Check thread, just drop it dude

Dude check my profile, and pambi's. He admitted its a male.
    I can even provide screenshot/pics of that blaziken. What u see is only what they typed. Evidence? No. Heres the pic.

So get ur facts right first. "dragonmaster"~
    check these screenshots against ur so called recorded blaziken.
    Im amazed how some people can be so superficial.

Last edited by heiiumzz; 6th August 2011 at 3:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    In-Game Name N/A
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have) He contacted me one day saying that he had a wanted one of my Japenese OT Sing Pikachus for one of His ELT Pikachus and Something Else that escapes my mind atm. Today i found my friend Ginji. That the ELT Pikachu is a hack due to the fact that It is a one day only event that is taking place on AUGUST 28th. He has already tried to trade me a hacked shiny mew but he said that the GBA PID was missing and that he would trade back for that.

This is the proof that i have for the event if you have google chrome you should translate it to english PMs will be reported right now also i should mention that i was unaware of this until today

the mew isn't hacked unless you have other proof aside from what pokecheck says (3 japanese mew, 3 different IDs, and 3 different OTs, and they all have an unknow GBA PID on the BETA version of pokecheck, im not convinced), which i told you about any way, just as i tell any one who trades me for it. And the ELT pikachu was tarded to me, and like you, i just became aware of the release date so i had no way of knowing. Next time, try pming me for a trade back instead of trying to slander other forum members, u would find that i always try to be as fair as possible
    Last edited by dewey911p; 6th August 2011 at 5:09 PM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Dude check my profile, and pambi's. He admitted its a male.
    I can even provide screenshot/pics of that blaziken. What u see is only what they typed. Evidence? No. Heres the pic.

So get ur facts right first. "dragonmaster"~
    check these screenshots against ur so called recorded blaziken.
    Im amazed how some people can be so superficial.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...8-06093218.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...8-06093159.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...8-06093126.jpg
    *facepalm*

Honestly speaking...I don't see why are you guys arguing on whether it's male or female when it's already clear that it's hacked for sure. DW starter can't be shiny. They can't be bred since they're set to be male only, so trash the thought of Masuda'ing them or RNG'ing them for shiny. The fact that that thing was bred AND is shiny is already a clear enough proof that it's hacked, regardless of gender. :S
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    In-Game Name N/A

I agree with Dewey. You could've tried asking for a trade back, he probably would've agreed.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    the mew isn't hacked unless you have other proof aside from what pokecheck says (3 japanese mew, 3 different IDs, and 3 different OTs, and they all have an unknow GBA PID on the BETA version of pokecheck, im not convinced), which i told you about any way, just as i tell any one who trades me for it. And the ELT pikachu was tarded to me, and like you, i just became aware of the release date so i had no way of knowing. Next time, try pming me for a trade back instead of trying to slander other forum members, u would find that i always try to be as fair as possible
    My anger got hte best of me and i didnt PM him to request a tradeback. We are not negotiating a tradeback but To make up for this let me say that he ios a nice and honorable trader and he is allowed 2 free items from my shop for the trouble being caused

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489

Im here to report the fact that Zekromreshiram has traded back with me, Though she should still be punished for her spamming crimes

This is a gray area so I'm not sure if it'll count, but worth a shot.

Username of Scammer - elidamiskinos
    In-Game Name - Not Sure
    Friend Code - Not Sure
    What happened - He agreed to trade me a shiny Darkrai for a shiny Porygon, a shiny dratini, and a ditto, and after I had bred the two shinies for him and caught the ditto I PMed him and he posted in my shop that he had already traded it away. I PMed again saying I'd be willing to wait until he got another shiny legend to trade for, but he hasn't responded to any of my PMs since.
    Evidence - Trade shop post saying he already traded it away.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=484041&page=5
    Black FC: 0518 9217 4745
    HG FC: 1033 5280 6202

Shiny legend collection:

Shiny Unown collection:

Check out this forum site! They do cool events and need publicity.

http://pokemonblogger.com/forums/

Quote Originally Posted by Bjord View Post

In-Game Name - Not Sure
    Friend Code - Not Sure
    What happened - He agreed to trade me a shiny Darkrai for a shiny Porygon, a shiny dratini, and a ditto, and after I had bred the two shinies for him and caught the ditto I PMed him and he posted in my shop that he had already traded it away. I PMed again saying I'd be willing to wait until he got another shiny legend to trade for, but he hasn't responded to any of my PMs since.

since no trade even took place, no scam happened, therefor you cant blacklist him,he just changed his mind and traded it away to someone else, not much you can do about that, take it more as a lesson learned to not trade with him again, and may i suggest putting as a trade shop rule not to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjord View Post

In-Game Name - Not Sure
    Friend Code - Not Sure

This verbal (or written) agreement means nothing really. He can do whatever he wanted with the Darkrai.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Someone named Grim Magma just traded me over a Hacked Samurott. He sent me pms say it was hacked. I want this guy stopped immediately. Please for the sake of others teach this guy not to think this site is full of suckers.

Username of Scammer: Grim Magma
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code 5200 4519 6709
    What happened See above. More to come.
    Last edited by Biosci; 12th August 2011 at 4:21 AM.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you trade him the hacked Sammurott or he did that?

He gave me the Sammurott. I can give you the pms with him saying he did it. He's been scamming people here since last month. I don't want him to get away with this.

Lol I cannot believe what kind of person he is.
    Trading a Sammurott and then say it's hacked.

Honestly, I wouldn't have known it was hacked unless he told me. But when he did tell me, he was a complete Douche about it and then he told me he was scamming someone else right after that. Put him on the Black list now, I'd appreciate it.

Heres the proof

Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast