Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

No, I don't think anything is obvious at this point. I can see why you would be paranoid, but seeing how it hasn't even been a day, you're overreacting. Give it a couple days, and if you still don't hear from him, then you might have a case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath89 View Post
    No, I don't think anything is obvious at this point. I can see why you would be paranoid, but seeing how it hasn't even been a day, you're overreacting. Give it a couple days, and if you still don't hear from him, then you might have a case.
    But isn't it weird that before our agreement to trade, he kept msging me and telling me to go to the WFC as he is there, and then after he traded with me, he straight away cancel the 2nd trade and go offline, even though I initiated it?

I am not paranoid but I know when I have been scammed, and this is a obvious case.

And it wouldn't take more than a minute to do the second trade straight anyway, I have been doing it with others for quite a few times and nothing happened till now.

So I had a Scyther I just evolved into a Scizor. It had Technician before it evolved but after it had Swarm. I didn't think that was possible. Does anyone happen to know if this means the Scyther was hacked or if this is normal? I have never heard of this happening.
    Im sure it evolved form changes form
    My DW poliwag had some other ability
    but when it leveled up into Politoed it had drizzle ;D
    My elekid had Static At electivire it has Motor Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinsftw View Post
    Im sure it evolved form changes form
    My DW poliwag had some other ability
    but when it leveled up into Politoed it had drizzle ;D
    My elekid had Static At electivire it has Motor Drive
    Scizors can have Technician.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    Scizors can have Technician.
    Yeah that was my point. I have no idea why it would change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestart View Post
    Is there anyway to get the person that scammed me banned? Or is he just allowed to scam others for their hard earned pokemons?
    I have been waiting for the person since 5 hrs ago, and he is ONLINE, it shows on his profile. But he does not want to reply my msges. Instead he is doing other private msging with others. I do not want others to get scammed by him too.
    Maybe hes doing something else , well i have a bad habbit of watching animr while nego-ing :P so have abit of paitence , some people hates spammer and we are here from different parts of the world with totally different time zone i suggest u to wait at least 10 hour or so. If he still did not reply , all u do is pm a mod to come here and settle it with him blacklisted for scamming

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Yeah that was my point. I have no idea why it would change.
    I recall seeing not too long ago that yes it's possible if the Scyther originally came from a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald cart or something along those lines
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Everyone BEWARE of this guy Chrome919, we decided to trade his Heatran and Cresselia for my Darkrai, I traded my Darkrai for his Heatran but after that he just end the trade and not trade me with the promised Cresselia. He PM me later saying that he would trade me the Cresselia later but did not reply to any of my further PMs on when it would take place.

I have all the private messages if you need prove but please BEWARE of Chrome919.
    Not unless he really trade me back my Darkrai or give me the Cresselia, I will not remove this post.
    Maybe Chrome919 was away while you sent him the messages. You should check on his last activity and the time when you send the pm's.

So I had a Scyther I just evolved into a Scizor. It had Technician before it evolved but after it had Swarm. I didn't think that was possible. Does anyone happen to know if this means the Scyther was hacked or if this is normal? I have never heard of this happening.
    Abilities should never change in any circumstances.
    My FC
    Pokemon White; Jin 2795-0469-0753
    My DS friend Code; 0216-0791-6854
    Safari Friend Zone; Lampent, Pumkaboo, and Drifblim

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Maybe hes doing something else , well i have a bad habbit of watching animr while nego-ing :P so have abit of paitence , some people hates spammer and we are here from different parts of the world with totally different time zone i suggest u to wait at least 10 hour or so. If he still did not reply , all u do is pm a mod to come here and settle it with him blacklisted for scamming
    Er the problem is we traded first then immediately after I initiated the second trade, he cancelled it. Why would he do that in the first place? I am sure it would not take him more than 30 seconds to finish the whole second trade. Why wait till later when we have to waste more time going into the room and communicating with each other again? And I told him I needed the pokemon as I am doing another trade with my friend with that pokemon, that's why I wanted to trade with him in the first place.

Now I have to find another Cresselia to trade with my friend and I do not even have the pokedex for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JinMo92 View Post
    UNLESS it was migrated from FR/LG/R/S/E (that had only one ability) into a fourth gen game, then poketransfered over, iirc
    gone.

Maybe Chrome919 was away while you sent him the messages. You should check on his last activity and the time when you send the pm's.

Checked already, he was on 2 times, and both times I PMed him before that, but he just went offline even though I PMed him. You can see the timing of his last activity and the time I posted on his wall.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    I recall seeing not too long ago that yes it's possible if the Scyther originally came from a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald cart or something along those lines
    Yeah, I'd heard that, but it says the origin of the Scizor is Sinnoh so I ruled that out.

Hmm.. Technically, the Scizor should still have swarm, but I don't think it's really an indicator that it's hacked. Anyway, I prefer technician to swarm, personally.

Er the problem is we traded first then immediately after I initiated the second trade, he cancelled it. Why would he do that in the first place? I am sure it would not take him more than 30 seconds to finish the whole second trade. Why wait till later when we have to waste more time going into the room and communicating with each other again? And I told him I needed the pokemon as I am doing another trade with my friend with that pokemon, that's why I wanted to trade with him in the first place.

Now I have to find another Cresselia to trade with my friend and I do not even have the pokedex for it.
    That makes sence that he could be a scammer. But once again pokemon black and white has some wifi bugs , i experienced disconnection of internet. Well the only thing u could do now is , pm him and tell him that you have posted in the trade blacklist that he is a scammer. Be might come , so then you guys work out something if not , pm a mod to tell im come here so that the mod couldbe the "JUDGE" to see whos wrong and right. And again , im not trying to help both sides as im not sure of the full story. It would be best if you guys could settle this outside of the blacklist thread , but if he stills refuse to do so get him blacklisted to warn all the trader is all we can do to scammer.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Checked already, he was on 2 times, and both times I PMed him before that, but he just went offline even though I PMed him. You can see the timing of his last activity and the time I posted on his wall.
    like J-Myc said, give him a day and wait until he responds and see his reason for not completing the trade.

Yeah, I'd heard that, but it says the origin of the Scizor is Sinnoh so I ruled that out.
    This is the blacklist thread for people who got scammed. Were you evolving your Scizor's with someone else on this forum? The person you were trading with might have returned the wrong scizor.
    My FC

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Hmm.. Technically, the Scizor should still have swarm, but I don't think it's really an indicator that it's hacked. Anyway, I prefer technician to swarm, personally.
    I prefer Technician to Swarm too. That's why I'm not happy that it originally had Technician and it now has Swarm.

This is the blacklist thread for people who got scammed. Were you evolving your Scizor's with someone else on this forum? The person you were trading with might have returned the wrong scizor.
    I'm aware of that. Yes, I received it from someone on this forum, and I am trying to figure out if this is a hack. It had Technician. Now it evolved and has Swarm. It is not from a 3rd gen game. I'm trying to figure out if it is possible for it to be legit.
    Last edited by Wrath89; 28th May 2011 at 2:40 AM.

That scizor was not hacked as u see , when it evolves it could have chances of going Swarm or Technician take a look

Abilities:

Swarm
    Raises the power of Scizor's Bug-type attacks by 1.5x while Scizor has 1/3 or less of its maximum HP (rounded down). Out of battle: If Scizor is your lead Pokemon, the encounter rate for wild Pokemon is increased.

Technician
    Any of Scizor's attacks that have a base power of 60 or less does 1.5x as much damage. This includes attacks such as Hidden Power or Magnitude when their power is 60 or less.

Dream World-only Ability:

Light Metal
    Scizor's weight is considered 1/2 its usual weight, which affects attacks such as Low Kick, Grass Knot, etc.

BTW i are not allowed to post here to check hacked pokemon.
    if im not wrong theres a Hack - Check thread , because u are not aware of it hacked or u have been scam so u might get infraction for posting not related stuff here.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

When you had the scyther with metal coat, was it yours(your own OT) or was it the person you were trading with? like you said before, it came from Shinoh, so it shouldn't have any issues with its ability to change to Swarm. The only issue I could see from this is that the scizor you have gotten back is a different Sczior with a different ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    That scizor was not hacked as u see , when it evolves it could have chances of going Swarm or Technician take a look

Abilities:

Swarm
    Raises the power of Scizor's Bug-type attacks by 1.5x while Scizor has 1/3 or less of its maximum HP (rounded down). Out of battle: If Scizor is your lead Pokemon, the encounter rate for wild Pokemon is increased.

Technician
    Any of Scizor's attacks that have a base power of 60 or less does 1.5x as much damage. This includes attacks such as Hidden Power or Magnitude when their power is 60 or less.

Dream World-only Ability:

Light Metal
    Scizor's weight is considered 1/2 its usual weight, which affects attacks such as Low Kick, Grass Knot, etc.
    According to Bulbapedia in the abilities section, abilities should not have changed from going Technican to swarm from trading or evolving.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ability

Blacklacer is correct, this isn't a hack check thread lol
    Last edited by JinMo92; 28th May 2011 at 2:54 AM.
    My FC

My Scyther had Technician when I traded, when evolved, had Technician. I got an 89 BT streak (lost to a CB Staraptor's Brave Bird) with it before I poketransfered it.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

When you had the scyther with metal coat, was it yours(your own OT) or was it the person you were trading with? like you said before, it came from Shinoh, so it shouldn't have any issues with its ability to change to Swarm. The only issue I could see from this is that the scizor you have gotten back is a different Sczior with a different ability.
    I am not referring to the trade that was used to evolve it. I traded with my brother who does not even own a Scizor. I'm referring to the guy I originally got the Scyther from about a week ago. I believe it must be hacked as I can't see any other reason for the change in ability since they are not supposed to change with evolution, but before I named the guy and started making accusations, I did want to first make sure I was not wrong.

Have I been scammed?

So, I was restarting my Black, sent over my Reshiram, Reuniclus, Zoroark, Musharna, Chandelure, Krookodile, Emboar, and many others (16 in total) to store until I could trade back for them on my new game. This was a week ago. It's been 3 days since they were online, and they haven't responded all week. I've repetitively PMed them. I've also checked my notifications to see if I hopefully got an answer. I hope I wasn't scammed, they asked me for a Zorua egg, and my Zoroark was Timid and level 55 with Dark Pulse.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Wrath89 : Personally i suggest u to post that in hack check thread because if u dint , and a mods come to check u might get both Infaction on "Out of topic according to the thread" Or "Flooding" .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.
    x_vandslaux_x : If u think that u have been scammed fill them out.
    Username of Scammer
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

@Blackacer - You didn't feel like trading because your clan got deleted which had nothing to do with the trade. Then you didn't even show up the next day. Your thread says "UT" so the Mew you traded me should not have pokerus/changed moves/1 exp(?). Please look at the date in which I posted my report and when you received that massive quote tower. That whole consersation was over a course of 2 days and most of it was not included in my orginal post because it wasn't available.
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

@DarkStar66 : its not me who dint want to trade back , u said u we trade again the next day at 8.30pm (GMT +8) My time. It been 5-7 days and i dont see any pm from you regarding trade backs. So if u want to say "You didn't feel like trading because your clan got deleted which had nothing to do with the trade." How about saying u dint want i back as u dint pm me. I dont count pokerus as touched , well if its ur case ur problem. Read the OT if its belong to me , and do u think i would check EVERY SINGLE pokemon i got from trade? It would be the same as wasting time. If you say i dint want to trade back , why not saying u dint pm me a SINGLE MESSAGE since then as u said we trade 8.30PM. Well , im going oversea for 11 days soon , if u still want to take your own sweet time so be it , i wont be trading for the whole 11 days. "because your clan got deleted which had nothing to do with the trade. " thats my problem not yours. Read the rules , Patience..
    Last edited by Blackacer; 28th May 2011 at 4:19 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Well if you're both online now, do it now. Don't sit here arguing about it.

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast