Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Wrath89 : call him to pm me , if he stills take his own sweet time , when im oversea. thats his problem.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Wrath89 : call him to pm me , if he stills take his own sweet time , when im oversea. thats his problem.
    Not really my place. If you didn't advertise your Pokemon correctly, the responsibility falls on you to facilitate the trade. Don't make it more difficult than it needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath89 View Post
    Not really my place. If you didn't advertise your Pokemon correctly, the responsibility falls on you to facilitate the trade. Don't make it more difficult than it needs to be.
    Well i dont see 1 exp is the reason for me to out BT , and i dont count pokerus as touched nor i know every single event pokemon's skill. Also i forgot the exact trade pokemon we traded , and i dont keep records of 1 week ago's trade.

@ DarkStar66 : Pm me with the evidence of the pokemon for each pokemon i only know espeon is for the mew. Latios belongs for the manaphy.

Rules[/CENTER]
    - All SPPf Rules
    - No Hacks , Duh..
    - Cloned Are Allowed
    - Be Patience , I Won't Trade With People With No Patience No Matter How Good Your Offer Is.
    - Pokemon I Wanted Must Be Untouched ONLY!!
    - PM Chat Is Allowed , But When My Inbox Is Full , Than I Cant Help It.
    - I Get My Pokemon Cloned And Trade To You , Leave If Your Not Happy Bout It.
    - If My Pokemon Happens To Be Hacked Don't Panic , Pm Me With The Evidence To Support That My Pokemon Is Hacked , I'll Remove It From Here As Well As Trade Back Your Pokemon.
    same goes , provide me the pokemon which we exchanged. since we trade 4 for 2 i need the exact i only remembered

Dw Espeon + ? = Mew
    ? + Latios = Manaphy
    Last edited by Blackacer; 28th May 2011 at 5:35 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

PM'd him like a minute ago. This is what he replies with:

i need the sufficient evidence of the trade that which trade.
    Espeon + ? = Mew
    ? + Latios = Manaphy

please provide picture to avoid scamming.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Rules[/CENTER]
    - All SPPf Rules
    - No Hacks , Duh..
    - Cloned Are Allowed
    - Be Patience , I Won't Trade With People With No Patience No Matter How Good Your Offer Is.
    - Pokemon I Wanted Must Be Untouched ONLY!!
    - PM Chat Is Allowed , But When My Inbox Is Full , Than I Cant Help It.
    - I Get My Pokemon Cloned And Trade To You , Leave If Your Not Happy Bout It.
    - If My Pokemon Happens To Be Hacked Don't Panic , Pm Me With The Evidence To Support That My Pokemon Is Hacked , I'll Remove It From Here As Well As Trade Back Your Pokemon.
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

YOU GUYS WILL BE THE JUDGE!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer
    I'll trade u back ur pokemon when u agree to this agreement.

DarkStar66 would like a trade back Latios + Lugia for Shiny Mew. And Would Not Make A Big Fuss And Blackacer Will Not Make A Trade Back If DarkStar66 Found That He Took The Wrong Combination Out Of ,

Ash Pika , Latios , Lugia . Espeon

This Agreement Will State That DarkStar66 Will Take The Combinations Of Pokemon ,

Latios + Lugia = Mew

Which Is A Trade Back.

Reply Yes/No
    Yes
    He will not bark or blabla even if he found out the combination was wrong nor i will entertain him if he found out it was wrong. Now im trading back.
    Last edited by Blackacer; 28th May 2011 at 6:07 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

That scizor was not hacked as u see , when it evolves it could have chances of going Swarm or Technician take a look

Abilities:

Swarm
    Raises the power of Scizor's Bug-type attacks by 1.5x while Scizor has 1/3 or less of its maximum HP (rounded down). Out of battle: If Scizor is your lead Pokemon, the encounter rate for wild Pokemon is increased.

Technician
    Any of Scizor's attacks that have a base power of 60 or less does 1.5x as much damage. This includes attacks such as Hidden Power or Magnitude when their power is 60 or less.

Dream World-only Ability:

Light Metal
    Scizor's weight is considered 1/2 its usual weight, which affects attacks such as Low Kick, Grass Knot, etc.

BTW i are not allowed to post here to check hacked pokemon.
    if im not wrong theres a Hack - Check thread , because u are not aware of it hacked or u have been scam so u might get infraction for posting not related stuff here.
    Unless Scyther has an ability that scizor cannot have, the ability should not change. Since both of them can have technician, and Scyther had technician, scizor should still have technician.

YOU GUYS WILL BE THE JUDGE!

He will not bark or blabla even if he found out the combination was wrong nor i will entertain him if he found out it was wrong. Now im trading back.
    Anyone can manipulate a quote,
    can you post a screenshot of the PM?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Unless Scyther has an ability that scizor cannot have, the ability should not change. Since both of them can have technician, and Scyther had technician, scizor should still have technician.
    But too , could i be that he evolved the wrong scyther?

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Anyone can manipulate a quote,
    can you post a screenshot of the PM?
    i saved a copy of it

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

But too , could i be that he evolved the wrong scyther?
    Like I said, my brother who helped me evolve it doesn't even own a Scyther/Scizor. So no. It was the exact same Pokemon. Exact same level. Exact same 4th gen moves. Exact same flawless IVs. I don't see any way it could be legit and do this. Then again, I've never even heard of a hack doing this.

Like I said, my brother who helped me evolve it doesn't even own a Scyther/Scizor. So no. It was the exact same Pokemon. Exact same level. Exact same 4th gen moves. Exact same flawless IVs. I don't see any way it could be legit and do this. Then again, I've never even heard of a hack doing this.
    Well it could be bug or something anyway if u do not want to get banned / infraction you better stop posting right now as ur out of topic and this is not a hack check thread. Read the front page of the thread CAREFULLY when u are going to post anything next time because mods are strict and they will not hesitate to give infraction or bans.

heres a copy of what the mod had said
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Also remember this is only to report scammers. If you want to know if your Pokemon is hacked, find the thread in the main forum.
    go here if you wanted to check....

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497187
    Last edited by Blackacer; 28th May 2011 at 5:21 PM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Well it could be bug or something anyway if u do not want to get banned / infraction you better stop posting right now as ur out of topic and this is not a hack check thread. Read the front page of the thread CAREFULLY when u are going to post anything next time because mods are strict and they will not hesitate to give infraction or bans.

heres a copy of what the mod had said

go here if you wanted to check....

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497187
    Dude, if you want me to stop posting, quit asking me questions about it and being generally annoying.

Dude, if you want me to stop posting, quit asking me questions about it and being generally annoying.
    Im not asking , im explaining in terms of it hacked or not to settle it faster. And i did not want u to stop posting , its rule that wants u to.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

About the skarmory trade back- Whitestone30 didnt make our scheduled trade time, which I understand if it was real life problems, nor is he PMing me back about another scheduled trade time. Just thought I'd let you guys know and see what you think I should do?

Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    About the skarmory trade back- Whitestone30 didnt make our scheduled trade time, which I understand if it was real life problems, nor is he PMing me back about another scheduled trade time. Just thought I'd let you guys know and see what you think I should do?
    Just wait. He'll probably pm you back when he can.

Mmk, just thought I'd report it

Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by tyty View Post
    You just PM him once a day , and keep the records of PM. So if he does not PM u back , then don't think bout it and i tell you to keep the record is for even if he reports you again , u show the proof that state that hes the one that is not wanting to trade back as he did not pm u back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordans77 View Post
    i would like to report a scammer. his serebii name is dar. the trade was my jolly ut movie victini for his shiny zoroark and shiny deino. he traded the shiny zoroark for movie victini, but did not trade the shiny deino and connection was lost. i found out the shiny zoroark is fake as it was met at route 1 and met at lvl 100 -.-. he refuses to pm me back for a trade back. be careful trading with him. luckily i have another movie victini.
    Wait for 24 hours if he does not reply back report him with the following form.
    Username of Scammer
    In-Game Name
    Friend Code
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

And it will be best if you take a photo of the zoroark's information and your trade messages , it will be a good solid evidence.
    Last edited by Blackacer; 30th May 2011 at 4:46 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Use your phone or something and take the photo , and then transfer them to your computer , upload in a image host and then post here. Guess what? Photo are the best solid evidence. Or you could press Screen Print (At your key board) and open paint , press CTRL + V than save and upload.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

ok, but im going to wait to see if he really is going to give it to me otherwise ill take the pic of the fake zoroark and post it.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/90ybkk.png[/IMG]
    Click on the picture below to visit Tyty and Jordan's Flawless Pokemon Shop !

I would like to report Chrome919. It has been days and I PMed him he did not replied me back. He still owe me a Cresselia and he is still trading with others. I have all the records of him saying that he would trade me it but did not reply at all after one pokemon. It is a 2 for 1 trade and he did not trade me the second pokemon.

I would like to report Exalted Loki I was helping him with a dex entry and he ended up taking my Victini he said his battery died I have pmed him and he has ignored them I also sent him a VM which was deleted

I would also like to report exalted Loki. I was helping with a mew for his dex and he also said his battery died out.
    FC: 0604 7074 5414
    Black FC: 1549 5841 9533

Exalted Loki sent me a PM about a dex entry for Celebi. Luckily I didn't have time to trade. Thanks for the warning bobbo and jitae.
    With all the emphasis on spelling and grammar in this place you'd think more people would realise legitness isn't really a word. It's legitimacy people!

Black FC: 2365 5908 7631

Pokemon I have are in my trade thread
    PM me if you have what I need/want what I have

This sounds like a pretty clear case of a scammer. It's pretty hard to believe that this would happen my mistake twice without him bothering to resolve the issue.

Pokemonjeff tried to abuse me just because i didnt want to trade with him

I'd like to report xboxdon2k10, who made an offer to me and my partner (we declined as he had nothing that interested either of us), which made him rage and continually send hatefull pms'. He didn't scam, but he was intensely rude. We are personally blacklisting him from our shop, but I figured if I posted here that it would forewarn other shop owners to his attitude.

Happy shoppings everyone, hopefully I dont ever need to post here on behalf of someone im dealing with .

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast