Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    I'd like to report xboxdon2k10, who made an offer to me and my partner (we declined as he had nothing that interested either of us), which made him rage and continually send hatefull pms'. He didn't scam, but he was intensely rude. We are personally blacklisting him from our shop, but I figured if I posted here that it would forewarn other shop owners to his attitude.

Happy shoppings everyone, hopefully I dont ever need to post here on behalf of someone im dealing with .
    Dude stop lying I declined your offer and then you started sending hateful pms about my mum.

I can forward anyone who's interested the messages he sent me, he deleted my quotes but i'v got his half .

They'v all been forwarded to my partner, and im not the only one whos had this problem with him. Anyone whos ever made a deal with our shop knows we'r quite reasonable and always friendly.

Sigh. I really was trying to avoid a blacklist in our shop. This is what happened with xboxdon2k10 and pokemonjeff:

I receive this PM :

Quote Originally Posted by xboxdon2k10
    see my thread for your ferrothorn and magnezone
    I'm too busy at the time, preparing for a Grad Party, so I reply that my trade partner, pokemonjeff, will handle this trade. Jeff PMs xboxdon2k10 which replies:

looooool pshhhhh I wasnt even that intrested in those pokemon :/
    Jeff mentions that xboxdon2k10 had been the one to PM me, he then responds with:

Not really intrested in your life storie dude but your shop sucks anyway
    Jeff tells xboxdon2k10 he will be blacklisted for being rude, or something of the sort, and is met with:

Reallly Dude OMDS Im sooooo upset now .

Btw tell your mum i said hi and dont bother replying to it because im busy banging her
    So yep, what a great day we've had today.
    Black FC: 1764 3283 1815

Hey! Come Visit My Shop ;D!
    League of Shops ASSEMBLE!

I can upload battle vids to YouTube! Click here to see some of mine :]!

Omg dude why you making this up

Oooo simba our shops first hater! But circling. Yes, thats the quotes messaged, I forwarded them to Simba for posting (Im technologically slow). Im not sure what OMDS means. But yea. Thats what happened

Dude why are you trying to get me banned you stupid lier you started you hater.

Quote Originally Posted by xboxdon2k10 View Post
    Omg dude why you making this up
    Honestly, it seems like you're making this up. I very rarely visit this thread, but from what I've read, and seeing -how- the posts were made (how they came off and such), I can basically interpret this:

You fooled around, and aggravated them

They replied, not having the time or patience for this, that you'd be infracted

Scared, you decided you'd be the first to report them in this thread.

Anyhow, this is just my interpretation.

Your demise...
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/35lyr0h.jpg[/IMG]
    ... Is near

Spoiler:- Clan:

Spoiler:- My Monotypes.Look here if you dare.VM me if you wish to challenge them on PO.:

Dude why are you trying to get me banned you stupid lier you started you hater.
    I think that the quotes suit you. You're the one that said to me "RNG bred you ***** " when I said that Earth Power and Dark Pulse Deino isn't possible. Either way, if they are lying, you're the one that bumped your shop in less than 24 hours like 10 times. Also, don't forget your quadruple-post.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASP01 View Post
    Honestly, it seems like you're making this up. I very rarely visit this thread, but from what I've read, and seeing -how- the posts were made (how they came off and such), I can basically interpret this:

You fooled around, and aggravated them

They replied, not having the time or patience for this, that you'd be infracted

Scared, you decided you'd be the first to report them in this thread.

Anyhow, this is just my interpretation.
    Agreed.

On another note, Serebii really needs to work on a grammar rule..
    Credits | TSV: 0924

LOOOOL SMH people on serebii love to lie dont they

They must get it from you.
    White FC: 2923 8941 1725

Spoiler:- Looking For:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Im not lying though

Thanks for the defenses everyone, I think we'r ready to be done with this now. Our point has been prooved, the rest is on serebii mods to decide. Thanks for realizing, that this whole thing is rediculous. We just don't want rude people, as we are a happy friendly shop.

Also, looking forward to seeing you all (almost all anyway), in future trades!

Im not lying though
    Really seems like it. And, proof was used against you. You have not once stated any proof. Multiple people seem to have issues with you, not one (even if you count Simba and Jeff as "one person", since they trade together). Majority rules. On another note, RNG breeding makes new Egg-move combinations possible? When did this happen? (That was sarcasm, btw).

Your demise...
    ... Is near

Spoiler:- My Monotypes.Look here if you dare.VM me if you wish to challenge them on PO.:

Im not lying though
    Where's your proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Where's your proof?
    LOOOOOL OK I havent got any. I was joking with that guy anyway but noooooooooo he has to report me it's not like i threatned him or anything

LOOOOOL OK I havent got any. I was joking with that guy anyway but noooooooooo he has to report me it's not like i threatned him or anything
    You reported first. I'd consider that threatening.

Your demise...
    ... Is near

Quote Originally Posted by JASP01 View Post
    You reported first. I'd consider that threatening.
    loooooool k. Serebii is a very bad and slow website anyway. I prefer smogon and friendcodes much more.

Well, you admitted to lying, admitted to harrassing, and admitted to rude behavior. I think that deserves a report. Anyways, this case is closed.

Lol this xbox kid is such a fail

You obviously are a liar and have been proven GUILTY!

Retro Game Collector

Long Time Pokemon Player

Lisa Mitchell = <3

Serebii.net Battle Record!
    32-19

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Well, you admitted to lying, admitted to harrassing, and admitted to rude behavior. I think that deserves a report. Anyways, this case is closed.
    okaaaay then report me then

loooooool k. Serebii is a very bad and slow website anyway. I prefer smogon and friendcodes much more.
    Then maybe you should go over there. No one here wants to deal with someone as immature as you are acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Palkiacatcher View Post
    Lol this xbox kid is such a fail

You obviously are a liar and have been proven GUILTY!
    This kid has a life unlike you. SO dude go take a shower and have a walk in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath89 View Post
    Then maybe you should go over there. No one here wants to deal with someone as immature as you are acting.
    Im actually very mature loool.

Yeah, you seem it. /sarcasm
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Prove it by using proper grammar and actually stop wussing out and provide something to back up your claim. And Earth Power and Dark Pulse deino isn't possible, and it's not even called RNG. Perhaps you should actually play pokemon and go to school before you come back to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    I'd like to report xboxdon2k10, who made an offer to me and my partner (we declined as he had nothing that interested either of us), which made him rage and continually send hatefull pms'. He didn't scam, but he was intensely rude. We are personally blacklisting him from our shop, but I figured if I posted here that it would forewarn other shop owners to his attitude.

Happy shoppings everyone, hopefully I dont ever need to post here on behalf of someone im dealing with .
    We shouldn't even be having this conversation. You're only supposed to post in here if you were scammed, otherwise just report him to a mod.
    Last edited by Abstinence Pistols; 5th June 2011 at 2:47 PM.

Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast