Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    I second this. Would you rather go into a flame war and possibly get banned, or take a few minutes of your spare time to clone them and avoid all this?
    He can return my Pokemon, but I'd rather finish the trade with him
    Two days now... Still waiting for a reply from a mod
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    He can return my Pokemon, but I'd rather finish the trade with him
    Two days now... Still waiting for a reply from a mod
    Don't worry, you have all the evidence and proof you need to get back your Pokemon from him. It'll be fine, with so many people backing you up.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,118

    Default

    *pops back in*

    All righty then - firstly:
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsfaN7 View Post
    you just said you saved all the pm's. i'm sure a mod can check your inbox and see when i said i returned your pokemon and you did not deny that fact in your very next message. i'm not going to argue with you or your pack of childish nosey friends since this doesn't concern them. we both know the truth and i hope a mod can hurry up and rule on this so you will leave me alone.
    As others have said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    IIRC, mod can't check people's PM inbox though...That's why you're required to show them pictures of the PM as evidence whenever you're reporting someone or defending yourself if the trade happened over the PM. :S
    That's how the forum system works so yeah, I cannot go and check PMs of anyone besides my own, so if that's the case, place a screenshot of it here please.

    If it isn't the case get on with the cloning, seeing:
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    He can return my Pokemon, but I'd rather finish the trade with him
    Two days now... Still waiting for a reply from a mod
    this seems to be the preference of KiwiDude. Certainly the PM showing your response to the blacklist suggestion by Kiwidude isn't helping your position so I suggest getting either of those (screenshots of these supposed PMs or trading back/completing the trade) done sooner rather than later.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I nominate Ex_Hollowman for the Black List: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=276212

    The trade we had set up was as he said on my VM board, "I saw your events in the Event Trading Thread. I have a few events that you don't have, namely: Shiny Southern Island Latias, Shiny Birth Island Deoxys, Shiny Navel Rock Ho-Oh and Lugia and Eigakan Arceus. I would like Shiny Ageto Celebi, Shiny Level 1 Regigigas, Shiny Level 1 Sinjoh Ruins Palkia and Onemuri "Sleeping" Pikachu. It's a good trade because I'm offering a 5:4 trade ratio."

    The fact those were shiny was fishy but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and proceeded to the trade.

    http://i56.*******.com/6gx24k.png , is the shiny "Navel Rock" Lugia he gave me, a 2005 event that you used a ticket to catch. Being one you CATCH, it would have a Secret ID. This PokeCheck reveals that this Lugia lacks an SID and is hacked (if the shiny/masterball weren't a big enough hint.)

    http://i51.*******.com/20gcv1g.png , is the shiny "Southern Island" Latias but there has NEVER been a level 40 Event Latias in Emerald, much less a shiny one. All the Event Latias's have been at LEAST level 50, therefore this is also hacked.

    http://i51.*******.com/2iswigo.png , is the shiny "Birth Island" Deoxys, this was the most legit-looking of them all, but upon researching the event, the event gave you a ticket to access Birth Island where you could catch this event. The problem with this is that catching it would make you the OT, as well as giving it your SID. This Deoxys has an SID of 0, meaning no SID, therefore it is hacked.

    I'm done posting proof because I cannot check the Eigekan Arceus due to its ribbon and I'm too lazy to check the "Navel Rock" Ho-oh but it too is probably hacked. Please add Ex_Hollowman to the black list. My visitor board is full of our messages if you wish to see the trade arranged.


    EDIT: Ex_Hollowman apologized, offered a refund (which I chose not to take), and seems genuinely sorry for his actions. While I won't edit my post, for his actions/inability to take precautions were wrong, please do not add him to the black list.
    Last edited by WhiteWisper; 17th June 2011 at 7:02 AM.
    OSL Badges

        Spoiler:- OSL Badges:



    Black FC: 4169 3849 7109


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2rx8tjp.png[/IMG]

    Come visit my Event Circus! There's events, shinies, items, and amazements galore! Come one, come all!

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525526

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post
    I nominate Ex_Hollowman for the Black List: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=276212

    The trade we had set up was as he said on my VM board, "I saw your events in the Event Trading Thread. I have a few events that you don't have, namely: Shiny Southern Island Latias, Shiny Birth Island Deoxys, Shiny Navel Rock Ho-Oh and Lugia and Eigakan Arceus. I would like Shiny Ageto Celebi, Shiny Level 1 Regigigas, Shiny Level 1 Sinjoh Ruins Palkia and Onemuri "Sleeping" Pikachu. It's a good trade because I'm offering a 5:4 trade ratio."

    The fact those were shiny was fishy but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and proceeded to the trade.

    http://i56.*******.com/6gx24k.png , is the shiny "Navel Rock" Lugia he gave me, a 2005 event that you used a ticket to catch. Being one you CATCH, it would have a Secret ID. This PokeCheck reveals that this Lugia lacks an SID and is hacked (if the shiny/masterball weren't a big enough hint.)

    http://i51.*******.com/20gcv1g.png , is the shiny "Southern Island" Latias but there has NEVER been a level 40 Event Latias in Emerald, much less a shiny one. All the Event Latias's have been at LEAST level 50, therefore this is also hacked.

    http://i51.*******.com/2iswigo.png , is the shiny "Birth Island" Deoxys, this was the most legit-looking of them all, but upon researching the event, the event gave you a ticket to access Birth Island where you could catch this event. The problem with this is that catching it would make you the OT, as well as giving it your SID. This Deoxys has an SID of 0, meaning no SID, therefore it is hacked.

    I'm done posting proof because I cannot check the Eigekan Arceus due to its ribbon and I'm too lazy to check the "Navel Rock" Ho-oh but it too is probably hacked. Please add Ex_Hollowman to the black list. My visitor board is full of our messages if you wish to see the trade arranged.
    Apologised and offered full refund, including Eigakan Arceus that was not checked.

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post
    EDIT: Ex_Hollowman apologized, offered a refund (which I chose not to take), and seems genuinely sorry for his actions. While I won't edit my post, for his actions/inability to take precautions were wrong, please do not add him to the black list.
    *sigh* If only other people were as mature as him :l.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    *sigh* If only other people were as mature as him :l.
    Thanks for the compliment! But hey, you have to admit your mistake and apologise.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi guys. I believe this guy shouldn't just be on the Blacklist. He should be IP Banned because of his posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Natendo View Post
    do u have shiny genisect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natendo View Post
    yea i know, but i have shiny Gen, its a legit one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natendo View Post
    lul yea, i thought it was a hack at first till further investigation. Can also recieve the other 2 ones, I have them but not shiny. Only gen
    Quote Originally Posted by Natendo View Post
    sigh........was jus tryin to distribute the love but if yall dont want any ill take em elsewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Natendo View Post
    Those rules can suk my big fat ****, and so can all u nubs. lmao, ask your mom to bring u down some more hotpockets in the basement homos
    It is clearly stated from these posts that he is:

    1. Ignorant of the rules.
    2. Rude and vulgar.
    3. Trying to trick people into trading for a hacked, unreleased Pokemon.

    Please IP Ban him to prevent further corruption of our forum and creation of new accounts to spam. For the whole conversation, look at FIL's Shiny Thread in the Gen 5 Trade Shop Forum. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ex_Hollowman; 19th June 2011 at 6:58 AM.

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    lolz he reminds me of that 1 kid who truly tried to convince all of us that his Liberty Island shiny Victini was legit. Everyone laughed


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    His posts have been taken care of. I'm not banning/blacklisting him, but
    please post here if there are more problems.

    ^Click it!^

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Hollowman View Post
    Hi guys. I believe this guy shouldn't just be on the Blacklist. He should be IP Banned because of his posts:










    It is clearly stated from these posts that he is:

    1. Ignorant of the rules.
    2. Rude and vulgar.
    3. Trying to trick people into trading for a hacked, unreleased Pokemon.

    Please IP Ban him to prevent further corruption of our forum and creation of new accounts to spam. For the whole conversation, look at FIL's Shiny Thread in the Gen 5 Trade Shop Forum. Thanks.
    I suppose that he was trying to offend me and Fil..
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    I suppose that he was trying to offend me and Fil..
    I gave him some new advice by posting on his profile. He should be fine.

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Its been Five Days, since HabsfaN7 stole my Pokemon.
    Still waiting for a reply... losing my patience...
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Username of Scammer : Empoleon Still Rocks
    In-Game Name : Don't know
    Friend Code : 2580-4028-0527
    What happened : First he offers me a Genesect, and then he offers a TRU Arceus. I accept this deal, but then I noticed the Arceus was shiny and in a masterball. After this I disconnected. I have all the PMs to proof it if necessary

    This guy probably only trades hacks ...

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Its been Five Days, since HabsfaN7 stole my Pokemon.
    Still waiting for a reply... losing my patience...
    Can't blame you there, especially as I sent him a PM and yet he has had some VM convos at least since then besides being on the forums a few times.

    So now he gets another PM + VM and a day to post here (assuming he logs back on during then) - if he does not bother to argue his case here he's on the Blacklist for wasting time.

    @Mew_ - any links or evidence of these offers? You say you do so...post them here in a spoiler then so we can look at them. =p

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  16. #416
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    613

    Default

    You can find them here :

        Spoiler:- Empoleon:

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew_ View Post
    You can find them here :

        Spoiler:- Empoleon:
    In that case, then he is a candidate for the blacklist. He probably isn't going to get blacklisted or banned, but he may possibly get an infraction or maybe a warning (like Natendo). Make sure you save those PMs, in case bobandbill or someone wants them forwarded.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  18. #418
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Not demanding anything back just submitting.
    Context in Attachment.
    Then changed his nick.

    TL;DR Account in question Tiisko.
    Traded for an Event Mystery Egg, instead got a Horsea.
    Complete denial.

    Session Start: Mon Jun 20 12:35:33 2011
    Session Ident: pumpkin
    09[12:35] <quilt> OHAI Can I have a mystery egg?
    09[12:35] <quilt> *snort*HA*snort*
    [12:36] <pumpkin> ur fail attempt to scam me is laughable
    [12:36] <pumpkin> *snort*HA*snort*
    09[12:36] <quilt> But I just want a mystery egg.
    09[12:37] <quilt> How come I'm not the one changing my nick and trying to hide
    [12:37] <pumpkin> and u got one and u are now trying to get two
    [12:37] <pumpkin> when i asked u u said u wanted two
    09[12:37] <quilt> I'll trade you back then Egg then
    [12:37] <pumpkin> i remember now
    [12:37] <pumpkin> gtfo outta here
    [12:37] <pumpkin> u gonna give me a random horsea
    09[12:37] <quilt> ROFl
    [12:37] <pumpkin> and keep the event egg
    [12:37] <pumpkin> and i'll give u mesprit back?
    09[12:37] <quilt> I think I know where that's happened before.
    [12:37] <pumpkin> wtf
    [12:37] <pumpkin> lol
    [12:37] <pumpkin> nice try bro
    09[12:38] <quilt> Brice nry rro
    [12:42] <pumpkin> lol pathetic kids these days trying to scam people over a pokemon egg. u got some neerve after i traded u legit events. lol silly clowns.
    09[12:43] <quilt> Clowns? so multiple people are proclaiming you've scammed them :/ This isn't going to look good in the post.
    01[12:43] No such nick/channel

    So yeah.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by quilt; 20th June 2011 at 5:54 AM.

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    How can anyone help you if you don't provide an explanation and the alleged scammer's forum username(no one with an username of pourd or pumpkin exists on this forum)?

  20. #420
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    58

    Default

    it's all in the Txt file.

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,118

    Default

    Make sure you save those PMs, in case bobandbill or someone wants them forwarded.
    Yeah, screenshots/forwarding of the actual PMs shall be needed.

    @quilt - I only took a glance at the file but I still don't see any mention of the person's forum username nor even their user info (hostmask) beyond nicks for the chatrooms... if it was only orgainised over the chats/etc, then I suggest using the chatroom's version of this thread.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  22. #422
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Yeah, screenshots/forwarding of the actual PMs shall be needed.

    @quilt - I only took a glance at the file but I still don't see any mention of the person's forum username nor even their user info (hostmask) beyond nicks for the chatrooms... if it was only orgainised over the chats/etc, then I suggest using the chatroom's version of this thread.
    Yeah it was all over IRC, I didn't know there was a Chat only section sorry.
    but about his Forum name.

    [12:26] <Pourd> i have a respectable trade shop on the forums. my username there is tiisko

  23. #423
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    58

    Default

    EDIT:
    Man my account has been acting up.
    Last edited by quilt; 20th June 2011 at 7:05 AM.

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in a geometric concept.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    Yeah it was all over IRC, I didn't know there was a Chat only section sorry.
    but about his Forum name.
    You mean a trade shop here?. Seems like not many trades go through -___- but it was sort of hard for me to tell with the bad grammar.
    gone.

  25. #425
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    You mean a trade shop here?. Seems like not many trades go through -___- but it was sort of hard for me to tell with the bad grammar.
    Yeah, that's who he claimed to be. His "respectable shop" >.>

Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •