Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

That guy might be lying about being Tsiiko, you guys need to confirm it.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Figured, but eitherway.
    The FC's are wrong in the fact the one in his sig and the one I got from IRC were different, but then most people have two games so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Can't blame you there, especially as I sent him a PM and yet he has had some VM convos at least since then besides being on the forums a few times.

So now he gets another PM + VM and a day to post here (assuming he logs back on during then) - if he does not bother to argue his case here he's on the Blacklist for wasting time.

@Mew_ - any links or evidence of these offers? You say you do so...post them here in a spoiler then so we can look at them. =p
    Whelp he has his day and more, and still no post (only deletion of his previous posts which I can still see, herp), so... HabsfaN7 is on the blacklist for not defending his case whatsoever or backing up his claims despite multiple notifications, while the screenshots of PMs contridict his claims and suggest him trading hacks.

(Also at any rate even if you can't confirm who he was on the forums bans can still be made with the chat account if an op can match their log history of them being online assuming they were on at the same time...not a given, but a possibility at any rate.)

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

May or may not be relevant, but I want to warn people of a guy named Shiro* or Kuro* on the GTS. Look up Porygon-Z to find all the Level 100 Shiny Porygon-Z's to be HACKED. I should know, since I had one (but it's up for offer there).
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    May or may not be relevant, but I want to warn people of a guy named Shiro* or Kuro* on the GTS. Look up Porygon-Z to find all the Level 100 Shiny Porygon-Z's to be HACKED. I should know, since I had one (but it's up for offer there).
    Not necessarily all of these OTs are the same person.

Q: When I deposit a pokémon, it loses its nickname and the OT name is changed to Kuro*/Shiro*. What causes this?

A: Black & White have a built-in word filter. If it deems you are using an inappropriate nickname or trainer name, it will remove your pokémon's nickname and change your trainer name to Kuro* on pokémon black and Shiro* on pokémon white. If your trainer name is blacklisted, all the pokémon you deposit on the GTS (official or not) will be renamed in this way.

Juan still banned? :P
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Back on reference of my being scammed.
    Found him again decided to confirm it.
    I don't know about the user,
    but the FC 4641-8335-1239 is bad.

His hostname.
    WiFiGuest4@PurpleSurge-38BADDF1.phil.east.verizon.net
    Attached Files Attached Files

You don't know about the user? =/

I may have over looked it, or just not read your posts properly, for that I'm sorry, but - who is it you're reporting?

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

WiFiGuest4? PurpleSurge? Are they user names for people on Serebii?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    WiFiGuest4? PurpleSurge? Are they user names for people on Serebii?
    For the Serebii Wi-Fi Chat, yes, as it is run by PurpleSurge.

PM me if you added me!

Ok, so it's Purple surge that is being reported here then?

It has to do with the chat. That's the Whois ID of the scammer, we don't know their serebii name for sure or if they even have one. they've mentioned that they might be Tiisko, though.

No offence, but, if they're hinting at being someone, then they're not going to be them...

No offence, but, if they're hinting at being someone, then they're not going to be them...
    This is true, but it might really be Tiisko. The FCs don't match, but it's possible for him/her to have 2 games.
    What I don't understand is this: If it's not really Tiisko, why frame him/her..? Their trade shop doesn't seem to be as popular as others, so why make them seem like the criminal? The only reason I can see is if they hold a grudge, which I don't get why they would.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 22nd June 2011 at 11:53 PM.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

What did they even do?

What did they even do?
    They scammed 'quilt'. He traded them for a Mystery Egg Axew, and got a Horsea.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    They scammed 'quilt'. He traded them for a Mystery Egg Axew, and got a Horsea.
    That sucks. Getting scammed is no laughing matter :/

Unfortunately, you will always run the risk when trading eggs. Especially, when he traded through chat and not PM/posts. We will never really find out who he traded with, unless he recognises the FC...

The lesson here is; make sure you PM & be careful.

Unfortunately, you will always run the risk when trading eggs. Especially, when he traded through chat and not PM/posts. We will never really find out who he traded with, unless he recognises the FC...

The lesson here is; make sure you PM & be careful.
    The less riskiest way is by Visitor Messaging i say, most of my trades are there, so if get scammed the mods can view our conversation even if the messages get deleted.

Good luck on knowing the person that scammed you, whoever is scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    The less riskiest way is by Visitor Messaging i say, most of my trades are there, so if get scammed the mods can view our conversation even if the messages get deleted.

Good luck on knowing the person that scammed you, whoever is scammed.
    Yep, just something with a bit of solid proof. A chat forum is no safer than using the GTS.

This really is case closed, unless the scammed gets lucky.

EDIT: I'd like to report 'Schmavik' The guy is bugging a lot of people on the boards, offering random trades whilst using poor English, obviously this won't get him blacklisted because he's not traded hacks or scammed anyone, but I'm just speaking for everyone on his VM here, by saying he's a pain in the arse!
    Last edited by Matt36; 23rd June 2011 at 3:53 AM.

^...all right, but if he's not scamming then why are you whinging about him here? =| Only post about people who have actually scammed you - if you don't like people offering random trades then ignore them, and note not all members here are necessarily from english speaking countries which isn't a reason for them to be posted here either.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

You're really going to post here and pick at me *****ing when someone posted a report a few posts back, only to be answered by me? Maybe I should be a mod then? I'm not asking for Schmavik to be blacklisted, im just complaining and speaking for everyone here. No I don't expect or even think something will be done, but there is no where else even close or related to a '***** thread'.

Jesus...I know the rules, going to give me another infraction and ban me? Then I hope you give Schmavik one for each of his pointless, tedious and rule breaking spammy posts!

Rant over. I won't be replying or mentioning this again.

EDIT: I've also just realised, you calling me racist?
    Last edited by Matt36; 23rd June 2011 at 5:34 AM.

Exclamation

You're really going to post here and pick at me *****ing when someone posted a report a few posts back, only to be answered by me? Maybe I should be a mod then? I'm not asking for Schmavik to be blacklisted, im just complaining and speaking for everyone here. No I don't expect or even think something will be done, but there is no where else even close or related to a '***** thread'.

Jesus...I know the rules, going to give me another infraction and ban me? Then I hope you give Schmavik one for each of his pointless, tedious and rule breaking spammy posts!

Rant over. I won't be replying or mentioning this again.

EDIT: I've also just realised, you calling me racist?
    Uh, I didn't really see any racisim in the guys comment, I think you are going a bit over the top.

If the guy is spamming, that's nothing to post here. Just tell a mod somewhere else. Or:

1. Ignore him
    2. Block him

Anyways, let's stop this fight right now. No more, as this is off-topic and rants always get out of hand.

-Zero
    Last edited by VolcaronaZero; 23rd June 2011 at 7:18 AM.

PM me if you added me!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    Uh, I didn't really see any racisim in the guys comment, I think you are going a bit over the top.

If the guy is spamming, that's nothing to post here. Just tell a mod somewhere else. Or:

1. Ignore him
    2. Block him

Anyways, let's stop this fight right now. No more, as this is off-topic and rants always get out of hand.

Expect a hack-check from me tomorrow morning, going to bed soon, I don't have much time to post all the details.

-Zero
    "note not all members here are necessarily from english speaking countries which isn't a reason for them to be posted here either."

Meaning I wouldn't have a problem with him, if he was English.

Don't repeat to me the rules, when you're talking about getting a hack check done in the Black list thread, you want to be here - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497187

Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast