Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    "note not all members here are necessarily from english speaking countries which isn't a reason for them to be posted here either."

Meaning I wouldn't have a problem with him, if he was English.

Don't repeat to me the rules, when you're talking about getting a hack check done in the Black list thread, you want to be here - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497187
    My bad, I thought I was in the Hack-check thread, I'll edit that out.

No racism. I have a question, what proof do you have he is not a native English speaker?

After you explain your proof, let's stop this. For real this time, okay?

Edit: In fact, I ordered one of his Gliscors. I'm on this guy's side until you have proof he is not English.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I looked under his profile, says he's from the UKRAINE. Give the guy some slack. Case closed.
    Last edited by VolcaronaZero; 23rd June 2011 at 6:22 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    My bad, I thought I was in the Hack-check thread, I'll edit that out.

No racism. I have a question, what proof do you have he is not a native English speaker?

After you explain your proof, let's stop this. For real this time, okay?
    What proof? I never said anything about him being 'native'? =/ Its in the rules not to use text speak and he persistently ignores it, whilst using no punctuation, poor spelling and overall making no sense. No effort in other words.

He could be English, American, Japanese, or even Alien - rules are rules! And he's pissed more than enough people off, his VM is proof of that.

Try not licking his arse on his VM, then coming on here asking about other peoples problems with him.

"Don't worry, I'm on your side. "

That's a dick move, and very sly. The wink suggests you're going to try and antagonise people in order to defend his annoying tendencies...

EDIT: Don't tell me case closed when you've asked me a question, Sherlock Holmes. I've many friends from all over Europe who speak better English than most people from the UK or USA. Does Being from the Ukraine make it excusable for being rude, pushy and unable to read the rules? I'm sure when he was taught what little English he knows, he was taught to spell 'YOU' correctly and not 'U'...I did cut him slack, the first several times he VM'd me. Now its beyond annoying, as are your posts.
    Last edited by Matt36; 23rd June 2011 at 6:28 AM.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

What proof? I never said anything about him being 'native'? =/ Its in the rules not to use text speak and he persistently ignores it, whilst using no punctuation, poor spelling and overall making no sense. No effort in other words.

He could English, American, Japanese, or even Alien - rules are rules! And he;s pissed more than enough people off.

Try not licking his arse on his VM, then coming on here asking about other peoples problems with him.

"Don't worry, I'm on your side. "

That's a dick move, and very sly. The wink suggests you're going to try and antagonise people in order to defend his annoying tendencies...
    Listen, we're starting a flame war. I just want to try to give the guy some slack and give him a guide to the forums and rules, no need to call me a "dick". I know he's putting through tons of crap, and I can tell him to stop. In the Ukraine, they speak little-to-no English, so there we are.

Enough is enough. Let's get back on-topic, shall we?

Edit: I also dare to ask, why do you read what I VM him? I perfer if you answer by VM or PM please.
    Last edited by VolcaronaZero; 23rd June 2011 at 6:30 AM.

PM me if you added me!

Listen, we're starting a flame war. I just want to try to give the guy some slack and give him a guide to the forums and rules, no need to call me a "dick". I know he's putting through tons of crap, and I can tell him to stop. In the Ukraine, they speak little-to-no English, so there we are.

Enough is enough. Let's get back on-topic, shall we?
    There is no flaming? I'm right about him, this isn't the place to talk about it, granted but you defending him does you no favours. Frankly you're really annoying me. If you reply and give me reason too, I will. Simple. I won't give him any slack at all and I feel you should back off and leave me alone when it comes to how I feel about him. You just said yourself "I know he's putting through tons of crap". Thanks for letting me know you can tell him to stop, I forgot I was incapable of doing that myself, me & the rest of the members he's F'd off...and ignored their requests. I'm well aware of the Ukraine, but if he can't speak the language well enough to string a sentence or even use capital letters & full stops, then he should just stop or stop being so damn lazy! It would be the same in Ukraine and their websites if they had rules asking members to speak Ukrainian with good grammar. Rules are Rules and can't be excused because he doesn't speak a foreign language. And you saying 'So there we are' like you just taught me something, is laughable, the fact that you are defending a rule breaker who annoys people on a daily basis is testament to your own stupidity. You could say I'm breaking the rules by being off topic, that's fine, I am, but with good reason, what's his excuse or even your own?

EDIT: I don't give a flying fish what you'd prefer, This conversation is happening here for everyone to see, I've nothing that can't be said here. I was on his profile as I wanted an example and your post was the first on his page, got a problem with that? Then PM him.
    Last edited by Matt36; 23rd June 2011 at 6:38 AM.

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

There is no flaming? I'm right about him, this isn't the place to talk about it, granted but you defending him does you no favours. Frankly you're really annoying me. If you reply and give me reason too, I will. Simple. I won't give him any slack at all and I feel you should back off and leave me alone when it comes to how I feel about him. You just said yourself "I know he's putting through tons of crap". Thanks for letting me know you can tell him to stop, I forgot I was incapable of doing that myself, me & the rest of the members he's F'd off...and ignored their requests. I'm well aware of the Ukraine, but if he can't speak the language well enough to string a sentence or even use capital letters & full stops, then he should just stop or stop being so damn lazy! And you saying 'So there we are' like you just taught me something, is laughable, the fact that you are defending a rule breaker who annoys people on a daily basis is testament to your own stupidity. You could say I'm breaking the rules by being off topic, that's fine, I am, but with good reason, what's his excuse or even your own?

Go away now.
    *facepalm*

Alright, back on topic.

PM me if you added me!

Exactly. The reply of someone who is wrong and knows it, but wants to try and save face. Don't talk to me again.

Not accusing him or wanting to put him on the blacklist, but I'm surprised that "snowagerattack" has ALL those shinies "legit". I would think to keep an eye on him...

P.S. Mods, if this is the wrong place or does not follow thread guidelines, please delete.

PM me if you added me!

I seen your post in the EEVEE thread - its for advertising only, keep all questions etc to VM/PM.

As for his pokemon on offer, they could be RNG'd? Try PMing and asking him? I already posted a link to the hack check thread...

Not accusing him or wanting to put him on the blacklist, but I'm surprised that "snowagerattack" has ALL those shinies "legit". I would think to keep an eye on him...

P.S. Mods, if this is the wrong place or does not follow thread guidelines, please delete.
    It's possible to have that many if you RNG...if that even makes the Pokemon "legal." But if he's offering Zekrom, Reshiram, or Victini, then those are definitely hacked.
    Last edited by thejt; 23rd June 2011 at 6:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thejt View Post
    It's possible to have that many if your RNG...if that even makes the Pokemon "legal." But if he's offering Zekrom, Reshiram, or Victini, then those are definitely hacked.
    I'll have to look into it, but he must be good at RNG'ing or must have insane luck to get all those shinies.

I will report back in a minute

EDIT: Checked, has none of those. What REALLY bothers me is that he has a shiny version of almost every legend in the whole line of games, making me extra suspicious.

We can ask him to let us borrow one for testing or we can ask a former customer of his, surprised no one even wanted any of them. 0_0
    Last edited by VolcaronaZero; 23rd June 2011 at 6:58 AM.

PM me if you added me!

I'll have to look into it, but he must be good at RNG'ing or must have insane luck to get all those shinies.

Or he could have traded perhaps. That's how I have most of my shinies.
    But I'd bet on RNG.

Not really? I have twice as many and don't RNG? Look at my shop for the list =/

Back on topic to avoid any further infractions I'm about to incur...

Or he could have traded perhaps. That's how I have most of my shinies.
    But I'd bet on RNG.
    Yeah, same here, I just want to keep a watchful eye under him, he always posts in bold underline, mostly all caps, which could mean he wants to get rid of them quick...

You may be right, but I won't take it too lightly. I've been through one too many hacks.

Anyways, I will post a bit more, really late right now, will go to bed soon.
    Last edited by VolcaronaZero; 23rd June 2011 at 7:03 AM.

PM me if you added me!

Or he could just want his posts to look different and draw attention from the standard font and text? Trying to report a guy for having a few shiny Pokemon and using Bold text is the possibly the stupidest thing I've heard on here...

Yeah, same here, I just want to keep a watchful eye under him, he always posts in bold underline, mostly all caps, which could mean he wants to get rid of them quick...

You may be right, but I won't take it too lightly. I've been through one too many hacks.
    Well if anything else, he's spamming/advertising in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.
    that could get him infractions possibly

Flaming much?
    Nope, stating facts. But you did double post. There's an infraction for your petty selves. Hilarious stuff here today.

Well if anything else, he's spamming/advertising in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.
    that could get him infractions possibly
    There are no rules to amount of times he can post, as long as he stays on topic.

I never said he WOULD. I said that he would at least be reported for spamming...
    And I deleted the double post. I know rules.
    But it's not spam, is it?

And if you know the rules, why break them, only to correct it after I reminded you?

Mods, I hope that when you give me my infractions for being off topic etc, you give these 2 their fare amount too. I'm only replying to them and their questions now.

EDIT: This isn't a double post, as you can see the quote in my post.

Why does every time I talk, someone has a problem with me? Unreal, I only talk the truth.

Just reminding everyone THIS IS A BLACK LIST THREAD.
    If you're so keen on bitterly arguing make a discussion thread or something.

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    Just reminding everyone THIS IS A BLACK LIST THREAD.
    If you're so keen on bitterly arguing make a discussion thread or something.
    Thanks for the heads up, I missed that when I clicked the thread title...

My post that caused the initial argument was blown up by a mod and Volcaronazero - was meant to be a tid bit on the end of a topic related post.

I then continued to reply to Volcaronazero, correcting them on posting in the wrong place and them reporting someone for having shiny pokemon and posting in bold...

Then TheJT posted on the same topic and was also, wrong.

That's fair, so it's your arrogance that's continuing to ignore it, here I was thinking it was your ignorance.

That's fair, so it's your arrogance that's continuing to ignore it, here I was thinking it was your ignorance.
    No, just peoples inability to do simple things. My arrogance comes free. I wasn't ignorant to anything. I've cleared stated my reasons fro my replies and prepared to accept the consequences - as I've already said.

If you've gotten your point across leave.
    The longer you stay the more it looks like you're trying to back a losing point.

If you've gotten your point across leave.
    The longer you stay the more it looks like you're trying to back a losing point.
    And that point is? I've already said I'm just replying to those I feel the need to. I won't be told where and when I can post by you or anyone. I've nothing to lose? I've made my point and the moment I think I can go back to posting on relevant things, someone else (you in this case) posts again, regarding something that has nothing to do with them...funny that, its how I was banned last time....

Back on topic; I gave you advice regarding your report btw, the mods deemed it fit it enough to end your case by the looks of it. Did you ever find out who scammed you, so me & everyone else knows not to trade with them? Would be helpful...

Not by Serebii user, just FC.
    4641 8335 1239

I apologies to anyone I upset/annoyed/insulted last night (This morning, depending on time zones). I was annoyed and I'm aware I chose the wrong place to deal with it.

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast