Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #476
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I missed that when I clicked the thread title...

    My post that caused the initial argument was blown up by a mod and Volcaronazero - was meant to be a tid bit on the end of a topic related post.

    I then continued to reply to Volcaronazero, correcting them on posting in the wrong place and them reporting someone for having shiny pokemon and posting in bold...

    Then TheJT posted on the same topic and was also, wrong.
    "I'm not accusing him or wanting to put him on the black list"
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

    PM me if you added me!


  2. #477
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    I believe we're all on the same page now, so don't post unless you
    want to report someone for scamming/hacking/etc. I believe
    staying on topic was mentioned a few times already.

    ^Click it!^

  3. #478
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Alright guys, to end this thing, I'm ordering a shiny Nidoking from him, will hack check it then see if he's good.

    I'm having less doubts about this guy, he admits his shiny Arceus is a hack, and he owns a shiny Mew, which somewhat gets me suspicious.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

    PM me if you added me!


  4. #479
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    Alright guys, to end this thing, I'm ordering a shiny Nidoking from him, will hack check it then see if he's good.

    I'm having less doubts about this guy, he admits his shiny Arceus is a hack, and he owns a shiny Mew, which somewhat gets me suspicious.
    I believe the Pokepark Mew can be shiny.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    I say it again, just because he has a lot of shiny Pokemon, doesn't mean they're hacks? It is possible to get a shiny Mew. Arceus is hacked obviously.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    I believe the Pokepark Mew can be shiny.
    Only the Old Sea Chart event Mew can be shiny, and it can only be Japanese :3 (since the event was never released outside of Japan)


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  7. #482
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Only the Old Sea Chart event Mew can be shiny, and it can only be Japanese :3 (since the event was never released outside of Japan)
    Oh, ok. Thanks for telling me.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  8. #483
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    I say it again, just because he has a lot of shiny Pokemon, doesn't mean they're hacks? It is possible to get a shiny Mew. Arceus is hacked obviously.
    I agree with this. Since D/P I've caught or hatched somewhere around 100 shinies in my games alone. Having alot of shinies doesn't always make someone suspicious unles there's a reason there might be something wrong with them. Like having a shiny Arceus.

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Only the Old Sea Chart event Mew can be shiny, and it can only be Japanese :3 (since the event was never released outside of Japan)
    I've heard rumors that the PokePark one can be shiny too. Though I've never seen any real proof eather way.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  9. #484
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    194

    Default

    You HAVE to be an idiot to get scammed here. I've traded with numerous amounts of people from this forum and I have never had a problem. The people who got scammed obviously negotiated with someone who had no reputation around these forums which is a 100% shoe in that you'll get scammed.

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hi i received a shiny mew off the gts and checked it out and found out it is a pokepark mew from taiwan. The ot and id match.

  11. #486
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliSWAG View Post
    You HAVE to be an idiot to get scammed here. I've traded with numerous amounts of people from this forum and I have never had a problem. The people who got scammed obviously negotiated with someone who had no reputation around these forums which is a 100% shoe in that you'll get scammed.
    you run the risk of being scammed by everyone and anyone on the Internet. Thats the nature of the beast. You have to be stupid to think otherwise...
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    I've heard rumors that the PokePark one can be shiny too. Though I've never seen any real proof eather way.
    Well until someone has proof you have to claim any shiny Pokepark Mew a hack, no matter how much the owner claims it's legit, if he has no proof, it ain't legit. It's always possible.


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Well until someone has proof you have to claim any shiny Pokepark Mew a hack, no matter how much the owner claims it's legit, if he has no proof, it ain't legit. It's always possible.
    Does that mean we now have to film ourselves catching every Pokemon we get otherwise it's not legit? :P
    By that reasoning the only Pokemon that can be legit are DW.
    With all the emphasis on spelling and grammar in this place you'd think more people would realise legitness isn't really a word. It's legitimacy people!

    Black FC: 2365 5908 7631

    Pokemon I have are in my trade thread
    PM me if you have what I need/want what I have

  14. #489
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore, GMT+8.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Well until someone has proof you have to claim any shiny Pokepark Mew a hack, no matter how much the owner claims it's legit, if he has no proof, it ain't legit. It's always possible.
    It's also possible for it to be legit since there is no proof claiming it to be hacked.
    Free Donations for everyone!




        Spoiler:- Credits:

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Hollowman View Post
    It's also possible for it to be legit since there is no proof claiming it to be hacked.
    I go by the saying that any non-shiny event cannot be shiny unless proven they can be. So far CHANNEL Jirachi and WISHMKR Jirachi have been proven. ReignofComputer says this though

        Spoiler:- .:

    Quote Originally Posted by spike241 View Post
    Does that mean we now have to film ourselves catching every Pokemon we get otherwise it's not legit? :P
    By that reasoning the only Pokemon that can be legit are DW.
    Example, a shiny Jirachi is proven it can be shiny, doesn't mean every single one is. Obviously you can't tell for yourself if you can't hack check it (reading the description, etc. doesn't help).

    For DW, I don't care and I think taking pictures is dumb. If it can exist then... it's basically a normal Pokemon with a different ability, nothing special.

    By that reasoning the only Pokemon that can be legit are DW.
    Wondercards says hello :P
    Last edited by FILIP22; 26th June 2011 at 8:15 PM.


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  16. #491
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I couldn't care less about proof, people that will refuse to trade unless you provide pictures or chase up the people you've traded with for pictures are taking the game way too seriously!

    Isn't it possible to hack Wondercards? (I've never seen them so I don't know how legit they look).
    With all the emphasis on spelling and grammar in this place you'd think more people would realise legitness isn't really a word. It's legitimacy people!

    Black FC: 2365 5908 7631

    Pokemon I have are in my trade thread
    PM me if you have what I need/want what I have

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Wondercards obtained through an AR code is allowed, but its your opinion on weather its legit or not. I don't do it though. I know this on 4th gen only.


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  18. #493
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Can we take this discussion here; http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

    Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EST, GMT-5
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username of Scammer - ShadowKyogre443
    In-Game Name - Alex
    Friend Code - 3267 5917 2914
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

    Trade: MY SMR2011 Karrablast, SMR2011 Shelmet and Event Cubchoo for HIS TCGWC Pikachu, Shiny Jolly Rayquaza and Daisuki Club Jirachi. Everything must be UT.

    The Pikachu is hacked and Rayquaza is touched. He then told me that his Pikachu was from a reliable source, ChampBlack16, which has nothing to do with the trade because you do not pin the blame on someone else because you are too lazy to look up a database.

    We do a trade back but he cloned the SMR2011 Karrablast/Shelmet I traded already. I have no intention to trade a hacked Pikachu or a shiny touched Rayquaza in a master ball, so I did not clone his Pokemon. ShadowKyogre443 makes the trade seem like it's 3 for 1 in his favor when I requested him not to redistribute/clone the trade-backs. Furthermore, instead of fixing this problem himself, he requires me to look in his shop for replacements when the problem is clearly not my fault. He is responsible for trading me bad Pokemon and should therefore be looking in my shop to see what I don't have.



    Confirming UT Rayquaza - http://i51.*******.com/2l9tzdx.png
    Rayquaza - http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/?p=detail&uid=204600
    TCGWC Pikachu on 5th Gen - http://i53.*******.com/mc4xls.jpg
    Conversation - http://www.serebiiforums.com/convers...50514u2=250514

    Please note I do not have a picture of the Rayquaza with EXP on it but he admits that it is touched in the conversation.
    Last edited by DarkStar66; 27th June 2011 at 8:51 PM.
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

  20. #495
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    I PM'd ShadowKyogre443 and advised him to come argue his side of the
    story. If he doesn't respond he will be blacklisted, but I'd like to hear
    how he feels about the situation as well before any decisions are made.

    ^Click it!^

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EST, GMT-5
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    I PM'd ShadowKyogre443 and advised him to come argue his side of the
    story. If he doesn't respond he will be blacklisted, but I'd like to hear
    how he feels about the situation as well before any decisions are made.
    Thank you. I would also like to note that I'm not interested if he offers to release the Pokemon because he has already traded the clones and therefore, gained from my loss. The only offer I am willing to take is 2 Pokemon off my want list (must be a Shiny/Event, UT).
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    Username of Scammer - ShadowKyogre443
    In-Game Name - Alex
    Friend Code - 3267 5917 2914
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have)

    Trade: MY SMR2011 Karrablast, SMR2011 Shelmet and Event Cubchoo for HIS TCGWC Pikachu, Shiny Jolly Rayquaza and Daisuki Club Jirachi. Everything must be UT.

    The Pikachu is hacked and Rayquaza is touched. He then told me that his Pikachu was from a reliable source, ChampBlack16, which has nothing to do with the trade because you do not pin the blame on someone else because you are too lazy to look up a database.

    We do a trade back but he cloned the SMR2011 Karrablast/Shelmet I traded already. I have no intention to trade a hacked Pikachu or a shiny touched Rayquaza in a master ball, so I did not clone his Pokemon. ShadowKyogre443 makes the trade seem like it's 3 for 1 in his favor when I requested him not to redistribute/clone the trade-backs. Furthermore, instead of fixing this problem himself, he requires me to look in his shop for replacements when the problem is clearly not my fault. He is responsible for trading me bad Pokemon and should therefore be looking in my shop to see what I don't have.



    Confirming UT Rayquaza - http://i51.*******.com/2l9tzdx.png
    Rayquaza - http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/?p=detail&uid=204600
    TCGWC Pikachu on 5th Gen - http://i53.*******.com/mc4xls.jpg
    Conversation - http://www.serebiiforums.com/convers...50514u2=250514

    Please note I do not have a picture of the Rayquaza with EXP on it but he admits that it is touched in the conversation.
    If it matters this much that I check your shop, I will trade you a shiny Farfetch'd and shiny Natu for your lost Pokemon. ALSO: My Rayquaza was BT, not T. It only had experience.
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 28th June 2011 at 2:11 AM.

  23. #498
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EST, GMT-5
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    If it matters this much that I check your shop, I will trade you a shiny Farfetch'd and shiny Natu for your lost Pokemon. ALSO: My Rayquaza was BT, not T. It only had experience.
    I only want UT pokemon, clearly stated under "wants". I shouldn't be obligated to do more work because you can't read my rules (you came to my shop first and proposed a trade). Please ensure that these replacements meet my criteria and we can trade later tonight or tomorrow.
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

  24. #499
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    I only want UT pokemon, clearly stated under "wants". I shouldn't be obligated to do more work because you can't read my rules (you came to my shop first and proposed a trade). Please ensure that these replacements meet my criteria and we can trade later tonight or tomorrow.
    These are UT, and I can trade in 1 hour or less.

  25. #500
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Thank you both for being prompt, post in here afterwards so that I
    know the situation has been resolved.

    ^Click it!^

Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •