Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Kyogre, as I respect DarkStar66 and since it seems you're guilty, I am going to trade you the pokemon I owe you and not deal with you again. I have no intent on giving originals only to get clones back.

@DarkStar66, if you want 2 pokemon from your wants, I'll gladly help you get them but please let the argument with ShadowKyogre end.

If you check my Trade Shop, Matt_36 (something like that, Togekiss for an avy) advertised a list of his pokemon (the same list he advertised in the event trading thread). He was not even personally offering me these, he wanted to benefit from my customers by luring them away with his pokemon and when confronted said "this is pokemon, not a gardening shop.."

I am aware he is already banned a 2nd time for whatever offense, but I do not want this happening to me, or any other trade shop in the future. Proof can be found in my trade shop, around the last/2nd to last page. Thank you.
    OSL Badges

Spoiler:- OSL Badges:

Black FC: 4169 3849 7109

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2rx8tjp.png[/IMG]

Come visit my Event Circus! There's events, shinies, items, and amazements galore! Come one, come all!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525526

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post
    Kyogre, as I respect DarkStar66 and since it seems you're guilty, I am going to trade you the pokemon I owe you and not deal with you again. I have no intent on giving originals only to get clones back.

@DarkStar66, if you want 2 pokemon from your wants, I'll gladly help you get them but please let the argument with ShadowKyogre end.

If you check my Trade Shop, Matt_36 (something like that, Togekiss for an avy) advertised a list of his pokemon (the same list he advertised in the event trading thread). He was not even personally offering me these, he wanted to benefit from my customers by luring them away with his pokemon and when confronted said "this is pokemon, not a gardening shop.."

I am aware he is already banned a 2nd time for whatever offense, but I do not want this happening to me, or any other trade shop in the future. Proof can be found in my trade shop, around the last/2nd to last page. Thank you.
    It's obvious you don't understand the situation, White whisper. I am guilty of nothing but asking him to check my shop. If someone asked me to give them originals I would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post

It seems as if DarkStar and ShadowKyogre have already resolved the situation.
    Towards Matt36, he has already been banned (for the 4th time..) and his shop has been permanently closed (for rudeness against mods, trading hacks, harrassment, etc.), so you have nothing to worry about.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    It seems as if DarkStar and ShadowKyogre have already resolved the situation.
    Towards Matt36, he has already been banned (for the 4th time..) and his shop has been permanently closed (for rudeness against mods, trading hacks, harrassment, etc.), so you have nothing to worry about.
    I knew the guy wasn't nice, but wow....

Anyways, I believe that Darkstar66 was a little too serious about it (just get an EV lowering berry for Rayquaza). Even said so, he should just return the Pikachu (and Rayquaza, whatever) to Kyogre no hassles, but I also believe that it was Kyogre's fault because he should have hack-check the Pikachu before trading, and that's the best way to go.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    Thank you both for being prompt, post in here afterwards so that I
    know the situation has been resolved.
    The trade-back is nicely laid out in this thread but he has yet to take any action to fulfilling his word. He told me 10 minutes @ 5:55pm and I told him anytime before 7:30 is okay (June 29th). This was the only conversation I've had with him since his second trade-back offer, first offer were clones which is unacceptable.

VMs - http://serebiiforums.com/converse.ph...1085&u2=250514
    Pokemon White FC - 3611 1046 3839
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

He said he was busy and he had to do something. He probably didn't notice your other message while he was doing something. Give him some time and he will reply back.
    My FC
    Pokemon White; Jin 2795-0469-0753
    My DS friend Code; 0216-0791-6854
    Safari Friend Zone; Lampent, Pumkaboo, and Drifblim

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    The trade-back is nicely laid out in this thread but he has yet to take any action to fulfilling his word. He told me 10 minutes @ 5:55pm and I told him anytime before 7:30 is okay (June 29th). This was the only conversation I've had with him since his second trade-back offer, first offer were clones which is unacceptable.

VMs - http://serebiiforums.com/converse.ph...1085&u2=250514
    I'm still waiting for Darkstar to trade. Yesterday I was busy and as Jinmo said, replied back. I don't have time for this now, but I'll be on in 3 hours. (Why are you continually posting the conversation? Do you like the way it looks in your post?)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Darkstar to trade. Yesterday I was busy and as Jinmo said, replied back. I don't have time for this now, but I'll be on in 3 hours. (Why are you continually posting the conversation? Do you like the way it looks in your post?)
    You said you would be done in 10 minutes and I provide evidence. I am merely letting Shuckle know that this problem has not been resolved. Are you intimidated because I follow the OP and provide evidence?
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar66 View Post
    You said you would be done in 10 minutes and I provide evidence. I am merely letting Shuckle know that this problem has not been resolved. Are you intimidated because I follow the OP and provide evidence?
    If anything I would be less intimidated now. I am in the room anyway.

Why don't you guys just try to settle a hassle free time? I think this is getting blown out of proportion.

I mean, if we all had done hack-checks and used EV-lowering berries, this wouldn't be happening right now.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    Why don't you guys just try to settle a hassle free time? I think this is getting blown out of proportion.

I mean, if we all had done hack-checks and used EV-lowering berries, this wouldn't be happening right now.
    The issue between ShadowKyogre and DarkStar has been resolved. There is no need to involve yourself in something that does not concern you. All you're doing is making it harder to for mods to interpret the information. Please don't reply to this because I'm only pointing out what bobandbill said a few pages back.
    Shiny & Event Shop
    550+ Strong and Growing

The issue between ShadowKyogre and DarkStar has been resolved.
    Great, thanks guys. ^^

^Click it!^

I would like to report zelromreshiram for the blacklist, she stole my shiny palika, during her cloning, she told me she woulnt give it back ethier

Don't double post. Also, the mods need proof, such ad vms or pms.
    gone.

There's your proof. lol

Yea he's not getting it back and you won't be able to trade anymore on these forums hahaha. *blacklisted*

lucario, what's the ID/OT of your shiny Palkia?

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

When a mod sees this, zekromreshiram, you will be blacklisted

Quote Originally Posted by lucario44444444 View Post
    When a mod sees this, zekromreshiram, you will be blacklisted
    also tip, don't give your pokemon for cloning to new members... there's many active trusty cloners already that do this service.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

I dont remeber the ID, but the OT is Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Zekromreshiram View Post
    Ok, ok whatever, I admit, I stole his palkia, I couldnt resist cause I really wanted one!!!!!!!! So suck it up, ****ing *****es, hes not getting it back
    ? This is really amazing. I have never seen someone here willingly admit to their scamming. So that's all wonderful and all that you got your little Palkia, because now you won't be allowed to get any more trades done from this site ever again. Great job.
    EDIT: Don't think you can get away with this by making another account, either. IP bans will take you out indefinitely.
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 10th July 2011 at 6:36 AM.

? This is really amazing. I have never seen someone here willingly admit to their scamming. So that's all wonderful and all that you got your little Palkia, because now you won't be allowed to get any more trades done from this site ever again. Great job.
    I don't think he wants to do more trades in fact. But i can't stop from saying... LOL! It's funny how he admits easily like nothing is happening.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    I don't think he wants to do more trades in fact. But i can't stop from saying... LOL! It's funny how he admits easily like nothing is happening.
    Hmm, yes I figured that, but I still, too, can't believe how scammy this is. The sad thing is, she probably can't even clone!

Quote Originally Posted by lucario44444444 View Post
    I would like to report zelromreshiram for the blacklist, she stole my shiny palika, during her cloning, she told me she woulnt give it back ethier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekromreshiram View Post
    Ok, ok whatever, I admit, I stole his palkia, I couldnt resist cause I really wanted one!!!!!!!! So suck it up, ****ing *****es, hes not getting it back
    Theft, huh? Well, lucario, you can have my own shiny Palkia whenever it gets PokeTransferred (I'll make that specific Palkia a priority). As for now, this seems to mean that Zekromreshiram will be added to the blacklist and be unable to trade around here. If he or she attempts to do so, we will not be hasty to infract the user, even to the point of being banned. Thanks!
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

Quote Originally Posted by AromaFlora View Post
    Theft, huh? Well, lucario, you can have my own shiny Palkia whenever it gets PokeTransferred (I'll make that specific Palkia a priority). As for now, this seems to mean that Zekromreshiram will be added to the blacklist and be unable to trade around here. If he or she attempts to do so, we will not be hasty to infract the user, even to the point of being banned. Thanks!
    Wow, you are a great mod! You're kindness makes me want to clone your Palkia and give 1 back to you and Lucario! *sniffles

Wow, you are a great mod! You're kindness makes me want to clone your Palkia and give 1 back to you and Lucario! *sniffles
    Don't worry, she can clone. ;D
    But she needs peoples who can Poketransfer... ;-;

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Quote Originally Posted by Wardek View Post
    Don't worry, she can clone. ;D
    But she needs peoples who can Poketransfer... ;-;
    Then I must help Poketransfer! Also Lucario, when did this happen? Like just now, or previously in the day?

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast