Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Today probably, cause ZR joined today
    gone.

Oh wait, I was supposed to ban her for 3 weeks lol. Sorry, new to this.
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

^ No matter, the ban is done and all.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    Today probably, cause ZR joined today
    Umm... Yeah, I knew that... Carry on!
    AromaFlora, I'll help you Poketransfer. Just let me know when/if it's ok with you.

Username of Scammer: ShaoWeh
    In-Game Name: (don't remember)
    Friend Code: 2022 0300 8734
    What happened: I traded him my Movie 11 Adamant Zekrom and asked him not to redistribute it. Even in my trade shop it says "Do not re-distribute" next to the Zekrom. Yet, he continues to trade it to people.
    Evidence: Here, here, here, and here.

I suppose all I can do is to ask him to stop, but I'll let him come
    argue his side as well.

*PM's

^Click it!^

I probably needed to do this long before, but I'll post it here:

I am not blaming any one person, but be aware of Shiny, Level 100 Porygon-Z on the GTS, as swarms of hacks circulate there like money...I got a hacked one myself for another shiny and released it.

I strongly suggest that you go for either the first or second form on that line, and not the level 100's either.

Thank you; that is all.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by thejt View Post
    Username of Scammer: ShaoWeh
    In-Game Name: (don't remember)
    Friend Code: 2022 0300 8734
    What happened: I traded him my Movie 11 Adamant Zekrom and asked him not to redistribute it. Even in my trade shop it says "Do not re-distribute" next to the Zekrom. Yet, he continues to trade it to people.
    Evidence: Here, here, here, and here.
    well it didnt say in ur shop to not redistribute it until today... but watever... ill stop redistributing the zekrom :P
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    well it didnt say in ur shop to not redistribute it until today... but watever... ill stop redistributing the zekrom :P
    Actually it said that it the day that I offered it. You must have overlooked it or something :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I probably needed to do this long before, but I'll post it here:

I am not blaming any one person, but be aware of Shiny, Level 100 Porygon-Z on the GTS, as swarms of hacks circulate there like money...I got a hacked one myself for another shiny and released it.

I strongly suggest that you go for either the first or second form on that line, and not the level 100's either.

Thank you; that is all.
    ...What shiny pokemons on the GTS are NOT hacked? I'd assume all shiny pokemon on GTS as hacked myself though...Who'd be stupid enough to put shiny into the GTS for random trade? >_>"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Actually it said that it the day that I offered it. You must have overlooked it or something :/
    Actually I just checked your post hystory and you didn't add the part about you not wanting them redistributed untill 23 hours after you first added them. So it was your own fault for not putting the redistribute part in your post when you first offered the Zekrom.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

it only said trade at your own risk. but neway im gonna remove it from my posts if it offends you in any way :P
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    ...What shiny pokemons on the GTS are NOT hacked? I'd assume all shiny pokemon on GTS as hacked myself though...Who'd be stupid enough to put shiny into the GTS for random trade? >_>"
    I admit, there is plenty of risk to this, but lots of people genuinely place their shinies up for trade, hoping for better ones...I've gotten a few perfectly legit ones over the GTS in exchange for pokes of my own.

Yes, I have suffered from hacks such as the one mentioned (there are no Wi-Fi Gift Porygns in existence), but I've also benefited in turn from it...

Just saying...
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I admit, there is plenty of risk to this, but lots of people genuinely place their shinies up for trade, hoping for better ones...I've gotten a few perfectly legit ones over the GTS in exchange for pokes of my own.

Yes, I have suffered from hacks such as the one mentioned (there are no Wi-Fi Gift Porygns in existence), but I've also benefited in turn from it...

Just saying...
    Legit as in legal, or legit as in seriously legit? Note the difference though, since tbh, it's a piece of cake to create a shiny with PokeSav, PokeGen or AR legal enough to pass through GTS, but it's very hard to make legit ones through those. -_-"

Also, I don't see the reason why anyone would ever want to put a shiny on GTS still though, unless 1) they don't know what shiny is; 3) shiny haters; 3) they promptly hack the shininess so they can attract more people. You can't specify whether the pokemon you want in return will be shiny or not. Neither can you specify OT, ID or even moveset to ensure that what you get back will be some kind of event pokemon. GTS only limits it to pokemon species, gender and level and that's all...maybe location of the trader, which isn't any useful to start with. I still doesn't hit me so well of why would anyone want to put a shiny in there though...-.-"

But again, that's just my opinion, so...>_>"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

In my perspective, GTS is definitely a matter of High-Risk, High Reward...Although more risk is involved than anything else...

But it's all a matter of pespective, so I'm not going to press my point and turn this into a pointless argument.
    ------------
    ----------------

People put their shinies on the GTS for the same reason they put up their Palkias asking for Pachirisus, or their Azelfs asking for Toxicroaks.

I don't know what that reason is.

Ju-da-su, if someone was hacking their Pokemon for shininess, that raises the question of what they're doing on the GTS when they can just hack their own Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Ju-da-su, if someone was hacking their Pokemon for shininess, that raises the question of what they're doing on the GTS when they can just hack their own Pokemon.
    It's the same as scamming. For example, let's say I was a scammer, but I only wanted legit Pokemons, so I hacked a Shiny Palkia for a Shiny Lugia; and after the trade the person that I traded with got the hacked Palkia while I received a legit Lugia, so that means I scammed that person. People do the same at the GTS, seeking legit stuff by offering hacks, or just do it for wasting space and annoying others.

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Username of Scammer: Bob517
    In-Game Name: Dont remember
    Friend Code: 1893 2713 9522
    What happened: well he offered me a shiny lugia and a shiny palkia for my shiny thundurus and shiny dratini w/ egg moves. We traded and I noticed that his pokemon had premier ribbons and that they were cloned with pokecheck. He told me that in his shop said he used pokecheck to clone which it didnt. I told him to trade me back the original pokemon. Once we traded I checked my messages and he said if he could trade me clones. I dont know if the pokemon he gave me are cloned or not because he didnt use the pokecheck this time if he did clone them.

The only proof I have is his shop not saying that he uses pokecheck to clone and our conversation.

His in game was NIthin
    Last edited by trainer7715; 26th July 2011 at 5:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trainer7715 View Post
    What happened: well he offered me a shiny lugia and a shiny palkia for my shiny thundurus and shiny dratini w/ egg moves. We traded and I noticed that his pokemon had premier ribbons and that they were cloned with pokecheck. He told me that in his shop said he used pokecheck to clone which it didnt. I told him to trade me back the original pokemon. Once we traded I checked my messages and he said if he could trade me clones. I dont know if the pokemon he gave me are cloned or not because he didnt use the pokecheck this time if he did clone them.

The only proof I have is his shop not saying that he uses pokecheck to clone and our conversation.

I second this. The DW Arceus I recieved from him has a premier ribbon which shouldn't come with it...
    White FC: 4212 5742 2236
    Soul Silver FC: 0948 8867 7496

Was this from the forums or chat?

If it was from the forums could one of you give me his username
    so that I can PM him?

Edit: Nevermind, I found and PM'd him. He has a day or 2 to
    respond or he will be blacklisted.

^Click it!^

Quote Originally Posted by trainer7715 View Post

The only proof I have is his shop not saying that he uses pokecheck to clone and

His in game was NIthin
    Ok im sorry thought it said that didn't sorry to waste ure time I updated it

Quote Originally Posted by nyymvp View Post
    I second this. The DW Arceus I recieved from him has a premier ribbon which shouldn't come with it...
    Ok I'm sorry I forgot to mention I use pokecheck to clone which gives them those ribbons sorry for the trouble

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Click for Pokes/Services/Items/Jobs
    FC: 1893 2713 9522
    Time Zone:GMT-7
    Trade Times:10:00 pm-4:00 am GMT-7
    Favorite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by bob517 View Post
    Ok im sorry thought it said that didn't sorry to waste ure time I updated it

Ok I'm sorry I forgot to mention I use pokecheck to clone which gives them those ribbons sorry for the trouble
    I mean I am not mad since it was a giveaway, but I would have preferred if you just said it was cloned . I am pretty sure I can flip it for somthing else then
    Last edited by nyymvp; 26th July 2011 at 7:08 AM.
    White FC: 4212 5742 2236
    Soul Silver FC: 0948 8867 7496

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by bob517 View Post
    Just remember that if a Pokemon is given any ribbons from Pokecheck that it can't normally have then that makes the Pokemon hacked. And the Trade Forum Rules state that you aren't allowed to trade hacked Pokemon on this site.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

username of scammer: heiiumzz
    ingame name: dont remember
    game fc: 5243 2783 1934
    what happened: he traded me a hacked speed boost blaziken and i asked him if we could do a tradeback and he agreed but he said that he was going to keep clones of my pokemon. i told him that he needed to delete the clones but he said that clones werent illegal and i told him that i was going to blacklist him if he didnt do that and he said on my vms that he didnt care if he got blacklisted and he didnt care for his trading account.
    Ash Fc:4727-7990-3440 (Black)
    I like to battle in any gen if you want to battle me send me a pm.I'm a shiny collector so if you have any flawless shiny unova pokemon for trade send me a pm. If I by accident trade you a hacked pokemon just send me a pm and i will trade back as soon as possible than i will release the pokemon.

My Shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=533224

Spoiler:- My RNGed Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Poke16Freak View Post
    username of scammer: heiiumzz
    ingame name: dont remember
    game fc: 5243 2783 1934
    what happened: he traded me a hacked speed boost blaziken and i asked him if we could do a tradeback and he agreed but he said that he was going to keep clones of my pokemon. i told him that he needed to delete the clones but he said that clones werent illegal and i told him that i was going to blacklist him if he didnt do that and he said on my vms that he didnt care if he got blacklisted and he didnt care for his trading account.

Well i offered him for a trade back + a couple of flawless shinies for troubling him. Well, im not gonna waste my time arguing, so just do what u guys may

Peace.

Edit: i did not scam him, he got the exact pokemon he requested. I apologise for the hacked blaziken. I have deleted it from my shop and are prompting people who wants a trade back to pm/ vm me. I did not know the pokemon was hacked as it was given to me by my best buddy, pambihirang.

So once again, i hope this will resolved soon

Peace ^_^v
    Last edited by heiiumzz; 4th August 2011 at 11:57 AM.
    Click Image To Go To My Shop

My Pokemon takes down the strongest of all walls, and tanks the strongest of all hits. Give them the pleasure of destroying your team.

Pokemon White Friend Code: 5243 2783 1934

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A 3v3 Flat Rule Battle

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast