Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Well , look dude , if ur making up stories that i were scamming you , i could make up another story for u.

Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon

User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

lol feel free i have no interest in continuing the talking with you im just waiting for skitty to come back and see the evidence i provided and make sure you get what you deserve for scamming
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

White FC 3138 5761 0366

please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

Go on , im getting all my previous successful 2 on 1 trade partner to come and post if i scam. And if they did , it would lower my chances of getting accused
    SkittyOnWailord : Sorry there...
    Last edited by manaphyfan; 21st April 2011 at 3:24 PM.

User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

thats fine get as many as you like it doesnt mean a thing does it i could scam 1 person and not scam 100 other it doesnt mean i didnt scam that 1 person does it ? have fun with that anyway

White FC 3138 5761 0366

please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

Quote Originally Posted by manaphyfan View Post
    yup i had some internet connections and i told u why , and later i went in and traded with u , u can check with every one else i traded with , and ask if i scam.
    Oh yes , mike why are u giving it half done? Heres a full :
    Those extra 2 messages don't seem to change anything, at all.

Also, I didn't report manaphyfan, I merely responded to his accusations and provided proof that he did indeed act out of line.

It really doesn't make any sense why a long time member like manaphyfan would start scamming now, but that's just me.

EDIT: I notice that there's a huge gap in messaging before you trade and after the trade goes sour.
    Serebii was having some server issues less than a week ago, it's possible that some correspondence was simply unsent and resulted in a case of lost in translation between you two.
    Last edited by Sabconth; 21st April 2011 at 3:39 PM.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

If i were to scam u for a little pokemon , why not i scam others? I have alot more pokemon that are more rare than shiny charizard. I have been trading 2 pokemon worth more than a shiny charizard for 1 pokemon , if i were to scam , which would i scam? You with a charizard which i cared nothing about as i dont collect shinys? Or i would scam better stuff?

lol so if were going by that then why would i care ? if you have given me the charizard and haxorus why would i go through all this effort ? what do i gain from any of this ? ... oh thats rite nothing if it were the case you had actually traded me them both you could say il give you darkrai back then just give me my pokemon back but you havent and i have no idea why he decided to scam me now he claimed he was having connection problems after ignoring me and then i still sat there waiting i offered to take down the comments and sig as soon as he completeled the deal but he refused ive not asked at any point for the pokemon to be ev'd ive not said he scams everyone but he did scam me and im making sure that its known he scammed me out of a 2 for 1 deal like i said im leaving it up to the mods now ive provided all the evidence that i have and im not struggling for shinies or events myself feel free to check this is about getting a childish person to admit he scammed me and pay the consequences i dont care if he gets a warning or just muted for a day as long as they do something about it if it goes no where well it will just show me how flawed this trade forum is if people can do stuff like this and get away with saying no i didnt a plainly lie over and over anyone with a brain can see hes already made up plenty of crap and admitted to making it up its not for me or anyone other than the mods to decide what to do next but seriously just because hes a long a time member should not change a dam thing people have already posted about how his behaviour is and what hes like he may not scam everyone but he sure is a pissy little brat who likes to get his own way i dont even care if hes not forced to give me the charizard as long as something is done about this its ridiculous its even gone on this long

White FC 3138 5761 0366

No offense to either of you but it's really hard to get a straight judgement on this story with the way you type.

Also, I just see manaphyfan as a harasser. And by reading your sig I don't see any evidence at all that Mike was whining about the Charizard not being EV'd. This seems like a lot of made up stories.

UFT Shinies and Events! Shinies now sorted by REGION!

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Current Hunts
    Heatmor {MM - On hold}; Squirtle {MM - On hold};
    YouTube DeviantART -- RE Banner by Nakashima <3

From what I understand they traded hacorus for darkrai and were supposed to trade fodder for charizard but manaphyfan backed out before they traded fodder for charizard, it's as simple as that, so manaphy fan just needs to trade him charizard for fodder and it's resolved

i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
    And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan

i said aready , he made up stories about me scamming , imma make up stories back.
    And i aready traded him my charizard how can i trade him again? i only have 1 and i dont collect shinys as i aready gave up my shiny team plan

If you are telling the truth and believe you've done nothing wrong, threatening to "make up stories" in retaliation sounds incredibly foolish.

It would kill your credibility in this matter.
    My Anime List

Well , he too did make up storys so why cant i?

Well , he too did make up storys so why cant i?

Because it would be immature and wrong.

It won't help you one bit.

Is it possible you traded him the charizard, the connection cut out and the pokemon was lost?

That would explain why neither of you have it.
    My Anime List

Ok lemme brief this : i gone in trading wih him and i notice my haxorus and charizard had item on so i went out and remove it and wen in and put both pokemon there to proof that i had both which i normally does when i trade so he choosen to trade haxorus first so it done but when it was transfering i notice my internet was weak as u can see from the time which i took like 5min to reply 1message and then when we were going back to the select pokemon mode i dc and ictold him i had weak connection as i refresh message was long and then when i go in we traded too and on the same page after we done i switch off my ds which i normally does as i was lazy to slowly go out but normally it was sucessful or should i say work all the time
    Last edited by manaphyfan; 21st April 2011 at 5:27 PM.

Ok lemme brief this : i gone in trading wih him and i notice my haxorus and charizard had item on so i went out and remove it and wen in and put both pokemon there to proof that i had both which i normally does when i trade so he choosen to trade haxorus first so it done but when it was transfering i notice my internet was weak as u can see from the time which i took like 5min to reply 1message and then when we were going back to the select pokemon mode i dc and ictold him i had weak connection as i refresh message was long and then when i go in we traded too and on the same page after we done i switch off my ds which i normally does as i was lazy to slowly go out but normally it was sucessful or should i say work all the time

Right.

Sounds to me like it's very possible chaizard either went MIA during the trade due to bad connection.

or, when you traded the charizard and shut off your ds so quickly, the trade may not have been registered fully.

That's all i can think of.
    My Anime List

Anyway i have to go aleep as its almost 12am as u see i stay in singapore , bye see u all 6-8hours later

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Ok, so you're saying that your internet connection is bad and you might have turned off your DS before it finished saving? It sounds to me like you doing those things might have cloned the garbage Pokemon and erased the Charizard (which happened to me once in D/P when the other person's internet cut out).
    Can both of you tell me what the garbage Pokemon you were trading for the Charizard was? Because if you both have the same garbage Pokemon then that's what happened and this whole mess can be figured out quickly.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

what u mean garbage pokemon? i dont really get u stright

what u mean garbage pokemon? i dont really get u stright
    She means the pokemon you DID trade. You said Darkrai for haxorus, then garbage for charizard. Let's say you DID trade, but the internet cut out. That would mean that if you both have the garbage pokemon but no charizard, it got cloned, but the charizard is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    She means the pokemon you DID trade. You said Darkrai for haxorus, then garbage for charizard. Let's say you DID trade, but the internet cut out. That would mean that if you both have the garbage pokemon but no charizard, it got cloned, but the charizard is lost.
    I'm a guy. And yes, that was my question. Your trade was

Darkrai for Haxorus and
    *Something* for Charizard

What exactly was that something?
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    I'm a guy. And yes, that was my question. Your trade was

Darkrai for Haxorus and
    *Something* for Charizard

What exactly was that something?
    oops... D:

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    oops... D:
    No problem.
    なにがでるかな!?

Hey, is there an actual LIST we can see so before we make our trades we can check if they're on the banlist or is checking sigs the only way?
    My G5 Team|
    ------------

add me on MSN to trade: soulzityr@hotmail.com
    or
    PM me but MSN better

I have:
    Shiny Dusknoir lvl 100
    Zorua w/ Dark Pulse
    Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur

others

I would like to Report: lalasiny
    his FC is:4212 3252 0766
    What happened was:
    he had 6 event pokemon that I wanted. I had some legendaries that he wanted. I traded him my 6 legendaries for his 6 events. Only to find out his events are hacked. They are Japanese events with english names. I have already checked at the hack check thread that they are hacked. He refused to trade me back after i explained to him that they are hacked and why.
    For evidence i have:
    all 6 pokemon and i have kept the PMs and i have reported them
    Pokemon HG FC - 3267 0193 6201
    Pokemon Black FC - 2537 2934 3387
    I'm looking for flawless, shiny and event Pokemon
    My Event Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Events:

no he didnt trade as in not even got to the point where we traded he put charizard up then went to the next screen and then just left he knows i didnt recive the charizard and he knows he didnt even try trade it hes backed himself into a corner now by lying and is desperately trying to cover his *** but either way the junk poke i put up for trade was foongus lvl 20 its still in my box because it never even got the chance to be taken up i put it up and he put charizard up then he went off and well you know the rest by now

White FC 3138 5761 0366

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast