Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benefactor View Post
    Wow you're completely missing the point.

    1. I guess by your logic I should just give away all my Pokemon because they're clones?

    2. I'll say it again, what you read from me was after two deleted VMs and I was running out of patience. He was trying to delete evidence and get away with it. I already tried being calm with him.

    3. I honestly don't care if I get it back, the whole purpose of a tradeback is so that HE DOESN'T have it anymore.

    i didn't say that you should give them away im saying if you weren't happy with the trade you should have sent him a pm with no threats and your last reason is just pathetic its pokemon not a million dollars

  2. #777
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew master4-10-90 View Post
    i didn't say that you should give them away im saying if you weren't happy with the trade you should have sent him a pm with no threats and your last reason is just pathetic its pokemon not a million dollars
    But he is right though. You don't trade someone, expecting it to be an equal deal, and then realize you were tricked. I don't think you really understand that some traders take time out of their own day to help trade with these people like your friend.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    But he is right though. You don't trade someone, expecting it to be an equal deal, and then realize you were tricked. I don't think you really understand that some traders take time out of their own day to help trade with these people like your friend.
    yeah exactly some people dont have the spare time to do tradebacks just for the sake of someone not having your pokemon is plain ridiculous learn from your mistake and move on its just a game at the end of the day

  4. #779
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California, U.S.
    Posts
    236

    Default

    lol wow, I think I'm done talking to moe_abz. His refusing to even help his case is laughable. Avoiding the subject is obviously not a good thing too.

    All he had to do was trade back (plus he'd receive some legal goodies from me), but it seems he's absolutely refusing to do so. If he "doesn't have time", then make time. I could keep saying "I don't have time", and I really do, but I'm able to through devotion, organization, and perhaps kindness. I haven't even done my homework yet... (Plus it's weekend.)

    I've PMed user moe_abz about the case and... despite my presence and effort, he just said this: "i never said Jirachi was flawless i said it was near flawless and zekrom i got from a trade plus his pokemon were cloned mine weren't so its no big loss to him"

    The issue is that Benefactor expected the Pokemon to be flawless (which was agreed on prior to the trade). However, it's only after the trade is it known that the Pokemon to be "near flawless". Knowing that fact, Benefactor became displeased with the trade and asked for a tradeback. There, moe_abz bluntly refused and kept the Pokemon for himself. This shows moe_abz to be quite untrustworthy - is he content that Benefactor is displeased and would rather keep it that way?

    I nag on, and get this "the pokemon are being ev trained by my friend and so what he can keep my pokemon and clone them but i cant? and his got a right to make threats its stupid to do a tradeback just so i dont have the pokemon dont you agree ". Avoiding the trade by "giving it to a friend" and just being completely oblivious to the case... I don't see any reason why this user should not be blacklisted right now.

    Blacklisted for scamming. Sorry guys defending him, but this is just plain silly.

    If this user wants to prove to himself that he's trustworthy, then he'll have to do two things: do the tradeback and help the community in a positive way, be it PokeTransferring, EV Training, item providing, etc. Just be helpful! Given the time, the user may be unblacklisted and proven trustworthy again.

    Btw, it's only a 3 week ban if you're reading this, moe_abz. Don't worry - that's nothing.

    @benlo7, a month you say? Hmm... how odd. Give me a sec to see his latest activity.

    Hmm, the 7th, and it was even weekend for the past few days. Suspicious to me. If he's inactive, there isn't much hope trying to get in contact with him, though I'll drop a PM at his door. I'll give him a 2 day wait.
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

    Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

    FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

  5. #780
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AromaFlora View Post
    lol wow, I think I'm done talking to moe_abz. His refusing to even help his case is laughable. Avoiding the subject is obviously not a good thing too.

    All he had to do was trade back (plus he'd receive some legal goodies from me), but it seems he's absolutely refusing to do so. If he "doesn't have time", then make time. I could keep saying "I don't have time", and I really do, but I'm able to through devotion, organization, and perhaps kindness. I haven't even done my homework yet... (Plus it's weekend.)

    I've PMed user moe_abz about the case and... despite my presence and effort, he just said this: "i never said Jirachi was flawless i said it was near flawless and zekrom i got from a trade plus his pokemon were cloned mine weren't so its no big loss to him"

    The issue is that Benefactor expected the Pokemon to be flawless (which was agreed on prior to the trade). However, it's only after the trade is it known that the Pokemon to be "near flawless". Knowing that fact, Benefactor became displeased with the trade and asked for a tradeback. There, moe_abz bluntly refused and kept the Pokemon for himself. This shows moe_abz to be quite untrustworthy - is he content that Benefactor is displeased and would rather keep it that way?

    I nag on, and get this "the pokemon are being ev trained by my friend and so what he can keep my pokemon and clone them but i cant? and his got a right to make threats its stupid to do a tradeback just so i dont have the pokemon dont you agree ". Avoiding the trade by "giving it to a friend" and just being completely oblivious to the case... I don't see any reason why this user should not be blacklisted right now.

    Blacklisted for scamming. Sorry guys defending him, but this is just plain silly.

    If this user wants to prove to himself that he's trustworthy, then he'll have to do two things: do the tradeback and help the community in a positive way, be it PokeTransferring, EV Training, item providing, etc. Just be helpful! Given the time, the user may be unblacklisted and proven trustworthy again.

    Btw, it's only a 3 week ban if you're reading this, moe_abz. Don't worry - that's nothing.

    @benlo7, a month you say? Hmm... how odd. Give me a sec to see his latest activity.

    Hmm, the 7th, and it was even weekend for the past few days. Suspicious to me. If he's inactive, there isn't much hope trying to get in contact with him, though I'll drop a PM at his door. I'll give him a 2 day wait.


    AromaFlora and her awesomeness!

  6. #781
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    47

    Default

    [QUOTE=AromaFlora;13419924]lol wow, I think I'm done talking to moe_abz. His refusing to even help his case is laughable. Avoiding the subject is obviously not a good thing too.

    All he had to do was trade back (plus he'd receive some legal goodies from me), but it seems he's absolutely refusing to do so. If he "doesn't have time", then make time. I could keep saying "I don't have time", and I really do, but I'm able to through devotion, organization, and perhaps kindness. I haven't even done my homework yet... (Plus it's weekend.)

    I've PMed user moe_abz about the case and... despite my presence and effort, he just said this: "i never said Jirachi was flawless i said it was near flawless and zekrom i got from a trade plus his pokemon were cloned mine weren't so its no big loss to him"

    The issue is that Benefactor expected the Pokemon to be flawless (which was agreed on prior to the trade). However, it's only after the trade is it known that the Pokemon to be "near flawless". Knowing that fact, Benefactor became displeased with the trade and asked for a tradeback. There, moe_abz bluntly refused and kept the Pokemon for himself. This shows moe_abz to be quite untrustworthy - is he content that Benefactor is displeased and would rather keep it that way?

    I nag on, and get this "the pokemon are being ev trained by my friend and so what he can keep my pokemon and clone them but i cant? and his got a right to make threats its stupid to do a tradeback just so i dont have the pokemon dont you agree ". Avoiding the trade by "giving it to a friend" and just being completely oblivious to the case... I don't see any reason why this user should not be blacklisted right now.

    Blacklisted for scamming. Sorry guys defending him, but this is just plain silly.

    If this user wants to prove to himself that he's trustworthy, then he'll have to do two things: do the tradeback and help the community in a positive way, be it PokeTransferring, EV Training, item providing, etc. Just be helpful! Given the time, the user may be unblacklisted and proven trustworthy again.

    Btw, it's only a 3 week ban if you're reading this, moe_abz. Don't worry - that's nothing.


    but it is pretty pathetic the whole trade back people need to act bit mature about the issue

  7. #782
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew master4-10-90 View Post
    but it is pretty pathetic the whole trade back people need to act bit mature about the issue
    *Steps onto soap box*
    First off, I would like to say I am anti-cloning and personally don't value RNG'd clones as high as my non-RNG'd uncloned pokemon. However, other people value things differently, and one must take that into account when arranging a trade. If either person feels they are not getting something of equal value in return, then the trade should not take place at all.

    If you don't know what "flawless" "EVs" or "IVs" mean, don't pretend to. Just ask what someone means when they ask for such a pokemon, and they will be happy to educate you in "Pokemon 301: Why We Keep Playing Past Age 20".

    Language can be a difficult barrier to overcome, but if one wants to trade on a site that is not their native language, then one must put forth the effort to understand fully what is expected of them. If a misunderstanding occurs, all it takes is for the inadvertent scammer to say "I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you wanted. Let me give you your pokemon back."

    There are consequences to ones actions. If you lie, and effectively steal something that belongs to someone else, then you SHOULD be banned. The trade back is there for one reason, and it's not so that the offending player no longer owns the pokemon. After all, it would be just as easy for the thief to clone the pokemon before trading back. No, good people, the purpose of the trade back is to give the thief a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of the community.

    In short, good sir, the mature thing to do in this case would be to trade back and prove that you are willing to put forth the effort in redeeming your good name.
    The immature thing to do would be to lie about what you agreed to in the first place, stomp your feet and say "NO! It's mine now and I'm not giving it back!"
    The latter would be the behavior of a 5 year old.
    *Steps off of soap box*
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.

    Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!
    Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

  8. #783
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    *Steps onto soap box*
    First off, I would like to say I am anti-cloning and personally don't value RNG'd clones as high as my non-RNG'd uncloned pokemon. However, other people value things differently, and one must take that into account when arranging a trade. If either person feels they are not getting something of equal value in return, then the trade should not take place at all.

    If you don't know what "flawless" "EVs" or "IVs" mean, don't pretend to. Just ask what someone means when they ask for such a pokemon, and they will be happy to educate you in "Pokemon 301: Why We Keep Playing Past Age 20".

    Language can be a difficult barrier to overcome, but if one wants to trade on a site that is not their native language, then one must put forth the effort to understand fully what is expected of them. If a misunderstanding occurs, all it takes is for the inadvertent scammer to say "I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you wanted. Let me give you your pokemon back."

    There are consequences to ones actions. If you lie, and effectively steal something that belongs to someone else, then you SHOULD be banned. The trade back is there for one reason, and it's not so that the offending player no longer owns the pokemon. After all, it would be just as easy for the thief to clone the pokemon before trading back. No, good people, the purpose of the trade back is to give the thief a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of the community.

    In short, good sir, the mature thing to do in this case would be to trade back and prove that you are willing to put forth the effort in redeeming your good name.
    The immature thing to do would be to lie about what you agreed to in the first place, stomp your feet and say "NO! It's mine now and I'm not giving it back!"
    The latter would be the behavior of a 5 year old.
    *Steps off of soap box*
    1) Pokemon 301: Why We Keep Playing Past Age 20-by far the funniest thing i have heard today, Thanks for the bright spot

    2) just wanted to say Bravo. I don't think anyone could have explained the situation better. Very nice
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  9. #784

    Default

    Thank you very much for the support guys, and thanks to AromaFlora for handling this so well. He was lying if he told you they were even near flawless, I don't think an "above average" Jirachi and a "decent" Zekrom qualifies
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/24c61j7.png[/IMG]

    Click above to visit my shop! Thanks to PKMNRookie for the userbar!

    Black FC: 5286 2630 4542

  10. #785
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Username of Scammer: Sebgar
    In-Game Name: Forgot
    Friend Code: I have it on my Pal Pad but cant view it
    What happened: This person wanted one of my DW Vulpix and offered me some Pokemon. I accepted a Mew and after the trade I found out it was a hack via the OT name and Ribbon didn't match the one in the Serebii Event Database. After I informed him he said he didn't know it was a hack and said he would trade back. After waiting he logged off and quit responding to my PMs. I already reported the PMs.

    edit:

    Username of Scammer: Sebgar
    In-Game Name: Forgot
    Friend Code: I have it on my Pal Pad but cant view it
    What happened: This person wanted one of my DW Vulpix and offered me some Pokemon. I accepted a Mew and after the trade I found out it was a hack via the OT name and Ribbon didn't match the one in the Serebii Event Database. After I informed him he said he didn't know it was a hack and said he would trade back. After waiting he logged off and quit responding to my PMs. I already reported the PMs. Its been a week already since this happened. And still no response
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

    Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

  11. #786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    Username of Scammer: Sebgar
    In-Game Name: Forgot
    Friend Code: I have it on my Pal Pad but cant view it
    What happened: This person wanted one of my DW Vulpix and offered me some Pokemon. I accepted a Mew and after the trade I found out it was a hack via the OT name and Ribbon didn't match the one in the Serebii Event Database. After I informed him he said he didn't know it was a hack and said he would trade back. After waiting he logged off and quit responding to my PMs. I already reported the PMs.
    Can you show screenshots
    Of the Hacked Mew?

    Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

  12. #787
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Unfortunately no. My camera is broken. I know it is a hack because the OT is Wi-Fi and has a Premier Ribbon. It is also in a Cherish Ball
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

    Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

  13. #788
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    when you mess with us
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    The same kind of thing happened to me with Onixthebeast, except I didn't complain about it. It sort of ticked me off that I was lied to about 4 Flawless Pokemon, but I didn't quickly resort to the blacklist. Obviously if the guy didn't want to take it up in public, he probably was trying to scam you.


    Actually, this has happened to me before. You would be cloning some pokemon in boxes with like 20 other Pokemon, then you accidentally move the pokemon your cloning over another pokemon, then they switch. Pretty much if you would change the box after that you lose the pokemon who you weren't cloning. The only way to recover this is to turn off the game and turn it back on.

    So don't say something doesn't exist before it actually happens to you. Go ahead try it out.
    That's happened to me with the cloning code I use, and nothing's happened. It could be two different codes we're using. So I apologize, but before you start sniping at me you should know my point of view.
    Last edited by Abstinence Pistols; 17th September 2011 at 11:45 PM.

  14. #789
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California, U.S.
    Posts
    236

    Default

    @ShaoWeh, when did this happen? Perhaps you need to give him a day or two, but if happened like 2-3 days ago, hmm...
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

    Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

    FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

  15. #790
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AromaFlora View Post
    @ShaoWeh, when did this happen? Perhaps you need to give him a day or two, but if happened like 2-3 days ago, hmm...
    It happened earlier today but I'll give him a few days. It's not really a big loss on my part but I want others to be aware of this person.
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

    Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

  16. #791
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Username of Scammer: Japan
    In-Game Name: Black
    Friend Code:4083 4816 1451
    What happened: He first comes to my thread claiming to trade me his korean DW Chimchar. When the trade finally happened, he slipped in a Japanese DW Chimchar instead. He left the Wi-fi room and when I ask for a trade back, he never did. This pretty much meant I traded him the Pokemon he wanted but I never got what he said he would trade me. When I contacted him he first he said that I didn't want a trade-back, but when I tell him that I did, he said he had Wi-Fi problems for a month.

  17. #792
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Username of Scammer: Japan
    In-Game Name: Black
    Friend Code:4083 4816 1451
    What happened: He first comes to my thread claiming to trade me his korean DW Chimchar. When the trade finally happened, he slipped in a Japanese DW Chimchar instead. He left the Wi-fi room and when I ask for a trade back, he never did. This pretty much meant I traded him the Pokemon he wanted but I never got what he said he would trade me. When I contacted him he first he said that I didn't want a trade-back, but when I tell him that I did, he said he had Wi-Fi problems for a month.

    Now is my turn.

    Mods, people on Serebii...

    You can even read our conversation (I added him to ignore list but he posted something in Trading Blacklist so I figure it was me)

    Its true when he said I haded Wifi problems...also it was true when I mistakenly traded him a Japanese Chimchar...

    Ok so I asked him if we can trade Tomorrow..and everything was perfect until..he started cursing,saying mean things to me etc.

    I told him to Calm Down..but it didn't work...
    He continued so I asked for trade-back which he replied

    Get out of my face
    Which also said that he didn't want to trade with me anymore

    So again with the wasteless posts...Added him to ignore list..and THIS Happened.

  18. #793
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Well, from an outsider's point of view, I saw it all happen (well, ALMOST all), and some of the details may be found on my own VM page as well.

    I won't make any comments on here, but I can provide any further information should it be needed.
    Signature edited due to exceeding spoiler limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Looking for a flawless, Brave/Adamant/Jolly PC Tohoku Victini


    My Trophy Case
    Shiny Mew (Jp.), Old Sea Chart || Tutored 4th Gen moves. Uncloned -- First obtained through cartridge, through legitimate means. UNIQUE
    Jirachi, WISHMKR || UT. Uncloned -- Obtained & tutored 3rd Gen exclusive moves through 100% legitimate means. Obtained directly from the OT. Still on 4th Gen cartridge. UNIQUE

        Spoiler:- My Top WANTS:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  19. #794
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Well, from an outsider's point of view, I saw it all happen (well, ALMOST all), and some of the details may be found on my own VM page as well.

    I won't make any comments on here, but I can provide any further information should it be needed.


    As of that Cosmic Fury told me to apologize to him but I simply couldn't because of his curses and his foolish acts..

  20. #795
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Now is my turn.

    Mods, people on Serebii...

    You can even read our conversation (I added him to ignore list but he posted something in Trading Blacklist so I figure it was me)

    Its true when he said I haded Wifi problems...also it was true when I mistakenly traded him a Japanese Chimchar...

    Ok so I asked him if we can trade Tomorrow..and everything was perfect until..he started cursing,saying mean things to me etc.

    I told him to Calm Down..but it didn't work...
    He continued so I asked for trade-back which he replied



    Which also said that he didn't want to trade with me anymore

    So again with the wasteless posts...Added him to ignore list..and THIS Happened.
    Nope. I told you that I wanted to trade back and then never trade again. As for cursing and saying "mean things" I said stop b%tching. He on the other hand posted a video, and messaged other users about how I was somehow not calm about the situation.

  21. #796
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    Nope. I told you that I wanted to trade back and then never trade again. As for cursing and saying "mean things" I said stop b%tching. He on the other hand posted a video, messaged other users about how I was somehow not calm about the situation.

    Yepp I sent him a video of how he feels..do you wanna show them?

    Trade-Back = Trade the pokes you asked back ok? I don't even need the Chimchar anymore you can have it for free.

    See how Im being nice to him, and yet he stills reply "Violently".

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    As of that Cosmic Fury told me to apologize to him but I simply couldn't because of his curses and his foolish acts..
    Actually, I had only asked you to at least try to get along with the other guy before things came to this...

    Apparently it has, and as I might be intruding on the whole mess by this point, I'll simply step off my soapbox and go back to lurking in the Trade Forum.
    Signature edited due to exceeding spoiler limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Looking for a flawless, Brave/Adamant/Jolly PC Tohoku Victini


    My Trophy Case
    Shiny Mew (Jp.), Old Sea Chart || Tutored 4th Gen moves. Uncloned -- First obtained through cartridge, through legitimate means. UNIQUE
    Jirachi, WISHMKR || UT. Uncloned -- Obtained & tutored 3rd Gen exclusive moves through 100% legitimate means. Obtained directly from the OT. Still on 4th Gen cartridge. UNIQUE

        Spoiler:- My Top WANTS:

    I have claimed Volcarona! Tremble, ye mighty, and despair!

  23. #798
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I read the rules violated none so really I didn't want to get this far..anyways its 12:00 pm and I might as well be getting back to bed...

    I might not come back in 7 hours but ill check..see yall!

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Yepp I sent him a video of how he feels..do you wanna show them?

    Trade-Back = Trade the pokes you asked back ok? I don't even need the Chimchar anymore you can have it for free.

    See how Im being nice to him, and yet he stills reply "Violently".
    You don't get it. I'm not getting the Chimchar for free because I've already traded something for it. I held up my side of the deal when you didn't. That is called scamming, btw. I am replying matter-of-factly, not violently, and the video was pretty much something a troll would use. I was calm the whole situation but I understandably got agitated when he acted as if he ruled over me.

  25. #800
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    You don't get it. I'm not getting the Chimchar for free because I've already traded something for it. I held up my side of the deal when you didn't. That is called scamming, btw. I am replying matter-of-factly, not violently, and the video was pretty much something a troll would use. I was calm the whole situation but I understandably got agitated when he acted as if he ruled over me.

    No you were never calm you got frustrated because you still think I scammed I didn't? It was a mistake and im trying to help you out but your still making it worse.

    Plus you said that you didn't want to trade with me anymore in our conversation! Why the hell you still continue!?

    Holy crap I gtg tmrw I should be able to check this and see what else hes "Lieing" about .

Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •