Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

@ shuckle; I can answer that to save some time. There is a VM where they confirm their trade in the convo Zak linked:
    Are trade was my DW jolly Korean Rayquaza
    for your DW squirtle...

I don't ever clone on pokecheck with the extra ribbons...

Did you have that link?
    and this is the squirtle listed in Japan's trade shop:
    My {DW} #007 Japanese Squirtle (ゼニガメ)
    (ID: | OT: マイケル )

Rain Dish - Bold
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    *Moves will be added*
    Availability: Level 10 UT
    Redis: Non-Redis
    Notes: Another beast one but in a Dream Ball
    The OT is completely different from what Zak received. The last time Japan's thread had been edited was the 24th, the VM conversation was yesterday, so it's not like Zak could have meant a different squirtle that had been removed from the thread.

@ everyone else, about reporting to Smogon mods, no need. If he doesn't cause any problems there, its fine. If he DOES cause problems, Smogon's mods will handle it quickly enough.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    I agree here. ShadowKyogre said that the trade was initiated
    on the 28th of August, and there was no mention of it being
    Non-Redis. Japan's shop opened on the 4th of September with
    the redis rights, so since they were made ex post facto they
    are irrelevant with regards to this trade.

@ Zak Attack XIII: Do you have anything other than VM's to
    show this? From what I could see in your convo, everything
    looked like the trade was fine.
    What about if SK got Semi Redis rights on it, instead of Fully Redis. SK would still be able to Redis, but the people he gives it to won't distribute it. That seems like a fair deal. Japan would know the only person distributing his Chimchar and it would only be 2 people on this site distributing it, each with equivalent Redis rights. I don't really see why you wouldn't just want to go with this compromise instead of arguing over it and nothing gets done.

All that sees that as fair say "Aye"
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biosci View Post
    What about if SK got Semi Redis rights on it, instead of Fully Redis. SK would still be able to Redis, but the people he gives it to won't distribute it. That seems like a fair deal. Japan would know the only person distributing his Chimchar and it would only be 2 people on this site distributing it, each with equivalent Redis rights. I don't really see why you wouldn't just want to go with this compromise instead of arguing over it and nothing gets done.

All that sees that as fair say "Aye"
    Hmm, no one would say "Aye" because one it got old a while ago, and two because I'm not keen on burdening my customer's with redis rights.

He is past his time-limit (even with the time-extension I gave him) So he is now fair game for banning/blacklisting :/

Yep - and so Japan's been put on the blacklist and all.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    @ Zak Attack XIII: Do you have anything other than VM's to
    show this? From what I could see in your convo, everything
    looked like the trade was fine.
    @Shuckle
    yes I posted about it in his shop..
    thats were I tell Him I asked for His(I said "YOUR" in the Vms) DW squirtle and he said
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    I told you it was other one I received.
    Which he clearly Did not In the VM you read.
    which is the only conversation we had other then in his shop.

Also Dangertrout POST on this thread earlier today was spot on... this is exactly what happen.
    Last edited by Zak Attack XIII; 27th September 2011 at 4:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Yep - and so Japan's been put on the blacklist and all.
    Hmm, it's finally happened then. Well, thanks for helping and everything guys, I appreciate it alot. Hopefully I never have to post on here again, but who knows.

Yes thank God justice has been made :-)

20307 Events ,and Continuing

username: bhowe90
    in game name : Ben (female, his pokes numbers are red)
    friend code: 4384 3104 6028
    what happened:

he contacted me about my shiny adamant mold breaker haxorus and said i could choose 2 pokes from his list, i traded it for his shiny feraligatr and shiny arbok. 15 mins after the trade i looked at summarys and they were both likely hacked, so i checked out the hack check thread and everyone said hacks, then i pmed him, he ignored it, i then vmed him earlier today. Then i looked at his vm again and what i posted was deleted so hes obviously trying to hide it.

if you need any evidence, someone told me that mods can check our pms/vms , although all youll see is mostly pre-trade because he/she hasnt contacted me since. theres also discussion in hack-check thread about the pokes he traded me.
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

*sigh* and this thread had been so quiet recently, i was starting to enjoy it. i guess it can't be helped :/ any way, once the mods get in a trade back will most likely occur, or at least i hope it does for their sake :P
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

as long as there are idiots, this thread will always be active. ill check back here in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    as long as there are idiots, this thread will always be active. ill check back here in the morning
    Man it was quit for a long time, but Albert Einstein says it best, human stupidity is infinite.

I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

I can clone your pokemon in X and Y, Good offers only.
    3DS FC 3497-1187-8628

Check Out My Awesome Trade Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread
    .php?t=543436

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

what happened:

he contacted me about my shiny adamant mold breaker haxorus and said i could choose 2 pokes from his list, i traded it for his shiny feraligatr and shiny arbok. 15 mins after the trade i looked at summarys and they were both likely hacked, so i checked out the hack check thread and everyone said hacks, then i pmed him, he ignored it, i then vmed him earlier today. Then i looked at his vm again and what i posted was deleted so hes obviously trying to hide it.

if you need any evidence, someone told me that mods can check our pms/vms , although all youll see is mostly pre-trade because he/she hasnt contacted me since. theres also discussion in hack-check thread about the pokes he traded me.
    I just sent him a VM about it saying to post in this thread. So we'll just wait a few days and see what he does.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Thanks skitty.

Its one thing to trade hacks by accident but its another to trade pokes knowing they were hacked by himself, thats why i was mad.

Yay, another case to entertain me.

Anyway, it seems that bhowe90 is most likely to be a scammed, seeing as he deliberately deleted the VMs (very foolishly, as that gives it away immediately, since he doesn't have any sensible excuses for that, and the mods can see the convo anyway).

I have a feeling that this case will be yet another long one.

what happened:

If the Pokemon's number is red that doesn't mean its OT was female, it means it's shiny. The OT's name has to be in red for them to have been female.

Oh i confused the two, they are still obvious hacks though

As long as no one posts here anything that doesn't involve the scam report, we wouldn't have reached 50 pages of bs. Just let the mods deal with what happened, and only post if you have any experience with the user that's been reported or something.

I also think that i'd be useful and faster for mods to go to the reported user if the link to h(er)is account-link is listed.

thats all

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

Doesnt matter much if its 50 pages id rather talk about it than be anti social, plus what they say is fine its not spam its on topic

^ Take all the posts (excluding Skitty's and Un0va's, though Un0va's could be taken to a vm) after you have posted the report for example, they don't help with the accident.

Am I right or am I right?

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

im filling out a new form seeing as he's a new user. this is bhowe90 using a different account.

Username of Scammer RainbwPxiJiz
    In-Game Name Ben
    Friend Code forget, its on his old accounts signature
    What happened he joined yesterday under a new account called rainbwpxijiz and tried to trade with me.. and now that hes admitted it im coming here again to see if he can possiblly be ip banned or something.

Really? This is getting bizarre. He could have been honest and did a tradeback no-foul; all he's doing is hurting his reputation. It's not hard to avoid black-listing.
    Last edited by kaiser soze; 16th October 2011 at 5:02 PM.

I have claimed Giratina

As Elements said, an IP ban may be necessary if he thinks he can jump everywhere with multiple accounts.

Hey, I don't know if this counts because I have not traded, but Autumnmew has told me that we will trade, and every time that I am on and I post saying 'let's trade' he makes it look like he is doing something and then logs off and makes tons of excuses, I am just sick fed up of it! And he then continues to offer victini on the forum
    Last edited by Klinklang_1024; 16th October 2011 at 5:02 PM.

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    Hey, I don't know if this counts because I have not traded, but Autumnmew has told me that we will trade, and every time that I am on and I post saying 'let's trade' he makes it look like he is doing something and then logs off and makes tons of excuses, I am just sick fed up of it!
    From what I'm reading it sounds like all the two of you have is an agreement and no pokemon have yet to change hands. This doesn't count. You can always cancel a deal before a trade happens, especially if you feel the other side's being a d!ck and won't trade. There is nothing that says you must do business with everyone.

Or better yet just schedule a time in the next few days instead of trying to VM someone every time you see a green Celebi next to their name. Jut because I hop on throughout the day between classes doesn't mean I can trade at that moment.
    Last edited by kaiser soze; 16th October 2011 at 5:09 PM.

I have claimed Giratina

Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast