Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by geovanny View Post
    for a gen IV game or lower is it possible to get a dragonite as a wifi gift on July 9, 2009 at lv 1, with a premier ribbon, and also with all its cool, tough, etc stats at the max,
    seems to be way good to be true, and also its hp, attack stat are at the absolute max, and also an adament shiny, seems to be to good, and maybe a hack but nothing came up after the trade
    yea its a hack, but use the hack check thread next time instead of the black list
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

where is the hack check tread, cant seem to find it
    Soul Silver FC Geo Level 100 ;149; ;151; ;157; ;160; ;248; 493/493!
    Pearl FC Melissa Level 100 ;234; ;373; ;384; ;405; 493/493!
    PM to trade

Wants:
    Event Pokemon, shiny,
    or rare combinations (surf pikachu etc), or egg move pokemon
    ***only legit pokemon, clone ok, but ones you caught yourself are better, and absolutely no hacks***

Will Trade-Any breedable Pokemon all starters, eggmove pokemon, shiny UT;072; UT;130; UT;147; UT;222; UT;234; UT;300; UT;396; UT;403; UT;436; almost UT;479; items, TMs, berries, Pm me and we can try to compromise

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497187 here you go
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497187

Still no word from mew master and hes been on.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

A mod should check his pms to see if hes traded with anyone else then vm him again but dont worry they havent forgotten, my situation took like a month to get him on blacklist
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

thanks for the help dewey911p
    Soul Silver FC Geo Level 100 ;149; ;151; ;157; ;160; ;248; 493/493!
    Pearl FC Melissa Level 100 ;234; ;373; ;384; ;405; 493/493!
    PM to trade

Wants:
    Event Pokemon, shiny,
    or rare combinations (surf pikachu etc), or egg move pokemon
    ***only legit pokemon, clone ok, but ones you caught yourself are better, and absolutely no hacks***

Will Trade-Any breedable Pokemon all starters, eggmove pokemon, shiny UT;072; UT;130; UT;147; UT;222; UT;234; UT;300; UT;396; UT;403; UT;436; almost UT;479; items, TMs, berries, Pm me and we can try to compromise

I don't know what mew master's doing. Okay, I get it, he's from Australia and is busy with exams. Hey, so am I (well America, just the exam part really), but that doesn't mean I can't do a simple 1 for 1 tradeback which takes up to 3-4 minutes, including turning on the DS and getting to the P-Center and blah blah. During my absence, I've been notified that he has been failing to make any contact with TVGuru, though mew master has been online.

He has been blacklisted. I have messaged him tips on how to redeem himself. Thank you.
    Team Building Guide For Beginners!

Trade Thread - has free flawless dittos! (both english and japanese)

FC: 2365-5113-5595 (White)

Username of Scammer: DragonMaster26
    In-Game Name:JUAN
    Friend Code:4298-6337-6156
    What happened: I request a trade for DW Jolteon and Flareon. We successfully trade. I notice the Flareon is hacked due to it having Swift, a move it can only learn from move tutors in 4th gen. I complain about it being hacked and touched. I trade the Flareon back for another. It turns out that Tail Whip is in the 4th move slot, where Swift was previously and that the Pokemon was an exact clone. I contact him for a trade back and do so nicely for about 5 times. Each time he provided an excuse. I just want to trade back his Flareon for a legit one but he is making it so complicated.
    Song Claimed: Stratovarius-Hunting High and Low

Black FC: 0604-9277-1113
    White FC: 3010-1593-2470
    Trade shop:Currently not active

PokemonPlus, extending our reach to the stars above!
    Earn points to buy events, join now!!!

Hey guy's how's it going, so in regard's to Froggy's accusation you all can read our convo in our VM's but ill shorten it out like i did for him-

I got the event DW Flareon (via trade), moved some move slot's around (which can be easily done in the pokemon's summary page), cloned it, did as I pleased with MY CLONE and accidentally gave Froggy that one, since they are clones they obviously have the same stats and nature, which he doesn't seem to understand.

When informed i gave him MY Clone, I located the original and did a tradeback for it.

Now he is still complaining about move slot's and whatnot.

But in the end he got the Original DW Flareon UT, with exception to Move Slot's being moved around.

It is simple, just do a trade back. Also, something interesting I just noticed that might qualify it as an absolute hack. The date received is 7/1/2011, definitely not when it was released. I am giving you one last chance, please do a trade back. I am not satisfied with what you gave me due to the knowledge I have. I do not want to ruin your future in trading here but I want some honesty. If you are not guilty I ask you to post a picture here of the first Flareon you traded me. I'll post one of the one I have now. This is just to simplify things for the mods. If you are not guilty, I ask you that one favor.

Dates are not proof of legitmacy since they can be changed on the DS. Only the real-life dates matter.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Dates are not proof of legitmacy since they can be changed on the DS. Only the real-life dates matter.
    While that may be true, all of my other statements are being disregarded with what you said. Please let the mods handle this. I do not want the mods to have to search through many pages to solve this.

Pictures of the Flareon I recieved last from him:

Spoiler:- Flareon Part1:

Spoiler:- Flareon Part2:

Spoiler:- Flareon Part3:

Spoiler:- Flareon Part4:
    Last edited by Froggy; 19th November 2011 at 5:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    It is simple, just do a trade back. Also, something interesting I just noticed that might qualify it as an absolute hack. The date received is 7/1/2011, definitely not when it was released. I am giving you one last chance, please do a trade back. I am not satisfied with what you gave me due to the knowledge I have. I do not want to ruin your future in trading here but I want some honesty. If you are not guilty I ask you to post a picture here of the first Flareon you traded me. I'll post one of the one I have now. This is just to simplify things for the mods. If you are not guilty, I ask you that one favor.
    your agrument is invalid the only date that matters is that its after the release date
    i have a EVENT11 zoroark that i picked up on halloween is it a hack then?
    EDIT: wow i type slow on my dsixL
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

your agrument is invalid the only date that matters is that its after the release date
    i have a EVENT11 zoroark that i picked up on halloween is it a hack then?
    EDIT: wow i type slow on my dsixL
    Only the date argument may be invalid. You are disregarding everything I've said before then. Once again, I'd appreciate it if everyone not involved left this up to the mods.
    I'm still waiting for Dragon to post pictures of the first Flareon. That is if he wants to claim his innocence. A simple trade back could resolve this.

Wow, really the date? Have you heard of RNG, or date change on the DS?

Anyway's here are the pics from MY CLONE, Not the Original as Froggy has the original

Pic1-

Pic of moveset on My Clone, Not Original-

Pic of my Clone, NOT original, with move slot's changed, to prove how fast ans simple it is, <---Notice how sand-attack and helping hand have changed move slot position's.

And finally the pokemon I got for the Flareon, maybe I should question it's authenticity? What do you guy's think?

And sorry I took awhile and for the bad quality, it was taken from my Ipad.

I'll happily trade back for my Leafeon. You were the one who said it was legit in the hack check thread. If you want to trade back I'll happily do it.

EDIT: I'll even trade you the other Leafeon which I'm sure is legit if you trade me another Flareon.
    Last edited by Froggy; 19th November 2011 at 5:13 AM.

I'll happily trade back for my Leafeon. You were the one who said it was legit in the hack check thread. If you want to trade back I'll happily do it.
    I said IIRC the vid was still up, meaning for you to go check it out, plus that vid is still being debated on the Hack-Check thread.

Read my edit from the post above. If you trade me a different Flareon, I'll trade you a different Leafeon which I'm positive is legit.

Read my edit from the post above. If you trade me a different Flareon, I'll trade you a different Leafeon which I'm positive is legit.
    Now you want ANOTHER legit dw flareon? Dude just stop, wait till a mod settles this.

I'm just giving you options to resolve this problem peacefully without the mods. I am offering you a different Leafeon in exchange for mine back. I'm going to let you clone the current Leafeon you have if we resolve this problem peacefully. In return, you must trade me a legit Flareon for the one I'm holding right now that is not a clone of the one that I got and I will not clone your Flareon (mainly because I have no way to clone). I will give you full distribution rights to my Leafeon clone and I will not distribute your Flareon. This is the last time I'll ask you until a mod checks this out.

I just read this and this is just stupid... Date changes and moves moved around? Anyone can change the date of their DS and move the moves around. If you are too bummish to move them back around or don't know how then you have obviously been playing Red, Blue, and Yellow too long.
    Pokémon Black: Hilbert FC: 3268 0753 9102
    Pokémon White: Hilda FC: 0132 9560 8948
    Pokémon Black 2: Nate FC: 2538 1436 2477
    Pokémon Soul Silver: Ethan FC: 0648 3244 9999

Pokemon X Friend Safari Fire: Growlithe, Fletchinder, Pyroar
    PM me for 3DS Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    I just read this and this is just stupid... Date changes and moves moved around? Anyone can change the date of their DS and move the moves around. If you are too bummish to move them back around or don't know how then you have obviously been playing Red, Blue, and Yellow too long.
    Exactly my point, he claimed that because Tail Whip wasn't in the correct move slot, it was hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaoWeh View Post
    You are obviously missing the point. The Flareon is the exact same one that had Swift which means he simply went to the move tutor with one of his hacked clones and changed the move. And please do not respond to this if it does not pertain to you. It is really frustrating to answer to people who are not even part of this situation. I already provided him a solution. If he doesn't take the offer then it's up to the mods to decide what happens.

You are obviously missing the point. The Flareon is the exact same one that had Swift which means he simply went to the move tutor with one of his hacked clones and changed the move. And please do not respond to this if it does not pertain to you. It is really frustrating to answer to people who are not even part of this situation. I already provided him a solution. If he doesn't take the offer then it's up to the mods to decide what happens.
    What part of "the 2nd one i gave you is the original one" dont you understand?

That's what I would like to know.

The 1st one I gave you was indeed MY CLONE, i Accidently gave you but in the end you got the original one.

For all I know you could be lying. I'm giving you a simple solution but you are refusing to take it which furthers my suspicion.

Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast