Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #1076
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    For all I know you could be lying. I'm giving you a simple solution but you are refusing to take it which furthers my suspicion.
    Because there is nothing to resolve >.<, you can further your suspicion all the way to the Orange Island's, it doesn't change anything.

    You have a legit original and that's that.

  2. #1077
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pacific Time Zone
    Posts
    177

    Default

    But even if my pokemon is legit, as you say, I am not satisfied knowing that there is a pokemon that is exactly the same but with hacked moves.
    Why do you insist on not trading back? It takes no more than a minute and could resolve this whole thing without any mod interference.
    Song Claimed: Stratovarius-Hunting High and Low

    Black FC: 0604-9277-1113
    White FC: 3010-1593-2470
    Trade shop:Currently not active

    PokemonPlus, extending our reach to the stars above!
    Earn points to buy events, join now!!!



  3. #1078
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Dragon Master and Froggy why do not you try solve the problem smoothly and not opening a case ? Well I know Juan very well a traded with him also ( DragonMaster ) he's as thickheaded as me but I'm sure BOTH OF YOU CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  4. #1079
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pacific Time Zone
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I am not trying to get him blacklisted. I am just simply trying to resolve the issue but I am getting nowhere. It may need mod interference. Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that.
    Song Claimed: Stratovarius-Hunting High and Low

    Black FC: 0604-9277-1113
    White FC: 3010-1593-2470
    Trade shop:Currently not active

    PokemonPlus, extending our reach to the stars above!
    Earn points to buy events, join now!!!



  5. #1080
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I am not trying to get him blacklisted. I am just simply trying to resolve the issue but I am getting nowhere. It may need mod interference. Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that.
    Well I'm sure all of us will be fascinated to hear that your issue is done so why do not you just call it off please ?


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  6. #1081
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I am not satisfied knowing that there is a pokemon that is exactly the same but with hacked moves.
    1. Do you have this "hacked pokemon in your possession? --> No
    2. Since you dont have this "hacked" but rather the Original why are you complaining.
    3. If you think that other people don't clone or have the same pokemon you do, then wow, aren't you naive.
    4. Even if I had a "hacked pokemon' as long as it's under my personal possession and not traded out on purpose I can do as i please, or did you buy me my B/W version's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Why do you insist on not trading back? It takes no more than a minute and could resolve this whole thing without any mod interference.
    Because I don't have to as you have a legitimate pokemon.

  7. #1082
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pacific Time Zone
    Posts
    177

    Default

    EDIT: Issue has been resolved. I formally drop all charges and accusations.
    Last edited by Froggy; 19th November 2011 at 5:26 AM.
    Song Claimed: Stratovarius-Hunting High and Low

    Black FC: 0604-9277-1113
    White FC: 3010-1593-2470
    Trade shop:Currently not active

    PokemonPlus, extending our reach to the stars above!
    Earn points to buy events, join now!!!



  8. #1083
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Thank God Case has been closed you see how simple the process is.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  9. #1084
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I would like to add PhantasticJoe name to the list big cry baby cause I am working on getting pokemon in trade on which this boards is for and complains that they can't get there stuff done do to my work.

  10. #1085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorClaw99 View Post
    I would like to add PhantasticJoe name to the list big cry baby cause I am working on getting pokemon in trade on which this boards is for and complains that they can't get there stuff done do to my work.
    You may notice that this thread is for reporting scammers. I have never traded with you in my life.

    To whom it may concern:
    This is the story of how this complaint came to be started.
    I took issue to Razor's habit of posting on every shop asking for a PCNY Kingdra, and providing a long list of pokemon he would offer for it. This struck me as incredibly rude. I sent him a vm, letting him know of my opinions, and he responded by telling me to deal with it. I then posted again asking him if he would not stop, at least to use spoiler tags. He responded by asking if I was jealous of his "epic pokemon" I told him I hadn't read his list, and had no intention to, and again asked him to use spoiler tags, or at least to post his list in the Event thread, or the Kingdra thread. He called me a lazy ***. I mocked him for poor grammer, and restated my arguments. He insulted me again, saying he wasn't going to learn how to code "just to add drop down menus" I sent him another message, pointing out the spoiler button at the top of the post box, and I never intend to contact him again.

    I will not post here again, unless I am asked to by a moderator.
    Last edited by PhantasticJoe; 22nd November 2011 at 5:18 AM.
    Go to my trade shop!
    FC is 1220-7264-7743

  11. #1086
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasticJoe View Post
    You may notice that this thread is for reporting scammers. I have never traded with you in my life.
    but u have spammed me cause I am trying to look for a pokemon to trade/using the boards as intented.

  12. #1087
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorClaw99 View Post
    but u have spammed me cause I am trying to look for a pokemon to trade/using the boards as intented.
    You should report this to the mods not the blacklist it's only for scammers

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  13. #1088
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    You should report this to the mods not the blacklist it's only for scammers
    okay.......

  14. #1089
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasticJoe View Post
    You may notice that this thread is for reporting scammers. I have never traded with you in my life.

    To whom it may concern:
    This is the story of how this complaint came to be started.
    I took issue to Razor's habit of posting on every shop asking for a PCNY Kingdra, and providing a long list of pokemon he would offer for it. This struck me as incredibly rude. I sent him a vm, letting him know of my opinions, and he responded by telling me to deal with it. I then posted again asking him if he would not stop, at least to use spoiler tags. He responded by asking if I was jealous of his "epic pokemon" I told him I hadn't read his list, and had no intention to, and again asked him to use spoiler tags, or at least to post his list in the Event thread, or the Kingdra thread. He called me a lazy ***. I mocked him for poor grammer, and restated my arguments. He insulted me again, saying he wasn't going to learn how to code "just to add drop down menus" I sent him another message, pointing out the spoiler button at the top of the post box, and I never intend to contact him again.

    I will not post here again, unless I am asked to by a moderator.
    Nothing wrong with what you've suggested at all.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  15. #1090
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,283

    Default

    PhantasticJoe: There is currently no rule against posting a really large amount of trade offers (other than the rule about using too many smilies). While it could be considered rude, as long as all of the Pokemon being offered are legit then there's no rule against filling up your post with them.

    RazorClaw99: This thread is for reporting people that have scammed you in trades. It's not for reporting rude, offensive or even inapropreate posts/PMs/VMs. Use the Report Button if you want to report those kind of things.
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  16. #1091
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Username of Scammer: Dragonmaster26
    In-Game Name: (forget)
    Friend Code: 5157 6358 1479
    What happened: we traded aboutt 2 weeks ago he was the first trader in my shop. so i forget the whole deal but it involved my korean dw electavire magmortar, and distant land shiny suicune for his shiny flawless mewtwo, and shiny flawless kyurem (there was another too but i forget it was legit though).

    so we traded, i went to pokecheck both of them and i was unable to pokecheck the mewtwo because it had an illegal amount of evs (over 510) so the gts wouldnt accept it, i then pokechecked the kyurem. the kyurem had no experience at all gained, was lvl 75 but it had 252 speed evs. so he refused to trade me a legit pokemon in return for the mewtwo (i cloned and erased the evs off kyurem and took it) so instead he just did a tradeback but it broke a rule in my shop so i blacklisted him there.

    now 2 weeks has passed, i look in his shop and surely enough the hacked mewtwo and kyurem were still in there. i then vmed him about it and he said i was harrassing him (i wasnt.. at all...), started cussing at me for no apparent reason and now is refusing to remove the hacks from his shop.

    proof:

    kyurem's pokecheck analysis: http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=580846&headless.
    i couldnt pokecheck mewtwo because of illegal evs as i mentioned before.
    same thing happened to username Dressa, they had a trade and the patrat had illegal evs for its level (1). although i think they had a tradeback and it was resolved, the patrat is still in his shop.
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

  17. #1092
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A! (the internet)
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Thats odd, Dragonmaster26 always seemed legit. Is there any chance he has justifiable cause to deny your claims? Such as his checks coming up legit, etc.

    I mean, if hes just being stubborn about it thats not cool, hes got enough of a selection to not need to hack >___>
    Credit to atari!

    All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

  18. #1093
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    Username of Scammer: Dragonmaster26
    In-Game Name: (forget)
    Friend Code: 5157 6358 1479
    What happened: we traded aboutt 2 weeks ago he was the first trader in my shop. so i forget the whole deal but it involved my korean dw electavire magmortar, and distant land shiny suicune for his shiny flawless mewtwo, and shiny flawless kyurem (there was another too but i forget it was legit though).

    so we traded, i went to pokecheck both of them and i was unable to pokecheck the mewtwo because it had an illegal amount of evs (over 510) so the gts wouldnt accept it, i then pokechecked the kyurem. the kyurem had no experience at all gained, was lvl 75 but it had 252 speed evs. so he refused to trade me a legit pokemon in return for the mewtwo (i cloned and erased the evs off kyurem and took it) so instead he just did a tradeback but it broke a rule in my shop so i blacklisted him there.

    now 2 weeks has passed, i look in his shop and surely enough the hacked mewtwo and kyurem were still in there. i then vmed him about it and he said i was harrassing him (i wasnt.. at all...), started cussing at me for no apparent reason and now is refusing to remove the hacks from his shop.

    proof:

    kyurem's pokecheck analysis: http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=580846&headless.
    i couldnt pokecheck mewtwo because of illegal evs as i mentioned before.
    same thing happened to username Dressa, they had a trade and the patrat had illegal evs for its level (1). although i think they had a tradeback and it was resolved, the patrat is still in his shop.
    Meddler's, meddler's, meddler's, ok so here are the stories of how all thiw went down,

    Elements115- We found out the mewtwo had too many Ev's to be legit so we did a tradeback as i refused to give him something else in my shop, because it just so happened he edited his rules in his trade shop right before he even metioned that rule to me, which was to suspicious to me, so we did a tradeback, and i was to be blacklisted in his shop, which i didnt care for, now on the Kyurem he start's today Vm'ing me complaining that they are hacks and should be taken off, he never told me any of this until today, and i explained to him that the Pokecheck Analysis was not sufficient as it was an Infi Kyurem, so he could have just gotten any other Infi Kyruem analysis and passed it off as the one i traded him, i repeat, TODAY was the first time he tell's me any of this.


    Dressa's part- we had a trade set up, where it turns out the Patrat that i traded her was ev'd also, so i contacted Tarro57 (who originaly gave it to me,) to set up a trade for the correct Patrat, which he did, then i gave it to Dressa, whom told me i was going to be blacklisted in her shop until i traded her the correct Patrat, so i have been removed from it. And even Dressa can tell you i now have the correct Patrat, so why do I have to remove it from my shop?


    So basically i dont see why Elements has any business in what i do or not in my trade shop as long as he isnt affected, and plus the reason why i haent removed the Mewtwo, Patrat and Kyurem from my shop is because I have other one's that are legit, so I dont have to take them down.

    Plus i told Elements to quit Vm'ing me, or id report him for harrasment, yet he continued.

    I can tell he's mad because I wont do as he say's in MY trade shop, plus he even has a rule that say's exactly this --->'5. i have the right to draft a new rule whenever i need too." <-- What does that tell you guy's?

    So yeah, no one got scammed, everyone was happy with the trades, so idk why he posted this here.

    EDIT: Here's the funny part, i found this Salamence in his inventory, which is not his (since he states all his pokemon are OT-Spencer with fc 5286 3574 5008 ) and this one is OT: Namie| ID: 47374, so he say's he alway's Pokecheck's his pokemon he get's traded, how come Pokecheck didnt catch that the Salamence had DD which is an egg move, but yet it's in an Ultra Ball?

    Maybe he saw it was a hack and didnt care, maybe he was just careless? Who kow's, just him, yet you dont see me harrasing him saying "take it off your shop now!!' Like he has, here are the pics -->The hacked Salamence


    and when he was made aware that its a hack --->
    Last edited by DragonMaster26; 25th November 2011 at 8:39 PM.

  19. #1094
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Dragon just by trying to reach out wont help your case.. As for the "TODAY" yea because i looked today after some time and its still there. As for my rules dont tell me what you think is the truth, i added the 5th rule because brawl told me too and that was like a week after our trade.. And as for post edit its because i had everything for my shop saved in my pm box so i copy and pasted it all during that night.

    Why cant i confront you in vm regarding hacked pokemon?! If you dont want vms make your vm for friends only.
    I can also assure you that i didnt have a different kyurem analysis.. I told you i wiped the evs off a clone, kept the original and put it up in my shop.
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

  20. #1095
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Well, actually our trade involved also a illegal Rotom, since its from a japanese game with a english name, and its not nicknamed.
    I haven't ask for a trade back for the rotom because I'm afraid I will get something else that I'd not be happy to get, so nevermind it, I don't mind not putting 1 single poké on my shop. And it can be funny, but i JUST got a Infi's Kyurem from pokemonjeff and its perfectly fine. So I really don't know if the EV's of the Kyurem from Elements115 has been altered or what, because I just got the original Kyurem and its just legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    ...Everyone was happy with the trades, so idk why he posted this here...
    Well, I was not happy with our trade, since I've got 2 altered pokés in a single trade. I know you gave me the legit Patrat back, but still...
    Black FC 4943 7510 6125
    Please visit my trade shop! ~

  21. #1096
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    49

    Default

    In response to your edit, i took care of the salamence the second i heard shadow post. Not that it matters but its because it said DD was event only and i knew it was an egg move. http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=580961
    Last edited by SkittyOnWailord; 28th November 2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Edited
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

  22. #1097
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    well you know kyruem and patrat could of been evd train with wings but there no expiantion for mewtwo he had 2 weeks to remove the mewtwo he should of had more than enough time to remove that but i'm just letting you know about the kyruem and patrat and not getting involved in this just clearing up the confusion with patrat and kyruem

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  23. #1098
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    In response to your edit, i took care of the salamence the second i heard shadow post you freakin moron. Not that it matters but its because it said DD was event only and i knew it was an egg move. http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=580961
    The thing is everything about that Salamance is Illegal. For one the only way to get DD on Mence in another ball is through XD, but it's been proven Shiny Pokemon cannot exist in XD. If it was supposedly caught in a Gen 4 game, then again Hack, since there is no Legitimate spread that yeilds those IVs for Captures. Can't be breed since, well it's in an Ultra Ball. It's almost as bad as having a Shiny DW Starter.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  24. #1099
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    In response to your edit, i took care of the salamence the second i heard shadow post you freakin moron. Not that it matters but its because it said DD was event only and i knew it was an egg move. http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=580961
    Well everytime I get aggresive, people always say " No need for name calling, and "no need for insult's"

    So let me ask you, U mad bro? XD


    My huge question is this, since you werent scammed, as a tradeback took place, why are you trying to blacklist me? Just because I have other pokemon that you assume are hack's but arent the same Mon's in my shop?

    EDIT: Here's what I dont understand and would like someone other than Element's to answer -->

    Im not entirely sure how Pokecheck work's as I don't use that website, but i just got on it and i found about 6 Lvl 75, Infi Kyurem's that match everything on mine and they are are legit, so my question is, how do I know that, that supposed Kyurem wasnt altered then submitted to Pokecheck, then used against me? Since like Element's mentioned, 2-3 week's passed by, and in his rules he states that he right away pokecheck's all his Pokemon after a trade, he checked the mewtwo, but why wait so long for a supposed "hack" Kyurem?


    Well messing around on Pokecheck and I finally found out how to deposit pokemon, here;s what i got on the Kyurem --->








    I did all this in about 3 Minutes as you can tell by the time in the lower right corner, im o US Central Time, plus i showed my login on GTS, under Dragon26, also with the time, so I can prove it was all done together and I didnt use another legality analysis from someone else, so please show me where the EV's are altered please XD



    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    no expiantion for mewtwo he had 2 weeks to remove the mewtwo he should of had more than enough time to remove that
    I hope you can properly read as I explained that I have other Shiny Flawless Mewtwo's and Kyurem's that are different than the one's in question, so why remove them from my shop If you have no idea as to which im referring to?
    Last edited by DragonMaster26; 25th November 2011 at 11:36 PM.

  25. #1100
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    49

    Default

    You obviously wiped evs off kyurem recently because i know whats the truth so whatever im done arguining with some friendless loser. Anyone reading this can think whatever they want but im a truthful human being and i know what went down, but the fact that i have little evidence is clearly being used against me.
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •