Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    You obviously wiped evs off kyurem recently because i know whats the truth so whatever im done arguining with some friendless loser. Anyone reading this can think whatever they want but im a truthful human being and i know what went down, but the fact that i have little evidence is clearly being used against me.
    Well think whatever you want, idk how to erase EV's or IV's, if I did it would be a service i would offer on my trade shop.

    I love the insult's, really show's your color's XD

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    49

    Default

    whatever hypocryte just remember what you vmed me after i simply asked for you to take out the hacks
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    whatever hypocryte just remember what you vmed me after i simply asked for you to take out the hacks
    Yeah that you can't tell me what to do in MY trade shop, and that the one's in my shop are different one's then the one's in discussion.

  4. #1104
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    So you still fighting ? Come on guys Pokemon is a game ....
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 26th November 2011 at 8:13 AM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  5. #1105
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ⁂⁂⁂⁂
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    So you still fighting ? Come on guys Pokemon is a game ....
    *pops out of my stalking hole*
    If u don't like it, why're you here?


    Again, I've known DM26 for a long time, he would never do that at all. The evidence is on his side. Unless you film yourself uploading DM's pokes and then checking them and they're false, then everyone'll believe you're lying.
    *goes back in to my stalking hole*
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    You obviously wiped evs off kyurem recently because i know whats the truth so whatever im done arguining with some friendless loser. Anyone reading this can think whatever they want but im a truthful human being and i know what went down, but the fact that i have little evidence is clearly being used against me.
    He has way more friends than you, hypocrite.

    So what's your point? Do you have any clear evidence that DM26's Pokés are hacks? Again, we're not gonna believe you unless you show us definite proof that you're right.

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    *pops out of my stalking hole*
    If u don't like it, why're you here?


    Again, I've known DM26 for a long time, he would never do that at all. The evidence is on his side. Unless you film yourself uploading DM's pokes and then checking them and they're false, then everyone'll believe you're lying.
    *goes back in to my stalking hole*
    I posted here becuase I happen to be a good friend of Dragon Master and Elements
    And you are not supposed to tell me what to do xD
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 26th November 2011 at 5:21 PM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ⁂⁂⁂⁂
    Posts
    441

    Default

    I meant SppF.

    I was telling the second bit to Elements.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    ^^ Asuuming he doesnt hack them into it since he does own an AR (clearly listed in his trade shop) and there might be a code to do that (add EV's onto a pokemon)

  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A! (the internet)
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Nahh, elements isn't lying. As hes got his own set of proofs AND dressa's proofs. Since i'v traded and talked to them both, neither of them is interested in lying.

    To be honest, dm26s hacks have forced me to double efforts when trading with either of them, which I do not like. Noone should have to be that paranoid about hacks.

    Don't get me wrong. I'v traded with dm26 as well, I think he probs just hacked his own for spits and giggles and accidently traded those innstead of the ones he meant to. He is allowed to hack and mess with his own pokes.
    Credit to atari!

    All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

  11. #1111
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Nahh, elements isn't lying. As hes got his own set of proofs AND dressa's proofs. Since i'v traded and talked to them both, neither of them is interested in lying.

    To be honest, dm26s hacks have forced me to double efforts when trading with either of them, which I do not like. Noone should have to be that paranoid about hacks.

    Don't get me wrong. I'v traded with dm26 as well, I think he probs just hacked his own for spits and giggles and accidently traded those innstead of the ones he meant to. He is allowed to hack and mess with his own pokes.
    Where is Element's proof again?

    And I know for sure I didnt alter in anyway that Kyurem, but of course only I know that, which is why I posted the actual proof.

  12. #1112
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I'm sure Dragon Master had not even HACED his on Pokemon and that's a serious accusation that's.
    There must have been some sort of misunderstanding ....


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  13. #1113
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A! (the internet)
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Element would have been smarter to have keep the hacked version. Since he didn't his proof is kinda failing and therefore not helpful.

    I've said it before, everyone would just be wise to drop the whole thing. It seems like a ridiculous argument going nowhere. Just bite the loss and don't trade with each other anymore.
    Credit to atari!

    All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

  14. #1114
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Element would have been smarter to have keep the hacked version. Since he didn't his proof is kinda failing and therefore not helpful.

    I've said it before, everyone would just be wise to drop the whole thing. It seems like a ridiculous argument going nowhere. Just bite the loss and don't trade with each other anymore.
    That's how we had ended it 2 week's ago until yesterday Elements comes to my VM wall demanding I take the Pokemon off MY Trade shop, he doesnt know if I have different Mewtwos/ Kyurem's than what he got so why does he demand that?

    And If I were you I would change my Intelligence perspective on Elements as he has admitted he still has the supposed "hack", so no he's not as smart as you think, plus he hasn't posted in awhile, yet he's been online.

  15. #1115
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Was anyone actually scammed??? Geez, this is silly.

    The Mewtwo is obviously a hack. He got rid of it and now has a different now. End of story.

    The Kyurem can have Evs without seeing a single battle. Wings, vitamins, etc. You wiped them off. End of story.

    Dressa got a replacement Patrat but didn't for the other one because she did not like the experience. Her choice. Though she isnt satisfied, shes not blacklisting him in her shop. So no arguing there.

    Element, if you think DM26 is purposely trading hacks, then you can report it to the mods. But I highly doubt it. A person can accidently trade hacks because they don't know how to check in-depth their legitamacy. I know I have. Thats why you tell the person, and then trade-back. If you don't like doing that, then require pokecheck analysis before trade, otherwise this is going to keep happening.

    You blacklisted him in your shop, and he obviously doesn't care. So there should be no more arguing. Now, back to your corners of the internet.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  16. #1116
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    1

    Default

    OT Mat Pokemon are they hacked or not I received one from a trade had my friend check it and this is what he said

    Basically looking at the last 3 pokemon in the link that Emmy gave shows he hacks. Same ID and PID but 3 different pokemon is impossible. So his advice is this:

    -If he got it from the same person, he got a legal hack.
    -In the eyes of the purist, it's a hack.
    -In the eyes of the casual gamer, it's a legal Pokémon.
    -His choice what to do with it.

    what do you guys think?

  17. #1117
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lite_Dragon View Post
    OT Mat Pokemon are they hacked or not I received one from a trade had my friend check it and this is what he said

    Basically looking at the last 3 pokemon in the link that Emmy gave shows he hacks. Same ID and PID but 3 different pokemon is impossible. So his advice is this:

    -If he got it from the same person, he got a legal hack.
    -In the eyes of the purist, it's a hack.
    -In the eyes of the casual gamer, it's a legal Pokémon.
    -His choice what to do with it.

    what do you guys think?
    This should be posted in the Hack Check thread.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  18. #1118
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    This should be posted in the Hack Check thread.
    where is the hack thread?

  19. #1119
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lite_Dragon View Post
    where is the hack thread?
    Just search it and I'm sure you'll find it. Oh, and OT Mat Pokemon are not hacked unless they are the DW ones that are not Jolteon or Arceus.

  20. #1120
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Basically OT Mat pokes have been cloned/pokecheked so much that many people consider them almost worthless since you barely have to do anything to get them.

    I have claimed Giratina

  21. #1121
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Lets make it 2 for 2.

    Username of Scammer: paracelsus
    In-Game Name: Don't remember
    Friend Code:3096 0529 0859
    What happened: After an overbearing trade negotiation, the scammer and me traded a shiny flawless gastly for his shiny flawless arbok. Afterward (like 5-10 minutes) I vm'd him back to tell him his arbok was a hack due to hacked IVs. When he came back on he offered other pokemon to replace the arbok. I was not satisfied with either and told him to do the tradeback. He never replied back despite obviously seeing it. The next day (today), I found him surfing the site and vm'd him again about the tradeback. When a hour passed and no reply came, I checked back on his profile page, where I found the majority of our conversation deleted. I find this an obvious sign he was scamming me, so here I am.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

  22. #1122
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Lets make it 2 for 2.

    Username of Scammer: paracelsus
    In-Game Name: Don't remember
    Friend Code:3096 0529 0859
    What happened: After an overbearing trade negotiation, the scammer and me traded a shiny flawless gastly for his shiny flawless arbok. Afterward (like 5-10 minutes) I vm'd him back to tell him his arbok was a hack due to hacked IVs. When he came back on he offered other pokemon to replace the arbok. I was not satisfied with either and told him to do the tradeback. He never replied back despite obviously seeing it. The next day (today), I found him surfing the site and vm'd him again about the tradeback. When a hour passed and no reply came, I checked back on his profile page, where I found the majority of our conversation deleted. I find this an obvious sign he was scamming me, so here I am.
    He's online and surfing this thread I hope he learns his lesson and do the trade back ASAP


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  23. #1123
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A! (the internet)
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Lets make it 2 for 2.

    Username of Scammer: paracelsus
    In-Game Name: Don't remember
    Friend Code:3096 0529 0859
    What happened: After an overbearing trade negotiation, the scammer and me traded a shiny flawless gastly for his shiny flawless arbok. Afterward (like 5-10 minutes) I vm'd him back to tell him his arbok was a hack due to hacked IVs. When he came back on he offered other pokemon to replace the arbok. I was not satisfied with either and told him to do the tradeback. He never replied back despite obviously seeing it. The next day (today), I found him surfing the site and vm'd him again about the tradeback. When a hour passed and no reply came, I checked back on his profile page, where I found the majority of our conversation deleted. I find this an obvious sign he was scamming me, so here I am.
    Brutal. Got an OT on it so I can avoid it myself in the future? I'd offer a replacement, but sadly I don't have that as a flawless :3
    Credit to atari!

    All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

  24. #1124
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Lets make it 2 for 2.

    Username of Scammer: paracelsus
    In-Game Name: Don't remember
    Friend Code:3096 0529 0859
    What happened: After an overbearing trade negotiation, the scammer and me traded a shiny flawless gastly for his shiny flawless arbok. Afterward (like 5-10 minutes) I vm'd him back to tell him his arbok was a hack due to hacked IVs. When he came back on he offered other pokemon to replace the arbok. I was not satisfied with either and told him to do the tradeback. He never replied back despite obviously seeing it. The next day (today), I found him surfing the site and vm'd him again about the tradeback. When a hour passed and no reply came, I checked back on his profile page, where I found the majority of our conversation deleted. I find this an obvious sign he was scamming me, so here I am.
    Hopefully he trades it back i mean it's one lousy pokemon i mean your gonna get blacklisted for something so meaningless
    He should just act level head and give it back
    you know whats funny He was looking at thing that annoy you on the internet xD talk about ironic

    B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

    Call me Dave

  25. #1125
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Brutal. Got an OT on it so I can avoid it myself in the future? I'd offer a replacement, but sadly I don't have that as a flawless :3
    Keeka, but I doubt its his. Thanks for the sentiment.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

    FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

    Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

        Spoiler:- Claims:

Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •