Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

i bet he is stalling to clone it and then he'll do a trade bak.

Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    Keeka, but I doubt its his. Thanks for the sentiment.
    Keeka? I haven't come across that OT. Anyway.

As someone who's previously been scammed, I'd be more than happy to supply some random shiny flawless (no ems / dw, so its of same value as arbok). I know how much it sucks getting scammed, and should it be in the power of other players to help resolve the problem, I do believe it should be done.
    Credit to atari!

All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Keeka? I haven't come across that OT. Anyway.

As someone who's previously been scammed, I'd be more than happy to supply some random shiny flawless (no ems / dw, so its of same value as arbok). I know how much it sucks getting scammed, and should it be in the power of other players to help resolve the problem, I do believe it should be done.
    Eh, thats okay. This is now just pure retribution for having the nerve to scam me.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

Eh, thats okay. This is now just pure retribution for having the nerve to scam me.
    Alright. Suit yourself. However. Revenge isn't always the answer. I agree though, this person should be brought to justice for scamming.
    Credit to atari!

Alright. Suit yourself. However. Revenge isn't always the answer. I agree though, this person should be brought to justice for scamming.
    I agree. If you're doing it to help people in the future, then that's good.
    If you're doing it for revenge, you shuld change your motives.

Lets make it 2 for 2.

Username of Scammer: paracelsus
    In-Game Name: Don't remember
    Friend Code:3096 0529 0859
    What happened: After an overbearing trade negotiation, the scammer and me traded a shiny flawless gastly for his shiny flawless arbok. Afterward (like 5-10 minutes) I vm'd him back to tell him his arbok was a hack due to hacked IVs. When he came back on he offered other pokemon to replace the arbok. I was not satisfied with either and told him to do the tradeback. He never replied back despite obviously seeing it. The next day (today), I found him surfing the site and vm'd him again about the tradeback. When a hour passed and no reply came, I checked back on his profile page, where I found the majority of our conversation deleted. I find this an obvious sign he was scamming me, so here I am.
    This guy had approached me for a trade aswell, safe to say after seeing this I won't be going through with it.
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

Here is a line from the legality analysis, just to solidify my belief (fact) that the flawless arbok is a hack: PID=Hacked (valid spreads: 24/4/30/4/15/16)
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:

I'll VM him now so that he can come argue his case/trade back.

He gets 4 days to respond, so just be patient.

^Click it!^

Here is a line from the legality analysis, just to solidify my belief (fact) that the flawless arbok is a hack: PID=Hacked (valid spreads: 24/4/30/4/15/16)
    Ill do the trade back if you can post the picture of the hack check that says this. I got it from a friend who says he RNGs, so I thought you were ********ting me. Its not UT anymore though, its a EV trained haunter at level 60-something.

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    Ill do the trade back if you can post the picture of the hack check that says this. I got it from a friend who says he RNGs, so I thought you were ********ting me. Its not UT anymore though, its a EV trained haunter at level 60-something.
        Spoiler:- Hackety hack:

Your friend is the worst "RNGer" I have ever seen.
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:

Spoiler:- Hackety hack:

Your friend is the worst "RNGer" I have ever seen.
    Lol. You look at a ton of pokemon sites at once. Most poke-based multitasker award goes to you.

Side note. His reasoning sounds kinda lame, but it could also be true. Sad its hacked, and by this point in time hes had time to clone and play with it. Double brutal. Ah well. Looks like someones going to your personal blacklist~
    Credit to atari!

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    Do the trade back and do not cuss at TvGuru he's an honest trader and your friend fooled actually.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Do the trade back and do not cuss at TvGuru he's an honest trader and your friend fooled actually.
    U sir, seriously need to hop off his nuts.
    @TvGuru: pm me with a time that works for u for the trade back. I got finals to study for, so I may not be on as much, but ill be on later in the night

Tradeback done. I drop all charges.
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:

I'd like to Charge spuik for false accusation. He's being totally unreasonable. The conversation is in his Trade Shop. He states my PKMN I traded him were hacked, and he checked them on Pokecheck. But it states that the legit system is under construction. I feel cheated because I accepted his Hacked victini without a fuss.
    Last edited by aurasageluke; 22nd December 2011 at 5:41 PM.
    Meh, working on sig...

Quote Originally Posted by aurasageluke View Post
    I'd like to Charge spuik for false accusation. He's being totally unreasonable. The conversation is in his Trade Shop. He states my PKMN I traded him were hacked, and he checked them on Pokecheck. But it states that the legit system is under construction. I feel cheated because I accepted his Hacked victini without a fuss.
    What do you mean under construction
    You should tell him to do a trade back that way none of the party gets hacks and everyone continues on with their day

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

lol, my first Blacklisting. I was tryin' to calmly trade back, but unfortunately this didn't happen. This is why I'm here.
    ^^ First of all, my Nick name is Spük. Not spuik.

Username of scammer: aurasageluke
    In-Game Name: Don't really know. But he traded Hacks with the OT Marina 42674. In VM, he told that the name is Luke.
    Friend Code: 1249-0663-5013

What happened: A while ago, we had a deal. My 3 Pokés (that I don't really remember which one was) for his Krookodile, Smeargle and Galvantula. All of the three Pokés, according to the Pokécheck analysis (that I trust very much) were hacks.

As far of now, everything were "fine". I would only tell him that he traded hacks and then we trade back. But this isn't happen. I showed the analysis, in this post.

As you can see, they ARE hacks. Like, you can't hatch a Egg AT LEVEL 2!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T SET AN ENCOUNTER TYPE ON GEN 5!!!!!!!!!! He keeps tryin' to make this true.

But, he keeps tryin' to say that they're legit. So, this is why I'm here. Hope to solve my problem here, as with conversations we simply cannot solve the problem.

The trade history is in my Shop (Post 999-1011). The proofs of the hacks are in the link I provided in my Shop. What I ask is a simple replacement for those hacks, since I don't know if you cloned my Pokés after we trade.

I have evidence and all information provided (sorry for the caps, I needed it. Now, try to defend yourself, buddy.

Why would you accept a hack? Also. Do you have proof its a hack?

Spuk does have proofs. In addition. Why would he purposely trade a hack? Hes got enough stuff to not need to even keep a hack let alone trade it.

You guys should just do a tradeback, and then stop communicating with eachother.
    Credit to atari!

Why would you accept a hack? Also. Do you have proof its a hack?

Spuk does have proofs. In addition. Why would he purposely trade a hack? Hes got enough stuff to not need to even keep a hack let alone trade it.

You guys should just do a tradeback, and then stop communicating with eachother.
    Supported. I'll not, in any circunstances, will trade a hack, 'cause I do know the consequences (being here, mainly). Jus trade me a equivalent Poké and I should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    lol, my first Blacklisting. I was tryin' to calmly trade back, but unfortunately this didn't happen. This is why I'm here.
    ^^ First of all, my Nick name is Spük. Not spuik.

Username of scammer: aurasageluke
    In-Game Name: Don't really know. But he traded Hacks with the OT Marina 42674. In VM, he told that the name is Luke.
    Friend Code: 1249-0663-5013
    Liar. 1st off, I said HER FC and HER name in the trade request. Luke is the DS that is trading, which is me. The OT/ID are from her, meaning it was once her pkmn, but I'm trading it.

What happened: A while ago, we had a deal. My 3 Pokés (that I don't really remember which one was) for his Krookodile, Smeargle and Galvantula. All of the three Pokés, according to the Pokécheck analysis (that I trust very much) were hacks.
    Legit System is under construction, so you just lied again..

As far of now, everything were "fine". I would only tell him that he traded hacks and then we trade back. But this isn't happen. I showed the analysis, in this post.
    It shows legitallity. If it were true, I couldn't of used them in Smogon.

As you can see, they ARE hacks. Like, you can't hatch a Egg AT LEVEL 2!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T SET AN ENCOUNTER TYPE ON GEN 5!!!!!!!!!! He keeps tryin' to make this true.
    System was under construction. Would you please quit lying? It's childish and rude.

But, he keeps tryin' to say that they're legit. So, this is why I'm here. Hope to solve my problem here, as with conversations we simply cannot solve the problem.
    I was trying to give you the proof, jerk.

The trade history is in my Shop (Post 999-1011). The proofs of the hacks are in the link I provided in my Shop. What I ask is a simple replacement for those hacks, since I don't know if you cloned my Pokés after we trade.
    I was GOING to, but you were rude, and don't deserve any sympethy from me.

I have evidence and all information provided (sorry for the caps, I needed it. Now, try to defend yourself, buddy.
    Just did. Explain your Victini, which came from movie 11? Unacceptable.
    Answers underlined.
    Meh, working on sig...

@spuk He should just do a trade back i'm mean their clear hacks there no around that
    so why won't he trade them back i mean there no excuse hiding these being hacks

EDit: never mind he answered you
    One thing smogon lets you use legal hacks to battle as long as everything has normal stats it doesn't mean there legit plenty of people use them in smogon
    Last edited by Livinitup17; 22nd December 2011 at 6:08 PM.

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

Answers underlined.
    Who's the rude now? The one who tried to do a trade back (in first post after you tried to get more Pokés) or th one who call the others jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    @spuk He should just do a trade back i'm mean their clear hacks there no around that
    so why won't he trade them back i mean there no excuse hiding these being hacks
    I think a simple trade back or a replacement should work, as I stated in the first post I made. Also about Smogon, isn't this the problem. I can let a frind of mine create Pokés for use in Smogon. It just I don't want hacks to being traded.

Who's the rude now? The one who tried to do a trade back (in first post after you tried to get more Pokés) or th one who call the others jerk?

I do apologize, but you ARE being unreasonable.

I think a simple trade back or a replacement should work, as I stated in the first post I made. Also about Smogon, isn't this the problem. I can let a frind of mine create Pokés for use in Smogon. It just I don't want hacks to being traded.
    They aren't hacked. They were hatched at lvl 1, knowing set egg moves, than were trained. I don't know how else to say this, man. I would trade back, but once again, I CAN'T.
    I have a brilliant idea so that we can shut up about this entire thing. Blacklist me, so that we can get on with our own lives. For example, Spuik can go back to his shop, and I can go back to my daily chores, etc. Idc if I'm blacklisted because I can trade elsewhere. Good day.
    Meh, working on sig...

I have a brilliant idea so that we can shut up about this entire thing. Blacklist me, so that we can get on with our own lives. For example, Spuik can go back to his shop, and I can go back to my daily chores, etc. Idc if I'm blacklisted because I can trade elsewhere. Good day.
    Why you simply cannot trade back? It's a simple and normal action that everyone who should be called FAIR should do. About the Blacklist, no problem about that. Also you'll get blacklisted here also if you didn't trade my Pokés back. I don't really think it's a brilliant idea.

You want to be blacklisted? Lol. Might as well admit you hacked them then xD.

Why you simply cannot trade back? It's a simple and normal action that everyone who should be called FAIR should do. About the Blacklist, no problem about that. Also you'll get blacklisted here also if you didn't trade my Pokés back. I don't really think it's a brilliant idea.
    Meh. No point in fighting, hes already given in and accepted blacklisting. Now all you can do is wait for a mod
    Credit to atari!

Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast