Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

I have received all three of the three hacked Regi's (directly or indirectly) from DragonMaster's shop.

Two I received directly from him, and the other was indirectly from another trader who I am about to discuss the matter with.

HOWEVER, he has offered a refund for the pokemon. As such, I am going to get the damage control on my end done and over with (thank God I didn't trade them out that much), that way I can get my own refund and have a clean record over it. I will list the affected people (because of me directly) as a reference:

NoToRiousBrawl: He has declined my offer for a refund, and has offered to help with my damage control. However, if it turns out I do not need it, as he's already shown me kindness in the past, I will decline his generous offer.

~Selene~: Even though she did NOT receive these pokemon, she has offered to help ease the damage. For this I am thankful and am putting her permanently in my White List for this, especially given the fact that she knows the damage is pretty stiff on my end.

TVGuru: Long story short: He traded me his hacked Steel, and I traded him the Rock. We SHOULD be even, but I'll discuss it with him anyway.

dewey911p: I owe him a refund for the Regirock--I have yet to discuss the issue with him, but I am confident that it will be resolved soon.

---@dewey, please check the Jolly Cinema Celebi that you have. If it is legit, then that is in the clear. If not, I offer my deepest apologies, and another refund for that.

Kevin24: I owe him a refund for one of the Regis (cannot remember which, I think it was the Steel). I have yet to discuss giving him what I owe him.

---@Kevin, please check the Jolly Cinema Celebi that you have. If it is legit, then you're in the clear and my mind will be clear on that matter.

----------------------

I offer my deepest apologies to the people on this list. I trust you all, and I let hacks from my own collection find their way into yours. Please contact me immediately as I am offering a tradeback/refund for these pokemon.

These are the people I remember trading these to. If I did trade you any of DM26's Regi's, please VM me ASAP with proof that the trade took place, and a refund WILL be provided ASAP.

@Kaphotics & DannyBO1, thank you very much for providing me information about these pokemon. I am now further educated on such events, and now know clearly what to look for when I'm trading for such events.

@DragonMaster26, I do not care at all what relative you got those hacked pokemon from. I know of a trustworthy person who had the same thing happen to him, and he was damaged pretty seriously as a result.

Treat EVERYONE like pretty much anyone when you are trading for rare events, unless their trading record says that they simply do not trade hacks. That includes your siblings...ESPECIALLY your siblings.

--------------------

That is all I have to say on the matter. If after all my damage control is done, if I am not provided an ample replacement for my losses, I will come forward and Blacklist DragonMaster26 for failing to make up for the severe damage that he has caused both me and my reputation as an honest trader because of these hacks.

Thank you all,

Cosmic Fury
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 4th January 2012 at 2:20 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

@ Ali*

I think it would be better to do a trade back 14 : 1 Pokemon please in case you're feeling bad about me stealing your Deoyxs here is a proof that I have already gotten that Pokemon before I was trading with you.*

there is no need to flame at Bob but if you were looking forward to doing a trade back then there should be no problem.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553907

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    @ Ali*

I think it would be better to do a trade back 14 : 1 Pokemon please in case you're feeling bad about me stealing your Deoyxs here is a proof that I have already gotten that Pokemon before I was trading with you.*

there is no need to flame at Bob but if you were looking forward to doing a trade back then there should be no problem.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553907
    The trade deal was never 14:1. Btw that link doesn't proove anything -it just shows that you requested said Pokemon. The rest of the deal seems to have taken place in a PM. So why don't you post that instead?
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 4th January 2012 at 2:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alishenai View Post
    The trade deal was never 14:1.
    Yes it was? I will be happy if we did it all at once please
    I took that Deoxys from Sassi already and you're trying to blacklist me for it =(

Just thought of something (sorry I know I said I wouldn't post anymore), but if DragonMaster26 got the regis from his family member, he'll probably know about their origination. Might as well check and put the question forward:

DragonMaster26 - where and when did this person get the hadou regis? What did he need to get them?

I bet he can't answer that, so it's a fairly good test. Not sure if it's something non-event traders would think of which is why I put it forward. I'm just glad people know these are hacks now, whether DM26 is blacklisted or not isn't important to me, though it does seem deserved.

NoToRiousBrawL - your situation being reported here is ridiculous, I've never seen a more unjustified report on someone and I'm a bit surprised it's being taken seriously! lol If you have to give that pokemon back, assuming it's an event, contact me and I'll send you my own version of it and some others. It's really not a big deal.

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pokémon,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )

@Danny I know tell me about it man =)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    Just thought of something (sorry I know I said I wouldn't post anymore), but if DragonMaster26 got the regis from his family member, he'll probably know about their origination. Might as well check and put the question forward:

DragonMaster26 - where and when did this person get the hadou regis? What did he need to get them?

I bet he can't answer that, so it's a fairly good test. Not sure if it's something non-event traders would think of which is why I put it forward. I'm just glad people know these are hacks now, whether DM26 is blacklisted or not isn't important to me, though it does seem deserved.

NoToRiousBrawL - your situation being reported here is ridiculous, I've never seen a more unjustified report on someone and I'm a bit surprised it's being taken seriously! lol If you have to give that pokemon back, assuming it's an event, contact me and I'll send you my own version of it and some others. It's really not a big deal.
    Notice this guy only has 22 posts...

Anyway this trade has nothing to do with you so stay out of it!

@Ali
    It takes too much time to do such useless thing as quotes to be honest :/ ,so whenever you need to do the trade back I will be ready okay? 14 : 1 ..

@Ali
    It takes too much time to do such useless thing as quotes to be honest :/ ,so whenever you need to do the trade back I will be ready okay? 14 : 1 ..
    Like I had said countless times it was never 14:1. I see that you have ignored my last post about the PM between you and that other member who supposedly gave you the deoxys. No surprise there.

Like I had said countless times it was never 14:1. I see that you have ignored my last post about the PM between you and that other member who supposedly gave you the deoxys. No surprise there.
    Sassi? I will PM her to come here but she's offline ,if she said she had traded with me I will give it away like 90 ones

An update on my refund-giving:

Kevin24's response: He seems to be letting me go for it, and I've already apologized to him about the whole mess. If he sees anything in my collection in the future that he would like, he might as well pick it up for free in return for his kindness.

TVGuru's response: Yes, we are even.

I have not yet gotten to dewey, but I am working on it.

Thank you everyone for your understanding, and I should have my own end of the issue cleared up as well.

As for his Korean Jolly Cinema Celebi, it appears to be fine according to a couple of trusted sources, and is undergoing further checks.
    ------------
    ----------------

Sassi? I will PM her to come here but she's offline ,if she said she had traded with me I will give it away like 90 ones
    Just her word isn't good enough. We need the entire PM. Why? Cos requesting a trade doesn't mean that the trade was actually carried out, and there's nothing on her tradeshop saying that it was carried out.

Just her word isn't good enough. We need the entire PM. Why? Cos requesting a trade doesn't mean that the trade was actually carried out, and there's nothing on her tradeshop saying that it was carried out.
    ^
    I do have a witness and the trade was taking place on 13th dec ,there is no point of arguing why do you insist?
    Bob said there is nothing that BrawL should be reported for.
    All People here cannot help laughing at you , there is no need to report me for trading 14:1?
    Is there anything we can do to put this argument out of its misery?

^
    I do have a witness and the trade was taking place on 13th dec ,there is no point of arguing why do you insist?
    Bob said there is nothing that BrawL should be reported for.
    All People here cannot help laughing at you , there is no need to report me for trading 14:1?
    Is there anything we can do to put this argument out of its misery?
    A witness who also has no valid proof, other than her word. Apparently my word isn't good enough so her word should not be good enough. Get the actual PM. Btw according to my screen shot your so-called witness didn't contact you about the trade until the 19th, which suggests that the actual trade place much later. Therefor it shouldn't be too hard to find the actual PM, whether it's from you or her.
    He never said anything of the likes.
    I don't care if everyone is laughing at me and once again the trade deal was never 14:1. Both you and I know that was not the case. No one would ever trade that many pokemon for a recent and therefor easilly accessable event.
    Yeah stop making useless comments and let the mods deal with this.

A witness who also has no valid proof, other than her word. Apparently my word isn't good enough so her word should not be good enough. Get the actual PM. Btw according to my screen shot your so-called witness didn't contact you about the trade until the 19th, which suggests that the actual trade place much later. Therefor it shouldn't be too hard to find the actual PM, whether it's from you or her.
    He never said anything of the likes.
    I don't care if everyone is laughing at me and once again the trade deal was never 14:1. Both you and I know that was not the case. No one would ever trade that many pokemon for a recent and therefor easilly accessable event.
    Yeah stop making useless comments and let the mods deal with this.
    You probably keep your PMs for ages I get more than 100 PMs per day ,and the 14 Events was included into two main streams : -
    1- Donating to your shop
    2- Making a trade
    Both are at the same time.
    You said that you were surprised that I gave you 14 Events at once ,and you also said that I only have 50 Events. Number of Events does not make me feel worried no more by the way. And Bob said he does not see anything wrong in our case. Sassi runs her own shop and there was a deal between both of us and she knows at least what's she talking about.
    I doubt you won't be trading back but yeah I need all what I have given you 14:1 ..

You probably keep your PMs for ages I get more than 100 PMs per day ,and the 14 Events was included into two main streams : -
    1- Donating to your shop
    2- Making a trade
    Both are at the same time.
    You said that you were surprised that I gave you 14 Events at once ,and you also said that I only have 50 Events. Number of Events does not make me feel worried no more by the way. And Bob said he does not see anything wrong in our case. Sassi runs her own shop and there was a deal between both of us and she knows at least what's she talking about.
    I doubt you won't be trading back but yeah I need all what I have given you 14:1 ..
    I save the ones concerning the events. This is actually suggested on the first page of this thread.

Two seperate trades, which were done like 1 or 2 weeks apart. You can't request a trade back for donations. If this was real life and you donated some money to the Cancer research or whatever and you decided a week later that you wanted your money back it would not happen, because that's not the way donations work. Besides you originally contacted me about the donations -not the other way around. I did not hassle you in any way for the donations or obtain them wrongfully, from a third party. So for those reasons alone you can't bring those donations into the argument, least of all by saying it was all part of the same trade.

I never said I was surprised, though I did say thankyou like any reasonable member would. Actually he did say I could blacklist you if you tried to trade off the deoxys, and since you've already claimed that you "found" the same one in your game just days after I tried to blacklist you gives me plenty of reason to be suspicious. Perhaps if you or the other shop owner provides a PM of the deal then I might take back this claim.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 4th January 2012 at 3:58 AM.

Two seperate trades, which were done like 1 or 2 weeks apart. You can't request a trade back for donations. If this was real life and you donated some money to the Cancer research or whatever and you decided a week later that you wanted your money back it would not happen, because that's not the way donations work. Besides you originally contacted me about the donations -not the other way around. I did not hassle you in any way for the donations or obtain them wrongfully, from a third party. So for those reasons alone you can't bring those donations into the argument, least of all by saying it was all part of the same trade.

I never said I was surprised, though I did say thankyou like any reasonable member would. Actually he did say I could blacklist you if you tried to trade off the deoxys, and since you've already claimed that you "found" the same one in your game just days after I tried to blacklist you gives me plenty of reason to be suspicious. Perhaps if you or the other shop owner provides a PM of the deal then I might take back this claim.
    Both streams happend in the same time.
    You cannot blacklist me but as soon as Sassi arrives in here ,I will start to give it away. And there is no third party. Please be relaxed , easy ,and do not lose your temper but I need to do the trade back as you've given me such an attitude.

Both streams happend in the same time.
    You cannot blacklist me but as soon as Sassi arrives in here ,I will start to give it away. And there is no third party. Please be relaxed , easy ,and do not lose your temper but I need to do the trade back as you've given me such an attitude.
    The trades happened 1-2 weeks apart. I am being relaxed, easy and not once have I lost my temper with you. Notice it was only you saying stuff like, "but I have a brain to think," not me.

I have an update for everyone: I've cleared my name, and I currently have ALL THREE of his Regis still stored in my Black Version cart. No, I will not release them. I tend to keep such pokemon on hand as a reference of what NOT to look and ask for.

I will be giving DM26 a brief amount of time to respond to me with an offer of compensation. He and I both have acknowledged to each other that he did indeed trade me two Shiny HADOU Regis (Being his Bashful Regice and Naughty Regirock) directly.

-------------------------

PROOF OF TRANSACTION:

My end:

Here are all the search results of my posts in his shop. Anyone (especially the moderators) will be able to see that I have not corrupted them in any way.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/search....archid=1205701

His end:

here is Confirmation (from him) in our VM convo on page 8: http://www.serebiiforums.com/convers...=217886&page=8

On a note, he HAS offered a trade back, as evidenced below. http://www.serebiiforums.com/convers...=217886&page=1

----------

I will NOT blacklist him unless he does not finalize this quickly.
    ------------
    ----------------

Ok. So after having read through this, this is the conclusion I've come to about this whole argument.

Alishenai was treated poorly, and is unhappy about the trade and wants a trade back.

Brawl is unhappy about not being in control, and that she is unhappy, while having given her many free events. He feels that he has more than paid for the accidental trade, with a lot of donations. While he should not be asking for them back, I feel he is just trying to get the point across of his donation.

Bobandbill is an outsider to the trade region, and only is understanding one point of view while trying to fix this whole scenario. Ali should not have flamed him, but he should have also taken a better viewpoint and been more neutral.

My conclusion - Brawl, block ali. Ali, block brawl. Really. Its better for both of you.

Hope I helped clear up the confusion that is these 50 or so posts.
    Credit to atari!

All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Ok. So after having read through this, this is the conclusion I've come to about this whole argument.

Alishenai was treated poorly, and is unhappy about the trade and wants a trade back.

Brawl is unhappy about not being in control, and that she is unhappy, while having given her many free events. He feels that he has more than paid for the accidental trade, with a lot of donations. While he should not be asking for them back, I feel he is just trying to get the point across of his donation.

Bobandbill is an outsider to the trade region, and only is understanding one point of view while trying to fix this whole scenario. Ali should not have flamed him, but he should have also taken a better viewpoint and been more neutral.

My conclusion - Brawl, block ali. Ali, block brawl. Really. Its better for both of you.

Thank you friend your opinion has always been good. I was not trying to take my donation back ,but basically she was unhappy with 14:1 trade. Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post

Thankyou for at least trying to see things from my point of view, although this is really between myself, NoToRiousBrawL and Bobandbill. However I would like to correct you on this: Responding to two posts is not flaming.

Thankyou for at least trying to see things from my point of view, although this is really between myself, NoToRiousBrawL and Bobandbill. However I would like to correct you on this: Responding to two posts is not flaming.

I appreciate Jef's opinion but that does mean that you're not happy with the trade and Bobandbill asked you thrice to do a tradeback that's the reason tha brought us here.

I appreciate Jef's opinion but that does mean that you're not happy with the trade and Bobandbill asked you thrice to do a tradeback that's the reason tha brought us here.
    I'm not happy about you lying about the trade and I certainly won't be doing any trade until I hear from that other shop owner.

I'm not happy about you lying about the trade.
    I did not lie LoLz , anyway Bob already said he sees nothing in that case sorry I won't waste my time anymore.

Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast